An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 46

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wouldn't have to worry because Samantha's excitement was soon going through the roof to have a female tongue again munching her pussy after such a long time. She bucked her hips against the mouth of this slightly older flight attendant and encouraged her with lecherous talk. "My God, Kathy, how I missed that since I left home. Yeeeessss, suck, lick and fuck my pussy with your tongue. You're very good at it." Then she went back to fulfill her duty on Kathy's leaking snatch.

Almost simultaneously they screamed as their first orgasms swept over them. They wailed in unison they were cumming as their bodies stiffened and then shook in hefty seizures. They openly expressed their enjoyment to the world that Harry was compelled to look into the cabin to find the two women in lesbian action. There was no doubt they had great fun with it. He witnessed two more orgasms and then went back to pilots' cabin with a boner in his pants.

After almost an hour of lesbian carnality they gradually slowed down their cunnilingus fun because they were not able to endure further strong orgasms. They were panting hard as they cuddled with their naked, heated up bodies pressing against each other. Reasonably recovered they exchanged loving kisses before Kathy told Samantha the aircraft would remain at John Wayne Airport until Sunday afternoon. There was no reason to fly back to Oakland over the Thanksgiving holiday. Kathy's parents and younger siblings lived in Boston and the older pilots were single. After college at San Francisco she remained in this area and had quickly caught the opportunity to get this well paid job with a lot of fun and free time.

When Kathy added Bill and Harry had invited her to come with them to San Diego to have some fun together Samantha immediately put her idea into operation and invited Kathy to stay with her over the holiday. When she mentioned they could visit Todd and his companions it was a no-brainer for Kathy to accept. Of course, Bill and Harry were not happy when they heard that later, but they could understand it. They expected to have no problem finding women at San Diego to have fun with. They were good looking and in great shape.

Samantha's parents were very happy to see their daughter again that they had no trouble welcoming Kathy to their home. They had already given up hope of seeing their daughter over Thanksgiving when they heard that Todd was able to arrange the visit. Mrs. Baker couldn't miss the opportunity to tell her husband he had always underestimated this young man. However, that he had direct access to a private airplane she would have never believed. They didn't know the details because Samantha saw no reason to inform them about Kate and her husband Henry who were multi-millionaires.

End of the interlude between Samantha and Kathy

Waking up on Thanksgiving morning Todd and his lovelies had no more time than to shower because they were invited to an extended breakfast that would have to last until dinner. Todd's mother would be later the expert cook to prepare the huge turkey. When he gave his lovers the kimonos to don he assured them it was OK to go braless. His parents were liberal people and his father had an eye for beautiful women.

They came barefoot down right on time when Tom, the master chief of breakfast, declared the huge breakfast bar open. After Andromeda fell in love with their son in a heartbeat his parents had quickly learned he seemed to have no limit in attracting women, but they never really thought that mature women like these goddesses would look at their son like their lives depended on him. On each of his sides they were holding his hands, and that wasn't just a gesture. It was without any doubt a commitment.

During a very relaxed breakfast with enjoyable conversation Amanda and Kate opened up more to Todd's great parents who made them feel at home. Like Todd had told them Jennifer and Tom really appeared as an uninhibited couple so Amanda chuckling told them it had needed an 18-year-old young guy to release a 38-year-old woman from her pestering anal cherry. He had awakened a blazing fire in her which only he could satisfy. She emphasized her words with a kiss on Todd's lips who sat between his lovelies. Kate also kissed him and approved of her friend's opinion.

When Kate told them about her French ancestry Todd added she would have been born as a countess in France. However, her father was American and she was born in the States where nobility doesn't count. That declared for his parents Kate's aristocratic beauty. When the theme came to the aircraft which had carried them around Kate explained that her husband really likes Todd and was happy for her she had found him. Her happiness reflected to the home life with her husband. Money was no issue for them. The aircraft was owned by one of her husband's companies. They could use it for occasions like this wedding. Samantha otherwise wouldn't have been able to attend.

When they were cleaning the breakfast bar and stored the dishes away Todd got a call from Samantha that she was at home and Kathy was with her. They would visit him tomorrow because Thanksgiving was reserved for her parents. When he delivered the news to Kate and Amanda he saw their eyes sparkling. They were eager to meet Samantha and Kathy again. They speculated whether the two women had fun during the flight. Todd had informed them Samantha preferred men but from time to time she wouldn't dismiss lesbian action.

...to be continued.