An Ordinary Man's Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ʺHow much do you pay for such a big tube of KY?ʺ Andromeda asked him.

ʺI don't know. I didn't buy it. I go into the basement to catch one. Many cartons are there. I think dad bought them.ʺ

ʺDoes that mean your parents have...anal sex?ʺ

ʺOf course they have. What I've heard lately, at least once a week.ʺ

ʺWow, that's interesting. What do you think about it?ʺ

ʺFrom what I've heard they both like it very much. I believe it's great fun.ʺ

ʺWould you like to try it too?ʺ

ʺOf course I would. I've already thought about a way to fuck Samantha in her beautiful ass during prom night.ʺ

ʺTodd, I have three clients, only three reliable clients for years, who are allowed to fuck my ass. Would you like to be my fourth?ʺ

Todd didn't hesitate. ʺI would be honored to be your fourth, no doubt about it.ʺ

Now Andromeda had something additional to discuss. ʺHoney, you know I am a...ʺ

Todd interrupted her immediately. ʺMoney is not an issue, so just let us do it as soon as possible. Let me fuck your beautiful ass. Maybe you'll like it as much as my mother.ʺ

ʺWe have a deal, honey,ʺ Andromeda said and added to herself, 'I can't wait to have his magnificent cock in my ass. My other three clients are a lot smaller and much older.'

In the meantime they were both naked with Todd's cock at full mast. No wonder regarding the anal sex discussion.

Andromeda went back to business.

ʺTodd, how much do you know about a woman's anatomy?ʺ

ʺEverything, inside and outside.ʺ

ʺAll of the erogenous zones.ʺ

ʺYes. I believe. But I've heard every woman is different and sometimes it's not easy to find the right spots where a special woman is easily excitable.ʺ

ʺGood answer, Todd, you are right. Only experience and try and error will help you. But to your reassurance a lot of passionate woman feel all the same.

ʺNow I want you to explore my body, to detect which button you have to press to make me a woman in heat.ʺ

ʺNo problem at all!ʺ he said with a lecherous grin on his face and an idea began to form in his mind. For some time now he had the desire to give a girl or a woman a massage. He wanted to know whether the information from his masseuse was right that women would be putty in his hands in case he could perform an erotic massage professionally.

Since he was fifteen his father added him to the weekly massage session in the gym where a comfortable massage table where permanently installed. The masseuse didn't have to schlep her heavy equipment.

She was an attractive older woman with a pretty face, even older than his father, with strong arms and hands. It wasn't a problem for her to deal with two man one after another.

He talked a lot with her and learned more and more about the art of massaging. She even revealed some secrets how to detect the tensions in a human body. A few times she got rid of her work coat and lay in her very conservative underwear on the massage table and directed his hands over her body. She wasn't a shy woman and she obviously liked him. And she still looked good in her early fifties.

Three months ago, two days after his eighteen birthday, she revealed a secret he thenceforward shared with his father. At the end of the massage she surprised him with a hand job.

ʺTodd, be patient, this is a birthday gift and your father told me to treat you from now on the same way I did him over the years. And it's also a gift to me to have your beautiful cock in my hand.ʺ

She used some magic oil and he orgasmed heavily after a few minutes. She caught his strong ejaculation with a soft paper towel and then...he almost lost his mind...she cleaned his cock with her mouth but only for two or three seconds. You couldn't call it a blowjob but Todd had no doubt she tasted his sperm.

She smiled at him and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. ʺHappy Birthday, Todd.ʺ

There wasn't more intimacy between the masseuse and two man. They were all comfortable with the status quo.

By the way, Jennifer knew about the hand jobs. She was an observing person but didn't mind the small enjoyment. Otherwise she thought what's good for the gander is good for the goose.

For years now in her favorite beauty spa her lesbian masseuse ate her pussy after the massage until Jennifer orgasmed mightily. It wasn't as good as with the big dick of her husband but it was good enough to repeat it weekly. You see, almost everyone hides a secret.

Back to Andromeda and Todd.

ʺAndromeda, I'll try something new. Therefore I want you to lay on your stomach with your head comfortably on the pillow and your arms by your side and then close your eyes.ʺ

She didn't hesitate. She trusted him completely. She heard him doing something and after a few minutes she felt him straddling her body. His warm hard cock made contact with her lower back and her ass.

ʺI hope you won't try to fuck me Todd,ʺ she murmured. She knew in this vulnerable position she wouldn't be able to stop him.

ʺDon't worry, honey. We've still got a long way to go. Relax.ʺ

She did!

Todd warmed the expensive massage fluid with this intriguing scent in his hands and then made contact with her neck. He let his fingers wander and detected here and there a tension knot which he had to get rid of. He had learned from Sarah (his masseuse) that it was important to find the right amount of pressure and movement to ease the tension. For his sensible strong fingers obviously no problem. After a few minutes her neck was tension free, of course, with the assistance of this wonderful balm.

ʺHow does this feel honey?ʺ Todd asked her.

ʺWonderful, my neck never felt better. How did you learn that?ʺ

ʺMy masseuse taught me how to do it. I'll now continue with your upper back and so on.ʺ

ʺGo ahead honey,ʺ she murmured again.

Inch for inch Todd worked his magic hands over her whole back. He discovered it was quite satisfactory to feel the massage participant react like Andromeda did. He knew she was in a daze but awake enough to register everything. She often murmured how good it felt.

The real fun began when he reach her perfect ass, modeled by a heavenly artist.

ʺRelax your bottom honey, otherwise I can't find the tension.ʺ

Andromeda tried but was distracted by his hands. They felt so good on her ass and she felt too that her pussy got wetter and wetter. Yes, his erotic massage caused the desired result.

'Will he touch my cunt? I'm on fire. Can he make me cum?' she asked herself already incredibly aroused.

Yes he did make contact with her soaking wet pussy, but the question was, was it a touch or the wing beat of a butterfly?

The next touch to her labia was just a fraction stronger.

Whatever! Andromeda reacted both times with a loud wailing. 'This bastard knew how to make a woman crazy,' she thought.

Yeah, the third touch with his fingers straight between her slightly open puss lips created a lust bolt which directly found its way into her vagina. Although there was no direct clitoris contact her arousal reached a new height. Her whole abdomen was in turmoil.

ʺTodd, I'm going to cum. Please help me,ʺ she evinced her desperation.

He would never be able to resist a damsel in distress. He saw her pleasure spot, a prominent swollen clitoris. And he knew what to do. With this special handgrip he learned from the net, twirling with two fingers over her pink button, others digging in her cunt, he brought her in seconds to a tremendous orgasm.

She erupted like a volcano, almost her whole body, from head to toe, bucked like a balky horse though he managed to keep his hand on her private parts the whole orgasm time. Todd was sure her cries could be heard through the whole house but he didn't care. That's how it should be.

And Andromeda was in a world of her own, near nirvana. It was like firecrackers exploded in her body in rapid succession. She didn't register how loud the wailed. And she couldn't remember the last time she came that hard.

Todd was astonished how much fluid her pussy produced. He liked it. When he felt her contractions vanishing he withdrew his hand and took it in his mouth. He wanted to taste her and it was an epiphany. He licked his whole hand clean while Andromeda excitedly looked what he did.

Todd beamed at her. ʺAndromeda your pussy juice is pure ambrosia. I can't wait to eat you out to taste more of your tasty fluids.ʺ

ʺTodd, you can do whatever you want. Let us forget about this sex education bullshit. Let us fuck, let us have fun, let us fuck, let us have fun and so on. No talk about money anymore. You can have my ass without additional fee. I just want to savor our time together to the utmost. You just have to promise me this wasn't my last body massage.ʺ

ʺEasily done. Andromeda, I'm very fond of you and I already know we'll have a very special time together. Do you mind if I call you 'My love'. I think it's nice to say it.ʺ

ʺNot at all, now fuck me, 'My love'.ʺ

She positioned herself on her back and draw her agile legs almost beside her head. She lay before him like living in a goldfish bowl.

Todd didn't care anymore he would lose his virginity now or because he was inexperienced. He was confident to fuck this beautiful woman and he wanted to make it good for her, better than ever before. She liked him and she was responsive to him. Nothing else matters.

With a lot of affection, they looked smiling at each other, while he placed his cockhead at the entrance of her very wet and very ready vagina. When he was sure his glans was unalterably bedded between her dripping outstretched pussy lips, he crawled slowly on hands and knees over her body.

Over her magnificent breasts with these delicate small areolas and almost inch long nipples he made a pit stop. Her firm globes were strained from arousal and her nipples between his lips were hard like pebbles.

While he alternated between the two pleasure spots Andromeda let out a long wail. The first three inches of his cock went into her incredible cunt deliberately.

Her nipples intensively longed for his oral ministration. They even got longer to find his teasing mouth. The next three inches of his thick steam hammer penetrated her body.

Another long wail from Andromeda.

The moment their lips met he completed the task and his cock went deep in her heavenly sheath. It was not more than a two inch smooth motion until their pubic bones made contact but it needed not more than this last smooth motion that both lover's minds yelled, ʺI'm in heaven.ʺ

They were no telepath, otherwise they would have heard their own echo.

However the reason why they did it was quite different.

Here she was, a high-paid escort, extremely careful not to fall into the ordinary depth of prostitution. She often cancelled appointments when she felt there was something wrong. Nonetheless she exactly knew she was a hooker.

I hate to interrupt their lovemaking session (time for this later), because it's time to reveal some information about Andromeda, to make clear who she is.

From a very young age she discovered she was truly a sexual creature.

Half a year after her eighteenth birthday, no, she wasn't a virgin anymore, she became the mistress of a married, sophisticated man, who swept this young woman off her feet. He was also much older.

She didn't know it by then but he used his undoubtedly existing lovemaking skills and her responding sexuality to make her his own. She detected later she didn't love him but the sex was exciting and he supported her with the rent for a nice apartment after college so she could live on her own and there was no need to use hotel rooms anymore. She had a good job but without his support it would've meant to live from hand to mouth.

Their affair lasted 4 year before it ended abruptly. Robber invaded his luxurious house trying to the steal some valuable goods. He was dead at the scene. The robbers didn't expect him to be home and panicked. They murdered him cold blooded.

Fortunately his wife and his three children weren't at home.

When Andromeda read it in the papers she cried her heart out because most of the time with him was really good. He always treated her as a lady despite the fact his sexual demands were adamant. His death yet didn't broke her heart.

Without his support Andromeda struggled half a year to keep her apartment. Fool's errand!

But before she lost it she remembered something her lover told her during the years. He used an escort organization before he met her. She found that business card he showed her, got an appointment and one week later she was a high-paid escort. Only then she discovered that her new job wasn't quite different from her previous life. With her previous lover she was also a paid mistress concerning the full rent for the apartment.

She quickly became the head escort of her employer and earned the right to make her own decisions and appointments.

She was easily the best cash cow of the company. Now one may ask why she didn't make her own business? Why did she give away so much money?

It was easy to say. The company she worked for was a smoke screen.

They provided everything. Health insurance, social security service, tax support, and last but not least, the contract indicated they would support every woman who wanted to quit, at least for three months after quitting.

Did she ever want to quit.

Of course!

At the age of twenty-four she met a man (out of business!!!) she thought she could love. After he proposed to her she knew it was the right time.

But life isn't that easy.

She pulled out all the stops but it was too late. He discovered her profession and left her with a pretty bad comment.

Stupid guy!!!

Of course she was desperate but some of her friends put her mind in order.

Another thing one may curious about is the question whether she ever had fun with one of her customers.

Yes, she had! You know, she indeed was a sexual creature. It was not a common occurrence but occasionally she orgasmed. Ok, it was dependent on her mood normally and how her client acted on her behalf.

With Todd it was completely different.

There was no mood involved, there was only pure desire despite the fact she had dealt with at least twenty other virgin boys over the years. It became suddenly a specialty of her profession after one father asked the organization about it. They thought Andromeda was the perfect person.

She even made more money with it because longer sessions were required.

But no other young man made approximately the same impression as Todd, after the simple sight of her turned him into stone. He swept her off her feet like this married man did. But now the male part was an eighteen year old young man and the female part was a twenty-eight year old woman.

And as his magnificent cock penetrated her it was different at all, indifferent whether there was a younger or older man in her.

She never experienced anything like this. It was like the smooth movement of his magic cock into her receptive depths turned all the responsible nerves in her pussy into overdrive, like a balmy breeze turned a small backyard fire into a wildfire.

All her intracellular receptors seemed to yell out, ʺMore pleasure, more pleasure.ʺ

How could this hooker, actually an ordinary woman nonetheless, equipped with a big romantic heart, react in any other way than she suddenly did.

ʺI love you, Todd, I love you. My god, I love you, My love,ʺ she said over and over again.

One may think her proclamation was a damper to their coupling. It wasn't. Quite the contrary.

Todd said, ʺI love you too, my love, yes, yes yes.ʺ He meant every word of it. Her proclamation just gave his mind the necessary push.

They kissed with a newfound intimacy and began to move simultaneously.

How to describe their coupling. Both were in a state of pure bliss. She felt nothing but his moving cock in her responsive cunt and he felt nothing but her extraordinary woman device which made his glow sword even hotter. And they almost never stopped their wild kisses. It wasn't easy but he managed to kiss her breasts too.

Todd discovered all her pleasure spot which she guided him to with dirty words.

ʺAhhhhh, Todd, fuck me, yeah, that's the right angle.ʺ

And he responded properly, ʺAndromeda, your cunt is a welfare, I could get lost in it.ʺ

How long did their coupling last? It didn't matter. However it couldn't be for just a few minutes because there were a large variety of penetration moves Todd accomplished, all in the missionary position, eye to eye, mouth to mouth and mouth to breasts. She instinctively wrapped her long legs around his waist, trying to urge his cock even deeper into her volcanic depths. Her strong hips challenged every thrust he made. When his action went into full speed he fucked her hard in his own special way. Never freakishly!

Both panted along at full volume. They were consumed with high desire as they possessed each other's body.

Andromeda came twice in a thunderous orgasm, wailing to the utmost, crying out in ecstasy. Both times her body exploded in an ocean of pure bliss.

Her second climax was all Todd needed to release his own discharge. Blast after blast of incredible sexual pleasure left his seed catapult. He bathed her inner organs for the first time with his copious ejaculation.

He was as loud as she was. Their bodies worked together during their simultaneous orgasm like they were just one elementary item

Todd managed not to collapse on her body while it took them several minutes to catch their breath.

Todd's parents sat on their loveseat unable to avoid their lovemaking sounds. Both shook their heads unbelievingly. Though both were smiling. They knew their son was a genius, but they didn't expect him to be a genius in the sack too. His bedroom wasn't far away from the stairs leading to the upper floor.

Down from their sexual heights they cuddled together for the first time as lovers. Both knew what they said to each other was the whole truth and it didn't take long for them to come to a common suitable agreement.

They napped together until Jennifer knocked on his door and called dinner was ready.

They quickly showered and joint his parent at the dining table. The eighteen year old boy and the twenty-eight year old woman looked a little precariously because they didn't know what Todd's parents had already discovered.

However Jennifer and Tom put the lovers at ease like nothing out of the ordinary happened.

After the dishes were adequately supplied Andromeda thought it was time to let the cat out of the bag.

She said to Todd's parents, ʺI would like to talk with you for a minute.ʺ

Jennifer and Tom were a little bit surprised but readily agreed. Of course, Todd knew what Andromeda had in mind.

Tom went to his wine cabinet and minutes later all of them had a glass of an excellent Cabernet on the table.

They took their glasses and Jennifer said cheers to all of them, ʺHave a happy life.ʺ

The Cabernet was excellent and all knew it. Yes, Andromeda was also a wine freak.

Then she kept the bulls by the horn.

ʺMrs. Walgren, Mr. Walgren, I don't want to keep any secret from you. I love your son and he loves me. At the same time we know there is no real future for us together. I'm no foolish woman. We've both agreed to extend our relationship as long as it last. And I didn't mind if he has sex with Samantha or any other woman. Not at all.

ʺI'll get tomorrow into the process to quit my job. I can't thank you enough for hiring me to teach Todd something about sex which was, by the way, completely unnecessary. He is a natural-born lover.

ʺI've waited for some time now to find the right time to quit. Todd's wonderful personality and my love for him triggered my decision. I've got shitloads of money saved and properly invested. Almost 6 years as a high-paid hooker were at least financially worthwhile. And with my college degree there shouldn't be much of a problem to find a job.