An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 47

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like your slut mom sucking your big juicy cock and penetrating your horny asshole, don't you?" she teased.

"Oh, yes, mom," he hissed. "I like drooling my pre-cum in your sucking mouth and feeling your vivid tongue licking around my horny dick. Suck my big cock, you sweet slut, show your horny son what a wicked cocksucker you really are."

He had his eyes closes and his distorted face showed undoubtedly glee but also desperation he was close to cumming. His hands, gently guiding her swaying head back and forth, were trembling like the rest of his body. Jennifer was ready to receive the same big outburst of cum like Kate did a few hours earlier. She was copiously covering his dick with strings of saliva as she slobbered over it. His fat glans felt so flavorful munching it in her mouth.

Todd wanted to delay his ejaculation, but just the knowledge it was his mother going down on him and her fingers fucking his ass was too much of a challenge for his legendary stamina. He couldn't help but to growl, "Mom, I'm sorry I can't hold back any longer. It's simply mind-blowing being fellated by my mother. Aaaaahhhh, fucking fantastic, I'm cuuummmiiinnnggg."

Jennifer was just able to exclaim, "Yes, my son, give it all to me. I'm thirsty for your cum. We were fucking idiots restraining ourselves from having fun together. I think I know how to thank Amanda and Kate for their intervention," before the first hefty shot of his delicious cream hit the back of her oral cavity. Todd's mother had seen him cumming in Kate's mouth so she was prepared for more powerful and quick blasts of his sperm cannon. She didn't want to appear overchallenged with his huge ejaculation so she swallowed his delicious man cream with vigor, not wasting one drop of it.

Jennifer couldn't quit purring like a spoiled cat as she jerked the last cum drops out of his piss slit and licked his cock clean. There was no doubt that they had truly crossed the threshold for more fun together. They would make love, mother and son, without any further restraint.

'Like father, like son,' Jennifer thought as Todd lifted her up and kissed her passionately. Amanda and Kate had been candid to her about her son that she was not surprised that his cock was inflating again on her belly. This was completely different than their casual nudity at the pool. The atmosphere in Todd's room was steaming with sexual energy. And this energy had to be canalized to their heart's content.

Jennifer and Tom had recently decided to use their home gym more often to get rid of some unwanted extra pounds so she could now proudly claim that she was in excellent shape. It came in handy with her son feverishly groping her flawless body. The sensitive touch of his hands was a surprising sensation.

Jennifer sat in the same boat. She had often seen Todd's perfect body naked, but now feeling him up with her greedy hands was an entirely different matter. It fueled her desire for him to a blazing inferno. She expected her son to be born and destined to make love with his mother.

Jennifer felt her son's eyes glued to her twitching hot ass as she made this side of his bed ready for them. She bent slightly forward as she thrusted the obstructive blanket aside to give her son an excellent view at her wet pussy and twitching asshole. She opened and closed her legs teasingly as her ass enticingly jerked left and right.

He wanted to kneel behind her and eat her pussy and ass through several orgasms before holding her hips tightly and ramming his rampant monster into her juicy cunt from behind while he used her full, firm tits as suitable handles. They would feel really good in his hands drilling her from behind. By the time she finished her bed work, his cock looked like a throbbing, and winding boa, if ever that was possible.

Jennifer sat on the edge of the bed with wide open thighs, looking at her son with a lecherous smile. Her wet pussy lips were winking at him invitingly. He couldn't resist such a blatant sex performance. He also couldn't withstand the intoxicating smell of her arousal; the forbidden arousal of a mother lusting for her son.

"Mom, your pussy is a sight to behold," he uttered, "It's so pretty. Just the right size with enticing lips."

"It's dripping wet, for YOU, my son," she excitingly conceded.

"That's nice of you to say, mom. I love wet juicy twats."

"And I love a particularly huge, juicy schlong that looks like it could bore holes in concrete. I'm drooling for it like never before." Her stomach was quivering in anticipation what he was going to do. He didn't disappoint her.

Unhappily his magic weapon came out of sight as Todd knelt between his mother's spread legs and leaned forward to lap the delicious honey from her cunt lips. Jennifer gasped as she felt his mouth sucking at the drenched entrance of her love tunnel. He used his tongue to test every fold and crease of her outer lips before it wormed its way inside and licked through the full length of her slit before it gently nudged her clit which was starting to get hard. Todd liked her red pleasure button as it crept out of its hood. However, it wasn't yet the time to attack it directly. His mother had to beg for her release. She was squeezing his shoulders rhythmically in time with his darting tongue. He plunged his tongue into her repeatedly as she moaned loudly with each thrust.

Todd just continued with his teasing cunt lapping and tongue-fucking before he felt the need to vary his efforts. Jennifer shrieked as he took his strong arms under her thighs and lifted her up that he could plant sweet kisses over her perineum and down to her twitching anus which actually opened up a little from the spreading pressure he exerted on her thighs. Todd picked up more moisture from her leaking pussy and ventured lower to rim her asshole.

His mother helped him eagerly by elevating her knees further that she could cup the back of her knees with her hands to give him full access to her private parts. Her breath was shuddering then and growing more rapid as he slid his wet tongue in her anus. It had yielded enough that Todd could make good use of her experienced backdoor. He savored her loud moans of pleasure as he leisurely rimmed it. Her whole body vibrated with need and little screams left her mouth as he tweaked her long, hard nipples.

"My God, Todd," Jennifer wailed. "You're such a naughty boy fucking your mother's asshole with your tongue. Who had allowed you to do that? But fuck, it feels so fucking good. I'm your sex slave right now. I can barely deal with the heat in my pussy and ass. Todd, I badly need to cum."

"Mom, I can't help it to be naughty. Your butthole looks so sexy, so inviting with this puffed up rubbery ring muscle trying to suck my tongue deeper inside. I can't wait to fuck you, my dear mother, in your beautiful ass. By the way, I appreciate your boldness wanting to be my sex slave."

Todd was overwhelmed with incestuous cravings for his mother who expressed so blatantly to have deep sexual feelings for her son; against common moral sense. It didn't matter for them any longer.

Todd tongue-fucked his mother's twitching asshole a few more times before he relented to her yelling demands to let her finally cum. He knew he had driven her to the edge of a gigantic orgasm as he replaced his tongue in her ass with two fingers and attacked her clit with lips and tongue. A cosmic explosion of unbridled concupiscence was the result. Her head rolled from side to side as if she was denying that it was her son performing cunnilingus and anilingus on her.

Jennifer screamed her lungs out that she was cumming so hard. Her engorged clit throbbed so hard in the rhythm of her orgasmic waves that she feared it would burst in pieces in her son's chewing mouth. Her legs thrashed uncontrollably around in heavy seizures and her tits barely jiggled because they became very taut with hard, puckering nipples. He had pinched them to an incredible length.

Despite her mind-blowing sexual rapture Jennifer was aware enough to register that her son delightfully swallowed her juices she copiously squirted in his mouth. She suppressed a thought whether this was her biggest cum outburst from oral sex ever. But she couldn't deny she was heavenly satisfied and pleased with Todd's oral skills. At least for the moment. She was by far not finished with him.

Jennifer joyfully followed his lead as he signified to lie side by side that they could look into each other's eyes and kiss. After a long tongue battle they panted for breath and couldn't keep their hands away from each other. His mother's body was still a bit tense from her thunderous orgasm that he sensually caressed all the right spots to get her relaxed.

On the other hand she didn't need to exercise restraint jerking him off. The immensely large amount of pre-cum he produced made it easy for her to let her hand sliding over the full length of his pecker. She could rub over his fat, circumcised glans without further lubrication. It was a different feeling than with Tom who was uncircumcised. With his foreskin in the way she couldn't feel his glans so prominently. With her son she could literally wring out the broad helmet with her hand, gently, of course, and coaxing more pre-cum out of his dick.

Todd very much liked how his mother treated his cock which was in valuation only comparable with his fabulous brain. She was as good as this woman he saw in a porn clip giving a man a sensual penis massage. He let his hands more forcefully caress her breasts and playing with her wet pussy that he felt a new thrill of excitement was returning in her body. She moaned heatedly as her son tweaked her nipples harder and pushed two fingers in her soaked twat.

Her lecherous boy had no scruple to push his drenched fingers in her mouth to let her taste her own juices. The next aim of his soaked fingers were her nipples. He made them very wet and licked them clean. He said, "Yummy," as he ostentatiously sucked up her pussy slime. He made her crazy with renewed ecstasy as he licked his drenched fingers indecently clean after he had pushed them in her ass. Todd repeated this a few times until sensing she was on the verge of her next orgasm.

However, Jennifer had other intentions than to cum with his delightful finger play. She badly needed to fuck her son's huge cock which she jerked off in abundance. As his lecherously grinning face, contrary to hers, showed no sign of an imminent orgasm she rightfully assumed his strong release in her mouth gave him his legendary endurance back. Todd was thankful that his control reverted despite the fact his desire to fuck his mother got stronger by the minute. He had definitely no intentions to outshine his father in the sack, but that involuntarily happened this evening.

His mother started it as she pushed him on his back and straddled his body. She felt her slightly extended asshole twitching in anticipation, but she was determined to make good use of his strange disposition. She also feared he would cum too fast fucking his mother in her ass for the first time. She wondered how many orgasms she could endure before pushing him in her ass and letting him cum.

Mother and son looked lovingly at each other as she took his thick cock in her hand and let her distended soaked pussy lips swallow his cockhead. Jennifer bent down on her son as two inches of his mighty pecker were securely lodged in her cunt entrance.

They kissed with reckless abandon knowing their incestuous desire had crossed another threshold. Nothing and nobody could stop them now to fuck their brains out. Jennifer was fully aware how sensationally her son stretched her pussy, but she only mentioned, "Todd, my love, do you realize you're splitting my vaginal tunnel open where I gave birth to you?"

"Mom, you can bet on it. If my strange disposition wouldn't prevent me from cumming I would've already flooded your womb where you lodged me in for nine months. It feels so fucking good to have your pussy walls twitching around my throbbing cock. Andromeda is a wonderful woman and was a sensational lover, but in hindsight it could have been you to make me a man. You know, I was well aware that you had sexual feelings for me and discussed it with my father. Have you ever been jealous of the women in my life?"

"My love, I wasn't jealous but I envied them, but no longer now. Let's make love together. I want to be your cowgirl, riding the biggest, toughest bull in the corral."

Todd felt her hard nipples poking in his skin as she lay on him installing a new kiss orgy while she carefully lowered her pussy on his huge dick for the first time. Jennifer gasped loudly as she felt herself severely stretched from his massive dick. She slightly lifted her pelvis up twice before sliding his battering ram all the way home, loudly groaning how wonderful it felt to be so full of cock.

Yes, he had filled up his mother's warm, wet pussy to the limit. He softly murmured in her mouth, "Mom, that's so fucking hot to feel your cunt spasming around my cock. You're flooding it with your copious juices and wetting our bodies." He couldn't say more because her sucking mouth with frantic tongue sealed his lips.

However, not long later she got wild as the pace of her cowgirl ride accelerated. Their heavy kissing stopped as she raised her body and dig her hands in his chest to support her bucking moves. Jennifer was as nimble as any young woman in his circle of lovers. Her various fitness activities let her bounce on him like a young filly. Todd was fascinated how his mother was riding his cock with a scrunched up expression of savage joy on her face. She yelled how good it felt as he pinched her long, hard nipples with his fingers.

Todd knew his mother was close to cumming as her hands dug harder in his chest. He intensified the upward strokes of his pelvis against his bucking mare that it was only a matter of minutes before his mother yelled, "I'm cuuummmiiinnnggg. My son is making his mother cum with his wondrous cock."

Todd had to compile the words in his mind to make the meaning understandable while he grasped her hips firmly with his hands to prevent her from falling out of the saddle. A thunderstorm of carnal rapture took possession of her body as it was trembling like an aspen leaf. Jennifer's mind disappeared into nirvana that she didn't register that her spasming cunt acted like a vise around her son's pulsating cock.

She threw her head back, caught up in the throes of passion, savoring the sensation of being so completely and passionately fucked by her son. Still captured in a world of her own she was crying her lungs out as his unrelenting fuck spear drove her to a second and then a third magic climax in a short time span. She had her eyes closed so she only felt it that her son's mouth chewed on her throbbing nipples and gently bit them. It made her peaks even stronger.

Todd took her in his arms when she finally collapsed on his body and whispered in her ear that he loved her. She whispered back she loved him, too. Both knew that wasn't meant as mother and son, but as a woman and her lover. They were in sync and nothing more had to be said about their superior sex romp.

Jennifer was a few minutes later recovered enough to engage her son in another tongue battle. She wiggled her hips emphatically to show his flagpole in her twat that she wasn't finished with it yet. Her carnal desire returned in spades.

Todd was in a joyful mood without any compulsion to cum as well. He just savored her hip-dance which she excitingly performed to let his cock sashay through her vaginal cavity. They turned to wide open mouth kisses that they could also make their rapture evident with salacious moans. Jennifer continued with her hip-dance, gradually getting hotter with his mighty tool plowing through her cunt. She contemplated to take him in her ass that he could cum as well, but then he groaned in her ear he wanted to watch her fucking him reverse cowgirl.

Of course, Jennifer knew that watching her pussy fucking him reverse cowgirl wasn't the real reason for an ass-man like Todd. He wanted to see her asshole opening up to the severe stretching her cunt received from his thick rod. Before she could turn around her son crawled back with her that he could lean his back against the wall. His bed had neither a headboard nor a footboard. This way he could easily reach her body with his hands, all of it.

Jennifer giggled what a spoiled son she had reared while she nimbly turned around on his cock. Todd grunted back he was going to spoil his mother to his heart's content. When she had finished her rotation Todd, more sitting than lying on the bed, captured her body in his arms. He could do that as long as she moved on him in her upright posture. He used her breasts, kneading them and pinching her nipples, again as handles to let her bob on him. He didn't need to hear the smacking sound of their coupling to know how soaking wet his mother's twat was. He felt his cock moving in a liquid furnace.

"My God, mom, your pussy is so hot and tight, I love fucking you. Why have we waited that long?" Todd panted as they moved in a perfect rhythm. Their fires burned with a hissing, crackling sound in their ears.

"Fuck me my son; your dick is a magic weapon. It feels so fucking well in my cunt which is hot and tight for your whopper. I promise you we'll make up for lost time." Jennifer grunted as her body shook from their energetic fucking. She suppressed her thought again that she was going to cum a fifth time with her son. However, it was impossible to dismiss the fact that she was royally fucked by her offspring.

Those thoughts were quickly forgotten as an anticipated orgasm played havoc with her body and mind. Jennifer heard a woman wailing in agony without realizing it was herself who made her orgasmic bliss known to the world. Her cunt was again a furnace of pulsing, hot desire, massaging his cock as he rocked her through her blistering climax. His arms around her body and his hands gripping her taut breasts had her shaking body sufficiently under control.

Todd saw no reason to cease his upstrokes as his mother didn't stop bobbing on him. Obviously her body just continued to follow the latest orders her corrupted mind had installed in it. It took its time, but Jennifer finally came to her senses realizing she was still fucking her son. She turned her head around to her smiling son, kissed him and whispered a simple thank you to him. They were in accordance with the meaning without further explanations.

Jennifer leaned with her back on her son's broad chest and felt wonderfully secured. Todd let his hands now softly caressing her tits and playing tenderly with her still hard nipples. He planted affectionate kisses on her neck, below and on her ears, and along her shoulders. She murmured, "My love, I know now first-hand why all your women are crazy about you. I'm now one of them, but don't worry my son I'll never neglect your father. I will show him the same love and sexual attention as ever. He is a very good lover so I didn't need to fake anything. Probably you've primed me to have even more fun with Tom. I bet he feels the same thrill with Amanda and Kate."

Jennifer thought she had no further carnal desire left, but her body betrayed her with a wet, hot pussy scrubbing over Todd's unbelievable woman pleaser. This young devil who was called her son whispered in her ears, "Jennifer, you're a very naughty lady squeezing your horny cunt muscles around my dick. I'm extremely happy you've declared yourself as my sweet slut. Let's make your second reverse cowgirl ride a little kinkier. Please, bent forward and lift your rump a little that I can fuck you from below. Just move a bit with me, but now it's my duty to make you feel good."

His mother shivered with apprehension what he may have in mind. When he carried out slow strokes in her pussy from below she had only to back up his moves for a sensational fucking feeling again. She knew Todd was by far strong enough to proceed with this action for a long time. He had become a competitive athlete with his daily sexual activities.