An Unacceptable Taste in Literature

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I poured out more of the oil onto my hand and worked a finger into her asshole. Then I pressed my shaft to her pussy entrance. Slowly, I began to push inside her with my cock while I finger-fucked her ass.

"You're so big, daddy!"

"I've only got the first two inches inside, babe."

"You like that finger in your ass?"

"Yes, daddy."

"Just wait until I'm done with your pussy. My cock's going in there."

"No daddy," she said, "don't fuck me in the ass. Please. I'll suck you off again like a good little slut. I'll do anything."

I spanked her. Hard.

"Oww!" she cried, "that hurt, daddy!"

I pushed two more inches into her tight cunt. If her cunt was this tight, fucking her ass was going to be like trying to fit my dick down a drinking straw.

With a final push I managed to get my cock all the way inside her. She moaned in satisfaction as I filled her.

"Daddy, it's soo big."

"Do you want daddy to fuck you?"

"Yes, daddy, please."

"What do you say?"

"Fuck me daddy. Fuck my tight little pussy."

I started fucking her with long, even strokes, then pulled her head up by the hair, hoping that the camera would capture her pretty face as I rammed her from behind.

"What are you, Renee?"

"I'm a cock-teasing slut."

"That's right."

I fucked her even harder. She started breathing faster.

"I'm a fucking cock-tease. I'm a slut for daddy's cock."

"Now you're getting the hang of it you little slut! Just for that I'm going to let you cum!"

"Oh yes daddy," she gasped, "let your little whore cum. I need to cum on your huge cock so bad. I need to cum so bad and I need your cum. I want you to shoot your load up my tight little pussy."

"Oh no you don't you little slut. You're not going to get out of an ass-fucking that easily."

I spanked her again. She cried out in pain.

"I don't care daddy. Fucking fuck me. Fucking put that monster cock in my ass if you have to, just fuck meeee!"

Her vaginal muscles clamped down on my cock as she came.

"Damn, Mr. Hammond," she said after a few seconds, "that has to be the hardest I've ever cum. Period."

"I think I misheard you, slut," I said, smacking her ass at what appeared to be a particularly tender spot, "what's my name again?"

"Daddyyyy," she moaned.

I pulled my rock-hard cock out of her pussy and put it at the tight entrance to her asshole.

"I'm going to claim your ass, slut. It belongs to me now."

"No daddy, please!" she exclaimed, trying to wriggle away. I pushed her so she was face down on the bed, then I reached under her and pulled her ass up forcefully while still holding her head down with one hand.

"How does that song go, slut? Face down, ass up..."

"No daddy, don't fuck me in the ass!"

I pushed forward with my cock, past the initial resistance. The oil I had applied earlier had done the trick. Even though it was a tight fit, it was moving.

"Daddy no!"

I ignored her pleas and pushed even farther into her ass. It was even tighter than I possibly could have imagined, and it was all I could do to keep from cumming right there.

"Stop daddy, it hurts!"

I smacked her ass.

"That hurts too, doesn't it, slut?"

"Owwww! Stop it Mr. Hammond! I mean it."

I shoved my cock even deeper. I was more than halfway now.

"You're facing the consequences of being a little cock-tease, Renee. You can't have it both ways: tease your employer and still retain rights to your ass."

"And by the way," I added as I pushed my cock all the way into her tiny butthole, "what's my name."

"D- D- Daddy," she stammered. I could see tears starting to run down the side of her face as I held it to the bed.

Then I began to fuck her ass. I took long, slow strokes at first to let her get used to it. After a minute or so, I saw the tears stop. Her breathing became faster.

"This is turning you on, isn't it, slut?"

"Yes," she whispered.

"Louder, slut!"

"YES, DADDY."

I started fucking her ass even faster. I stopped holding her head down and grabbed a handful of her hair, pulling her back up so that her face would be on camera.

"Beg for it."

"Fuck me daddy. Hurt me with that big cock."

I grunted in approval and began to fuck her even faster. I knew that I was going to shoot my load soon.

"Take that cock you slut. Tell daddy you love it."

"I love your fucking cock daddy. I love all 9 1/2 inches of it fucking my cute little ass. It hurts but I need it soooo bad."

I spanked her ass as I sped up.

"I'm going to shoot my load in your ass, slut."

"YES, DADDY," she was getting close herself now, "FUCK MY ASS. FUCK YOUR LITTLE CUMSLUT'S ASS."

This final vulgarity sent me over the edge and I came inside her, even as she reached her own climax. I pumped spurt after spurt inside of her, more cum than I could have imagined my balls could hold. Then I collapsed on top of her, my cock still in her ass.

We lay there for several minutes in silence.

"You, Renee, are a natural-born slut," I said, slowly extricating my shrinking member from her ass.

"Only for you, Mr. Hammond."

She rolled over and smiled at me.

"I knew I wanted to be your slut the day I started working for you. That's why I left that book out," she said mischievously.

"Just as I suspected," I said, heading for the bathroom, "did you get what you wanted?"

"Most definitely, daddy!"

She closed her eyes and fell asleep. I looked at my watch and saw that it was getting late. I would have to pick up the twins from their aunt's house soon.

Then I thought of the video made by the nanny-cam. It was going to make for some great viewing when my wife came home and things returned to normal.

*

Author's note: Please let me know if you liked the story! Vote, leave comments below, or send me a personal message.

12