An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 46

Story Info
Carnal fun on the flight back home and afterwards.
11.6k words
4.81
8.7k
1

Part 46 of the 49 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Readers,

I apologize for the delay of this chapter, however, please take into consideration that writing it, editing it, going over it again and finally submitting it takes time, sometimes longer than expected or wanted. That's life. We can't change that. So please be patient for the next chapters to submit. My editor is currently ill.

This chapter was kindly edited by Mike. Great job. Thank you.

*****

Wednesday at 3 pm the hired van picked Amanda, Kate and Todd up at the apartment building. It had enough trunk space to take in the three large suitcases and the suit bags with the wedding dresses. While they drove to the Oakland International Airport Todd and his lovelies reminisced what happened two weeks ago when he had arranged a Skype hook-up with Andromeda and Samantha. His soul mates at home were in tears as they cussed the fact that Samantha had no chance to be Andromeda's maid of honor at her wedding and to get punctually back to the University of North Texas at Denton after the Thanksgiving break.

Todd thought they would cum right before his eyes as he explained his solution. They were both naked in front of the webcams opening up their pussies with fingers for his lecherous gaze. He could clearly see in the split screen how wet their labia became. He told them a private jet would pick up Samantha at Denton Enterprise Airport Thanksgiving at 9 am so her parents could pick her up at John Wayne Airport around 10:30 local time, considering the time difference between east and west coast. The excitement the three shared left no doubt they would have fucked their brains out if they would have been in the same room together. Todd's thick, long cock which he slowly stroked made their mouths water. Samantha's new boyfriend at Denton and Charley were really good lovers, but Todd played in a much higher league.

Henry's company that owned the Bombardier Challenger 300 had the privilege that the passengers could drive through a side gate directly to the waiting aircraft. The male pilots and the female flight attendant greeted them while two maintenance guys stored their luggage away. The pilots and the young woman had only been roughly informed about the name and age of their passengers so they were genuinely surprised how they interacted with each other. It didn't need the genius of an Hercule Poirot or Sherlock Holmes to see they were lovers. The older women openly admired this young man.

After lift off the flight attendant served a plate of dainty morsels and a bottle of champagne. The interior was custom designed that besides of the functionality the large cabin exhibited a cozy atmosphere. Kate said to the young woman, who obviously liked to look at Todd, they wouldn't mind if she kept them company. She liked that but refused to eat or drink something. She wasn't allowed to do that. Todd was intrigued with what he saw. Despite her conservative uniform she looked incredibly sexy and had a beautiful face that he decided to include her in their sex bout for the 80 minute flight. Only a quick eye contact with his lovelies was necessary for this young woman's fate to be sealed.

Her eyes got big like saucers as Kate quickly unbuttoned his shirt and revealed his chiseled torso while Amanda just as fast released his throbbing monster from his slacks and boxer briefs. Kathy Olsen, her name tag revealed that, was petrified with horror as his frightening huge dick sprung into the air and wobbled to a standstill. Her mental faculties returned too late to stop Amanda's hands as they went under her skirt that was halfway up her sexy thighs because her ass nervously fidgeted on the lounge chair.

Her protestation came out in vain because Amanda had already snatched her flimsy panties and tore them with a thrust from her body. Her skirt was also easy to discard because it had a comfortable side zipper. Damn, she looked sexy naked from the waist down. Her sex was totally bald and it looked like she had waxed it because the skin appeared wonderfully smooth. Her outer lips were not much more than a thin slit without inner labia invisible. He called this humorously a baby pussy.

Kathy obviously liked how Todd's lovelies feather-light brushed their fingers over her outer labia because the sudden odor of her arousal was unmistakable. Todd found that her pussy scent matched the trace of her expensive perfume perfectly. This was a promising prospect how fast this young woman reacted to sexual stimulation. In fact, Kathy felt her skin extremely sensitized as the slightest touch of Amanda's hands, when she quickly removed her silky underwear, made her shiver with excitement.

Still not fully out of her stupor this intriguing sexy devil lifted her up like she weighed nothing and sat her in his lap. There was no fight left in her as she felt female fingers opening her already soaked pussy entrance and the next moment his fat glans was pushed between her very wet nether lips. Kathy had an active sex life where also the pilots were involved, and Todd wasn't the first passenger she fucked, but such a monster dick never had searched access to her tight cunt. Fuck, his kisses were just as good while this unhuman thing slowly filled her snatch out to the brim. She felt her pussy lips swollen to new proportions as they engulfed the huge shaft.

Todd slowly worked his cock inch by inch through her vaginal tunnel trying to get her twat used to his size. "Oh Kathy, you're so tight Honey. You're so fucking tight, just like a virgin."

Kathy murmured back she was an avid gymnast, and that kept her cooze tight, but she had never had a cock nearly as big as his in her vagina. She had her eyes closed in bewildered excitement that she couldn't say which woman released her from her uniform blouse and unclasped her lacy bra. However, there was no doubt it was a woman's mouth kissing her full, round, firm breasts and taking her hard nipples between chewing lips. Todd's mouth was busy kissing her. Everything felt so good that she succumbed to the seduction. She liked sex and was easy prey.

This was also the moment he started to let her bounce on him that she soon lost any rational thoughts. She was loving it immensely and crying out, "Oh...Oh, fuck...Yes...fuck me. You're sooooo biiiiig." He kept going, driving his cock deep in her cute little cunt every time she stroked down on him. Unbridled lust consumed her being that she even needed some time to realize that two slimy fingers prodded her anus. She was an anal virgin but used to caress her backdoor now and then, using a soapy finger in the shower to push it in her ass.

Kathy was totally unable to prevent these fingers from fucking her. Her whole body went rigid for some moments, and then an orgasm of cosmic dimensions kept her in its grip. She had never cum so fast and so hard before. This magic cock in her quim; lips sucking on her throbbing teats and fingers penetrating her virgin butt were too much for her. She felt her cunt furiously spasm as a heavy thunderstorm of carnal bliss wrecked her body that she couldn't do anything but screaming obscenities. She had never been so vocal before, but, truth be told, everything was an unintelligible babble because her vocal cords were temporary out of order.

Amanda registered Kathy was mentally absent in her state of euphoria that she not only finger-fucked her ass but spread her anus effectively open. This young attendant would never forget this flight. Amanda saw the love of her life gritting his teeth because he was on the edge of an orgasm, but his mental disorder denied him that. She spat all the saliva she could muster in her hand and distributed it on Kathy's asshole that was fairly gaping. A hefty shudder went through the young woman's body as Amanda distributed the spittle with her nimble tongue. Kathy loudly grunted as she felt for the first time a tongue pushing through her anus. She couldn't believe how good it felt.

Todd was well aware what was going on as Amanda spit and slobbered onto Kathy's asshole. He could feel her scoop juices off his slimy shaft to work it inside the flight attendant's ass.

He contemplated for a moment not to fuck this young woman in her ass, but the burning desire to cum overwhelmed him. He rationalized Kathy couldn't find a better man to take her anal cherry. He was almost sure her ass was virgin territory.

Amanda took his cock out of the girl's snatch, and the next moment his lubricated glans pressed against her forbidden hole. That was the moment Kathy panicked despite the fact she wasn't really up to date with her faculties. She stammered, "Please Todd... please...not there. I've never done that, you're too big. You'll ruin me."

However, that was too late because Amanda showed her no mercy. She pushed her hips down, and his fat cockhead entered her butt relatively easy after the anal preparation. Mercifully Todd gave her time to get used to the unknown feeling of her anal entrance stretched wide by two thick inches of his cock while he held her body securely in his arms. Kathy was surprised that the pain was neglecting and quickly floated away as Todd whispered in her ears, "You'll love it after you get used to it. I'm sure you want it in your ass more than anything. There is no other man than me who could give you more pleasure with your anal deflowering. Sooner or later it would have happened anyway. I really want to fuck your hot ass."

Kathy knew Todd was right because the pilots and three other guys had already tried to fuck her ass, but the fear of pain was much stronger than her subliminal stimulus to try it. Now, this young sex devil nonchalantly took her anal cherry with much less pain than expected. With every passing minute her anal muscles relaxed more around the intruder and she was beginning to enjoy the feeling of his cock up her ass.

Kate congratulated Kathy, "Honey, you did it. Now you can say you lost your last cherry to this gorgeous young man we love so dearly. How does it feel in your ass?"

"I can't really describe it but there is an exciting tingling that's spreading around... Oh, yeeeeaaahhh... fuck me... Fuck my ass... Deeper... Fuck me deeper."

After Todd murmured in her ear she was in charge of the penetration, she gripped his broad shoulders firmly for support and let her body slowly sank down, relishing every inch of his foray. When her ass met his loins she had finally conquered this huge beast. Loud throaty moans escaped their mouths as Kathy waggled her butt to feel this steel rod rotating in her bottom. She was amazed at the sensation of his cock up her ass. Fuck, it felt so much better than she had ever imagined.

Amanda and Kate now sucked on her teats and played with her full tits that she felt no longer any discomfort. Unbelievable rapture started to spread around in her deeply occupied rectum. Her clit was also buzzing and the fullness in her ass just seemed to excite her pussy even more. It was leaking like a loose faucet. Her overstuffed ass felt damn fucking good that she quickly established a brilliant rhythm with her up and down moves where Todd was in sync with her. Kathy's rectum milked his cock wonderfully over the full length of his shaft.

"What a rearview!" Kate suddenly exclaimed. "Kathy, I hope it feels as good as it looks."

"Does it feel good, Honey?" Todd asked looking into Kathy's lust filled eyes.

"Oh yes," she approvingly hissed. "It feels sensational."

This young woman's no longer virgin ass felt incredibly good around his plowing pecker. Her moans and gasps becoming louder by the minute, getting ass fucked for the first time, stimulated his lewdness immensely. Holding her hips steady with his strong hands, directing her agile butt up and down on him, he whispered in his ear, "I am so happy you like to be another little anal slut for me. My God, your butt feels sensational. My long, thick cock sashays easily through your anal cavern? We can't see it, but I bet your hot little asshole stretches wide around my thick intruder. Sunday on the return flight I'll sodomize you in another position that you can watch my dick sliding in and out of you."

"Oooohhh fuck, yes I feel it and I love it and I like to be your little anal slut. I can't wait until Sunday. Why haven't someone told me what would happen today. I thought I would have a boring journey and now I've lost my anal cherry. Bill and Harry (the pilots) will get a big surprise this evening when I let them fuck my ass."

Everybody laughed with this young woman who had lost her shyness. This once respectable blonde flight attendant changed into an anal loving slut asking for more. She was in her sexual frenzy unaware that Kate's left hand slipped down her belly, but after she gently pinched her clit lust explosions corrupted her rectum. Kathy gasped sharply and stiffened as her first anal orgasm consumed her being. Her body twitched and her asshole convulsed violently around the huge intruder. Kate pumped two fingers in Kathy's gushing pussy while Todd firmly gripped her hips and thrust his cock hard into her twitching rectum.

Fortunately Todd was on the verge of cumming himself. In one last entry, he literally forced his huge engorged cock to the hilt deep inside her ass. His body was shaking like he had a fever attack as his pecker exploded deep in Kathy's cute little rectum. As he filled her virgin ass with cum for the first time long, loud wails left her mouth and her body convulsed in mighty spasms, shaking from another intense orgasm. She screamed, "Fucking unbelievable. I'm cumming again with your cock up my ass, filling it with your jism. I'll never be the same again. You turned me into an anal fiend." She let out another sharp gasp and sank into a deeper orgasm, thrashing her head and ass around furiously as her convulsing rectum drained his cock completely.

Todd held her firmly in his arms to prevent her staggering body from falling out of his lap while her overflowing pussy drenched him. Her rectum around his member felt much too good to let this happen. However, a little later Kate came out of the bathroom with a large wet washcloth and a towel in her hands what meant he had to take his still hard cock out of Kathy's ass. She exclaimed with frustration she wanted to keep him in her butt, but she knew that was impossible. Kate cleaned his cock first, and then the mess on Todd's body from Kathy's cum, and finally her no longer virgin asshole.

The flight time left was adequate for Amanda and Kate to ride him to their well needed orgasms. Kathy was worn out and watched them quickly orgasm and finally getting him spurt his second orgasm in their greedy mouths. She got informed that Todd wasn't able to cum when a pussy rides his cock. Amanda and Kate had decided not to let him cum in their asses because they wanted to be clean when meeting Todd's parents.

Kathy was very responsive as the two older women kissed her passionately where she could taste Todd's delicious cum. However, she tried to protest the flight would be over in fifteen minutes as the women laid her down on her back on the carpeted floor. The next moment Kate straddled her face and Amanda took her legs over her shoulders and munched her pussy.

It wasn't the first time she had sex with a woman, but she immediately realized she was being treated by bisexual experts. Deep in her mind she knew Harry, the co-pilot, would soon announce the landing, but it didn't matter any longer. Let him see what happened. He had fucked her much too often to be shocked.

This was exactly the case as the four lovers came again in a simultaneous thunderous orgasm. Kathy got her face drenched with Kate's copious cum and felt her pussy squirting in Amanda's mouth just the moment as Todd's unrelenting pecker made his teacher orgasm while fucking her from behind. To keep her pussy clean he spurted his cum into the towel that was in reach. It was a profound mystery for Kathy how fast Todd's cock was able to recover. She wasn't used to three sperm explosions in a little more than an hour.

Harry in fact looked into the large cabin as an orgasmic concert took place there. It wasn't the first time passengers were fucking during a flight but this foursome was more than stepping it up a notch. He shook his head in bewilderment to see Kathy in lesbian action. That was new for him. His cock inflated with the knowledge he would fuck her this evening at the Holiday Inn near Denton Airport. Refueling and maintenance service were already booked there for the flight back on Thursday morning.

However, Harry didn't know what a surprise was waiting for him getting asked to fuck Kathy's ass for the first time. The surprise would be even bigger because she had in her oversexed mind already contemplated to take Bill and Harry in her pussy and ass at the same time. Now that she was no longer an anal virgin why didn't try double penetration pleasure? She had often watched it in porn movies in hotels all over the States. Normally together with the pilots but she had adamantly refused them her ass.

Harry croaked out, "Landing in a few minutes," and returned to the custom made pilots cabin where they had their own necessary facilities available. He was still telling Bill what he saw in the passengers' cabin when they taxied to the area that was destined for them. An hour later they would restart for the flight to Denton. Refueling was not necessary because this aircraft had enough range power. They would check this nice jet for themselves.

It was seen from afar that a van was waiting to pick up the passengers. Two minutes later the marshaller gave them the signal to stop and turn off the engines. They now had an hour to eat something and relax. When Bill and Harry entered the cabin to say the door with the integrated gangway was open everything there seemed to be in order. However, Harry could easily remember the fantastic bodies of these two older women under their sexy clothes and the incredible dick of this lucky young man. He wondered how much Kathy would like now his average cock. He was sure she had fucked this monster.

Jennifer and Tom were fairly psyched up because the information their son had given them about his so called soul mates at Berkeley had remained vague. They knew that the young woman in this group couldn't attend the wedding but the other two older women would be his companions. They stood near enough the gangway that they could distinctly see the first woman stepping down the stairs. Her attire qualified her as the flight attendant. Down on the concrete ground she stepped to the side obviously to say goodbye to her passengers.

Todd's parents' eyes got even bigger as a lean, tall woman with an aristocratic beauty came down the stairs. She wore a nice dress that clung to her curves which were perfectly sculpted for her figure. Her breasts and shapely, round ass were not big but striking enough to shoot a second glance at her. The dress ended two inches above her knees so one could easily say it looked damn sexy. Nothing was revealed but everything was well defined. Her breasts appeared bigger under the tight fabric than they probably were.

She was obviously older than Jennifer and Tom but they couldn't decipher her real age. Her graceful appearance simply made an estimation impossible. When down on the ground Todd's parents were utterly astonished as she took the young flight attendant in a tight hug and shared a passionate kiss with her. The two maintenance guys that loaded the luggage into the van became slack-jawed.

The next woman who came down was as tall as the first one but she filled her equally sexy dress with a bit more curves. She was a knockout, probably in her late twenties. As younger as she was her dress was a bit more risky with an enticingly visible cleavage and the hem that just reached mid-thigh. Neither woman wore stockings that the flawless skin of their shapely legs was on display. The weather was still good for it in Southern California.