An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 49

Story Info
Olivia.
10.7k words
4.42
6.3k
2

Part 49 of the 49 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi there,

Yes, I'm back to writing after I suffered from a bad health for a long time.

This chapter has been edited by a good friend.

*****

Todd had informed Charley by phone that he wanted to invite Kathy as an additional guest. He was pleased that his friend quickly assured him that this was absolutely no problem. He laughingly told Todd that they were all sitting on pins and needles to meet his mature soul mates. It was a pity that Megan wasn't able to attend the wedding. Charley had been well informed by Andromeda and Diana about what was going on in Todd's life at Berkeley. Charley approved of their regular meetings with Todd through Skype.

From time to time Charley had invited Todd's former home town harem to dine at the 'Club'. It was a great pleasure for him to sit with all those gorgeous women at a table. He was truly unfazed when he saw a glow in Andromeda's face as the topic of their unrestricted conversations turned to their favorite subject, Todd! Charley knew he was the luckiest man on earth, and Andromeda proved every day how much she loved him. That she still was deeply in love with Todd caused him no headache. Tomorrow she would be his wife, and he knew without a doubt she would never betray him, not even with Todd. Not to mention the fact that his best friend would never betray him either.

Todd's former harem would also attend this so-called rehearsal dinner. Jill, as a member of this former harem, had been a little apprehensive about seeing Todd again, but Charley dispelled her concerns by inviting her fiancé as well. When Fred had asked her for her hand in marriage she had a serious talk with him before she cheerfully accepted his proposal.

Fred was a confident man as an engineer so it was no real surprise for Jill as he exclaimed, "Honey, we all have our past. I must admit there are two women in my life I still have feelings for, but this doesn't prevent me from loving you wholeheartedly. I have confidence you won't fall into Todd's arms again. I don't care about a kiss."

Jill was immensely happy afterwards and had fucked Fred senseless, but she still felt a little guilt that she kept her unaltered sexual desire for Todd hidden from her fiancé. She just had to deal with it. Jill was sure about two things: her former young lover would respect her engagement so she wouldn't be tempted, and she loved Fred wholeheartedly too. He turned out to be a reasonably good lover. However, Jill was not stupid, she conceded that it would be impossible for her to resist Todd if he ever made a move on her in a private setting. The only thought of it made her pussy wet.

Mike stopped the stretch-limo on the pavement just 35 feet away from the front door of the 'Club' which was actually named, 'Tom's Dream Boat'. Todd had stopped teasing his father about this name a long time ago. Charley had assured him he liked it when he had accepted his father's offer to work there. He had no interest to change the name after he was now a fifty percent owner of it together with Andromeda.

Todd's perceptive assumption was once more right when the front door of the 'Club' burst open and people spilled out of it. They just couldn't wait any longer as they heard the limo arriving. It looked as arranged as all of them found their position near the entrance to the building. Andromeda and Charley logically stood in front of the crowd. Todd took a deep breath as he looked at this lovely creature who had been his first love and lover.

She was clad in an informal blue dress with a moderate scoop neckline and a hemline maybe two inches above her knees. On her beautiful feet she wore open, ankle-strapped sandals with modest heels. The mild November weather in Orange County, at 70° F, was especially kind to the women that they could continue to wear nice dresses.

She looked gorgeous, as always. Todd had often seen her and Diana through Skype but to see her in real life was a different matter. Andromeda and Diana kept only one secret from Charley, that they often made Todd so crazy with Sapphic display, that he had to furiously masturbate until they watched him shoot long, strong spurts of sperm high in the air. Of course, these two witches didn't exclude Charley from their lesbian desires. He was often a happy participant when they pleased each other. Andromeda and Diana always played it by ear when they were with Charley. There was never a competition.

When Todd left the limo with his entourage and Mike drove away he suddenly stopped walking because he had a strange feeling the crowd near the building were waiting for something to happen. With a quick overview of the crowd, he detected Jill in the background with a good looking, tall guy by her side. This was obviously Fred, her fiancé. He was the only man in the crowd Todd didn't know. It was understandable that Fred surveyed him with wary eyes. This fact didn't escape his hawk's eyes. Jill had informed Todd by phone that she had revealed her sexual encounters with him to her fiancé when she accepted his proposal.

Truth be told, Fred was shocked to his core when he realized this well built, handsome, young man in black slacks and a white polo shirt, with five drop dead gorgeous women by his side, must be Todd. The comparisons struck home hard between them and he wondered if it was true when Jill insisted that he was just as good of a lover as this impressive young man. The unfairness of questioning his fiancée's truthfulness, based on a single look, brought home his faith in her. Then it was easy to dismiss these thoughts.

The older man behind Todd seemed to be his father. There was a clear resemblance to detect. Fred was a successful engineer and a good observer. He didn't have to look twice to deduce that all the women adored this young man. He wondered who Todd's mother was. All five women looked incredibly sexy and were dressed to kill.

Then it happened what they all were waiting for. Todd saw Andromeda looking at Charley and he nodded without hesitation. The next moment all the spectators astonishingly witnessed a female tornado approaching Todd and leapt into his embrace with her arms and legs wrapping tightly closed around his neck and body.

Todd had briefed his entourage that something like that may happen so they weren't surprised when Andromeda smothered his face with wet kisses and then their lips locked together in a passionate French kiss. And they remained unmoved by the indecent noise they made battling with their tongues.

Fred was flabbergasted that he only saw smiling faces, even Charley was grinning from ear to ear. He then looked at his fiancée who barely managed to keep a poker face; looking disinterested despite her desire to join Andromeda. Another shock rocked Fred when Andromeda let go of Todd and exchanged the same wild kisses with a young woman beside him. Samantha had missed her friend dearly so she shared her kisses rather wantonly.

And that was far from the end of it. Andromeda kissed all of the women beside Todd. Fred's mind was blown yet again when none of the women hesitated to reciprocate Andromeda's sentiments. Of course, Jill hadn't dared to inform her fiancé that Todd had an indescribable knack for opening up his women to Sapphic pleasures. She was sure Fred didn't want to know that she had enjoyed sex with women. He also didn't know that Andromeda kept her well informed of what transpired at Berkeley. Jill didn't believe that would be helpful.

Fred's eyes got as big as saucers when Andromeda was through with the women and nodded to her upcoming husband before she kissed Todd's father. Charley needed only a few long steps to draw Todd in a bear hug. The crowd near the entrance of the 'Club' still waited patiently. They were savoring the spectacle, while being unable to catch the softly spoken conversation.

Todd motioned Kate beside him and introduced her to Charley. "My friend, this is Kate, one of my three soul mates at Berkeley. She is a wonderful woman."

Charley instantly knew how wonderful she was as she unceremoniously kissed him and forced his lips apart with her tongue for a little French action. Only Todd could see that Kate gripped Charley's crotch to confirm his cock was stirring. It stirred even more as Todd introduced Amanda and Kathy and the same deep French kissing was on the menu. With Jennifer and Samantha there was no introduction necessary but the women kissed Charley nonetheless. His cock was rock hard afterwards but he didn't care.

While Charley was kissing Todd's women, the young man approached Diana and all the other women of his former harem. They all fell with a deep amorous sigh into his arms and responded to his passionate kisses. The other female staff of the 'Club' got a nice peck on their lips. They wanted more but they knew how to behave. All the men around got a hug from Todd but no kisses.

Then it was time to approach the final couple. Todd outstretched his hand and said with a friendly smile, "Fred, it's nice to meet you. Please relax; I'm now just a friend of Jill's and nothing more. You can see I have no lack of female companionship. Would you allow me a chaste kiss from your bride?" Jill shivered as she heard Todd's sexy, male voice asking Fred to kiss her.

He was taken aback how confidently this young man carried himself around. It surely didn't match his age so he could do nothing but to nod. The kiss with Jill was indeed moderate, but Fred didn't know that a slight twist of Todd's lips pressing against hers set Jill's body on fire. She had to fight not to sigh or moan. He murmured in her ears just loudly enough that Fred could hear it, "Jill, it's nice to see you again. I wish you the best luck in the world with Fred. I can sense he is a good guy." This short emotional encounter made Jill again aware of the fact that she wouldn't be able to resist Todd for one second if he would ever make a move on her, even as a married woman.

Todd knew it but he wasn't a home wrecker. He exchanged another handshake with Fred, and then motioned his entourage to introduce themselves to the people around. It was a big and loud hullabaloo as before all the people attending the dinner were properly introduced.

Fred was truly confused as Todd's women hugged him attentively and kissed his cheeks. He couldn't avoid feeling their gorgeous bodies against his own. He was sure that at least three of them didn't wear a bra. Their thin dresses couldn't hide a thing. Fred harbored the distinct feeling that these women knew exactly what they did to him. He saw Todd smiling knowingly, that man didn't miss a thing.

Andromeda's and Charley's entire staff were able to attend the dinner because they had a friendly catering firm engaged to take over the kitchen for the celebration with a five-course menu. Charley and Todd had contrived an interesting seating order so it took some time before everyone found their seats at the long table. Todd sat between Kate and Amanda and then to the right came Charley, Andromeda and Samantha. Left from Kate were Tom, Jennifer and Kathy seated.

Across from those nine persons sat Todd's former harem with Cindy, Claire, Sheryl, Linda and her sister Carol. Diana who was a member of this harem in the past had agreed to mingle with the other female and male staff. Miguel, the assistant cook and her occasional lover sat beside her. Jill and Fred sat opposite from Tom and Jennifer, allowing Jill to look furtively at Todd from time to time, longing for him. Fred found with Tom, Jennifer and Kathy interesting dialog partners, but he surely didn't neglect his bride.

The dinner turned out to be a great success. The catering firm had outdone themselves to serve the party a five course meal done to perfection.

Boomerang shrimps were served as the appetizer; tender shrimps lightly breaded and flash fried, then tossed in a Thai sweet chili sauce, accompanied by slices of roasted French bread and spiced butter.

The mixed green salad was a composition of lamb's lettuce, chopped iceberg lettuce, curled red lettuce and some stripes of radicchio; dressed with very thin slices of blue cheese, strawberries and balsamic vinaigrette.

The creamy mushroom soup garnished with parsley, homemade broth based, was topped with a generous amount of fresh mushroom slices that were briefly stirred in hot butter.

The main course, called entrée in the USA, were 5 oz prime beef sirloin medaillons wrapped in bacon, perfectly grilled to tenderness and juiciness. Sautéed mixed vegetables and a loaded twice baked potato with sour cream accompanied the meat.

Coffee was served with a great variety of cookies that completed the so-called rehearsal dinner. Throughout the dinner the wine pairing was done without a flaw. It wasn't sacrilegious for some of the diners who choose beer. Also alcoholic beverages were served with the coffee as an after dinner drink. An excellent tawny port was also widely chosen.

The volume of the conversation between the guests got remarkably higher as a number of them wandered around with their drinks in hand to find somewhere else to sit down and talk. Todd and his entourage did the same. He was greatly pleased that Amanda, Kate and Kathy were simply accepted as part of the crowd. He didn't mind that most men looked at them in open sexual admiration.

Even the judge and his wife complimented Todd on his stunning women. The judge was a long time good friend of Charley and would perform the civil wedding the next day.

When the judge's wife, Olivia, looked at Todd she had such a twinkling in her eyes that he suspected that she knew something about his harem both at home and at Berkeley. In fact, Olivia had interrogated Andromeda carefully how Todd's life was going on. Of course, she only got general information. Andromeda didn't know that Olivia was in love with Todd, but she knew she had a crush on him.

As she and her husband were regular patrons at the 'Club' they knew Todd very well and his luck with women. But they were completely flabbergasted when they learned that Amanda was 38-years-old and Todd's economics teacher, and that Kate was 51-years-old and a former professor at Berkeley. They found it hard to to imagine how this young man was able to make those outstanding women his soul mates. Olivia only found out recently that her husband had sensed that she had more than just a fleeting interest in Todd.

At the age of 49, with her menopause behind her, she still had a high sex drive and remained a sexually active woman with her husband. But John was thirteen years older than his wife, and he tried everything to satisfy her in the bed. Unfortunately, his doctor had advised him to reduce the usage of the blue pill to once a week.

Olivia was far from ignoring Todd's virile young, muscular body. She often imagined him fucking her senseless. Not to mention that Olivia knew nothing about this enchanting guy's extraordinary, tireless man meat.

She was a regular guest at their home gym and had kept a body that still made the judge crazy with lust, despite his age. Of course, when Olivia was especially horny John had no other choice but to swallow a blue pill for an extended fuck fest. However, he tried to follow his doctor's advice.

While Olivia imagined sex with Todd she was totally surprised that she felt a strong tingling in her pussy that usually only occurred when she was making out with John. Yes, she now understood better how this young, impressive man was able to make a bunch of women his lovers. He carried an aura of sexual authority around him that was breathtaking.

At 10 pm the secret wall between the dining area and the entertainment center disappeared downwards. The large dance floor and the bandstand with the 'Club's houseband came into view. One of the musicians wished all the present guests an exciting evening. Then they played a nice intro to get the ball rolling.

Andromeda, Charley, Kate and Todd led the dance and then the dance floor got quickly filled. After the second tune was played and danced Andromeda prompted the dancers to change partners after two songs to give everyone the chance to dance with everybody. After this long round was through all women and men were entitled to ask a partner for a dance.

When it was Andromeda's and Samantha's turn to dance with Todd these wicked women had nothing to do but teasing him on their sacrilegious minds to kiss him and to rub their pelves over his prominent flaccid cock.

It didn't stay flaccid much longer. Fortunately, Amanda and Kate were matched with Charley during those four long slow dances where they asked him to kiss them as well; not as a compensation that Todd was kissing his fiancée but because he was a handsome, desirable man.

Charley asked them jokingly whether they would like to fuck him because he knew this was never going to happen. Amanda and Kate just laughed and kissed him even harder. They also didn't hesitate to rub their pelves over Charley's cock like Andromeda and Samantha did with Todd.

Todd was somehow embarrassed because his next dance partner after his first and second lover was Olivia. When he carefully took her in his arms, trying to avoid close body contact, she looked quizzically at him because it was a slow song. He whispered in her ear, "I'm sorry, Olivia. Andromeda and Samantha have been naughty girls to make me hard as a rock. I'm not the kind of man who can lose his hard-on just in a heartbeat."

"I don't care," Olivia hissed and forced her body against him where she immediately felt a hard substantial tree trunk pressing into her belly. She even gripped his ass to care for a better contact. She had never been that big of a male bottom aficionado but Todd's full, tight derriere made her mouth water.

She looked around and couldn't see her husband with all the other dancers on the floor because Diana had the judge guided to the other end of the dance floor to give Todd some privacy.

Olivia hissed again, "I fucking needed to do that. I don't care if you'd call it cheating " The next moment she engaged this young, enticing man in a hot, passionate French kiss and moved a hand between their bodies to sample his wares. A throaty moan escaped her kissing mouth as she realized how big Todd really was. She felt a thick, long anaconda throbbing under her hand.

Olivia kissed him even harder and whispered breathlessly in his ear, "Wow, what a magic weapon you've got. How do you manage to get this monster into a woman's tight pussy?"

Todd decided they had already crossed the threshold so he whispered back, "Honey, that depends on how soaking wet your pussy is. Then my cock is going to slither into your hot cunt without any restraint. But I wouldn't be satisfied with just one nether orifice. Every woman so far who had allowed me to make love to her had also sacrificed her rectal opening to me happily. You must know with a lot of careful preparation my women cry in ecstasy when my cock split their assholes open. Has ever a man kissed, sucked and licked your anus weak for a long hour, making you orgasm two or three times?"

"Oh my god, Todd. Fucking hell with me, but I would really like to fuck you and to lose my anal cherry, but you know we can't do that."

Olivia had a strange, wicked smile on her face, but he just answered, "Of course, I know that. I could never betray your husband. He is as good a friend of mine as he is with Charley. Honey, our morality would never let us indulge our fantasies."

It seemed Olivia wanted to add something but at this moment Diana approached them. "Hey, you two lovebirds. I want to tell you you're safe. I decided to distract the judge a little bit by teasing him mercilessly. He became so agitated that he had to occupy the gent's restroom. Olivia, may I suggest you occupy the lady's restroom as well. The smell of your arousal can't be denied."