An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 42

Story Info
More of the orgy; fun with Megan and Amanda gets kissed.
11.8k words
4.79
9.8k
5
0

Part 42 of the 49 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This chapter was kindly edited. Great job. Thank you Mike.

*****

On the drive home Sunday after noon Ashley and Tiffany talked a mile a minute not stopping for one second to praise Todd to the skies what he had achieved Saturday and Sunday morning. Tiffany was driving the first 20 minutes and Ashley and Todd were making out in the backseat, and the last 20 minutes Ashley got at the wheels and Tiffany was also the beneficiary to have his overused cock gently soothing in her warm, wet mouth. He had nothing left to give them but his marvelous pecker to blow was always pleasure. At least he had a copious amount of pre-cum available as always.

Just a minute after the car left the gravel yard Tiffany blurted out that she had won twenty dollars from Nancy betting Todd would release all girls from their anal cherries. After they had eaten the pizza it didn't look like this would become reality, but then Nicole sheepishly asked him to take her anal cherry. The words came out like she was a little girl asking her mother for another piece of cake. Todd fortunately sat beside her so he could take her hand to show her how his cock inflated to its wondrous proportion in a heartbeat.

He had wisely brought the 'Reprop® Clyster' along in his overnight bag that he could show Nicole how to clean her bowels for unburdened anal sex. When they came back to the table and she excitingly informed the other girls what Todd had made her do, it was like an obstacle had been removed for the other girls who expected anal sex as quite messy. One after another expressed her desire, spreading it like a wildfire, to lose her anal cherry as well. They all realized they had to take advantage of this unique, magnificent moment.

Nicole volunteered with a mischievous grin to instruct them, including Nancy, of the use of this Swiss invention. While they went to the bathroom Todd kept the guys in the loop what was going on there. He asked them to be patient because this procedure would take some time. The guys asked Todd whether they could participate in the anal deflowering action, and he told them he had no objection, but it would be the decision of the girls whether they wanted them to participate. Todd rightfully assumed this wasn't the case as the girls turned them down later mentioning it was Todd's presence that let them decide to get ass fucked.

During the evening until after midnight all the girls learned with extreme excitement and multiple orgasms what anal sex with Todd held in store for them. Ashley and Tiffany dutifully obeyed his request to keep the other guys happy while he did his obligation with the sisters. It was the first time for Ashley to get double penetrated by two lively cocks instead of a strap-on and Todd's monster. Tiffany got ass fucked by Steven.

Try to imagine how John and Paul were overwhelmed by this unexpected event. Unfortunately for Ashley they blew their loads much too fast. They were just not used to enter a vagina which suddenly grew tighter as another cock entered her rectum. The feeling of two cocks rubbing against each other, separated only by a thin membrane, was too much for them. In almost no time Ashley got her pussy and ass filled with cum.

Steven lasted in Tiffany's ass a bit longer to give her a mild orgasm, but the real fun took place for the girls as they got into sixty-nine and cleaned their private parts with unbelievable tongue action. They literally slurped the guys' cum out of their intimate orifices. The three men watched mesmerized as they observed how much fun the girls had with eventually experiencing strong orgasms.

Fortunately, the girls were able to make them hard again and that meant that also Tiffany got double penetrated and Ashley was in a one-to-one fuck. The guys lasted reasonable longer this time that they reached nice orgasms. Nonetheless, these insatiable college girls got into a sixty-nine again and sucked cum out of their throbbing orifices. Thunderous orgasms were the reward again. The three guys had never met women who could cum so strong and easily as Ashley and Tiffany. They didn't know Todd was the reason they had achieved that.

Finally the three guys had shot their bolts. Ashley and Tiffany followed them to the large hall to talk and drink nightcaps while Todd was still at the prime of his sexual abilities to fuck five virgin asses and one recently deflowered ass in just one evening. After three more enormous cum blasts his sperm producing system wasn't able to produce more fluid in such a short period of time, but his cock wasn't going to quit the action.

His best part was again captured in a temporary priapism state he knew very well. The sore feeling his overused cock was establishing wasn't unknown as well. There was no way he would strike his colors before the girls were all satisfied to the utmost. He was lucky that they followed his gentle demands and stimulated him with awesome lesbian activities. No girl wanted to leave the play room before they were all anally deflowered.

Of course, Todd was the focus of the conversation in the hall, but the girls were careful not to release personal information. They just told them a fantasy story how they met him and then discovered what a magic lover he was. They confirmed the guys' assumption that he had taken their anal cherries. Kate or Todd's other harem remained kept a secret. Also Nancy didn't know more than what was necessary to convince her that Todd should be invited to the orgy.

They got tired but decided to wait for Todd and his anal troop. When they arrived half past midnight after a refreshing shower they nonetheless looked worn out, especially this young man. His substantial limp dick was unmistakably coated with a thick layer of medical ointment. However, despite his current, uncomfortable condition, he was mightily proud of himself to have satisfied six women in a row.

Their beaming faces showed nothing but adoration, and their anthems on Todd's sexual prowess were priceless. They showed shamelessly their red anuses also covered with medical ointment and declared that was by far the best sex they had experienced in their lives. They also shamelessly revealed Todd had encouraged them to have fun with each other as well. They found it exciting to eat out a pussy and watching him deflowering another virgin ass. They praised his skillfulness to prepare a woman's asshole for almost painless entry of his huge cock.

To coordinate the sleeping arrangement after they all had their nightcaps was a bit of a problem. All wanted to sleep with Todd but none of the king-size beds in the six bedrooms were big enough for so many people. At the end Todd selected Ashley and Susan with a counting rhyme as his sleeping partners. John with Emily and Tiffany, Paul with Nancy and Nicole and Steven with Brittany and Amber completed the other sleeping threesomes.

Still fairly exhausted and with the generous nightcaps in their systems they all were fast asleep. Todd's girls already closed their eyes as he kissed them good night. He looked at the large, antique crystal chandelier that dominated the high ceiling of this room before he turned off the light. The opulence of the bedroom reconfirmed Todd's presumption that the swinger club had invested a lot of money in this old but magnificent house.

The girls almost simultaneously woke up early Sunday morning and Ashley informed Susan, looking at the soundly sleeping form of Todd, that he wouldn't wake up by himself for some more hours. That gave them time to use the bathroom facilities to clean themselves thoroughly inside and outside. They had a lot of fun together.

Susan discovered Ashley's genital area was smooth like the skin of a baby while razor traces in her skin couldn't hide the fact she was shaving herself. Her pussy lips were hairless but above the slit she had left a thin landing strip; pointing at her pussy like an arrow. Ashley told her about a very good beauty shop where her private parts got waxed effectively every other month.

Not long after they had used this ingenious enema system there was a knock at the door. Opening it they saw the other 6 sisters standing there and asking for the 'Reprop® Clyster'. They were happy to learn that Ashley and Susan had already used it. They giggled like young school girls walking away to clean their bowels. Todd's bedmates grinned at each other and closed the door. They were lucky they had him for themselves to get their asses plugged again. They wouldn't miss this opportunity.

When they entered the bed they saw Todd still sleeping soundly with his massive morning wood waving through the air with every breath he took. Ashley had already given Susan advantage to have him first. Living next door to Kate's condo she could fuck him as often as he was present.

It was like an electric shock went through her body as Susan shamelessly offered her sorority sister to prepare her asshole for Todd's cock. She didn't have to ask twice and Ashley guided her on her hands and knees leaving her beautiful backside and moistening crotch open to her lusty gaze. She teasingly caressed her inner thighs slowly moving her hands upwards until the heat of her pussy was unmistakable. Dripping juices made it clear she was hot and wanton.

The smell of her arousal flooded her nose as he inhaled the musky scent. Ashley placed her hand on Susan's buns gently motioning her to lean forward some; she obliged her. She also instinctively spread her legs wider, opening herself up to her. Ashley massaged her ass cheeks, playfully, gently kneading them, kissing them and then gently spreading them in a slow but deliberate method.

Susan had her hands grasping the bed sheets, moaning loudly as kisses were placed into the crack of her ass, a wet tongue running up and down in it. She groaned in pleasure as she felt the tongue flicking over her sensitive butthole. Ashley teased her sorority sister's rear orifice with gentle licks at first; then she put more pressure on it, rimming her fiercely until the tip of her tongue could snake into her softened anus. There remained only a mild resistance at first, then her oral appendage was caught by Susan's twitching asshole.

Ashley frenched her ass for good measure, her tongue darting in and out, dancing inside her, and twirling in her. Susan moaned louder and breathed heavier. She moved a hand down to her wetness and played with herself as her ass got tongued. Her body suddenly stiffened, then shook as she unexpectedly orgasmed hard for the first time that day. Ashley's hands flittered across Susan's stomach and gently teased her mound.

Susan stammered, "Wow, Ashley, that was good. But now, please lube me thoroughly to make me ready for his cock. I can't take my eyes away from it."

Ashley's hands left her buns to fetch the tube of KY jelly they had placed beside them. She uncapped it and registered contentedly the jelly had the right temperature. Susan shuddered as she felt the velvet smooth crack of her ass spread again, applying jelly to her asshole, darting fingers into her puckered anus to coat the rubbery interior of her tight little backdoor.

When Ashley was contented with her lube job she told her sister so. Susan instantly straddled Todd's waist to get in the right position for his cock to enter her ass. Her friend rubbed more jelly into the palms of her hands and smeared it carefully all over Todd's throbbing cock. His shallow breathing changed but it still wasn't enough to wake him up. She knew he often thought it was a dream what happened in reality. Susan's warm, tight anal cavern would inevitably wake him up.

Susan moaned as she felt Ashley sliding Todd's thick, warm cock coated with jelly through the crack of her upturned ass. She waggled her hips to get his fat glans at the right spot to take it in her burning rectum. Yesterday happened the deflowering act, and she had to admit she had been reluctant at first, but now she was hornier than ever as she realized that her butt got invaded by Todd's gigantic dick at her own free will. Her asshole felt hot and itchy, eager for this magic cock.

When she felt Ashley aiming the bloated cockhead at the intended ring of her anal entrance she shifted her hips slightly so that she had him at the right angle to stuff his huge fuck-tool more easily into her backdoor. She had yesterday learned from Todd how to relax her sphincters by deeply breathing out and pressing from the inside like she was sitting on the toilet. With an efficient enema there was no worry about an accident.

She didn't hesitate to buck against him with a hard push to open up her yielding anus for his cock which relatively easy broke the anal barrier. Susan uttered an audible gasp as the ring muscles snapped shut behind his fat helmet so she knew the toughest part of anal penetration was over. It was the same yesterday. A little pain was there, but it was much less than she had ever thought about sodomy. The way his cock scratched the horny itch in her rectum more than compensated for it.

Susan shamelessly grasped her blushing buns with both hands and spread them wide, completely opening her jelly-greased most intimate hole for the invasion of Todd's long, hard prick. She groaned loudly as she felt the pressure of his cockhead in her invaded anal entrance. When she got comfortable with this feeling she spread the firm creamy globes even further with her hands and wiggled her hips slightly as she let her body slowly sink deeper embedding his huge pecker securely in her tight, buttery asshole.

Susan moaned in a fit of ecstasy as she suddenly realized what really happened with her this weekend. She came to this and the previous parties to have a little fun with four guys, and now she became an anal fiend. How was it possible that this young, gorgeous man had made them his sex slaves without much effort? She was between boyfriends and wondered how her next lover would measure up to this sex god. She had no doubt all the other sorority sisters felt the same way. Ashley had already hinted there were a number of women in his entourage yearning for his lovemaking skills. However, all the women knew he was a free spirit, and no woman would have a chance to claim him for herself.

Susan couldn't see it but she knew her asshole was stretched wide with the meaty hugeness of his cock. That was the moment she suddenly heard him moaning loudly while waking up. He looked disoriented as he opened his beautiful brown eyes but that changed quickly as they started beaming with pure lust. Probably not completely at his wits he pushed his pelvis upwards ramming the whole length of his cock forcefully into her rectum. Susan emitted a loud cry but it was of pure excitement. She felt no pain as his steel rod plowed through her rectum like it was loose soil.

"My God! What are you doing, Susan? Yesterday you let me deflower your virgin ass and this morning you take me already in your bottom on your own volition. Do you know what a fantastic gift that is? Ashley I'm sure you're involved in this. C'mon girls, let me kiss you."

Susan was another woman who noticed the lack of bad morning smell and taste in Todd's breath and mouth. The result was an exciting French kiss battle between the threesome while Susan rotated her impaled ass around his anal chisel. Todd knew about a woman's anatomy but he was no doctor who could look into a woman's anal tract to inspect it. Therefore he could not explain why Susan belonged to the few women in his life who could let her anal channel suck and spasm around his cock over its full length. Probably already behind the end of her rectum he felt contractions around his cock head.

"Uuuuuuhhh, fuck, Honey! Your ass is so hot and tight!" Todd muttered and laid his hands on her hips to enforce her to a quicker pace. He wasn't impatient, but it felt just too good. Fortunately she followed his demand and gradually accelerated her pace while he asked Ashley to lick his balls and to keep his cock lubricated. She submissively obeyed him. But she licked not only his balls but also kissed Susan's creamy buns.

"Oh, shit, you're so big! But it feels so good, Todd, it feels so fucking good. Ahhhh, yeeeaaahhh, feel my tight asshole. Fantastic! All the way up my fucking ass."

He marveled at the fact this young student was literally butt-fucking herself; just one night after she lost her anal cherry. The thought was almost insane, but the act was nothing but ecstasy. The hot, buttery depths of her bowels sent shivers of delight up and down his spine. The ridges and crevices of her bowels scraped wonderfully against the wide flaring head of his dick. It sent stabbing bolts of pleasure into his nuts which were under the attack of Ashley's tongue and mouth.

Finally they couldn't kiss any longer because they were heavily panting into each other's ears. Ashley behind them was fascinated how Susan's perfectly sculpted butt got impaled by this unrelenting spear over and over again. They had found a superb rhythm to pound their heated flesh against each other. Ashley assumed that all the people who thought anal sex was a perverted act would be disabused by this harmonic couple; how this huge cock sashayed effortlessly through the woman's behind leaving no trace they weren't in sync with this forbidden act.

The slight disadvantage of anal sex in the regular cowgirl shouldn't be forgotten to mention. Neither Susan nor Todd could see where they were connected and how her beautiful ass accepted his huge cock. But Ashley could and she detected his cock got lubricated from two sides. The lower side with the big, taut vein on it was treated by her lube job and the upper side got coated by Susan's bubbling pussy juices. She led a hand around her body and found Todd's pelvis, loins and thighs soaking wet. It wasn't really her intention, but her fingers suddenly came in contact with a big, throbbing clit which was obviously ready to burst. You needed to hear the cry of carnal desire to believe that Susan virtually jumped out of her skin. However, she really jumped and that threw Todd's cock out of her ass.

What an excellent opportunity for Ashley to take three jelly free inches of his long shaft in her mouth to coat it with a thick layer of saliva. She licked a few times around the fat glans before she put him back in Susan's ass who had recovered from the faint touch of her clitoris. This incident though persuaded her to go for her cum she had denied her so far because Todd's cock felt heavenly good in her ass. She rubbed her pussy a few times over his pubic bone and that pushed her over the edge.

Susan yelled in an almost indecipherable manner, her face distorted with unbridled lust "You ass fucking genius. I never thought anal sex good be that good. "This...feels...so... fucking...good!" Aaaaaahhhhhh, oooooohhhhh, yeeeaaahhh, it happens. Todd I love you. I'm cuuuummmmiiiing."

The most earth-shaking orgasm of her life took place as fireworks of thunderous lust explosions consumed her body and mind. She was caught in a world of her own screaming through her long lasting orgasm. Todd kept on fucking her while she breathlessly babbled and groaned as successive wave upon wave of orgasmic pleasure seized her out of control body that she missed him tense, jamming his cock deep within her as he came, excessively growling like an ancient cave bear. The noise was far in the background of Susan's mind, but when a flood of hot syrup filled her bowels it came to her awareness Todd was the cave bear, emptying his sperm accumulation in her rectal cavity.

Somehow she heard him grunting, "Here it comes, Honey. Finally, here's my hot jism for your beautiful butt." Susan had been well aware a lot of guys admired her behind in the past but with Todd as her anal fucking stud this meant much more to her now. She was carrying around an incredible asset she wasn't really aware of.