An Unbreakable Desire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that simple command, Lena noticed the young man in black standing proudly behind the pretty doctor nod and leave.

Lena could do nothing but watch as the woman gracefully advanced towards her. Before reaching Lena's bed, the doctor stopped by the table and chair. She removed a gold-clad pilot pen from the front pocket of her coat and quickly jotted something down on a notepad than returned the pad to her side pocket. Clicking the pen close, the mysterious lady returned the golden pen back into her pocket, resting it next to two silver capped ones.

A dull screeching noise consumed the room as the pretty doctor slid towards Lena in a swivel chair. She slowly gave the patient a wide toothy smile, framed with red painted lips.

"I'm surprised that you are up, Lena. My name is Doctor Lucretia Aloven, but you call me Lou." Lena was startled at how angelic her new doctor's voice sounded up close. Lou appeared to be in her mid-thirties, she had forest-green eyes and a straight nose. She wore classy pearl earrings and smelt like roses.

"I must say, love, when Zane brought you in I was almost shocked half to death. You're so tiny, and to see all those cuts and bruises on you, nearly broke my heart. Who would do such a thing?" Lena opened her mouth to give a snippy reply, but was cut off the doctor's rapid chatter.

"You have several broken ribs which will cause you some pain. While you were unconscious, I injected you with Coreine, which is a fast acting drug that will increase your body's natural healing process. So your ribs should be fully healed in just a few days rather than weeks. Unfortunately, the side effect is that your body will be more tired and weak during the healing process, since it is exerting a lot more of its energy into fixing your bones rather than providing nutrition." Lucretia had spoken so quickly that Lena was having trouble keeping up.

"Where am I?" Lena finally asked when awkward silence filled the room.

A weak smile formed on the doctor's face as she spoke quietly, "You are in the Valyria infirmary, love."

Confirming her fears, Lena merely nodded as dread washed over her features. She attempted to move her hand in order to brush a stray hair out of her face when the cuff prevented her from doing so.

"Unfortunately," Lou spoke kindly, while pointing to the steel cuff binding her patient to the bed, "Zane requested you be restrained. He said it was for your own good, Lena. But for now, I'd like to do a checkup to see if you are starting to heal." The doctor moved over Lena and began gently probing the younger girl's sides and lower chest.

In an attempt to escape, Lena reached out and grabbed the nice doctor's coat with her free hand and weakly pulled Lou towards her in an attack.

With unexpected strength, Lucretia grabbed Lena's hand in a fast iron grip and ripped it off her coat, slamming it back down beside the girl's head with ease. Hovering over Lena, she glared down with dangerous green eyes and spoke with deadly purpose, "I will say this once, love. Do NOT take my kindness as a form of weakness."

"I'm...I'm sorry!" Lena said while feigning freight.

Unbeknownst to Lou, Lena's plan had not been to fight the pretty doctor. Her real target was obtaining the silver cap to one of the doctor's coat pens, which she now held tightly in the palm of her clenched fist, held down by Lucretia.

"Well, if it isn't a painted fantasy of mine come to life," a deep sultry voice said. Both women snapped their attention to the man at the door.

Leaning on the doorframe stood the handsome devil, Alexander Zane. Lena slightly moaned as she stared at the man who would likely be her downfall. Gone was his seductive suit, replaced with casual light blue jeans, a white t-shirt that clutch elegantly around his chiseled chest and grey flip flops. His hair was still naturally slicked back and his silvery-blue eyes shone brightly. He wore his wicked grin well as Zane looked towards the two attractive women.

Lucretia removed her grip on Lena and turned towards the handsome man. Carefully Lena lowered her clenched fist to her side, and sneakily hid the cap beneath her back.

"Don't get any ideas, pretty boy," Lou spoke jokingly, "I was just introducing myself to our lovely patient, and I must say she is a beauty." The doctor turned slightly to give Lena a quick smile and friendly wink.

Returning her attention back to Zane, the lovely doctor spoke in a more unprofessional tone, "Now before your stupidity reaches your dick, love, she is still recovering so try not to agitate her, okay. Or else I'll give you a few broken bones myself."

Lena was astonished at the way Lucretia spoke towards a leader of Valyria. There was no fear in her voice whatsoever, even though she was talking to a vicious lion. Instead, Alexander Zane laughed carelessly and widened his grin.

"Love you too, Lou!" He said whilst blowing a kiss towards her.

"Yeah, Yeah, Yeah...if only you weren't such a snotty brat," Lou said nonchalantly. "I'll give you two some privacy now," the pretty doctor claimed as she strutted out the door.

Zane watched Lou leave, loving the sway of her luscious backside as she walked. Once Lou was no longer in sight, he shut the door and gave Lena a hard gaze.

Lena felt as though hours had passed while the Valyria Leader stared at her with intense eyes so powerful that her body began to sweat and her mouth water with need. She squeezed her thighs together as she came to the realization that her mouth wasn't the only thing getting wet.

"Dammit!" Lena thought to herself, trying to break the overwhelming sexual attraction she had towards her abductor.

"Lena Lockheart," Zane said in a voice just above a whisper. Lena dreaded how much she enjoyed hearing her name roll off his devilish tongue.

"How do you know my name?" Lena said hastily not wanting her desire to show.

"Tsktsktsk," Zane said while waving his finger side to side, "While I do not wish to sound like a stalker, I know everything about you, sweetheart."

Zane waited a moment, wanting to hear whatever snappy reply she would give him. When he heard none, Zane continued on with his speech "you were abandoned by your parents at age 3 at Wonderworld amusement park, in which you stood in the blazing sun for 5 hours waiting for them to return until you passed out from heat stroke. When no one claimed you from the hospital, the authorities finally relinquished you to the Sun and Moon Orphanage in Cerlaris, a small town on the outskirts of Heliopolis, under the Sillian syndicate. You lived there until two years ago, when you moved into Aragorn city...my city."

Lena stared wide-eyed at the intrusion of her past's privacy. Zane gave her another slow grin as he continued on without restraint, "While you live in Aragorn, you travel daily to Oreus City in which you proceeded to scam two million dollars from the streets. What you lacked to understand is that while Oreus is a free city under Heliopolis, Averda secretly runs a small portion of Oreus' street income. Thus you inadvertently stole two million from the Averda syndicate."

Lena closed her open mouth, her plan had been flawless. She never expected to be stealing from Averda. The best thing she could think of at the moment was to feign ignorance. "I've no idea what you are talking about," Lena said while attempting her hardest to calm a shaky voice.

Zane covered the distance between them with several long strides. He reached his hand out and cupped his angel's jaw with a strong grip. Lena winced as his fingers grazed the delicate bruise that outlined the larger half of her cheek. Forcing her head upwards, he made Lena look at him. Zane gave her a deadly glare as he whispered angrily, "Do not lie to me, Lena."

Slightly loosening his grip, Zane once again smirked at the shaking girl before him, "Don't be frightened little bird," he whispered seductively, "I won't harm you, nor do I care where that two million is, after all, I've already made that much since our conversation started. I am more interested in how you stole the money, not where it is." Zane paused momentarily, giving her time to absorb his words, "Tell me how you did it, sweetheart. I'll protect you from them if you do."

Lena returned his intense gaze with a hard glare,

"I am NOT your sweetheart," she said irritably, "And like I said before, I have no idea what you're talking about," Lena said lying once more.

Zane's brows furrowed in frustration, with one hand he grabbed the blanket leisurely splayed across her form and yanked it off in a swift move. A shivered ran through Lena's body as she realized how flimsy the patient gown she wore was at protecting her body. Her vulnerability was evident as she saw the handsome devil stare at her with hungry eyes. God, Lena hated feeling vulnerable. A strong hand reached out, grazing Lena's thigh while it inched closer to her sex, lifting her gown higher in the process, "I told you not to lie to me, Lena, therefore as a punishment I'm going to show you just how much you belong to me, sweetheart," Zane whispered confidently into Lena's ear, emphasizing the last word.

Like a cornered animal, Lena frantically tried to prevent what she knew in her mind what was about to happen. She fisted her free hand in a poor attempt to soccer punch Zane in the jaw. Before her attack could connect it was intercepted by the leader, who effortlessly covered her small fist in his palm. Overpowering her, Zane trapped Lena's shaking hand above her head. Without warning Zane's mouth covered Lena with a hard kiss. Gone was the fluttering lightness that had characterized their first kiss, replaced by Zane's demanding need to dominate. Lena pressed her lips tightly together refusing entry into her mouth; the handsome leader corrected the denied admission by thrusting his middle finger hard into the tight opening of her dewy pussy. The sudden intrusion caused Lena's lips to part in a subtle moan; Zane took to opportunity to shove his tongue deep into her mouth. His tongue and finger mimicked each other, causing Lena to make cute noises. Soon the leader's thumb found her clit, rolling over the small nub gently, before increasing its pace to fast circular motions.

Lena broke the kiss, gasping for a breath as she shrieked in pleasure as Zane flicked her clit. She could feel her herself becoming more wet, the sound of his finger violating her wanting pussy filled the room as Zane added another finger, causing her to stifle a loud moan. The handsome devil released her free hand momentarily as he tore open the front of her gown with unrestrained strength. He dipped his head between her breasts, licking and sucking on the soft flesh and a pink nipple. His hand returned to immobilize Lena's free hand, but she was too caught up in her own pleasure to even act upon the short freedom she had. Zane began sucking and biting on a mark that marred Lena's right breast, left by the molestation she received at the hand, well mouth, of Serens. He grinned happily, content that all the marks on her supple body were signs of his ownership. Zane stared warmly at Lena's face, watching as her eyes were tightly held shut in desire, her mouth slightly open while it moaned sweet sounds. He loved that Lena's hips had begun to meet the thrust of his fingers. His teased her delightful nub with his thumb, causing her to tighten around his fingers. He knew she was close.

"Do you want to cum, Lena?" he said while grinning, "all you have to do, is tell me who you belong to."

Lena's eyes shot open as some of her senses returned to her clouded head, "Fuck you!" she spat out. "Go fuck yourself, go fuck your doctor, get the fuck off of me you fucking bastard, I belong to myself!" Lena screamed in a single breath.

Lena watched as the handsome man's features darkened and his hand stop momentarily. His lips formed a thin line and his eyebrows pushed together in frustration as he absorbed her denial. She jerked forward when another finger forced its way in her tight entrance and his thumb began tracing slow circles around her clit again. Lena desperately tried to shake off Zane, but her attempts were futile. Slowly, she sunk back into the pleasure of his hand. Zane was silent as he let his fingers bring his angel to the brink of release. Lena's pussy was twitching and throbbing as the need to cum accumulated, yet she was ultimately unable to do so. Dread washed over her face as she tried to thrust herself harder onto his fingers. Zane evaded her attempts to cum, preventing her from creating her own release, "All you have to do is say my name, and I can take you to euphoria", the handsome leader said slowly. Once again his thumb flicked rhythmically over her nub.

Zane stared hard into Lena's eyes, watching as tears formed in her eyes. She looked sadly back at him. The defenceless expression caused his cock to twitch as it strained against his breaches. It was taking a lot of Zane's self-restraint to not unzip his hard member and thrust it hard into the sweet girl's small channel. He knew she was not a virgin, but goddamn, she was tight. His cock stirred every time he felt the walls of his angel's pussy contract against his fingers and the soft, seductive noises she made had him on the brink of spilling his seed in his trousers, untouched. "Just fucking say it!" Zane snarled at Lena, quickening the pace of his fingers as he shoved them deeper and harder into her. When his middle finger brushed against her sweet spot, Lena's eyes widened and she bit her lip hard in order to stifle her voice.

"Please," Lena whispered dejectedly as her dignity and pride became overshadowed by the impending need to orgasm.

"Just. Say. It!" Zane said harshly, emphasizing each word with the thrust of his fingers.

Light tears finally fell from her eyes as Lena summoned her strength, shoving aside her pride and said, "Yours, I'm yours!"

With the words spoken, Zane began kissing and caressing Lena's soft neck, his fingers quickened their pace, each thrust hitting her sweet spot. Lena's need had built up so much that the moment Zane flicked her clit while his fingers brushed against her G spot had her over the edge. She came, hard. Dew covered Zane's hand as her pussy spasm around his fingers. Lena had tilted her head back allowing the pleasure to flow through her body. Zane bit her earlobe softly, as Lena began recovering from her release.

"Fuck!" Lena whispered softly, as humiliation hit her. She shut her eyes tightly, hearing light chuckling from the handsome devil. "God, I hate this man," Lena thought quietly to herself.

"You're mine Lena, don't ever forget that," Zane told her. While she couldn't see his expression with her eyes shut, Lena had a feeling he was giving her his arrogant grin.

"I'll be back later so we can talk, hopefully, you'll be more inclined to answering me truthfully. If not, I'll be glad to show you who your master is again, this time, while I'm shoving my cock deep inside you, and you scream my name as you cum around my hard dick."

Lena shook her head lightly, keeping her eyes shut until she heard his footsteps reach the door, the door shut, and a lock click.

********************

Lena didn't know how much time had passed as she laid there dejectedly. It had been a while since her breaths had finally steadied from the frantic puffs that characterized the aftermath of her orgasm. She had cast aside her pride for pleasure, and now her humiliation would show every time that devil looked at her. Lena felt goosebumps cover her open skin as her body was no longer warm from her release and the blanket rested haphazardly off the edge of the bed, far from her reach. The evidence of her body's betrayal was sprayed across her inner thighs and mound, "You little piece of shit," she said emotionlessly towards her sex. She could still smell her cum in the air and scrunched her nose in disgust. Looking down she stared at her breast, uncovered by the ripped cloth of her gown. She spied the red spot and teeth marks that enveloped her creamy breasts. Anger rose in her as she realized that he had marked her as his. The desire to escape only intensified with that realization. "I need to escape before I lose myself," Lena said with the emergence of a new found determination.

She listened quietly for several minutes, waiting for footsteps or the sounds of voices. The eerie silence confirmed her desire to break out immediately. Reaching beneath the small of her back, she found the little silver cap that she had stolen earlier. Eyeing the item, she noticed a tiny engraving on the stem of the cap "L.A." Feeling bad about stealing something that could have sentimental value, Lena decided that once she escaped, she would leave the cap, hopefully somewhere that it would get returned to the pretty doctor. Without hesitation, Lena started working on the cuff. She inserted the stem of the cap into the small key hole of the cuff, and began twisting and turning the item. After fiddling around with the cap and cuff for a solid thirty minutes, Lena heard the faint click of the cuff being unlocked. Relief flowed through her as she freed her hand. Lena rubbed her sore wrist, taking deep breaths as she tried to calm her terrified heart.

Slowly, Lena gathered herself up, placing one foot on the cool tile and then the other. She attempted to stand, but fell down immediately. Her legs were weak and tired. Lena thought back and remembered what Lou had told her earlier. The drug she was injected with in order to speed up the healing of her ribs, was taking energy from the rest of her body, leaving her limbs frail. With that knowledge, Lena knew that escape would be a lot harder. With a strong determination, Lena lifted herself off the ground. She stood on wobbly legs, her hands holding onto the bed's frame for support. Placing the cap between her teeth, Lena slowly began to move. She traced her hands on the wall, sometimes leaning her body onto the wall in order to prevent herself from falling. It took her longer to reach the door than expected, and a small part of Lena asked herself if it was the right time to break out, perhaps she should wait until she had more strength or was fully recovered. Lena shook those thoughts from her head, adamantly settling on the need to escape now, or suffer more humiliation.

Falling to her knees, Lena pressed her right ear up against the door, listening for sounds of people and guards. Lena had no conception of time while she was in the infirmary. Not knowing if it was day or night hindered Lena's plans. Most facilities had fewer guards at night, and Lena hoped that it was night time, so that the chances of her being caught were less probable. She also prayed that Valyria's infirmary followed that same rule. After hearing no sounds, Lena began to pick away at the door's lock. It was a lot easier to crack than her cuff, since the key hole was bigger, and within a few minutes Lena was peering into eerily bright halls. Turning her head in each direction, Lena realized that the space was empty. Slowly, Lena got to her feet and began walking. She left the cap on the floor next to the door, sure that she would not have to pick anymore locks. Her escape was unhindered, as she walked along the long narrow hall. The walls of the halls were bare, no pictures or signs to indicate where she was. As Lena continued to walk against the wall, she came across a room. The top have of the door was glass, and Lena looked carefully into the room. She saw the long hair and back of the pretty doctor and immediately ducked, Lena crawled past Lou's office, causing light strands of her hair to catch in the name plate on the door. She squinted in pain as the strands were yanked from her head and quickly rubbed the sore spot with the palm of her hand.