An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second the door snapped shut they were in each other's arms, kissing passionately and starting to get rid of their clothes. Yes, the afternoon had built-up a lot of sexual tension. When Todd's ass hit the couch he was already naked with Kate kneeling before him, taking his hard cock inch by inch further into her mouth, worshipping it with her circling tongue until his glans reached her larynx.

She instantly used her newfound expertise and made a swallowing motion gulping his cock down her throat until her nose made contact with the trimmed patch of pubic hair. Her lips only touched naked flesh around the base of his pecker as her tongue danced over his scrotum. She was able to hold him half a minute in her vibrating throat until she had to release him for breath.

Ashley in the meantime kissed him and feed her hard nipples while Tiffany made good use of the fact his ass was partially hanging over the edge of the upholstered surface. She did not think twice and pushed a large, buzzing vibrator in his ass. Todd moaned loudly and Kate had the impression his cock grew even larger and getting the hardness of a diamond.

Ashley kissing him was blocking his view as he suddenly felt Kate pushing harder into his crotch. He freed himself from Ashley's kissing mouth for a moment and they saw that Tiffany was fucking Kate with the strap-on from behind. It looked like she was alternating between pussy and ass what her roommate confirmed in his ear as she kissed him again.

The girls had obviously reached a non-verbal agreement because they changed position after Kate heavenly orgasmed with muffled cries around his cock. The next one who got fucked in her pussy and ass was Ashley from Kate and finally Tiffany from her roommate what meant that she fellated him and collected his sperm load after she had experienced her own climax. Todd couldn't hold back any longer and fired a barrage of man cream in Tiffany's mouth.

She was generous and shared his cum with Kate and Ashley as an appetizer for the Chinese take-out food they had ordered. They had finished their sex romp in time because it would arrive in thirty minutes.

A very good Chinese restaurant was only five minutes away by car and they also performed deliveries. They opted for a quick shower and dressed in those richly ornamented kimonos.

They were ready when the delivery guy rang the doorbell. Out of a big Styrofoam container he loaded the hot food boxes on the big tray Todd was holding in his hands. Kate paid the guy and while the girls arranged the food on the dining table Todd went into the kitchen fetching the chilled bottle of white wine. He opened it and poured four glasses.

The Chinese take-out from this restaurant was as always delicious and together with another bottle of white wine it restored their sexual energy because the college girls wouldn't go back next door without another sex round.

...to be continued.