An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 43

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opened her eyes and quickly closed them again not to be the prey of this fierce hunger in his eyes. She doubted she had ever imagined a man could show such an overpowering passion. Compared to Todd her husband and all her lovers before him had only shown lukewarm enthusiasm. It was time to free him from the leash. "Just to make it clear my love, I want you to fuck my brains out. Don't hold back any longer. I assure you I can endure it. A little pain will only fuel my excitement. I want to feel you moving fast and hard in me. I want to feel you cum in me as a seal of our bond for the next four years. By the way, I'm close to cumming."

She was no longer a lady or the distinguished female professor at Berkeley. She was a wanton woman desperately wanting Todd to take away the growing itchiness in her sex which was driving her crazy since the first day she lusted after him. She felt like a mare in heat, shivering and whimpering, waiting for the stallion to mount her with his horse cock to breed her. Her mouth was open and her hands were digging into his muscular shoulders seeking for support. She turned into this proverbial bitch in heat she never thought would be part of her controlled nature.

At that moment, as he lovingly filled her vagina with his big cock and moved with a deliberate pace in her, she knew she would allow him to do anything he wanted. She was not able to describe how he set all her sexual senses in overdrive mode. She just thought it was all of him; his powerful presence; his breath-taking body; his unbelievable confidence and security in whatever he was doing and finally his sexual prowess with a magic cock that seemed not to be from this world.

However, that was not the only difference to her former sex life where she always felt one woman and one man were making love or fucking. With Todd hovering over her while they made love in perfect harmony she considered them as one item, inseparable like the beast with two backs. They moaned in unison louder, no longer able to kiss, as the peak of their copulation came nearer. Amanda couldn't believe how much juice her pussy was producing, bathing their bodies down there. She was sure Todd was as drenched as she was. The squishing sound of their coupling was obscenely loud.

She tried to fathom if she really never had proper sex before with her lovers and then her husband later. Amanda knew these thoughts were kind of surreal, but in what other way could she describe that lovemaking with Todd was out of this world; that he gave her pleasure she had never expected. Her heart was beating erratically, her breathing was fast and loud and her nipples seemed so hard that they felt as if they were going to explode like overripe fruits.

Amanda had gritted her teeth to delay her orgasm a little longer because she had never imagined sex could be such an overwhelming sensation as it was with Todd. However, as he bent his head down to her taut breasts and nearly bit in ecstasy in her hard, throbbing teats her restraint crashed to pieces. She howled she was cumming and then screamed as a wildfire of carnal desire played havoc with her body, which twisted and turned out of control under Todd. Her pussy squirted juices she had never felt before.

"Oh my God," she proclaimed ecstatically, "I can't stop cumming...ohhh, my God!" Not unlike many women she seldom came simply from the efforts of a man's cock fucking her, but with Todd she came several times under his relentless assault.

Her orgasm was loud and intense and Amanda appeared to enjoy it immensely, her face smiling her reaction up at him as her body throbbed and trembled into release. However, he couldn't pay anymore attention to his lover because his own orgasm played havoc with his body as well. His ball sac tightened, his loins and belly quivered in spasmic contractions as spurt after spurt of his hot life essence filled her tight vaginal tunnel which was unable to accumulate all of it.

Todd supported their mutual orgasms with soft thrusts which extracted some of their combined juices out of her pussy. As the intensive enjoyment of their peaks slowly subsided Amanda's legs slipped from his back and fell lifelessly beside their bodies. They panted hard to get their breathing in order.

When they slowly came down from the mountainous heights of carnal bliss Amanda realized Todd would never feel the need to ask a woman whether it was good for her. He knew damn well that he gave her a series of orgasms she had never experienced before. Not one second she thought he was trying to impress her. It came all natural what he was doing. The finesse of his lovemaking wasn't learned from a stereotypical book. The way he had fondly rolled with her to their sides and held her lovingly in his arms contradicted any assertion men became insensitive after they got their rocks off.

Amanda's eyes finally opened as she took a deep breath and shivered slightly. She focused on Todd as a smile of complete satisfaction came to her lips. They stared at each other for an eternity, and then her head moved to rest against him as his cock finally slipped out of her.

Her voice was rough with emotion, "I don't know where we were, but I've never been there before. God, I've never been fucked like that in my entire life."

Todd smiled at her, "It's to my great pleasure you liked it, my love. I don't want to move."

However, a little later it became uncomfortable lying on the bathroom rug so they stood up and took a quick shower to clean their private parts from the copious amount of juices they had deposited there. They went to the kitchen where Todd took two tumblers and mixed healthy portions of two orange/vodka drinks. When they sat on the couch and clinked glasses Amanda took his hand and put it on her heart which beat fast under her firm left breast.

She looked at him with a smile that melted his heart and almost whispered, "My love, you know we're not finished yet. I want you to possess all of my body, without exception. I want to feel your huge cock breaking my anal barrier; taking my last cherry. I want to cry in ecstasy while you fuck my ass fast and hard. I want to be sore afterwards that it reminds me I became your slut in the bedroom; that you can have me that way anytime you want."

While she said that her soft hand was on his renewed member and stroked him absentmindedly. She paid no attention to the fact he was already hard again. She didn't expect anything different from Todd, and his cock felt just too good in her hand to leave it untouched. This was simply impossible with this incredibly beautiful piece of man meat he so nonchalantly carried around, transforming women serially into bitches in heat who wanted nothing but impaled by this divine scepter. She knew he liked it how his fat dick throbbed in her hand.

'My God! My fucking God!' Todd excitingly thought that she demanded anal sex without even be reminded he wanted her this way. He knew he had briefly mentioned it when she had teased him in her office. Was she really waiting for her young student to fuck her beautiful, mature ass like some women before her?

She was nonetheless his economics professor. "Are you sure?" He asked, hoping that she was. "Have you ever done this? I need to know it, Amanda, how experienced you're. I love you too much to cause you pain. Give me a clue how much preparation you need."

Amanda came closer to him, took him in her arms and whispered in his ear after they kissed for a breathless minute, "No, I've never done it with my stupid husband. He had never asked for anal sex and with my lovers before him it was never a topic at that time. I think that was the reason why I didn't even play with my asshole during my masturbation fantasies. You see, my love, you can't have a purer anal virgin than me."

Todd kissed her again with all the love and the promise he could muster not to hurt her. He assured her what a great honor and pleasure it would be to take her last cherry. He led her to the bathroom again and made her acquainted with the 'Reprop® Clyster'. He again was proud how relaxed and shamelessly Amanda cleaned her bowels in his presence as all the other women before her.

Fuck, you don't think about it as an every day occurrence when Todd twice pushed the rectal tube deep in her rectum and opened the back pressure valve to fill and douche it with lukewarm water; not to mention she had later to sit on the toilet to get rid of the water. Amanda blushed a bit but didn't hesitate to kiss him while the water filled the toilet bowl. The second time it was absolutely clear.

Todd took massage balm out of a cabinet and fetched a new large beach towel as he said, "I want to give you a massage as the beginning of your anal preparation. A professional masseuse taught me to do it properly. Let's go back to the bedroom."

He spread the towel and let her lie down on it with her front. When his knees straddled her hips she could immediately feel that he bent his rock hard cock down to push it between her slightly spread thighs. When the glans made contact with her pussy he waggled his spear that it parted her wet lips and he could push it in. Amanda moaned loudly as his cock found less resistance to fill her cunt the second time. She felt him adjusting his position that he could easily reach her whole back with his hands which started the massage at her neck.

When Todd slowly but deliberately got her back free from any tension Amanda became aware that this was another of his versatile talents. She knew a professional masseur wouldn't fuck his client while he worked on her, but it felt really good. She had her share of massages in the past but had never felt so lecherously excited because it was inevitable that his cock moved in her pussy while he massaged her.

When he reached the edge of her full, round butt Amanda knew the massage would get more intimate. She heard him getting more massage balm in his hands and then shivered as he started massaging her sensitive butt. Little by little, her buns relaxed that he could part them slightly, letting him get a glimpse of her sweet asshole that was slightly shiny from the lotion he had used on her after the anal cleaning.

He massaged the centers of her cheeks and moved out circularly. Soon, he was getting closer to her crack. He lubricated his thumbs with saliva and rubbed them lightly up and down through her anal cleft, touching her most intimate hole in the process. She shivered again.

"You've got a pretty asshole," he murmured, pulling her cheeks wider apart. "It looks very sensitive too."

Todd continued massaging her ass, brushing his thumbs over her asshole more often to get her used to the new feeling. Gradually, his thumbs spent longer times massaging her butthole. She let out encouraging moans and the spasms of her pussy around his cock got stronger. He whispered in her ear to reach back with her hands to spread her buns for him, giving him better access to her crack. As Todd felt her asshole more relaxing, he applied more pressure to it, trying to push a thumb into her, but then he needed to use the tube of KY jelly that he had placed beside him.

With the slippery jelly the tight opening relaxed responsively and let his thumb finally slowly sink in. When it was the whole two and a half inches of its length deep in her, her asshole tightened up, squeezing the digit tightly. He rotated his thumb around slowly within her anus to open her up wider. He worked more jelly into her asshole and gently pumped his thumb in and out of her bottom. She involuntarily tilted her ass up and moaned as she humped it against his hand. He continued with the other hand to knead her buns while fingering her tight hole.

Todd pulled his cock out of her pussy, accompanied by a desperate moan from her, and moved his head down to kiss and lick her ass all over. He spent more than five minutes licking and biting her cheeks without touching her crack. She moaned and squealed with delight.

Eventually he dove between her cheeks and licked her anus around his thumb that was still slowly fucking her, making her body shaking.

"Your asshole is so exquisite," he whispered again.

Her asshole relaxed more around his thumb and enjoyed having his tongue lick its perimeter. Finally he removed his digit from her hole and replaced it with his tongue. Her dilated anus easily accepted it. As Todd tongue-fucked her asshole, he wormed three fingers into her wet pussy. He expertly found her G-spot but then held his fingers motionless, just to feel her pussy throb with excitement. He occasionally let his fingers squirm within her to remind her they were still there. The rubbing of her G-spot made her moans throaty from deep within her.

He sucked and fucked her asshole and drooled into her rectum, feeling her pussy ripple around his fingers. He decided to worm equally three lubed fingers of his other hand into her ass, and then he pumped his fingers in and out of her nether orifices in the same rhythm.

Amanda made throaty sounds of pleasure as her hot pussy oozed juices around his fingers. As they were then better lubricated as his fingers in her ass he exchanged them in her holes. In a couple of minutes of that treatment, she was screaming in another strong orgasm. This young devil made her so easily orgasm as never before in her life. When the spasms of her hot holes subsided, he removed his fingers and kissed her pussy and asshole softly.

Todd gave Amanda time to recover before he worked his fingers again around her asshole and poured jelly on it to ream it out. Her anus was still weak enough that it accepted his three fingers without trouble.

"Are you okay, Baby? Tell me if you feel any pain," he asked again.

"It feels good, Todd. I like it how you play with my asshole. I'm a bit surprised how exciting it is. I came very hard. Don't stop, Baby," she cooed. She still attempted to believe it was her 18-year-old favorite student who was preparing her for her first anal sex.

As she said that, he poured more KY onto her anal ring, swirling his fingers around, again applying gentle pressure to her asshole. With his other hand he applied a coat of jelly to his steel-hard shaft, mixing it with the juices from her pussy.

"Do you like it?" Todd asked, working his fingers in and out of her asshole. She was ready for the final act.

"Yes," she hissed.

"I believe you are going to love taking me up your ass." Todd lecherously exclaimed.

"Oh my God, my love, yes, please do it," she moaned, her pussy and asshole twitching.

"Okay, pretty," he said. "Now raise your gorgeous ass up."

She arranged herself on all fours with her behind high in the air. Her head lay comfortable on a pillow. Kneeling behind her, Todd pulled her knees further apart with his own. He poured more jelly on her open hole and let it seep into her rectum while he lodged the head of his cock at the gaping entrance to her ass. As he applied pressure, her asshole tightened briefly and then relaxed again.

In a few seconds, the fat glans plopped past her tight ring. A long wail escaped her mouth, but Amanda quickly assured him it was more the shock of the sudden intrusion than she felt real pain. She could easily neglect it. Todd had prepared her well. In fact, she got mesmerized that the anal stretching already produced a delightful anticipation what anal sex was meant to be.

He paused there to let her get used to his anal chisel. When her asshole felt relaxed enough he grabbed her hips and pushed forward applying firm and steady pressure. His cock felt bigger than it ever had as he eased more of it into her anal passage. He watched as it stretched her open and slid slowly deeper. Todd saw and felt it for the umpteenth time to have the rubbery ring of an anal muscle scrubbing over the shaft of his cock, but he just couldn't get enough of it. It was as exciting as always before.

When his cock was halfway in, he moved back and forth, driving his pecker into her with every thrust. It felt sensational how her butthole contracted around his dick like it wanted to suck him in. He continued his slow penetration until the entire length of his shaft was balls deep in her ass.

When his balls bumped against her pussy, he stopped, keeping his dong all the way in her, savoring the velvet hotness there. He leaned forward and reached around her body to cup her tits with his hands, making her trembling with delight. When he squeezed her tits gently, she moaned and her asshole twitched. He was deep-seated in the furnace of here rectum.

"So this is what it's like to get fucked in the ass," she hoarsely exclaimed. "Really, it's not bad. It's not bad at all. It feels better than I thought. In my circle of girlfriends around my own age they all bitch about it and say they'll divorce their old man if he tries it a second time, but this is nice. My love, you should show their husbands how to do it properly." Todd chuckled because it wasn't the first time a woman said that.

Holding her tits, he resumed moving back and forth, taking her with deep, long strokes. His balls bumped her wet pussy on every thrust, occasionally nudging her engorged clit as well. He kneaded her tits and pinched her nipples gently in rhythm with his strokes within her no longer virgin ass. Her behind moved faster against him as she grew hotter and hotter with every deep stroke.

"Oh-oh-oh-oh," he heard Amanda plaintively mew as he watched the muscles of her back tighten. "Oh...oh...gonna-gonna..."

'Damn,' Todd incredulously thought. 'She's really going to have a frigging orgasm while I'm taking her anal cherry.' How fucking fantastic was that? She was following the lead of all the other women he had had the pleasure to sodomize for the first time. An orgasm while she's getting it in the ass.

Todd fucked her ass with these deliberate strokes that he knew from experience were hard and fast but never crude or merciless. It wasn't his thing to hurt a woman. While he squeezed her tits harder he could feel her driving faster to orgasm. Then all of a sudden, a trembling shudder made her muscles quiver and shake as Todd felt her already tightly-clenched asshole squeeze down around his cock with even more intensity.

Reveling in the tight clutching of the ring of muscles encircling his pistoning cock, he could feel every spasm of pleasure that worked through her. Every time one did, her asshole clenched down onto his cock in the throes of her orgasm.

"My God, how can you do that? I'm fucking cumming with your cock up my ass. I didn't even feel the need to stimulate my clit. So, this is called an anal orgasm." Amanda croaked that out almost unintelligible. She felt hot explosions everywhere in her body. Her pussy lips felt swollen to enormous proportions.

It was the most violent orgasm she had ever had. She gasped and grapped the bedsheets as her climax progressed. Her body was a bit out of control but Todd held her firmly by her tits and fucked her until she finished cumming.

He kissed her neck and shoulders, mockingly telling Amanda that she was now his hot and horny slut, that her fuckable ass belonged to him. He continued sliding his cock in slow, short strokes in and out of her rear passage. He reached between her thighs and then pulled his cock out of her butt and guided it with his hand into her soaked pussy.

She gasped when he drove his cock home in a single lunge. Holding her in his arms, he fucked her pussy slowly, increasing the pace gradually. Todd straightened up, holding her by her hips, and drilled her snatch hard, letting his balls slap her soaked labia audibly. He pulled her cheeks apart and watched her tempting holes as his slick shaft slid in and out of her. The rubbery ring of her anus looked less wrinkled after all the drilling it had received.

She was again getting close to an orgasm. He abruptly pulled his cock from her pussy and with the next stroke drove it all the way back into her unsuspecting asshole. "Oh yeah that's it, if that's the way to fuck my ass I can't get enough of it. Give it to me, cum in me, cum in my ass," she screamed.