An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 45

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were the picture of lust, fucking wildly for the first time on this monster bed. A strong sexual frenzy kept them in its grip. Amanda slammed herself on his glorious pole with a formerly unknown verve and screamed in ecstasy.

She purred at him, "I love the way you fill me. I can't believe we're doing this again. My God, who would believe you're actually fucking a distinguished faculty member of this college up her ass! Ummmmmmm, ohhhhhhh!" She finished groaning as her head fell back again, her light brown hair waving around her head.

Todd pinched her nipples with the right pressure that a rush of carnal ecstasy flushed through her body and announced another mind-blowing anal orgasm. She was desperately fucking herself against this vehemently desired climax with the feel of her tight, hot asshole plugged by his huge stopper. When her vision blurred she hoped with the last clear thoughts of her mind he was also on the homestretch. He growled like an ancient cave bear; his eyes were closed; his lips trembling, while the upstrokes of his vivid hips against her ass went faster and harder.

"Uhhhhhhhh, C'mon Baby! Fuck your slutty teacher; fuck your big dick hard up my slutty ass." She growled aggressively at him, her face inches away from his. "Fuck I need this so badly. I love it so much riding your fucking monster up my butt. I never thought anal sex could be that good." She knew she became a fucking crazy sex maniac.

Their bodies slapped together in a freaky manner which created lewd sounds. Amanda had discovered to her great delight that the owners of the condo next to hers were an elder couple which was rarely at home because they were traveling a lot. They were in their early sixties and obviously part of a very large family they wanted all to visit at least once a year.

Kate knew from the woman they had six children with a large bunch of grandchildren. Additionally there were brothers and sisters to visit. They sold their big house because it was much less work to live in a condo at this age. As they had the money they were the ones traveling around. As long as they could do it in good health they were happy. They liked to get spoiled by their relatives during their stay there.

Amanda rode him as hard as she could as she felt her climax approaching. With closed eyes and her hands digging in his pecs she couldn't pay much attention to Todd as her ass bounced up and down on him in a furious pace.

This normally very much self-controlled woman lost it as she lustfully screamed, "Oooohhh, yes Baby. That's it! I'm your anal slave. Oooohhh, never stop fucking me, my love. Your dick is soooo much bigger than any I've ever had, and you're by far the best I ever had in the sack. Your cock sashaying through my ass feels like a fucking magic wand. You're gonna make me cum!"

Finally she was done. Her face contorted into a mask of immense carnality as the waves of a monster orgasm rolled over her. Maybe the strongest one she had ever had. Amanda threw her head back as she groaned and moaned lewdly or screaming unashamedly lust-filled obscenities as she wildly shook her head from side to side like it had a life of its own.

Todd couldn't even form any words, his heart was leaping from his chest because he still had to comprehend that he was actually making love to his gorgeous economics professor, but it was more than that. She was a sensational lover who liked his cock up her ass unrestrictedly.

He pinched her nipples maybe a little harder than he should, but lust took total control of him as cum spurts exploded out of his almost painful cock with a force that you could compare to the eruption of a geyser at Iceland. Amanda's bowels got flushed with a huge enema, and this feeling of it triggered an additional orgasm out of her. She felt her clit trobbing with excitement but it still was a pure anal orgasm.

With a last long wail Amanda dropped her wildly shaking and trembling body down on Todd who took her in a loving, supporting grip with her hard tits pressing against his chest. She was panting hard to get her breathing in order, but she was pleased with herself that she had achieved the goal she desperately was craving for. Two more orgasms for her, and a monster load of Todd's cum in her rectum made her proud.

Amanda knew she would never stop loving him and being the woman who wanted to please him to the utmost. She considered it almost a miracle how Todd made a woman believe she was the only one on earth; at least as long he was together with her. In the throes of their carnal desire she hadn't thought about his other lovers and she knew without a doubt he hadn't as well. She could happily live with this.

The completely contended couple was in no hurry to move. They liked how they were connected. Amanda's weight was no burden for Todd. Her body attached to him felt wonderful, and she teased him with her anal muscles to check the decreasing hardness of his cock which still filled her ass substantially. His full flaccid length was marginally above five inches, but he wasn't fully flaccid. Her kisses and her agile anal chute made sure of it.

Amanda couldn't withhold what she really felt and whispered in his ear, "My love, I know this is wishful thinking and you're not ready for this so don't worry that I want to be married to you. I would like to sign documents as Amanda Walgren."

Todd whispered back, "My love, it's a great honor for me that you want to be my wife. By the way, there is nothing wrong that you want to marry me. You're by far not the first one. I know you all want to forget I'm 18, in fact a teenager in his freshman year at college. While I seemed mature for my years I still have to learn a lot about life. I have to make mistakes to know how to do it better. I want to become a successful business man. I want to start my own company some day. And last but not least I need to be fully sure of myself that I'm ready for marriage, and that is, I believe, by far not the case for many, many years to follow. I believe in a marriage like my parents have, and that means to be monogamous. I know you wouldn't mind but I would." He didn't mention children because he knew Amanda couldn't have any.

Todd smiled at her and kissed her deeply to get rid of the earnestness of the situation. He knew this wouldn't be the last time having such a conversation with a woman. A little later they had fun together in the shower where Amanda promised herself not to bring up this subject again. The warm water cascading over their bodies while they washed each other refreshed them enough to have a bottle of champagne as a nightcap and then they were ready to fall asleep.

Early Monday morning Amanda went to the bathroom for the usual morning procedure and then shaved her pussy for the last time. Tomorrow morning she had an appointment with a beauty salon to get a Brazilian Landing Strip Waxing. They had assured her they use a new technique to reduce pain as much as possible. That would release her from the need to shave again over Thanksgiving and the following marriage weekend.

She also cleaned her bowels which had become an every day routine after Todd's mother had sent her a new 'Reprop® Clyster'. Wednesday evening she would be able to thank her in person. Her young lover had a hearty laugh as he told her his mother had asked her friend in Switzerland to send her ten new clysters because her son had an ample consumption of it. These enema kits used nothing but lukewarm water which caused no irritations to the intestines.

Back in the bedroom she looked devotedly at her still soundly sleeping lover who was now the center of her life. Exultation took hold of her she had never known before in her life; not even at the beginning of her relationship with her husband. His nude body was covered by a light blanket and was severely tented as always. Todd couldn't remember the last morning he woke up without a morning wood. Amanda chuckled because that would just be not right; her lover without a hard-on she could make good use of it.

Todd lay on his right side as she lifted the cover from his nude body. His magnificent full, round ass came into view. He had his left leg bent so his rear crevice had opened up a bit. She could see his symmetrically puckered hole which had suddenly an effect on her she wasn't common with. It turned her on to no end. She snuggled behind him and performed her first ever rim job. His butt was clean, but a little smell wouldn't have mattered. Her cunt was dripping as she became more excited about what a nasty thing she was doing.

Amanda pushed his buns carefully wider apart to have perfect access to his twitching asshole. Kate and Megan showed her a few details about anal play with Todd that Saturday evening where he had taken a blue pill, but she hadn't participated in it. So now she wasn't surprised that after a minute of intense rimming his anus very softly yielded and let her tongue enter his forbidden hole. A flush of euphoria kept her in its grip as she realized she was really fucking a man's ass with her oral appendage. She refused to flick her throbbing clit with her fingers because she knew she would cumming on the spot.

Todd didn't wake up at once as her pleasure increased circling her tongue through the rubbery ring of his rear entrance and fucking him with it as well. Amanda was happy her tongue was long enough to give her lover a good rim job. However, as she reached around him and took his fucking morning wood in her hand Todd made noises like he was going to wake up. But it could also be that he had another wonderful dream with a woman licking, sucking and fucking his butthole.

However, finally he awoke and murmured in a daze, "My love, truth be told, I didn't imagine what a nasty little bitch you turned out to be. I'm the luckiest guy in the world to get a lascivious rimming without even asking for it. I believe I'll need Oscar worthy performances not to jump your bones in class. Do you know that nobody would believe me telling them we are lovers; anal lovers in fact?"

"My love that I'm yearning to do this is simply to explain. You're the fucking reason I became such a wanton hussy to even pleasure your dirty hole with my mouth and tongue. I don't do that only for you. It turns me on to no end. My pussy is swimming in its juices. Kate was right to suggest I should store at least thirty sets of bedsheets and to shield the mattress with a waterproof cover. I'm a new customer of the laundry shop so it didn't matter how many sheets we use during a week. I already ordered strap-on harnesses and double headed dildos in different forms and sizes to have fun when we all have sex together."

Todd's exciting dream and the perception it was reality that Amanda pushed her long tongue in his appreciating asshole together with her dirty talk shed his patience to pieces. In a well-performed move he turned around and pushed her in the process gently flat on her stomach. He quickly came sprawled out over her, pushed her legs apart with his knees and supported his weight with his forearms. He let her feel his strong body pushing against her skin and his hard cock searching for her hot spot as he gently pinned her down into the mattress. For once he would use the 'Elephant' position to demonstrate his masculinity as he had done with all his lovers before.

However, Amanda was much too agitated to contemplate for a second that Todd would do her any harm. In fact, she shivered with the expectation he would be the mad dog to take his bitch in heat ultimately. Another strong shiver run down her spine as he growled in her ear, "Cheeky thing, in which hole do you want me my dick ramming into?"

That was something she didn't have to think about. "Fuck my pussy fast and hard and let me orgasm. Afterwards fuck my ass fast and hard and spray my bowels with your hot cum; hopefully with another orgasm for me." Her throbbing cunt extracted even more slime that his cockhead was covered with a thick layer of it as his fat glans demanded entrance to her vaginal heaven.

Todd didn't push down with his hips. He just lowered his body and his steel rod found its way into her slithery wetness. Hot pussy walls took him in a tight grip that he had to control himself not to hammer into her. He wanted this 'Elephant' fuck to last long enough to give her more than one pussy orgasm. He slowly picked up pace, relishing the obscenely smacking sound of their coupling. Only a very soaked pussy could make that noise. With every stroke his pelvis slapped at her full, round butt like on a trampoline which bounced him back for another foray.

Amanda had never been fucked in this submissive position but found it extremely exciting how possessively her young lover took her. She couldn't avoid the animal-like groans that left her mouth. His compelling pecker sashaying with determination through her vaginal depths; his abs and pecs with hard nipples rubbing on her back and the kisses on her shoulders, neck and ears brought her quickly to the point of no return. She screamed like the bitch in heat she really wanted to be for him, "Fuck me you bastard, fuck me hard you son of a bitch. I'm yours, absolutely fucking yours."

Then her body stiffened for a second before orgasmic waves rolled through her body which shook in uncontrolled febrile seizures. As the surging billows of unbridled lust didn't seem to subside Amanda realized deep in her foggy mind she was in a multi-orgasmic zone and screaming her lungs out. She couldn't remember the last time she was responsive like that to a man fucking her to pulp. Lust was still consuming her body as her screams turned into a gurgling sound. She was on the way passing out.

However, that didn't happen because Todd sensed her state and slowly reduced the pace of his strokes until he held his barrel of man flesh unmoved deep in her cunt filled with female cum. Fantastic spasms pampered his flagpole he had restrained from to spew its load with all the will and experience he could muster. His release was destined to go into her bowels.

He waited until her breathing was a little less labored to change holes. He very slowly withdrew from her pussy to let it adjust to the substantial loss of filling. Amanda moaned throatily in her daze as his cock plopped out if its warm, wet sheath. Todd looked down and saw it was thickly covered with slime. A splendid lubrication for anal sex he thought as he prepared her asshole with gunk and then slowly pushed down.

It was an immense pleasure as always to see an anus dutifully yielding to the pressure of his glans. Amanda moaned loudly, but the tone of it told him it was pure enjoyment for her to get him again in her ass. He could hear her faintly saying, "Yes, yes, yes," and stuff like that. She was with him completely.

In a matter of seconds he was balls deep in her behind. Not long ago she was an anal virgin, and now she couldn't get enough of this illicit drug. However, that was not on the mind of the two anal freaks as they frankly copulated anally. It was usually mentioned that the man sodomized the woman, but that contains some subliminal message he forced her to do it. Of course, Todd used this expression as well because it was fact he fucked a woman in her ass, but he always thought better they sodomized each other to their heart's content despite the woman was the receiver.

That was truly the case because Todd's cock was happy to penetrate Amanda's tushy and she was happy she had such an anal master as her fuck buddy. She couldn't do much more than to stem her buns against his thrusts and make her enjoyment audible, muffled by the pillow her head was pushed into, "Fucking fantastic. Todd, you're my fucking hero. I never imagined a man like you would exist. My God, millions of women would be your doomed spectators if you would perform this on stage with the grueling knowledge they could never have you...Yeeeaaahhh, sodomize me! Do me harder! Fuck I'm going to cum again. Unbelievable!"

These were the last conscious thoughts on her mind because another dam breaking flood of carnal ecstasy made her body thrashing around under him. It was good her uncontrolled moves made her lifting her chest from the mattress that he could twist his arms and taking her taut breasts in his large hands. She dropped down on the mattress again but he already had her long, hard nipples between his fingers to tweak them. Todd was really surprised Amanda got caught again in a multi-orgasmic environment, unbelievably caused this time from blissful ass fucking.

With his arms around her body she couldn't escape until he felt his own release approaching. With the whicker of a stallion inseminating its mare Todd's floodgates opened and his sperm load splashed her bowels as promised. It was a hard, long ejaculation. The excitement of his spewing cock throbbing hard in her rectum and filling her with cum was this time to much for her.

With the last spurt of sperm Todd was able to release Amanda passed out. She didn't feel his weight collapsing on her before he was able to roll to their right sides with her, still connected with his steel beam in her ass. Todd knew it would need some time to go flaccid.

This was effectively the case because as Amanda opened her eyes after some minutes he was still connected with her but not as hard as before. However, her still jerking anal muscles kept his cock in a tight grip which fitted them well. They lovingly talked how wonderfully they were compatible with each other while Amanda cuddled back in his arms and body. Finally his dick was flaccid enough that he could withdraw it from her shrinking anus without causing an irritation.

They realized they had been making love for more than two hours so they shortened the shower and breakfast that Todd could attend his late morning class. They would see each other again in Amanda's class in the afternoon. They joked how they would survive there without making their love for each other obvious. If ever someone would get suspicious they would give them the stereotype answer they became good friends.

They would vehemently deny any sexual relationship. Without any proof they hoped their harmless interaction would sooner than later peter out any suspicion. That they liked each other was by far not forbidden at a liberal place like the University of California, Berkeley. Yes, they had decided to skip this indifference bullshit in class and in public. They had just to resist holding hands or making intimate touches. Whatever people may think was none of their business.

...to be continued.