An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 47

Story Info
Todd faces a sensational development at home.
9.3k words
4.76
9.4k
3

Part 47 of the 49 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear readers,

I'm sorry for the delay of this chapter, but it turned out that my latest editor is no longer able to work with me. I had no luck so far to find a new editor. Therefore, this is another UNEDITED chapter. Please, don't blame me for any errors. English is not my native language.

*****

While the women went to the kitchen mid afternoon to start the Thanksgiving dinner assignment Tom and Todd went to the 'Club' for a father and son gathering. It was closed to the public from Thursday until Wednesday next week. Andromeda and Charley had decided a three day honeymoon in Las Vegas was appropriate to celebrate their wedding. They didn't want to be away from work for a longer period. The paperwork had already been done that they now owned half of the 'Club'. Tom still owned the other half, but at Todd's 21st birthday he would sign it over to him. His attorney had found a legal loophole to do that tax free. It would be a surprise for his son.

The front door was unlocked despite of the large sign attached to it that the premise was closed, and, of course, Andromeda, Diana and Charley were waiting to welcome them. The women had tears in their eyes as they exchanged passionate kisses with Todd and assured him how much they still loved him. Charley just stood there and was all smiles. He felt a persistent, deep debt of gratitude that Todd had made his happiness with Andromeda and Diana possible. Charley was in love with them as much as they were in love with him and each other. That they were in love with Todd as well didn't bother him in the least. He owed his friend so much. Charley had already a big Christmas present for Todd up his sleeve.

They sat on a table and talked about the upcoming wedding and the plans they had made. Then Andromeda and Charley retreated to their condo above the 'Club' after she gave Todd another passionate kiss. Diana remained sitting behind the bar reading a book. She volunteered to be of service to Todd and his father. She knew what they were talking about. Most of it was no secret to her. She expected a long talk, and that was effectively the case. Diana watched them a few times and saw Tom falling from one astonishment into another. He seemed to be speechless; just shaking his head in bewilderment. Yes, Todd's love life at Berkeley was more interesting than the craziest book or the most awesome sex movie. If Todd would ever write a book about his life nobody would believe him it was the truth.

To fill in his father on his love life at Berkeley took some time for Todd. He explained the visits of his girlfriends from home to release him from his sexual frustration; the sex party where all the women fell in love with him and fucked his brains out; the shenanigan of his female housemates to coax their boyfriends into letting Todd taking their anal cherries; how he met Kate at the bookstore where she fell head over heels in love with him. She was no less than a sophisticated, classy woman by highest standards.

He added Megan, Amanda, the sorority party, the college girls and his conquests from the restaurant. The young flight assistant completed his explanation. No worries! Apart from his soul mates and Kathy, who his father already knew, he chose not to mention names. In all probability Tom wouldn't have been able to remember the names because his brain was a mush. Looking back to his own youth he had his fair share of girls and women before he met Jennifer but compared to his son he was a bit player. He contemplated how to pass on this information to his wife without making her even more lusting after her son.

Todd got a long, passionate kiss from Diana before they left the 'Club'. She whispered in his ear she would fuck him senseless when she visits him together with Linda and Carol the second weekend in December.

Back home when they entered the living room three mischievously grinning women came out of the kitchen. The men feared they would lose their eyeballs as they instantly discovered these shameless women wore nothing but small aprons which barely covered breasts and pussies. It was immediately confirmed as these awesome creatures turned around and let them see their perfect posteriors with BUTT PLUGS in it. Of course, two cocks were at once exploding to full hardness threatening their slacks to get ripped open. The temperature in the living room got even hotter when Jennifer draw her arms around her son's neck and kissed him passionately. Kissing was allowed between them so it was usually no big deal, but the verve she put in this kiss was particularly hotter. And what should he do with his hands?

Todd thought this was a strange, different situation so he caressed his mother's small of the back with one hand and her fleshy, firm ass with the other. As he tried to grab the butt plug Jennifer whispered, "Not yet, Honey," and shoved her tongue back in his mouth to battle with his own. Her kiss tasted of white wine, and she rubbed her pelvis unashamedly over his hard-on. This was the most intimate connection ever between Todd and his mother. As she broke the kiss to breathe she looked at her husband and giggled, "Honey, how does it taste to kiss Kate and groping her. How does her ass feel like? It's not as big as mine but perfect for her lean frame."

Tom hoarsely answered, "Her kiss tastes of white wine. What are you women up to? Making us horny like hell."

Jennifer laughed standing beside her husband to give way for Amanda to kiss him too. Kate turned to Todd to engage him in a hot tongue battle. Jennifer patiently waited before Amanda and Kate took the next stipulated step and knelt in front of the men to open their zippers.

Tom and Todd were all aflutter to prevent the women from dropping their garment to the floor and taking their hard dicks in their hands. Amanda was pleased that Tom's dick looked like Jennifer had described it. It wasn't as big as Todd's monster, but a splendid specimen to make every woman happy. It was easy for her to swallow his member with one energetic bounce of her head.

Jennifer had expected Amanda to deep-throat her husband, but she wasn't sure she could follow Kate's pattern to deep-throat her hung son as well. She was mesmerized that he looked now even bigger than she saw him in the car.

It was time to let the cat out of the bag. "We had fun together while you guys were away. During kitchen work breaks we got a little kinky. Amanda and Kate showed me how much they loved each other, and I just followed their lead. We discovered we all like anal sex and had nice orgasms together, and now we want you to have the same experience before dinner. Amanda and Kate had begged me to be the receiver of desired appetizers. What happens after dinner I'll tell you later."

Amanda had great fun blowing Todd's dad to completion. He visibly appreciated her experience to let his cock effortlessly plowing thru her oral cavity and entering her throat as deep as he could go. His face distorted and his moans got louder as Amanda quickened the pace of her fuck strokes. At the end she let him just fuck her orally like a surrogate pussy. She didn't mind him holding her head in his hands because with all the ecstasy he felt he retained a rest of control not to hurt her.

Tom didn't hold out as long as she was used to with Todd, but he gave her a tasty cum load which she delightfully swallowed. He growled she was as good a cocksucker as his wife. Jennifer just stood there and watched with fascination that her husband and son were simultaneously getting a blowjob. Todd didn't hold anything back and a few minutes later Kate's fast and rhythmic head strokes also earned the reward. His abdomen jerked and twisted as he filled her mouth with the desired man cream.

Jennifer got the impression that his volcanic eruption would never stop. It was the first time to watch her son cumming. He looked adorable as he wailed out his pleasure. She tried to imagine the amount of cum he gave Kate to swallow but failed substantially in her estimation.

Kate looked quizzically at Jennifer as she had mastered this big sperm load. Every other day Jennifer would've resisted her yearning, but this was a special one. She was extremely turned on from their recent lesbian action and what happened here now. Also the wine in her system was an issue. In a heartbeat she was on her knees and took her son's slimy cock in her mouth. There was enough residue of his orgasm left to taste her son's cum for the first time, sucking and licking his cock thoroughly clean. Amanda had the same done with Tom. Jennifer couldn't help herself to look up at her smiling son and to express lewdly, "Yummy."

Thanksgiving dinner was a big success with the turkey and the side dishes cooked to perfection. An excellent Cabernet Sauvignon from the Napa Valley flattered their palates and enhanced the mood between the three women and the two men. They had decided to skip this year the necessity of formal dresses to have more fun. Tom and Todd wore polo shirts and loose boxer shorts to give their inflated dicks enough room to expand.

Opposite from them sat three wanton ladies clad in tight leotards which were made from black, transparent tulle. This indecent exposure left nothing to the imagination. It was impossible for the men not the have a permanent boner which appealed to the women very much.

The men assumed the night would hold some surprises for them. There had to be a reason why full, firm breasts, awesome pussies and asses filled with butt plugs were such indecently displayed in front of them. Jennifer, Amanda and Kate told Tom and Todd to remain seated while they stored the leftover food away. There was enough left to create delicious turkey sandwiches tomorrow.

The women's goal to make their men even hornier by letting them watch their moves in these tight, transparent leotards was highly successful. Their cocks were throbbing with need. They hadn't had sex since Wednesday evening and the recent blowjob just wasn't enough in this overheated atmosphere.

Amanda and Kate asked Tom to sit between them and Jennifer took place beside her son after they were finished with the leftovers. Jennifer took her glass, said cheers and they all clinked glasses together. Then it was time for her to let another cat out of the bag.

"Tom, Todd, we had a long talk to get better acquainted while you were away. I think you can imagine that the main topic between us was sex. I didn't tell them I'm longing for my son; they just figured it out. Then they came with an almost ironclad proposition to solve my predicament and to weld us five together. Tom, for this night only you've the pleasure making love with Amanda and Kate, and you my son have the pleasure to service your mother this night.

"Amanda and Kate had destroyed my fear that I would see sex with my husband in a different light after I was together with Todd. They confirmed, what we already knew, that Todd is a divine lover, but that didn't prevent them from enjoying lesbian sex together as well. They admitted it wasn't the same as with Todd, but they enjoy it without any reservation and comparison. They convinced me I can still have the same fun with my husband after Todd made love with me. What do you think, Tom?"

"My dear wife, you know I gave you already my permission to make love with our son, and this is in my eyes not restricted to a one time event. I want this to emphasize again. I don't contest your love for me for one second, and I want to assure you that my love for you will not wane one iota after you've been together with our son who I dearly love, by the way. I don't know any longer what I'd do when he asks me one day to fuck his ass. We know how much he likes to be sodomized.

"Jennifer, you know the phrase that somewhere is always someone better than you; for example, a better businessman than me, a better psychologist than you, a better teacher than Mrs. Perkins, a better president of the United States and finally a better lover than me. Maybe, just maybe, there is also a better lover out there than Todd. Who knows with six billion people on earth? Honey, I believe with your profession you'll be able not to compare apples and oranges because they taste totally differently. But, of course, you can eat both and like it.

"Amanda, Kate, I would be honored to be your lover for this evening and night. A blue pill will help me to cope with you. I'm sure you don't refuse me a little medical enhancement."

Todd didn't show it, but you could have knocked him down with a feather as his father revealed he contemplated to fuck his ass. Could he ask for it as a Christmas present to get fucked by the first real cock? He knew with his father there would be no gay interest involved. It would be quite different with his gay friend Justin Ingram who wanted to fuck him. This was something he had to discuss with his soul mates. They would also get their asses fucked this evening as he would do it with his mother. They would tell him first hand how good his father was at sodomizing them.

Jennifer proclaimed after another glass of red wine it was time to retreat to the bedrooms to have enough time to satisfy their carnal desires.

When Jennifer and Todd entered his bedroom she prevented him from locking the door. "Honey there is no need to do that. If someone wants to watch us we should let them do it. Amanda and Kate will do the same. However, I don't think that will happen. We've also agreed we don't want to hide our excitement we have this night. So, my sweet son, there is no need for you to muffle my cries of pleasure."

Todd had seen his mother virtually naked in this revealing attire during dinner time, but now in the privacy of his bedroom a burning desire was added. Jennifer liked the blazing craving in his eyes very much and took her substantial, firm boobs in her hands and flicked her fingers provocatively over the plainly visible nipples. She cast him a dirty, lascivious grin as she turned around and showed him her magnificent ass which he had seen so often naked.

However, this situation had a strangely different quality as his mother offered herself so openly and brazenly as his sex target. His yearning expectation that he would soon sodomize his mother seemed to make his cock even larger in his baggy boxers. He had every intention to replace this pink butt plug with his vivid cock this evening.

Jennifer heard her son's breathing labored and decided to fuel his excitement even more. "Honey, I know you want to fuck your mother in her poor asshole. Did you ever take into consideration that your massive cock could be too much for this tiny, tight orifice? I saw it and your soul mates confirmed it that your thickness had gained volume with your excessive sex life. My God, look at this frightening, bulky steel bar you're carrying around."

Jennifer had turned around and was happy that her son had freed himself from his clothes to let his huge pecker proudly stand upright. She had sworn to herself she wouldn't compare Todd with his father, but she couldn't ignore the fact that he sported a monster erection, especially in thickness which was almost ungraspable.

She let the flimsy piece of obscene garment fall to the floor with a skilled motion, and they were in each other's arms in a jiffy. Finally they had thrown their self-imposed celibacy to the wind rubbing their unblemished bodies together. His mighty pecker pushed into her belly, while they passionately kissed with wide open mouths and dancing tongues.

He couldn't play with her gorgeous breasts because they pressed hard against him with prominent nipples poking in his chest, but her most exciting feature, her full, round, unbelievable firm ass was close to inspection. He caressed the firm globes with both hands and pushed them apart that he could let his fingers travel through the crack of her buns where the butt plug came in handy.

He pulled it agonizingly slow out of the rubbery ring of her anus, giving the muscle time to close a bit before he pushed the plug back in with the same slow pace. He pulled and pushed a little faster the third time he repeated this action that his mother moaned in his mouth he was a dirty boy. She kept kissing him with passion. Now they felt this unique, distinctive connection that only mother and son could achieve.

When he got rid of the plug and fucked her welcoming asshole uninhibitedly with three fingers she realized with a touch of fear or even scare she wouldn't be strong enough to stay away from her son after they had crossed the threshold. She had to express her dilemma.

"My beloved son, you know when we do this we won't be able to stay away from each other. Fortunately, you're most of the time at college, but at Christmas break, spring break and especially summer break we'll fuck like rabbits."

"My beloved mother, I know that quite well, but it is your decision if you can separate that from the sex life with my father. He deserves to have always the same horny wife in his bed as before. You can't think of him as less exciting because I give you stronger orgasms. He knows that I do, but that's no problem for him.

"But in case he learns that your desire for him wanes because of me we would be in big trouble. You've to crave for the same strong orgasms with him as before and to show him how much you still like to have sex with him. You know it's a mental thing. Our brain is the biggest sex organ. I don't have to say that faking orgasms would be a big fucking mistake."

Jennifer knew her wise son was right. She had to make sure that the excitement with Todd didn't spoil the sex life with her husband. She was determined to make sure of it.

Todd saw the relaxation on his mother's face and realized that they had survived a moment of tension. Jennifer was again fully aware of her son's monster rubbing thrillingly over her belly. She had to taste him. She knelt down and admired his majestic scepter. Todd smiled at his mother with heart-warming adoration as she took his cock in her hand, as far as she could get her fingers around it, and pumped it three times with the desired effect that clear drops of pre-cum left his pisshole. Now it was her time to taste her son first hand. A few hours earlier she was only a spectator as Kate drained his balls and let her have the residues of his cum.

Jennifer couldn't resist mentioning, "Son, you're so fucking huge."

Todd smiled down at her, "You like?"

His mother nodded, never taking her eyes away from the cock in front of her. The fat glans stretched her lips wide as she slowly sucked it in. She had never had a dick this wide or this long before in her mouth, sucking up his dainty juices and licking around the broad ridge. She got an immediate reaction from him.

"Mom, that's simply fantastic. I don't know how many times a woman had my cock in her mouth, but now it's overwhelming me that my mother is doing it. You look so damn sexy with your full lips stretched around my thick rod. My God, I'm so happy this finally happens. Aaaaahhhhh, you're trying to deep-throat me, but I must say I'm already your sex slave. I don't think I can last long fellated by my dear mother."

Yes, Jennifer had tried to deep-throat her son, but despite the fact she had conquered her gag reflex a long time ago, his fat glans proved to be an obstacle. She conceded she needed more practice and determination to shove it down her throat. She knew from porn movies that some deep-throat queen had no problem to swallow thick cocks in fluid motions. She just had to make her throat familiar with his thickness. She expected it as only a matter of some attempts.

However, that didn't prohibit her from giving her son the best blowjob she could muster without deep-throating him. Her hands were grasping and directing his buns for a no-hand blowjob while some fingers were creeping in his asscrack. She felt his twitching anus slightly open from the pressure she exerted on his buttocks. Jennifer knew her son was used to anal penetration so she wasn't surprised that only a slight push was necessary to yield his asshole and let her fingers disappear in it. A deep growl from her son was the reward for her anal action.