An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 42

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the first time for her to get her intestines flooded with man cream because yesterday she wasn't one of the three women he gifted with his cum. He just hadn't more to give in this short period of time remembering also his pre-pizza orgasms. It was more than the girls' current and previous lovers had ever been able to achieve. This sensational experience made her climax some octaves stronger. She was on the verge of passing out.

It wasn't the first time for Todd a woman yelled in the heat of passion she loved him so he wasn't surprised and concentrated on releasing his boiling cum reservoir into the depths of her bowels. His lower body contracted in splendid spasms as his hot man sauce shot through his long shaft, splashing her rectal cavity like a bursting water hose. She felt the power and volume of his ejaculation as her ass was filled to the brim, and Todd received a wonderful treatment from her anal muscles draining every drop of semen from his shaft.

Ashley from behind held Susan's hips in a strong grip to support her shaking body. Only when her spasms subsided she released her hips from her hands that she could collapse on Todd's body. Her downfall was a little too vigorous that his cock leaped out of her ass and slapped her buns. The sudden emptiness in her rectum was awful and provoked a distraught cry of agony from her lips. Again an odorless fart escaped her bowels pushing out some of the air his cock had pushed into her bowels, but she wasn't embarrassed as yesterday because she had learned that was a normal reaction. With more anal sex she would be able to control it.

However, the agony was short lived because Ashley didn't hesitate to place her mouth on her gaping asshole to circle her tongue through the open rubbery ring of her anus. The small amount of cum that dribbled out of it she slurped with gusto. It was delightful to see and feel how the stretched muscle slowly closed around her tongue which was then pushed out by a strong spasm of her outer sphincter.

Susan loudly moaned because such a lewd act she hadn't dreamt about after her orgasm and Todd had flooded her bowels. Ashley's tongue felt fantastic as she caressed her rubbery ring muscle and later applied spittle on her closed asshole as a soothing balm. However, after this second time she felt much less sore than after yesterday's anal deflowering. She murmured her perception in Todd's mouth as they kissed, but then he had to release his bladder which was almost painfully full.

Fortunately his cock had softened enough that he could comfortably pee. The clean condition of his master tool told him the girl had carefully cleaned themselves for anal sex. He did the same under the life motto to always be prepared. He couldn't find this Swiss instrument, but with some training a bidet was helpful as well. He rightfully assumed some of the other girls also wanted to clean their bowels.

Coming back into the bedroom he knew another college girl wanted to get ass fucked. They wouldn't have to ask him twice as his cock inflated in a second. Ashley was on all fours, and Susan was kneeling behind her with her face deep in her ass crack which she held open with her hands. The excited moaning of Ashley told him Susan did a great job rimming her sorority sister's asshole. The movement of her head indicated she was fucking her friend's rear hole with her tongue. She shouldn't have to deal with much resistance due to Ashley's trained anus.

The massive king-size bed made from oak without footboard was classically styled but he had been informed it was only a few years old. The thick mattress was manufactured with the newest details for a comfortable rest.

The bed together with the mattress provided the ideal height that he could stand behind Susan with his throbbing cock only inches away from her upturned ass. He hadn't had the pleasure to fuck her pussy so far, but it was his intention to amend that immediately. At least as long Susan was busy to get Ashley's asshole to a pleasant state for easy anal entry. Her slit and labia looked surprisingly tiny so he took great care to find the right spot to penetrate her. It helped she was soaking wet as he stretched a very tight vagina with his fat glans.

Her cunt felt like a silk lined vise as he slowly bored deeper to make way for his huge cock. Susan moaned in Ashley's asshole but otherwise said nothing to disclose that Todd was fucking her snatch. He grinned because he knew she did it on purpose not to cause a storm of protest from her friend who wanted to get her ass plugged as well. However, when he was with a last shove all the way in and his balls slapped at her clit it couldn't be avoided that his pelvis bumped at her butt with the impact that Susan's face was also pushed into Ashley's ass crack.

She immediately turned her versatile head around and saw Todd fucking Susan from behind with his hand around her body to play with her breasts. She wanted to protest but her friend whined to let him fuck her because she already felt an orgasm approaching.

"Ashley, he feels so good in my pussy like nothing ever before. He is soooo big and stretch me soooo good that it put all my former boyfriends into the shade. Don't misunderstand me. They weren't bad lovers but the feeling of Todd's thick monster in my cunt is much better than anything I ever experienced. Please, Honey, fuck me. I feel already a burning sensation in my lower body."

Todd saw Ashley nodding at him with a sly grin, and he mouthed a thank you as he started to fuck Susan in earnest. First he pushed his cock in her velvet sheath with controlled, long strokes until he felt her juices flowing, lubricating her vaginal channel and bathing his pecker. Todd slowly accelerated the pace of his fuckstrokes until he moved his dong like a steam piston through its well oiled cylinder.

Susan was right it wouldn't take long for her to cum with this magic steel rod plowing through her vaginal tunnel. If ever possible he felt the wet heat in her cunt increasing as her loud moans suddenly switched to a long wailing and then exclaiming, "Todd, you're fucking me so good. I never want to stop it, but, Aaaahhhhh, my God. It's going to be a big one. I'm cuuuummmmiiiing. How wonderful!" She was screaming like a banshee in her orgasmic bliss.

Todd reduced the pace of his fuckstrokes to a minimum and enjoyed the powerful contractions of her tight cunt. However, he was not ready yet to let her milk his cum out of his balls. It felt sensationally good, but there was Ashley waiting to get ass fucked. He rode her orgasm until the end when she dropped to the side and breathed hard. His slimy cock consequently sprung out of her pussy and made a terrible noise slapping repeatedly at his belly until it came to a standstill.

With Susan out of the way Todd got a huge, lecherous grin on his face as he saw Ashley waiting for him lying on her back. She had her legs gymnastically bent that her knees lay beside her chest. She was ready to get ass fucked in the missionary position, and that would give Susan further visual instructions in how many positions she could take a guy's cock up her butt.

Yesterday Todd took all girls' cherries doggie style because that was the best position to deflower a woman's ass. Almost an hour ago Susan rode him with his cock embedded in her ass, and now she was the spectator of anal sex in the intimate missionary position. Yeah, and Todd was the sole beneficiary of all of this.

He got quickly into position that Ashley could athletically draw her legs high around his back that her anal pussy, which was twitching and throbbing with need, was at the perfect angle to receive his mighty pecker. Before they started to kiss Ashley licentiously requested Susan to help them placing his cockhead at the entrance of her ass. They didn't have to ask her twice because it looked absolutely sluttish how Ashley's weak asshole slightly opened up for this monster that was only two inches hanging away from its target.

Susan took his warm cock in her hand, relishing the softness outside and the steely hardness inside, and guided it at Ashley's light brown puckered ring muscle. She didn't forget to smear his leaking pre-cum around his glans that there was a little lubrication for him to enter Ashley's backdoor. Of course, Susan knew she was a well-trained anal slut, and there wouldn't be any problem to accept his cock enthusiastically.

Ashley made it quite clear with her verbal obscenities and some mockery, " My God, Todd, you always want to fuck my ass. Wasn't it enough you coaxed me into letting you take my anal cherry? Wasn't it enough I cried my lungs out as I experienced my first thunderous anal orgasm? Susan, take into mind that you're designed to be his anal slut as well."

She didn't have any fear about that and saw with fascination that Ashley and Todd moved in unison to take his anal chisel home in its destined furnace. He let her add pressure on his back with her legs as his mighty pecker slowly opened up the way to the heavenly depths of Ashley's bowels. Susan saw for the first time how a trained anus yielded but was still a tight fit as it stretched around this thick shaft. She would have liked to record this moment how this tight ring muscle rubbed over the full length of his schlong until nothing was left of it on the outside. The couple grunted into each other's mouths as the initial entry was completed.

They kissed with deep passion as Ashley ground her impaled ass around the base of his cock. Lightning bolts shot through her body as her clit came in contact with his trimmed pubic hair pad. He was making her scream with pleasure as he almost completely withdrew his shaft from her butt and thrust the full length of his massive sex deep into her bowels again. She again felt he was big enough to reach the end of her rectum. Her legs vibrated around his back with his repeated thrusts.

Panting and heaving under him, she offered him her breasts, cupping them in her hands so that he could suck and kiss and bite the stiff nipples. As he did so Ashley felt like a nymph willingly offering herself to be sodomized by a Greek god like he was used to it. Nothing else existed except the strength and power of Todd's body vigorously fucking hers, his suckling mouth on her sensitive breast-flesh upping the ant of their unnatural coupling. Her legs around his back had her behind slightly lifted off the mattress that each slapping contact of their bodies pushed the small of her back down on it.

She bucked and writhed and twisted underneath him, her overflowing pussy filling the bedroom with the heady scent of her sexjuice dripping onto his cock, lubricating it profusely for easy anal entry. Todd pressed his lips hard into the soft flesh of the nipple filling his mouth, a deep moan of intense pleasure escaping his chest.

Ashley felt the huge pole of his penis buried to the hilt inside her anal channel starting to throb and pulse that the burning sensations in her rectum suddenly exploded in a blast of orgasmic heat, her groin jerking spasmodically against his, her climaxing ass trying in vain milking cum out of his cock. Todd heaved his hips in a last deep thrust and then hovered over her while her belly spasmed involuntarily with the delicious aftermath of her ebbing orgasm, her breasts heaving as she fought to slow her breathing.

She lay there with closed eyes while he softly kissed her just waiting whether she wanted a second anal round. After Susan's rodeo ride he didn't feel an urgent need to cum again. Just let her decide. However, as she opened her eyes there was still a fire in them and that was also confirmed by the rolling waves caressing his anal driller and her legs around his back which didn't have released their grip. Ashley waggled her hips obviously testing whether she wanted a second anal fuck round.

Susan, who had been content to watch them and to play with her pussy suddenly was confronted with a desire that shock her to the core. The aim of her aspiration was Todd's full, round, perfectly sculpted ass that was a bit unusual on a man's body. His ass cheeks were relaxed and slightly spread that she could see his puckered asshole. In her circle of friends was a gay couple which openly spoke about their sexuality that they liked a cock up their asses as much as a woman did. Todd was such an incredibly sexual creature that she wondered whether he would like anal play. He had instructed her enough how to do it right.

As this insatiable couple started to ass fuck again she couldn't resist any longer and slid her fingers through the crack of his ass. She waited for any reaction but there came nothing so she opted for the direct attack against his puckered hole. It was her intention just to prod it with two fingers, but as she added a little pressure his anus unexpectedly yielded and her fingers wormed inside his ass like a hot knife through butter.

Todd heard her yelp of surprise as he clenched his outer sphincter very hard that she couldn't withdraw her fingers without some difficulty. Her hand had to move with him as he continued to fuck Ashley's ass. Susan's anal play would help him to cum with her friend simultaneously. "Honey, please don't fight with my asshole. Just fuck it with your fingers. Use a third one, too. I like that very much. It helps me to cum with your friend who is on the verge of another orgasm. Don't worry about Ashley. She knows about my anal cravings. It's a pity we don't have a strap-on available you could fuck me with."

Susan was utterly astonished about the uninhibited sexual behaviors of this gorgeous young man that she automatically followed his demand and pumped her fingers in his ass, using the rhythm of his fuckstrokes in Ashley's ass. She moved a little to the side that she could look in her sorority sister's face which was distorted in a grimace, but it was the kind of grimace that indicated pure bliss. Her body that was writhing and twisting under her fucker seemed to have established a life of its own. It sure didn't look like her erratic moves were controlled by her mind.

It was fortunate for Susan's fingers which weren't used to fuck a man's ass that not long later these rampant sex beasts announced loudly their orgasms in a fashion that they were expecting thunderous explosions. That was exactly the case as Ashley's body stiffened to a board of wood before it was captured in what looked like epileptic seizures.

Todd with these fingers fantastically fucking his ass was only seconds behind with his climax as he roared like a breeding bull he was cumming. He sure had a lot of cum stored for Ashley's ass as long as his body jerked through his spurts of jism. Huffing and puffing they collapsed into each other. Todd had enough intuition to roll with her a bit to the side that he didn't burden her with his full weight.

Susan was already there with a fluffy towel to rub the fine sheen of sweat from their bodies while they recovered. It was an exciting view to see Todd's cock slowly shrinking and then slipping out of Ashley's asshole which was almost fully closed then. They exchanged some lecherous talk before they were able to enter the bathroom. They had fun washing each other and toweling afterwards. It looked like the large shower stall was custom made to gather easily three people. This swinger club sure had made a superb job to prepare this old house for their purposes.

Reasonably refreshed they went downstairs to get something to eat and drink.

*****

When Todd entered the house at around 1 pm his housemates were present finishing their lunch. They asked him whether he wanted something to eat, but he had had a very opulent breakfast/brunch after the morning romp with Ashley and Susan that he politely declined their offer, but gratefully accepted the coffee. He saw the curiosity in their eyes as he sat with them at the table. Their eyes got big like saucers as he opened his overnight bag and showed them eight panties in different styles, colors and patterns. It was evident they were used ones.

Todd smiled like a pasha in an oriental harem as he explained, "The girls wanted me to have something that reminded me of them. They put them on and then I fingered their covered pussies to make the fabric drenched with their juices. I hope I can smell each girl for days. They did that after the other three guys had already left the house. They didn't want to give them panties."

Sharon as always was the leader of the pack to coax more information out of him. She didn't mince matters. "I take it as granted that your cock was very busy this weekend. I hope not more than you were able to endure. You told us about these sorority girls and their orgies. Did everything happen to your expectation; including taking more virgin asses?"

Todd saw that the guys didn't mind that conversation and answered, "Sharon, you're right. I wouldn't be able to have sex at the moment, but a little more ointment and the whole afternoon will make me almost as new. Yes, all the girls that were anal virgins let me deflower their last cherries. I don't want to go into details, but I think they like anal sex now very much. You know my expertise first hand." The guys couldn't be mad at him because at least twice a week they reaped the rewards of his efforts.

The girls registered Todd wasn't going to tell more details so they had to speculate how this monster fucker ripped through the college girls like a twister. Todd smiled as he saw their brains working overtime. He couldn't tell them how the girls showed him their adoration at the breakfast/brunch table with the other guys still present. One girl after another sat in his lap and took his cock in her ass.

It was an easy task for them because besides Ashley and Susan also the other girls had performed anal sex with their sleeping partners. The guys didn't mind that each girl rode him to her orgasm because he was the catalyst that they had enjoyed ass fucks in this extended fashion. Not in their wildest dreams had they expected something like that would happen.

They had on Saturday already accepted they were unable to hold a candle to Todd so they actually admired him that he was able to perform for all the women. Only with serious efforts they had been able to satisfy the anal craving of their two sleeping partners. Todd himself considered it a miracle that he was able to cum again after the eighth girl experienced her anal orgasm. However, then his cock was a limp rag of red flesh. The women soothingly cleaned him with their soft mouths, omitting the fact he had been in their asses. The guys were flabbergasted at this lewd show. Afterwards the girls applied the medical ointment on his sore pecker.

After lunch Todd's housemates released him from the chore of helping to clear the table and clean the dishes that he could go to his room for some needed sleep. After a quick visit to the bathroom using the medical ointment again he was asleep as his head hit the pillow. He was an extraordinary man with unbelievable abilities but no untiring superman.

Todd came back downstairs just a few minutes before Megan and the Sunday pizza guy arrived. He had showered where he was happy that his cock was back to an acceptable condition that he wouldn't have a problem to make Megan a happy camper later. It would be nine hours since the college girls made the round with their asses riding his cock.

It became Megan's habit to wear on Sunday one of her skin tight Chinese cheongsam dresses with no bra but thin black panties underneath because the garment was too short to go without it. Sometimes you could get a glimpse of her covered crotch. Megan was already a widely accepted house guest that nobody blamed her for her sexy appearance.

Todd was the first to take her in his arms and the only one she would allow to kiss her. His female housemates were happy that their boyfriends had finally accepted Megan was out of their reach. However, they also got a friendly hug from her were they noted the umpteenth time how firm and full her ample breasts sat high on her chest.