An Outdoor Bra Shredding Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you're just... going to destroy all of it. Here, with me, over the next few days. More than a thousand dollars worth of sexy lingerie?" His glorious cock was so hard by now it could have been considered a weapon.

"Yes," I answered. "Ideally a lot of it on camera, if you'll allow it. And hopefully the same time as we're cutting up all that underwear you brought with you, too."

He stopped for a second and collected himself. "Don't get me wrong sis, this is really fucking exciting, but... are you really sure you want to do this? I mean, that's a lot of moolah you're talking about throwing away here. Do you really want to..."

"Stop right there, " I cut him off. "No more second guessing me on this, okay? Yes I really want to do this, and yes I really _will_ do this. I've made money from jobs, and I have cash, so yes this is a bit of a dent, but I can definitely afford it. And in exchange..." I paused for a second to let it all wash over me. "In exchange, I am having easily the most erotic experience I've had in my life so far. Ever since a couple nights ago when I first watched you on that floor, cutting up your underwear, cumming everywhere and _eating_ it afterwards... ever since I saw that, my pussy has been an inferno. I've lost count of how many orgasms I've had, how many pairs of panties I've soaked and how much juice I've left everywhere. I'm even doing all this daring stuff like walking naked outside and leaving bits of one of my best bras all over the deck and back yard, with no idea what's going to happen to them. Seriously, what's been going on over the past few days has been the single most sexually intense experience I've ever fucking had. I'll remember this for the rest of my life. And we've still got several more days to go! If the price of all that is only a thousand dollars, I'll pay it in a heartbeat. Heck I'd pay twice that much and still not break a sweat. Honestly, if I run out of lingerie and there's still time left, I'll make sure to go buy more so we can destroy that too, because I am on fucking fire and I don't want it to stop."

Allen stayed quiet for a moment, and simply answered "Got it." And I knew that he did.

But I wanted more. So I spelled it out completely for him, "When I drive back to school, I'm going to be wearing a t-shirt and shorts, with nothing underneath. I may even wear a short skirt that I brought with me instead, just for ease of access. But I definitely will not be wearing any underwear, because I won't have any. Over the next three days, maybe less, you're going to help me destroy every single bra and pair of panties that I own."

And that did it. Cum finally blasted out of Allen's dick, spurt after spurt after spurt. When the first shot erupted, Allen was still facing my open bra drawer, and several blasts of his semen landed on some of the bras inside, which I happily scooped up with my hand and then put into my mouth. While I was eating those first shots of his delicious cum, he turned to face the open floor, and the blasts turned into a steady stream which poured cum all over the floor in front of him, for at least half a minute, into a large puddle.

I was about to drop down and lick the floor when I remembered that it was Allen's turn. "Sorry, I forgot. All yours," I said, as he quickly bent down to lick up every last drop of his semen from the floor, while it was still warm.

He smiled at me when he sat up. I smiled back at him and said, "Your cum is delicious, by the way. I can't wait to eat more of it. Now let's get the webcam on and get the shower started, because I want to get this lacey white bra all wet to see how see-through it gets. Then I want you to rip it right off my body, or cut it off, whatever you like, while we record all of it. I don't want this bra to survive the next 15 minutes, understand? Let's go!"

(To be continued...)

12