An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 48

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom was right with it, but then Kate couldn't stand his teasing any longer and demanded, "Stop that and sodomize me with your fucking dick." She bucked resolutely against him that his anal chisel disappeared completely in her butt. He growled and held still because Amanda had interrupted her pussy munching and lecherously licked his balls from below.

She didn't know how often she had done that with Todd while he was buttfucking Kate or Megan, but of two things she was sure - that Tom's testicles were no match for his son's huge nuts and Kate's anus was distinctly less stretched than with Todd's thickness. These thoughts quickly took a back seat as she heard Tom moaning in unbridled pleasure. Any other reaction was unthinkable lodging for the first time deep in a gorgeous woman's ass while another gorgeous woman pleased him orally. She even managed to lick around the base of his cock.

Fuck, what a sensation to have two women like Todd's unashamed and uninhibited soul mates in his bed. Kate was happily humping and pushing back to the fleshy marauder which felt sufficiently big enough in her ass to excite her. The lovers' grunts and moans filled the room with passion as they got into a nice rhythm that it didn't take long that Tom's anal partner cried out, "Aaaaaahhhhhh, fucking fantastic I'm cumming hard." Amanda had a good stake in her pleasures chewing on her clit. Tom had not doubt about it. He slowed his strokes to let her savor her orgasm to the utmost, but when Kate felt he was going to stop she protested loudly, "Hey buster, we're not finished yet."

Amanda took this as a clue and croaked from below, "Let me lube him for a second round." Tom was surprised how strongly she pushed him out of Kate's derriere and hesitated not one second to take him deep in her throat. He didn't know that they greedily liked to taste Todd's monster straight out of their asses, particularly with his cum on it.

She slobbered on his shaft again carefully before she pushed him back in Kate's bottom. The whole sensational experience and a barrage of fuck strokes made Tom desperately aware that he was going to cum. He joined in the women's moaning concert and bent forward to reach under Kate's body to grab her tits and to pinch her nipples as his cum spurts filled her bowels, but it didn't put out the fire there.

Contrary to her mocking wish it fueled her carnal desire to the utmost. She was screaming again she was cumming, but this time her orgasmic sound level was muffled by Amanda's pussy which she furiously attacked. She chewed on her friend's bloody-red, swollen clit and pushed her equally over the edge. Tom had two screeching termagants under him as he emptied his balls in the second ass of his life.

He held his dick deeply embedded in Kate's backdoor and had the hopeful feeling he could remain hard, but as the women slowed down from their orgasmic ecstasy he horridly felt his cock starting to wilt. Tom growled out loud in consternation. This couldn't be because he wanted to fuck Amanda in her ass as well.

She sensed his predicament, pushed him out of her friend's tushy and took his half-hard slimy schlong pleasurably in her munching mouth. She licked him clean, but concentrated her efforts on his penile frenulum. Amanda tucked up his foreskin that she could trill with her tongue over this sensitive spot. Todd, their soul mate, was circumcised, but the doctor had made a very good job that he was still sensitive there. Neither for Amanda nor for Kate was Tom's uncircumcised dick the first one they had had in their mouths. It was just a different feeling with foreskin. Secretly they preferred to fellate Todd's circumcised glans.

Amanda suddenly got help to make Tom hard again as Kate pushed the buzzing vibrator back in his ass. A shiver run down his spine and he joyfully felt his cock twitching. He assumed the Viagra was still partially working, but he was nonetheless astonished at his stamina this evening. His son's soul mates brought the best out of him. Tom needed a few more minutes under Amanda's expert ministration and the buzzing device in his ass, but then he was rock hard again. He almost couldn't believe it.

The women were proud of him and Amanda was happy that she got assfucked as well. The fire was no less burning in her rectum as Kate had expressed it herself. They quickly assumed position with the same preliminaries as previously. This time it was Kate slobbering over his dick and pushing him in Amanda's ass.

Tom ecstatically exclaimed, "My lovelies, I believe Jennifer told you she was my only anal partner so far. Now I can truly proclaim I sodomized two more lovely women. I know that's nothing compared to Todd. He told me at the 'Club' he had robbed 24 anal cherries and fucked 4 more women anally so far. I had to believe him."

Kate interrupted licking Amanda's pussy and said, "I'm one of the four, but it was Todd who showed me how to savor anal sex to the utmost. He didn't know I was no anal virgin. He loved me and had so much respect for me that he didn't mention backdoor sex to me despite the fact he is a true ass-man. It was totally by accident that his huge cock entered my butt. We fucked ourselves senseless at this special moment as his dick slipped out of my cunt and with the next strong push was back in my body but in the wrong hole. He tried to apologize but I swiftly assured him it was my pleasure. From that day on I became sodomized by a master performer."

She got back to work on Amanda's pussy, and her friend who was delighted with Tom's fuck strokes managed to croak out, "I'm one of the 24 women he had anally deflowered. It wasn't an accident with me. I loved him so much that I hesitated not one second to give him finally my butt to penetrate. As Kate had mentioned it he knew exactly what to do and made me even cum like a freight train the first time. I couldn't believe how hard I came with my first anal sex."

This was the end of the conversation as they became engrossed with their carnal action to have as much fun together as they could get. Tom was on cloud nine with these wonderful women who didn't hold anything back to make him happy. And they also didn't hold anything back to make themselves happy. It seemed their lesbian romp was even more pronounced than the first time when he fucked Kate's ass. It made it altogether easy for him to preserve his hard-on. Fuck, he really made a sensational deal with his son to let him have his mother.

As he intentionally slipped out of Amanda's ass his cock was immediately caught by a greedy mouth and throat. Kate didn't mind as he repeated it twice. Ass to mouth action always fueled her carnal desire. Of course, this ecstatic threesome fuck caused the desired results. It catapulted Amanda twice through a fantastically combined vaginal and anal orgasm and her oral skills were fine-tuned to take Kate with her each time. Tom thanked the divine authorities that his final release occurred at the right time as they screamed out their pleasure in an orgasmic concert. It couldn't be much sperm which he deposited in Amanda's bowels.

One of the women pulled the vibrator out of Tom's ass and they cuddled with him in the middle as they recovered for some minutes. They whispered truthfully in his ears that he was a great lover. They had immensely succeeded in their particular wishes to give Todd's father the best sex they could muster. They continued to make him happy as they washed his front and back in the large open shower stall.

He just closed his eyes and savored their treatment as Amanda carefully washed his lifeless noodle and from behind Kate used gentle care to clean his asscrack. This naughty babe even pushed three soapy fingers in his weak anus and let them rotate there to make his anal entrance equally clean. The women washed themselves with Tom's playful help and then Amanda took a shower head in her hand and washed the luxuriously smelling shower gel from their bodies. The mutual toweling was another playful escapade. Todd's soul mates also found a medical ointment and put it on Tom's slightly red cock.

Their faces were all smiles as they heard Jennifer screaming - unknowingly - through her final gigantic orgasm while they killed another bottle of champagne. Resentments in any form existed no longer. The swapping idea turned out to be a great success for all of them. They slept soundly without knowing what Jennifer wanted them to do on Friday.

*****

Tom continued with his attitude as an early riser even after the preceding evening and night. He soaked up again the gorgeous bodies of the sleeping beauties beside him. There was no indication they would wake up soon so he decided to start with his duties as a breakfast chef. He donned just his boxer shorts and went downstairs where his first task was to make strong coffee. He jokingly betted with himself who would be the first person to join him. In no way was it his long-sleeping son. He estimated first his wife, then Amanda and Kate and finally Todd.

While he consumed his first mug of coffee he started to prepare breakfast as far as it had not to be cooked on the spot. He was in no hurry so he was just drinking his second mug as to his surprise Amanda and Kate joined him first. They were clad in these brightly colored kimonos he had indicated to them before they went to sleep. When they barefooted walked past Todd's bedroom they heard something but they found no need to mention it to Tom. Instead they wished him a good morning with passionate kisses where they took his hands and assured him it was still proper to feel them up. They did the same as they discovered his cock was no longer a limp noodle.

They needed to give Tom compensation because Jennifer and Todd were doing the dirty deed again. When Jennifer woke up and saw her lovely son sleeping beside her sporting a huge morning wood she wasn't able to control herself. This divine instrument that had made her cum as never before put another irresistible urge in her mind. She knew at once where she wanted him first as she felt electric sparks racing through her rectum and her asshole indecently twitching.

When Jennifer came back from the bathroom after cleaning her bowels she found Todd now completely lying on his back which suited her intentions very well. A shudder of forbidden lust went through her body as she realized she was going to be sodomized again by her son of her own volition. She felt no guilt because she assumed Amanda and Kate would take good care of her beloved husband.

Jennifer knew where Todd had stored his KY resources so she had used a bit of it to let her hand discover that her son's monster dick had already put its signature to her anus. She needed to take more diligence to her kegel exercises to remain a tight fit for her husband.

However, she didn't use KY for his cock. She wanted to lube him with her natural resources. As expected he didn't wake up as she took his cock in her mouth and circled the fat glans with her tongue. She slobbered as much saliva over his dong as she could muster. Jennifer looked again lovingly at her soundly sleeping son and remembered how often she had woken him up for school because he had missed to hear the alarm clock.

After his 18th birthday, before Samantha approached him and his father engaged Andromeda to show him the finer points of lovemaking, one day she had dared to lift the cover from his body and found his extraordinary equipment at full mast. She had assumed he was well endowed because nudity was normality in the Walgren household. Why should they wear soaked swimsuits in their own private backyard?

However, she hadn't expected his dick would inflate to such huge proportions, and it made her already existing longing for her son even stronger. The longing was still present, but know she could fulfill her dreams. She couldn't thank Todd's soul mates enough that they had helped to nullify their incestuous reservation. His cock felt so good in her mouth while she added a final layer of saliva on it that she was satisfied with the lube job. She knew it was not really necessary with her trained sphincters, but the juices around his cock felt good in her rectum.

It was time to make her butt happy with cock. Jennifer straddled her son, took his huge member in her hand and pressed the fat glans agonizingly slow through her anus which she clenched to extract a little resistance, but it was by far not enough to hinder this magic weapon as it slithered in her ass without brakes. She moaned loudly as she skewered her hot butt on her son's never ending flagpole until she felt her skin touching his large ball sac. This was the moment that Todd opened his eyes and grunted over this wonderful feeling of his cock deeply embedded in his mother's ass.

This was also the moment that Amanda and Kate went downstairs and heard the commotion as Jennifer bounced on her son with slapping noises. She bent forward that they could kiss lovingly and then he grabbed her tits and gently pinched her prominent, hard nipples. Todd ran his hands down his mother's sides, feeling the superb curves of her sensational body, and down her legs, sensing their strength and firmness as she went faster with her ride. His thickness caused a friction in her ass she had never known before. It was impossible to deny it. Yes, she would make definitely sure that her husband wouldn't detect any looseness of her backdoor which he desired so much.

While Todd had his mother anally bobbing on him his father's cock was deep in Amanda's throat. Tom tried to protest as she went down on him and pushed his boxer shorts to his ankles, but Kate just whispered in his ear that Todd had taken care of his wife and then she kissed him. They alternated to fellate his dick but without letting him cum. When he growled in frustration Amanda pushed him on the breakfast bar bench and pulled the kimono over her head to show him she was naked underneath. Her perfect, gorgeous body again dazzled his eyes.

He quickly took her marvelous breasts in his hands and played with them as she kissed him and asked where he wanted his cock to be lodged. She added they had already cleaned their butts. Tom croaked, "First your sweet pussy and then I want to cum in your ass. Kate, I'm sure I can get it up a second time for you." He couldn't believe they continued with their carnal action. Kate's comment made it clear for him that Todd and his wife did the same.

The result of their early morning rumbling was that he could indeed make both women cum before he spurted his morning seed into each ass. However, without the help of Viagra he had to concede it would take a longer time for a third run. Amanda and Kate assured him they were satisfied.

Todd brought his mother to two screaming anal orgasms with the advantage of youth and his sexual prowess. Each time he joined her with a huge ejaculation in her overflowing bowels. He didn't allow himself to go soft after the first climax. His mother was surely pleased that she could continue riding him with her infamous ass.

Todd was sure that sex between mother and son happened more often than it was commonly known, but he wondered how often a son was allowed to fuck his mother's bottom. No doubt that this was the ultimate debauchery between relatives. Pity, that Jennifer couldn't have another child after she had him. If it had been a girl would have he and his father had also the pleasure to fuck her? What damn wicked thoughts he had.

Jennifer and Todd showered in his bathroom and Tom and the two ladies showered in the spare bathroom downstairs. Tom was ready with breakfast as his wife and his son came down to the large breakfast bar which was designed for eight people. First thing first and that was Jennifer passionately kissing her husband and thanking him for the great gift he gave her. Tom immediately returned the sentiments that the gift he received was equally great.

They were all smiles as they sat together on the two large, upholstered benches in the same order as the spent the night together. Tom between Amanda and Kate and Todd beside his mother. Their conversation flowed freely and happily, but nobody talked about the evening and night. They didn't expect it as a convenient topic for breakfast. They all complimented Tom for his fine and generous breakfast preparation.

They were all starving after their carnal activities that not much was left to store away. They all helped to clean the breakfast bar. For lunch they would prepare turkey sandwiches and for dinner they were invited to the 'Club' where they would talk about the Saturday wedding. It wasn't meant to be a rehearsal. The judge who would conduct the civil ceremony was also invited. He was a good friend of Charley.

When Jennifer, Amanda and Kate went to the living room to talk Todd and his father went to the den to talk. Father and son shared a bear hug where they assured each other that everything was OK and they loved each other even more. Tom only mentioned that his son was lucky to have found these sensational women as soul mates, and Todd only mentioned it was sensational to make love to his mother. They didn't share details. Todd especially didn't reveal that he and his mother were in love with each other as a couple.

Almost the same took place with the ladies. Amanda and Kate assured Jennifer what a great husband and lover she had at home. She thanked them for their kind words but could easily tell that they weren't emotionally involved with Tom. It was just sex. Jennifer said that her son was the divine lover as she had always expected him to be. She laughed as she told Amanda and Kate she didn't have to tell them anything about his sexual prowess. She also hid the fact carefully that she was in love with her son beyond parental meaning.

Naturally, women talk more openly so Amanda and Kate revealed that they had Tom stimulated with a vibrator in his ass. They added they had invited him to fuck them while they made lesbian love together. He liked it very much. Jennifer revealed that Todd had introduced her to fisting and she admitted she liked it. Amanda and Kate confirmed that Todd also had been the one who fisted them for the first time. Since then they demanded it from time to time when they were looking for some dirty action. They had also installed fisting in their lesbian repertoire.

When Tom and Todd later entered the living room they found the women together in another lascivious lesbian threesome as they had mentioned yesterday. They were buck naked with Jennifer lying with her back on the large couch while Amanda knelt before her and had her pussy in her mouth. Kate had straddled Jennifer's head to get her pussy eaten as well. There was a loud moaning and groaning to hear from three unbelievable wenches. After the sex talk they had kissed each other and that had led them to get lost in Sapphic pleasure. Jennifer had initiated it and assured Amanda and Kate the guys wouldn't mind.

That was exactly the case as they shed their boxer shorts to make room for their inflating dicks. Tom found out that he could watch his son's rising monster without any jealousy or reservation. He was just proud of him. Todd was also unfazed to look at his father's cock which he had seen in action by accident about five months ago. His parents had thought he would be out longer but that wasn't the case as he walked into the living room and saw his parent's performing a spontaneous fuck session. He knew they were still incredibly hot for each other.

It was after Andromeda and Samantha became his lovers, yet he was surprised about his coolness to say, "Don't worry about me. Have fun together," as he walked past them to go upstairs to his room. He had played basketball with some guys from school in a public basketball court and needed something to drink. The built-in fridge in his room was always stuffed by his mother with everything he needed. His parents really kept going at it because some minutes later he heard them loudly wailing in orgasmic ecstasy.