An Outdoor Photo Session Interrupted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having gotten a few pictures with my naked backside in the foreground and the naked Kara beckoning me forward in the background, the photographer told us he wanted to get some pictures of my cock about to enter Kara. By now, any trepidation I had initially had abandoned me completely. I stepped up to Kara, my cock just an inch or two from her bent-over ass.

"Kara, spread your feet a bit further apart so I can better see your private parts," the photographer said. I smiled at his use of the word "private parts." I mean, come on, what an odd time to use g-rated phraseology. With Kara appropriately exposed, he uttered the directions I was eagerly anticipating. "OK, now, Steve, step up and put the head of your, you know, just barely inside her, just like you did with your tongue."

I stepped up between Kara's legs and, holding my shaft with my left hand, placed the head of my cock right at the entry of her pussy. I was so hard, though, that it wouldn't stay in place. It kept wanting to spring up. Kara reached down between her legs, grasped me and directed the head of my cock into her wet pussy and slipped it about half an inch inside.

The photographer instructed me to lean back just a hair and to put my right hand on her right hip. He zoomed in on us from our left, moving within a foot or two to capture close-up pictures of my cock entering her.

Just then, I heard some rustling in the woods around the path where we had entered the clearing we now occupied. I had become so focused on Kara and what was happening, I had nearly forgotten about the fact that others routinely used this area for nude sunbathing and hiking.

With my cock still a little inside her, Kara, the photographer and I both looked down the path just in time to see a middle-aged couple stop dead in their tracks. "Oh my God," I heard the female member of the couple say. "We're so sorry to interrupt," said the man, grabbing his partner's hand, turning to leave.

"That's OK," the photographer hollered to their backs. "It's a public land."

With everyone distracted by the intruders, I took the opportunity to lean a bit into Kara, allowing my cock to slide about half-way inside her. "Mmmmmmmm," she said. Hearing her, I glanced back at the photographer, who seemed not to have heard Kara's lovely sound, and then back toward the couple. I had expected them to be out of sight by now, but they had stopped after just a few steps. The man was whispering semi-excitedly in the woman's direction. They then turned around together, holding hands. They stepped up to the edge of the clearing and the man said, "Right. Public land." They sat down on another log.

This 30-something couple was going to sit there and watch our little photography session. I couldn't believe it. Here I was, in the woods, in public, standing naked wearing a pair of modified women's g-string panties with my cock in the shaved pussy of an attractive naked woman stranger that was bent over a log while a portly photographer snapped picture after picture of us, all the while being watched by a strange couple from God knows where. What a day.

Thinking about what I was experiencing caused me again to clench my butt muscles, causing my cock to swell and move inside Kara. She gently moved her ass side-to-side, moving me around insider her. I took this as a cue and leaned further into her, taking a slight step forward, and slid my cock all the way inside her. My pubic bone was now up against her ass. I put my other hand on her left hip and just held still, my cock buried to its hilt in her wet pussy, waiting for further direction from the photographer, who was still dumbfounded by the couple's presence.

Turning his attention back to us, he said, "Whoa, hold on. Steve, back out to about half way inside." He took a few more pictures from close range. "Now, slide all the way insider her. Good. Now put a hand on either buttock and push them apart to give me a better view of you inside her."

I did, as always, as he asked. As I pushed her ass cheeks apart, I looked down and gazed at my hard cock emerging from her tight, wet pussy. I also took notice of her now totally exposed asshole. Without being asked to, I placed my right thumb on her puckered hole. "Ooooh, good. I like that. Hold it right there," the photographer said. Click. Click. Click.

"OK, that's good. One more scene and, I think, we're done," the photographer said. Kara pushed herself up from the bent over position and half stood, my cock still in her pussy. She looked over her left shoulder at me and smiled a very sexy smile. Without a word, I very slowly withdrew my cock, watching her face as I did so. As it slowly slid out of her, she half closed her eyes, slightly opened her mouth and took in a deep breath that caused her breasts to rise and fall. Once I was completely out of her, she turned to face me and looked down at my glistening cock. She then looked up at my face and smiled as she stepped toward the photographer who was turning in slow circles figuring out what he wanted next.

I was now standing alone, waiting to be told what to do. I glanced over at the couple, who were eagerly watching our little production, shifting their gaze from me to Kara, me to Kara, me to Kara....

On a sexually-charged, exhibitionistic whim, I walked up to the couple with my erect cock, still glistening with Kara's juices, leading the way. Standing about five feet in front of them, my cock totally exposed. I, nonchalantly as possible, said, "What are you guys up to today?" I really didn't care what they had to say, in fact, I can't even remember what their reply was. I just wanted to stand naked in front of this reasonably attractive, fully-dressed woman. While the man answered, I reached down and slowly stroked my erect cock a good five or six times. When he finished his response, I turned around and walked bare-assed back toward Kara and the photographer just as he was telling Kara where he wanted her.

As I rejoined the photographer and Kara, the photographer had again spread the blanket out on the ground. Once he had the blanket lying flat and smooth, Kara walked to the middle of the blanket, sunk down to her knees, facing the creek, and looked up at us. She then bent over, put her hands flat on the blanket and assumed a doggy-style position, ass in the air and pointed straight at the observing couple sitting on a log at the edge of the small clearing. The photographer began circling her, snapping pictures and ordering me and the couple to move here and there to ensure we weren't in the pictures. As he took pictures, Kara alternately tossed her hair, lifted her head, rocked her hips back, clutched her bare breasts and reached back between her legs for the camera. Next, the photographer positioned me a few steps behind Kara and took some pictures with me, again, in the foreground approaching Kara, and her nude in the background on hands and knees, apparently waiting for me. He had me slip off my g-string and step out of it, clicking the camera's shutter all the while.

Once he finished these series of pictures, the photographer ordered me to approach Kara and drop to my knees behind her, as he took a few more shots. On my knees behind her, I looked down at her bare ass, the folds of her slightly swollen, shaved pussy lips just peeking out below the gentle downward curve of her ass cheeks as the photographer fumbled for something in his backpack.

Having found what he was looking for, he marched over to me and handed me a small tube of lubricant. "I want you to hold the lube up about a foot from Kara's backside and squeeze out some lube and let it slowly drip between her butt cheeks," he said. "Then, I want you to spread it around her anus. Then, you'll put the head of your penis right on her anus and hold it there, spreading her cheeks at the same time."

I looked quizzically at him. "Kara and I talked about this and she's comfortable with it. Right, Kara?" he said. She cooed back in a cheery voice, "Yes, I'm fine with this!"

As the photographer found his optimal shooting spot, I squeezed some lube into my right hand and coated my cock with the slippery stuff. As I did so, I glanced back at the couple sitting on the log. They were still, unbelievably, watching intently.

With the photographer in position, I used my right hand to push one ass cheek aside, held the lube up with my left hand and squeezed out a long, thick strand of the clear lube. I watched it from beneath the bill of my low-slung cap and through my dark glasses as it dribbled into her ass crack and began to run enticingly down between her ass cheeks. I then tossed the lube aside and placed my left hand on her tailbone, my long fingers pointed up her back. I maneuvered my left thumb down and gently covered her anus with it. I applied some mild pressure and moved it all around Kara's most intimate of places, slipping the end of my thumb inside her and coating her inside and out with the slippery lubricant.

With encouragement from the constantly clicking cameraman, I grasped my hard cock shaft with my right hand and scooted up between Kara's feet. I moved in close and put my left hand on her left hip to steady myself. This hand placement was met with a hiss from the photographer as I was obstructing his view of Kara's ass and my erect cock. I removed my hand and placed it behind my back, still holding my cock with my right hand. Now well positioned, I lifted my cock up, letting my cockhead brush slowly across Kara's wet pussy lips. With my cock now pointing straight up, I released it and leaned against Kara's bare butt. The photographer stood up and I grabbed Kara's hips and pulled myself against her. My cock was now snuggled nicely between her ass cheeks. I rocked back and forth, letting my cock slide effortlessly against the smooth skin of her ass. I then leaned back a bit, putting several inches between us. I grabbed my cock again, this time with my left hand, and placed my cockhead against her anus and held it there. The photographer, standing above us, leaned in for several close-up shots. I was so turned on. I simply was out of my mind!

"OK, put it inside her," he said.

I looked up at him and raised my eyebrows, as if to say, "Are you serious?" He just nodded, seeming to say, "Of course!"

I leaned a bit into Kara, applying a little pressure against her anus with my cock. Kara took a deep breath, her shoulders rising a bit, before exhaling and relaxing. At the end of her exhalation, I applied a bit more pressure. Looking straight down at my cock between her ass cheeks, I could see her anus begin to slowly open as I pushed myself inside her. First the very tip of my dick disappeared, just a quarter inch or so. I held still to let her slowly get used to me entering her. "Good, good!" the photographer intoned. Kara took another deep breath and exhaled. I pushed a little harder and watched as the entire head of my cock slowly slid inside her. Again, I held position for the photographer to do his business. Click. Click. Click.

With my hands low on her hips, I leaned more into her, pushing my cock about halfway inside her, then sliding it back out to a point where my cockhead was up against her sphincter muscle. I held it there for a moment before sliding my cock back inside her, this time going about three-quarters of the way in. Again, I withdrew to the same place before pushing back inside her. This time, I slid my cock in as far as I could, moving slowly, yet deliberately until I felt enough resistance that I knew I should not push any harder or further. I held it there, looking down and seeing all but, maybe, an inch of my cock buried in Kara's shapely ass. I stared at this sight for a good 20 seconds, noting the glistening lube on her ass cheeks on either side of her anus. I then began slowly sliding in and out of her ass, moving about four inches in and out with each stroke. Kara began to sway easily with me, slightly forwards, slightly backwards. At one point, she reached up between her legs and must have been playing with her pussy. She occasionally would brush a finger across my dangling balls. After 10 or so strokes, I was about to cum, and I wanted to cum so badly!

Just then, the photographer intruded, "OK that should do it for me. You guys were great!" At the sound of his voice, I stopped fucking Kara in the ass. Kara and I both looked up at him, the moment spoiled. I placed my hands higher on her hips, leaned back and slowly withdrew my cock from her ass. I so vividly remember the incredibly erotic feeling when the edges of my cockhead popped past the muscles that guarded the opening to her anus. With my cock out of her, I leaned back on my heels and took another look at her ass, still fully on display with Kara on her hands and knees. As I gazed, she dropped down on her forearms, which caused her ass to move higher in the air and her cheeks to spread just a bit more. I looked at the small hole where my cock had just been. The area was moist with lube, a little sweat and, perhaps, some of my precum. Wow, what a sight.

Kara then rose up, turned around and sat on her butt, her legs spread on either side of me. Still on my knees, my cock was right at her face-height. "That was amazing," she said. "You were so gentle. Those slow strokes inside me felt amazing. I really need, I think, to have an orgasm. And, I imagine you do to."

Hearing this, the photographer stopped putting his camera equipment away and turned back toward us, camera in hand.

"Lay back," I said. She did as I said, her legs still spread around me. I looked over my shoulder at the couple. "Come closer if you want to watch."

As the couple stood and sheepishly crept over, I lay down on my stomach, turned my hat around and moved in to lick Kara between her legs. I quickly forgot about the couple, who now were standing right at the edge of the blanket. I opened my mouth and placed the flat of my tongue across Kara's pubic bone, covering her clit and most of the upper portion of her wet pussy lips. I then nuzzled into her pussy and began alternately licking her lips, flicking her clit and probing as deep inside her with my tongue as I could. I then focused exclusively on rapidly flicking my tongue across her clit. As I did this, she reached down and put her hands on either side of my head, holding me in place and applying some downward force, pushing my face into her. In no time, she was on the edge of cumming. Her breath quickened, she arched her back a little and squeezed her thighs against my shoulders. She took a series of short, shallow breaths and let out a soft series of "ahhh, ahhh, ahhh, ah..... " The last "ahhhh" caught in her throat as she came, briefly holding her breath before letting out a long, long sigh. As her orgasm subsided, her arms went up and flopped down above her head as all her muscles relaxed. "Oh my God. That was incredible," she said. I sat up on my elbows, my nose, mouth, chin and edges of my cheeks shiny with her wetness. I looked up at her and smiled. "Mmmmmm," I said. I liked that."

I got up from my stomach and sat down on my bare ass, Indian style. I looked up at the couple. The man now was standing behind the woman, his arms encircling her with his hands on her breasts outside her shirt. Kara sat up too, on her knees in front of me. I reached out and gently fondled her breasts. "Nice," I said.

She gently grabbed my ankles and spread my legs and nestled in between them. "Now, you lay back," she said smiling. I turned my cap back around and pulled it again low over my eyes. As I lay back on the blanket, looking up at the man fondling his partner's breasts, Kara reached for the lube, picked it up and squeezed a glob into her right hand. Next, Kara grasped my still hard cock and slowly slid her hand up and down my shaft and coating my shaved balls with the lube. "I hope my hand is OK with you," she cooed. I just nodded and closed my eyes.

The next thing I knew, Kara's left hand was gently holding my balls, moving them around just a bit as her right hand quickened the pace, sliding up and down my erect cock as the couple looked on and the photographer took pictures over Kara's left shoulder. The moment she began her handjob, I knew instantly that it would not take long to make me cum. With my cock in her hand, I slipped my hands under my buttocks, lay back and reveled in the pleasure Kara's hand was bringing to me. After just 15 seconds or so of the handjob, I could feel the pressure building inside me. In the throes of ecstasy, I opened my eyes and looked up at the couple standing over me. They both were staring right at my crotch, watching each stroke of Kara's hand on my exposed, erect cock.

In no time, I was ready to let go. Kara's firm grip and perfect pace – not to fast, not too slow – permitted me no chance of prolonging the pleasure. With every muscle below my waist tightening in anticipation of cumming, I closed my eyes and focused my concentration on Kara's hand, tuning out the photographer taking pictures and the voyeuristic couple gazing forth.

I soon was past the point of return, my orgasm began. I held it back as much as I could, suddenly releasing and opening my eyes just in time to see the first white rope of cum shoot into the air, some of which literally landed on the blanket next to my face. Several more loads of cum landed and pooled on my stomach and dripped down Kara's right hand. With a lightened grip, Kara slowed her hand movements as I came. After the four or five bursts of cum, Kara just held my cock, tightening her grip a bit. Once I relaxed and opened my eyes again, I looked down at her hand, still holding me at the base of my softening cock. She slowly slid her hand once more up the length of me, squeezing out the last drops of cum, which ran down my cockhead into the crux between her thumb and forefinger.

Still sitting between my legs, Kara released me, sat up on her knees and put her hands on the underside of her breasts, lifted them and squeezed them together before releasing them and putting her hands on her upper thighs. I noticed a few tracks of glistening cum marks on her right breast where her right hand had just been.

As she prepared to stand up, Kara looked down at me from her kneeling position and smiled. I tried to think of something appropriate or relevant to say. Nothing came to mind. She stood and went in search of clothing. I followed suit. As I located my shorts, and began to step into them, I watched the voyeur couple walk out of the clearing without a word. I hoped they enjoyed the show as much as I enjoyed them watching.

As I put on my shorts and t-shirt, I watched Kara step into her panties, a pair of black thong underwear. There is something so sexy about an attractive woman pulling on a pair of sexy underwear. The way they bend down and pull them up over their thighs and slightly move their hips side to side as they get the panties into perfect position, a welcome capstone on a remarkable afternoon.

"Thanks a lot you guys," the photographer said as he gathered his gear together. "I think I got a lot of great shots. If you want copies of some of them, give me your e-mail address," he said looking at me and holding a pen and pad of paper. I jotted down my e-mail address and inexplicably thanked him. He just nodded and turned around to face Kara and helped her gather up all her stuff.

As they tended to their belongings, I looked over at Kara and said, "Well, thanks for everything, it was great meeting you. He's got my e-mail address if you ever need anything like this again, or if you want to get together sometime."

She smiled a rather sly smile and thanked me saying she would be in touch.

I began walking out of the clearing and back toward the running path, which would take me back down the canyon and back to work. How could I go back and sit at my desk, I wondered to myself.