An Orgy in Venus Villa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She watched transfixed, the ravenous fucking action on the screen, while fucking her mouth, savoring the filling experience, lapping on the bulbous knob with sliding fore skin. On screen, two beefy hunks held legs of a gorgeous woman with bouncing boobs wide open. A third hunk with savage looking curved thick dick got between her legs, leaned and, teasingly massaged his dick.

"Fuck me bastard...push your dick in.." The woman shrieked lustily. The close up showed the menacing looking cock savagely plunging in her clean shaved cunt with bloated outer lips.

"Oh...my Gowd..Ahhhhh.." The woman shrieked again.

The hunk turned over expertly holding and taking the woman on his top, his long cock half impelled in her. The woman immediately pulled apart her butt cheeks, exposing her brown, wrinkled anus, the camera zoomed in, as a man started licking and probing the pulsating asshole.

"Ahhhhh....hmmmm" Sangeeta sighed loudly, liking the scene as her free hand reached her virgin anus, pushing and worming her index finger in.

"Ahhhhh..." Sangeeta moaned, as her already excited anal ring clamped tightly on her intruding finger.

"Gosh...Fuck my asshole..." The woman demanded loudly. Her lusty voice sent erotic shockwaves in burning body of Sangeeta. She lifted her ass to give more access to her shaking finger, impelled in her nether hole. Another man straddled the coitus couple aiming his bulbous dick at the inviting and expectant asshole.

"Fuck my asshole..." Sangeeta mumbled, still hungrily sucking on the dildo, her saliva oozing out and dripping down her chin and neck.

The dick pushed on forcefully and started to enter, stretching the brown anus rim apart.

"Ahhhhhh..." The woman lustily moaned, loving the assault on her nether hole. The man grunted and pushed ahead, the head of his cock got in, ass rim closing in on his glans.

Sangeeta loved the erotic twin assaults so much, she sat up, took wet dildo out of her mouth and pushed the rewind button. She plugged in the curved smaller dildo in to slot of the main dildo and pushed the twin action button. The double dildo stated to vibrate in her hand, while the cute head of smaller one moved along with vibrations.

As the same scene started again, lusty Sangeeta spread her legs wide, aimed and brutally plunged the main dildo in her hot cunt. Grazing the liquid inner lips its head entered her cunt channel with some difficulty. She waited, savoring the delicious vibrations seeping through her hole and sweeping through her body.

"Ahhhhh...bahut maza aa raha hai..It is delicious experience." She maneuvered the twin dildo to bring the smaller dildo on her, now fiery anus. The moving head touched the target, newer pleasure waves emanated from ass rim, reaching her brain and making her dazed and lost in deeper lust. Her whole body started to get in to wilder spasm, as she forcefully pushed the dildos in her hungry holes.

Suddenly she heard someone banging on the door.

Sangeeta waited for some times and continued pushing the toy in her heated body.

The sound of the bang grew louder.

"Gosh looks like the fucking bell is not working." She thought and wondered how long the delivery boys been watching her, masturbating? She pulled the pleasure toy out and wobbled to stand up, taking timely support from the back of sofa, her gym toned legs felt week and unable to bear her weight.

She decided to keep the movie running and walked to the door and looked through the view hole, a familiar box of pizza was visible. Delighted and expectant, she opened the door with a wide smile, ruffled hairs and disheveled gown would help her, she could happily feel reeking of her pervading cunt juice smell.

Her face fell. There was a lanky old man meekly looking at her, trying to avoid the loud moaning sounds from the porn.

"Fuck...why so late and where the boy?" She angrily shouted on the old man, but immediately felt bad.

"Sorry Memsahib. I am new to this area ...took time for me to locate the building and reach here.".

"Where is the boy, who used to deliver?" She wanted to cry and throw the fucking Pizza away.

"Oh Ranjit is on leave today." She took the Pizza and let the door remain open, picked the money from the bowl on side table and gave it to the old man.

Sorry mam, I don't have change." The old man said meekly, now increasingly curious about the loud moaning sounds from TV.

"Keep the change and Thanks" She slammed the door shut, let her body slumped to floor and held her head spinning head by both hands.

"Fuck...Fuck...Fuck you madarchod ... teri maa ki choot...Mother fucker Ranjit ...you are on leave on the day when I want to fuck you...I will kill you ...shit"

"Fucking shit, what now? Should I go out and pick a man or wait to get picked up?

She faintly heard her mobile phone ringing.

"Pinky..."

She rushed to pick up phone and was delighted to see picture of pinky flashing on the screen.

"Hi, where are you fucking bitch?" Sangeeta barked in phone.

"Ha Ha Ha...Gosh babe you sound so different and sexy today. Are you drunk?

"Listen Bitch and listen carefully. Okay"

"Okay my sweet darling, bark. I am listening." Pinky laughed.

"Fucking Bitch, stop laughing first and be serious?"

"Anything serious love, is everything okay?" Pinky turned somber.

"My kids are okay, they are having fun with their Nana-Nani, Sudarshan is on his one week long tour to Chennai and I am alone in this fucking flat."

"Hey I got you, sweetheart, why don't you move your fucking Gaand and be with me in Powai?"

"Fuck you Madarchod, I did not finish ...Okay?

"Oh babe, sorry, carry on."

"I will kill you if you laugh and make fun of me...is that clear."

"Yes my love..."

"I want to get fucked badly, now, in my fucking flat and I am not going anywhere else to get a dick or a choot?"

"Muahhh...carry on darling.."

"I planned to fuck the Pizza delivery boy and was prepared to get raped or seduce him. But shit, he is on leave and an old dick comes to deliver the fucking Pizza."

"Hmmmm..Seems you have been watching the porn to prepare. I can hear the whacking and moaning."

"Yes, I am nude and been masturbating madly with the double dildo.."

"Hoooa...lovely..."

Shut up, Bitch what are you doing tonight?"

"Darling I been fantasizing about you...and you know it."

"Yeah I have been an Idiot. You can fuck me tonight but I need a man to fuck me as well."

"Muaah...Love you sweetie, I am wetting right now."

"When are you reaching bitch? And don't dare you come alone. Bring a hunk and fuck me whole night...why only night I am alone for whole fucking week."

"I love you sweetie."

...to be continued.

12