An Orgy in Venus Villa Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He immediately turned toward ladies and stared to masturbate noisily with fist fucking motion of butt..the dripping wet dick smeared in juices of five cunts was glistening.

"Pluch....pluch...pluch....ahhhh...hmmmmm....ohhh...pluch...plcuh..."

The lady who got fucked first spoke with heaving boobs, her eyes fixed on the monstrous wet dick.

"Sale...mote lund...meri gand marega kya..?" (Hey you thick cock bastard..want to fuck my ass?)

Arun stopped jerking, pushed her towards to the fucking rock, where she, at once got on her knees, holding the top edge to be steady and stop from slipping down.

A high voltage erotic charge went through me, as I waited to witness an amazing sight of such thick dick about to ravage an eager female asshole.

"Bhabhi meri gand kholo na...jaldi karo... koi aaa jayega...(Sister in Law, please open my ass cheeks....be fast....some one might come.)

"Arre Chachi...nahin.... phatt jayegi teri gand...iska bahut mota lund hai.." (Auntie, don't be silly...your ass will split...he has a very thick dick.)

The girl cautioned her lust filled auntie.

"Chup sali....phatne de aaj to...sala koi aisa lund mila hi nahin aaj tak gand marwane ko....gussa de sale....dekhata kya hai madarchod?"

(Shut up bitch...let it be split..I never got a chance to get my ass fucked by such a lovely dick...push it in now....what are you looking at...mother fucker?)

Arun moaned while hungrily kneading the fleshy globes spread before him, awaiting a brutal assault.

"Thahar Chachi...kya mast gand hai teri..."( Wait auntie...you have such a luscious ass.) Arun spoke with lust dripping voice.

It was getting too steamy and hot for me to keep jerking off.

Arun grunted with deep lust as the sister in law of lady in doggy posture, put her hands in the luscious crack of wildly shaking large ass globes and opened abruptly.

An oblong rosy ass hole was pulsating wildly in hot anticipation.

"Gusssa....madarchod..." (Push it in....mother fucker..) The lady demanded.

A shaking Arun put his huge glistening dick bulb on the opened ass hole.

The lady holding ass cheeks open, moaned and dropped a large blob of spit on the dick bulb trying to enter the asshole of her hungry sister in law.

A hugely aroused Arun grunted while rubbing hard his dick on the rimmed oblong anus, pushed ahead as a loud collective female moans aided his desperate effort to get fast in the hot back channel.

"Ohhhhh....hmmmmmmm.kutte..pura...gussaaa de." (Oh ...hmmmmmm....you fucking dog, push the whole dick in now.) The lady lovingly receiving the huge dick in her hot ass hole turned incoherent, enjoying the deeply painful and yet fulfilling entry.

The exposed ass and cunt of the lady spitting, licking and aiding the ass fucking was being fingered by another lady.

"Bas kar ab...chod jor se meri gand..." (Enough, now fuck my ass hard.) The lady on the rock, now furiously fingering her cunt, shouted and grunted aloud as about half length of over ten inch long dick got in, widely stretching and filling her ass channel.

Arun let another large blob of thick spit drop on his dick impelled deep in the grotesquely stretched hot female ass hole and increased tempo of his expert ass fucking.

"Ahhhhhh.....hmmmmmm....hhhhhmmmmm,,,oooiii.." All the other females moaned, rubbing fingering own, others cunts and assholes.

"Ohhhhhh.....maaaaa.....hmmmmmmmmm....iiiiii..."

With a very loud long pleasure filled cries the lady under the spell of an shuddering orgasm built on twin hole assault, could not remain on her four and crashed on the rock, face down.

The glistening long dick of Arun pooped out noisily, sprang up and was immediately seized by the lady aiding the ass fucking.

Kneeling Ladies crowded closely and opened their mouths wide before a contorted and shaking Arun, waiting for his mighty long awaited semen spray. Arun turned and roughly pulled up the lady still laying on the rock with her shaking ass up and made her join the cum waiting females.

"Pluchhh....Pluch....ahhhhhh....Pluchch...Pluchhhh" The loud wet masturbatory sound was very erotic to my ears. His muscled body stopped shaking as the orgasmic concentration grew harder. The experienced bevvy of lusty females shrieked and moaned in expectation together.

"Ahhhhhhhhh.....Ohhhhhhhhhh..."

Thick and long strings of semen erupted repeatedly and landed on widely opened lust soaked faces of three ladies in top row and quickly slipped down to other two waiting underneath.

"Ohhhhhhh......Hmmmmmm..." Now the semen strings were getting thinner and shorter but still made large blobs of semen being licked hungrily by moaning ladies.

Now I wanted to cum too and increased by jerking speed. But some thing else was needed for my real enjoyment, even beyond the amazing lusty orgy happening before me.

And I knew what I wanted- Radha kneeling down and waiting for my hot spray of semen on her erotically oval face.

"Cum baby....gimme me you hot cum...fill my fucking mouth..." I heard Radha whispering in her hot accent.

My spray hit Radha on nose and slipped down on her lips and she licked hungrily.

I turned to see Arun still squeezing and dropping his boiling semen on ladies, as some were licking his now shrivelling dick.

Radha sucked hard my dick and her mouth was so different and felt heavenly.

After some time, I opened my eyes feeling hot and sticky semen in my fist and realized there was no one else around.

The ladies were gone and there was no sign of Arun.

I wondered, was it one of my wild fantasies or some really steamy happened here!

Feeling the beginning of the drizzle now, shaking my hand to shake off, washing by rain drops the blobs of semen and squeezed few remaining drops out out of my now soft dick. I turned back pulling my zip up and slowly walked back to the road.

It was surprising to see Arun sitting in car and dozing off.

I knocked softly, he woke up, got out and respectfully held the door open, avoiding an eye contact, I got in and slumped lazily.

Back at driving wheel, Arun softly asked," Shall we go ,Sir?"

"Oh yeah, sure", I carefully opened my bag to get tissue papers to clean the wetness from face and hand.

"Did you like the scene, Sir?" Arun asked softly.

"Yeah I did.." I stopped and wondered what actually he was referring to?

But felt like drifting to a peaceful sleep.

To be continued...

12