An Orgy in the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck Tim, fuck, fuck, fuck......shit!" she cried as a huge orgasm rocked her body.

At the same time, Tim's cock exploded in orgasm inside of her. He grabbed her hips and pulled himself deeply inside of her. Tim stopped thrusting and let his load empty deep inside her body.

When they had recovered, the four of them walked naked over to Jake and Hannah who were still fucking.

"What's taking you so long?" asked Whitney, touching her fingers to her pussy and then licking Tim's cum off of them. "We can help. Come on Chrissy, let's suck her titties."

The girls moved in on their friend and each one took an erect nipple into their mouths. Hannah moaned with delight. Then Will, who had recovered his erection stood beside his girlfriend, Hannah and turned her head to face his cock.

"I want to suck you baby," she said to him as she took his cock into her mouth.

Tim was the only one without a job and he began masturbating at the site of his 5 friends fucking.

It didn't take long before Hannah began moaning. Tremors of orgasm swept through her body as Jake fucked her pussy, her girlfriends sucked her nipples, and she gave her boyfriend a blowjob.

"Damnit, I'm cumming!" she screamed. "Fuck yes, fuck yes!"

That was enough for Jake and Will as they both exploded into her, Will into her mouth and Jake into her pussy.

"Oh my God that was so wonderful," said Hannah as she climbed off of Jake's now limp cock.

"You really came out of your shell on this trip," said Chrissy and she gave her friend a deep tongue kiss and massaged her clit a little.

"Let's go down to the river to clean up," Jake suggested as he stood up and swept the dirt off his ass and back.

The couples joined hands and walked completely nude down to the river to wash up.

12