An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 44

Story Info
Amanda gets her affairs settled.
3.7k words
4.76
7.6k
2

Part 44 of the 49 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This chapter was kindly edited. Great job. Thank you Mike.

*****

Dear readers,

This is kind of a bridge chapter to settle Amanda's affairs. However there is still some sex in it. Enjoy it!

*****

Amanda woke up Friday morning with the wonderful feeling of Todd's chiseled body spooning behind her. She could feel his shallow, warm breath on her neck as his face was directly behind her head. His pecs and abs softly pressed into her back. Down his lower body his morning wood, especially the head of it, seemed to search a way into her pussy. A warm, contented feeling took her body and soul grip that she hadn't felt in years. Her cunt got wet from the worming touch of his glans against her labia. Blissful peace and tranquility filled her heart.

Todd had told her before they had fallen asleep after midnight that he was blessed with a deep sleep that would keep him from waking up on his own at least until 10 am, but he didn't mind being woken up earlier by a horny woman. He would be refreshed nonetheless. Amanda looked at the bedside clock and thought 7:30 was a good time to have fun with him. The thrill of having his divine instrument plowing through her body again was just too enticing.

She reached for his full-fledged cock with her left hand and took it in a soft grip to guide it between her soaked pussy lips. She felt a burning desire to have him in her ass again, but she was insecure about how messy that could be. She decided to ask Todd when he was awake. He could also have a look at the state of her anus which was slightly swollen and red after her anal deflowering.

He had treated her well with the medical ointment, but his creamy fingers on and in her asshole had prompted them to another sex bout on the bath rug. In the sixty-nine Todd exclaimed how much pleasure he had to bring her clean shaven, deliciously tasting pussy to two oral orgasms, while Amanda swallowed his dainty cream again. He felt she fellated him the second time more determined so he yelled at her to push two fingers in his ass to help him cum. Afterwards he confessed his anal fixation. She just kissed him and mocked him about what a crazy sex maniac he was. Then they got sleep.

When Todd's cockhead was securely lodged between the wet folds of her snatch she immediately got the impression it was instinctively pushing forward like his cock knew what was expected from it. Amanda adjusted her position that she could move her ass steadily against him. A louder moan as she had intended escaped her mouth as his ball sac touched the cheeks of her ass. Her vaginal tunnel was again filled with a massive piece of man meat.

Her stretched quim, only summoned to accommodate this monster a third time, reacted with strong muscle contractions that woke Todd up. "Honey, keep doing that with your wonderful love tunnel," he murmured still half in sleep. "My cock is very much pleased with the ripples around it." They continued to softly move against each other a few more minutes before Todd took the initiative and gave her a morning fuck she would never forget.

After three mighty morning orgasms she was reduced to a convulsing bundle of flesh unable to keep her body in check. Todd held her from behind for dear life, but he also gritted his teeth because his hard-on was reluctant to let him have his ejaculation. It finally felt like his cock was going to blast in pieces as a built-up monster sperm load raced out of his piss hole and dotted Amanda's vagina. An unbelievable fourth orgasm was the result for her after which she had trouble coming back to earth. When her common sense returned she doubted she could also endure anal sex this morning.

When they had their breath back Amanda turned around and Todd's flaccid cock eventually left her snatch which had tried to keep it in with its muscles. They exchanged kisses and words of love and devotion that made their relationship even stronger. Fuck, why couldn't Kate be 28 years and Amanda 15 years younger and fertile? He would immediately make both the mothers of his children, preferably three for each. He loved Megan equally but he expected the mother of his children at least five years older at his young age. Of course, that would change with every year he was on this planet.

At 25 he would probably look for an equally old woman and at 30 probably for a 25-year-old one. He knew Megan had a desire to get married and have children right after college. He couldn't blame her for it because that was a spiritual heritage by her Asian ancestors to marry and have children at a young age. Her mother was 17 and her husband 23 when she had Megan. For Todd it was too early to settle down and she knew that.

After a quick shower and a quick breakfast Todd attended his second Friday morning class. The first one he had skipped. Amanda promised him she would wait for him because it would give her the opportunity to call Kate for a long talk. That was exactly what happened. Amanda was relieved that her close friend was really happy for her, and that there was no jealousy involved.

At noon Todd arrived and the Chinese take-out she had ordered just five minutes later. While they ate Amanda told him about her pleasant talk with Kate and that she had renewed her invitation for her to live at her condo for a transition period before she would find something permanent to live. Amanda had a contract with the university to teach at least until she was 60.

Todd got the pleasant request that she wanted him to make sure her anal deflowering wasn't a one-time affair. She had already cleaned her bowels and her anus was OK. Todd was only too happy to oblige and at 4 pm they left the condo after they had recovered enough from their anal butchery. Amanda had one cum load in her ass and had discovered how intense it was to plug her butthole in the cowgirl and reverse cowgirl position on his cock.

She came again four times, but Todd had restricted himself to one orgasm to have something left for Megan. It was the first time for Amanda since she had married her husband that she was on top of a man again. And that with a cock up her recently virgin ass. Her stupid husband had tried to make her believe that the cowgirl position didn't apply to his masculinity.

At the dining table that evening Amanda waited with stoical calmness for what her husband had to say. He had greeted her after work with callousness and without any physical contact. However, she was surprised he didn't attack her. When he started his speech she quickly learned his indifference had turned into cold rejection as he emphasized he was happy to get rid of her. He would move to the company's headquarters at Chicago to get a huge promotion as soon as this house was sold. He had already talked with an attorney and the divorce proceeding was on the way. They would all split fifty/fifty which meant she would get more from him than he from her. He didn't care.

Amanda was sad how her marriage ended but also relieved they didn't fight for everything. She wondered whether her husband had ever really loved her. She could say that for herself with certainty. Why had she waited so long to terminate her marriage? She slept in the guestroom over night again. Saturday morning she made an emergency call with a moving company and for a little extra cash they agreed to come with a small moving van to get her belongings and a small part of the furniture she loved. She told her husband to sell everything else or to give it to charity.

After everything was boxed and stored in the van Amanda said good bye to her husband with the assurance she would meet him at his attorney's office on Monday at the agreed time to sign the papers. She waited for a moment whether he wanted to hug her, but his cold face said otherwise. What a pity! She wondered whether his promotion would keep him warm in bed all night.

Apart from her clothes the company stored the furniture and her other belongings until further notice. The boxes with her neatly folded clothes the movers carried to Kate's condo. She was already there because Amanda had called her in the morning. The two women were happy that the closets in the second bedroom were big enough to store Amanda's clothes away. Kate insisted Amanda should put her used wardrobe into the laundry bag.

At 1 pm, the friends were almost finished with the clothes, Todd arrived and a heartbreaking greeting took place. They all had tears in their eyes as they hugged and kissed indiscriminately. They took a bottle of first class champagne out of the fridge and clinked glasses as Kate suddenly blurted out, "My God, Amanda. I almost forgot. The condo above mine is vacanct. A bank owns it because they had to initiate foreclosure with the former owners. Maybe you could make a good deal with this bank."

Amanda got the name of the bank and said she would immediately call them on Monday morning for an appointment. All the musketeers reveled at the prospect they would live in the same building together. After a short discussion Todd's soul mates convinced him not to alienate his housemates by moving out. They reminded him of his girlfriends at his home town who wanted to visit him from time to time. Upon request he assured them it was not a money problem after they offered him support.

They had emptied the first bottle when Kate's world-famous lasagna was ready to get out of the oven accompanied by a mixed salad. When sitting at the table Todd's gorgeous women had him between them. As the lasagna stood on a food warmer they insisted on having an appetizer before eating. Todd was the last to deny them that as they freed his rock hard cock and worshipped it with their warm, wet mouths. Amanda promised she would learn that as well as she saw that Kate could deep-throat his cock.

Kate was also the one to collect his mighty sperm load as his body stiffened and his loins and abdomen contracted in vigorous spasms. His cock twisted in her mouth like a lively snake as he filled it to full capacity. Then these depraved witches hesitated not one second to swap his man sauce between them. Kate had already done that with Megan, but Amanda declared it was the first time for her. It was also the first time that the two women passionately kissed despite they had been close friends for many, many years.

Todd thanked them for this wonderful orgasm with passionate, loving kisses before they started to eat the lasagna. He opened another bottle of champagne at the table. They relished the combined taste of his sperm and the lasagna for a few minutes, but then the lasagna together with the champagne dispelled it. The talk at the table was focused on two subjects. First, what they all want to do together, and second, how to arrange an amiable agreement how to share Todd with his three soul mates. It became immediately clear they had to call Megan to join them.

After they finished the dishes Todd reached her at Starbucks where she studied for a test on Monday. She was almost done so she agreed to come to the address he gave her as soon as possible. Kate informed the security guard of her impending arrival and asked him to lead her into the elevator for the second floor. The guard quickly accepted because he knew that would earn them another great tip. He knew Mrs. Burns was generous.

The trio had already contemplated some solutions about their future life as the guard buzzed the condo what meant their visitor had arrived. Megan had no clue what she had to expect as she got out of the elevator and saw Kate standing at the end of the right hallway. She opened her arms as an invitation which prompted Megan to move into them for a big hug. Kate drew her into the condo and closed the door before she engaged Megan into a passionate kiss. Amanda in the background realized Kate was really in love with this gorgeous young woman.

When they broke the kiss for to breathe Megan heard a throat-clearing. She looked into this direction and was utterly flabbergasted as she saw Amanda Powell standing beside Todd with their arms embraced. She smiled at this young woman and then made clear why she was here as she passionately kissed Todd.

Kate led the dazed young student of architecture to the large couch where they all could comfortably sit together. Megan stammered, "How...why...when?"

Todd, who sat beside her, gave her a soft, loving kiss and explained, "My love. We are now a foursome with Amanda in attendance. We fell in love with each other the same way as you and Kate with me. Amanda is living temporarily at Kate's condo because she is divorcing her husband. If she is lucky she will buy the vacant condo just above this one. I won't give up my accommodation with my housemates if that's what you think. This is all told in strict confidence. Nobody knows about my relationship with Amanda, and it has to remain that way."

The next hours they talked conspiratorially, and Todd was delighted how fast they came to an amiable solution of their future get-togethers. On Sunday night Todd would sleep alone with Amanda, on Monday night with Megan at the house and on Tuesday night with Kate, that also included the evenings. On Wednesday they would all sleep together. Amanda would order a custom-made bed that was even larger than a king-sized one. In the meantime they had to crowd a little in Kate's large bed.

On Thursday Todd would sleep with Megan and Amanda at the house after his housemates had been sworn to keep that arrangement a secret. Todd knew they wouldn't betray them.

On Friday Todd would sleep with Kate and Amanda and on Saturday they all would sleep together again. That gave Kate and Amanda an advantage of one night over Megan, but the young women was very comfortable with it because the older women had declared they didn't want to preclude to invite Megan occasionally on their evenings. The arrangement was sealed.

As for the sexual activities during the day, they would play it by ear. Kate was happy she could amend the arrangement with her husband that she would be away from home from Friday late afternoon until Sunday morning instead of Saturday until Sunday afternoon. Henry just couldn't deny her despite the fact that it meant she was away from home four nights instead of three. Todd was too good for her, and Henry was the beneficiary of her buoyant spirit she carried around at home.

The rest of the afternoon they refrained from sex because the women wanted Todd to be at his sexual peak to satisfy all of them. They begged him to take a blue pill and he agreed. Kate had made reservation and at 6 pm they were walking to the restaurant where they were welcomed from Jenny, Pam and the other staff with eyes big like saucers. Kate camouflaged the presence of this gorgeous economics teacher that she was her mentor as Amanda started teaching at Berkeley.

Amanda often chuckled in silent amusement that she had to hide her infatuation with Todd while Kate and Megan modestly but openly revealed it. The staff and the patrons could only shake their heads in complete bewilderment. They couldn't believe how this young man nonchalantly managed to entertain all three women. The way two of these women looked at him they assumed it took all of their will not to fuck him straight on the restaurant floor. This woman introduced as his college teacher seemed to be highly amused. Amanda knew her time would come at the reticence of the condo.

This evening was a blur of sexual activities that it was impossible to describe it in graphic details. With the medical enhancement in his veins Todd's normally outstanding sexual prowess mutated to the monstrosity of a sexual berserker. The girls used him to the utmost but he gave everything back as he received. He was not surprised that he drifted in a zone of sexual delirium where nothing counted but a mouth, pussy or ass surrounding his never relenting cock even after three orgasms. Also he wasn't really able to tell which mouth, pussy or ass came in contact with his eager lips and tongue.

He only could suppose all of them had him in all of their three orifices. But that was not all. He assumed he heard at least four vibrators buzzing. One of them was unceremoniously pushed in his ass. He didn't have a clue how many times the women had orgasmed before they were finally exhausted to the core long after midnight. Todd had his eyes closed starting to fall asleep but he desperately knew he had to pee, but he neither could open his eyes nor to move a muscle or a limb.

Fortunately the duration of effect for the medical enhancement was up because his cock started to wilt. But that didn't release him from the desperation to pee. He had probably words croaked out because he felt something surrounding his cock and a soft voice told him to let it go. He learned later that Amanda had been fit enough to recognize his needs and let him pee in a plastic bag which she took to the bathroom. Todd was asleep as she came back. Amanda also wasn't really in good shape, but things had to be done and that was to cover his cock with a thick layer of medical ointment. Then she dropped beside him and was asleep as well.

Sunday morning none of the four lovers were able to lift a body from the bed before 11 am. Amanda and Megan were the first to use the bathroom, and then went still a little groggily into the kitchen and looked what they could prepare for breakfast/brunch. Kate had obviously stocked the fridge because it was filled with almost everything. The first things they took out were rolls to be baked in the oven.

Fortunately, Kate came not long later in the kitchen, also buck-naked and told them what they needed to revive Todd's vital spirits. In the meantime he also had his shower because he awoke with a full bladder he had to deplete. When he came into the kitchen to kiss his lovelies good morning they could finally fry the bacon and eggs. While Amanda and Kate did that Megan and Todd set the dining table. Todd couldn't believe he felt a stirring in his loins looking at his gorgeous young lover. However, he knew without a doubt his cock wasn't recovered enough to do anything sexually. Another layer of ointment covered it.

The breakfast/brunch was a lazy affair where his soul mates emphasized with passion what happened yesterday was probably the most exciting sex romp the mankind could ever imagine. A porno like that would undoubtedly make them to millionaires. Kate laughed and said she would give them her money before they would be tempted to publish this event were all of them acted like depraved sluts for their young lover. Todd growled and said he had very much liked that. No other man was ever allowed to see him in action with his soul mates. The girls nearly knocked him down with kisses as they thanked him.

*****

Monday morning Amanda awoke, unfortunately alone in her temporary bedroom, and called the bank and made an appointment for the next day. She was lucky the condo was still on the market. Late Sunday afternoon Kate had left for her home and Todd for the house and Megan for her dorm room. They had made love together again but only orally, pleasuring each other in various combinations in the sixty-nine. However, that didn't reduce their fun. His lovers had their share of orgasms and swapped his ejaculation he was able to manage.

At 3 pm she sat in the office of her husband's attorney and was strangely relieved as she heard he had already signed the papers. So it was only her duty to check the agreement. In her profession she knew enough about legal mumbo-jumbo that her husband didn't try to cheat her. There was exactly written what he had said. Amanda signed the papers and it got notarized. The divorce would be final in three months.

The next major event was the appointment at the bank. She prayed intensely to get the acceptance. Fortunately this was the case because they got dollar signs in their eyes as Amanda told them she would pay in cash. No mortgage needed. That got her in a strong position to reduce the price by a good margin. The bank had already lost a lot of money. The papers would be ready the next day and with the check from her she would be the owner of the condo. The check came from Kate. Amanda would pay her back after she had received her part of the divorce money and the proceeds of the valuable house which was mortgage free.

12