An Unbreakable Desire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fine," Zane said reluctantly.

The third man had left his station by the door. He walked up to Lena, and kissed a bound hand, "Cole Matheson," he said in a deep velvety voice.

Zane tensed and squeezed his fist, "Cole..." He said warningly.

The two Aloven siblings let out an unrestrained laugh.

"Lena, how are you feeling?" Ares finally asked.

"Is that a serious question or a rhetoric one?" Lena said suspiciously. "If it's a serious one, well can't you see I'm just peachy being bound against my will?"

The older man was quite shocked that such a little girl had such a profound mouth.

Zane snapped his head, "Watch yourself, Lena." He said viciously.

Lena narrowed her eyes in defiance, "Or what, you'll put me out on the streets with welts on MY

ass?"

"Now, now, calm down you two," Ares said kindly, attempting to mediate the situation.

"Listen Lena, I'll be blunt. The man you killed, Serens, he was a close friend of Maddox Zero of Averda. That day, we hacked into the camera system that was put in place when Serens was "interrogating" you. We weren't the only ones who were watching. Zero knows who you are and what you did. Cole was able to cut off the wireless video feed before we entered the building. So, there is a small chance that Zero does not know you are here."

Lena nodded as her brain began to take in all that information. She was thoroughly frightened. She had heard the vile rumours about Zero, and she hoped she'd never have to meet him.

After a moment of contemplating, Lena looked straight at Ares. Her face barely hid her fear. "What do you want from me?" She asked solemnly.

"Alexander?" Ares asked softly.

Everyone turned to stare at Zane who wore an emotionless expression. He had crossed both suit clad arms on his solid chest. "Work for me, Lena." He demanded.

"Excuse me?" Lena asked confused.

Zane stood firmly as he repeated his objective. Gone was the flustering anger he had before, replaced with smooth confidence. Zane glanced briefly at Ares who was unsure of what his young master was planning.

"I said, work for me. I will pay you, and give you protection. If you are a member of Valyria, it will defer Zero from causing a personal retribution against you."

Lena wasn't exactly jumping on the prospect of joining the most feared syndicate in the country, instead she was scared shitless. Her bodily injuries and drugged up stupor had allowed her to forget the feeling of killing someone, but at that moment all the memories and fear came rushing back. If she worked for the handsome man who gave her hard glares and made every nerve of her body tingle with need, she'd have to kill more people. She'd have to murder more. She'd be the despicable people who destroyed many lives. There was no way that she'd let herself be the cause of other people's suffering.

"I won't kill for you or for your murderous family," Lena said as she turned her gaze to nothing in particular.

"I'm not asking you to."

Lena gave an audible sigh.

"Yes, you are." The young girl's eyes briefly portrayed a deep sadness that Zane was quick to catch before it disappeared entirely.

"Everyone leave!" Zane ordered and this time without any following arguments.

Quickly the trio filed out of the room, wordlessly leaving two difficult individuals together.

Stubbornly, Zane pulled the swivel chair closer to the bed and sat abruptly next to Lena. He folded his arms to his chest and let out an angry growl.

Lena and Zane sat quietly neither wanting to be the first to break the silence. Instead, Lena began to think and fantasize of better days. The handsome man on the other hand, had flipped out his phone and began reading and typing endlessly into the device. Dirty business, she thought to herself.

After a long period of time Lena felt a cramping in her bladder, and as the time flew by the feeling got more and more intense. Every three hours two guards would come to collect her so that she could relieve herself in the bathroom down the hall. Yes, she was heavily guarded and bound when she went, and the security and carefulness of the routine only increased after her escape attempt, but it beat pissing her bed. Lena only recently noticed how she hadn't been allowed to go for five hours, and her body was clearly showing its discomfort.

Finally giving in to the irritating pain Lena broke the silence, "I need to use the bathroom," She said in a barely audible whisper.

Lena watched as the handsome man didn't even look at her, he just continued to stare at the bright screen of his phone.

"Hmm?" He asked with a devious smirk. Lena knew he had heard her request; he was trying to get a rise out of her.

"I said I need to pee," Lena said louder, more avidly.

The devilish bastard finally looked up at Lena with a toothy smile breaking through his seductive lips.

"Shall I get you a bedpan then?"

Lena's mouth opened in a definite O formation as shock vibrated through her nerves.

"Fuck you!" She spat out.

"Fuck me?" Zane said playfully as he rose from his seat and gracefully jumped on top of her effectively pinning her bound form beneath him. "I think that's a wonderful idea. I'd love to feel you tighten around my cock as I drive mercilessly in your sweet..."

"I'll fucking kill you!" Lena interrupted. A new slanted grin emerged on the handsome bastard's face. 'Dammit!' Lena thought to herself, 'How many smiles does this man have, and why are they all fucking delicious.'

Zane lifted a finger and began to playfully play with a strand of her soft hair. He curled the lock into his finger and pulled slightly, "Are you threatening to kill me after you declared that you'd never be a murderer like me? You aren't a hypocrite are you?" The grin only widened as he felt her soft body twitch beneath his hard form, "You're not a good liar, Lena. But if you won't work for me, then be mine. Warm my bed and I'll protect you from the big bad wolfs." Zane leaned his head down and began to make a trail of kisses from the younger girl's neck to the back of her ear. He sexually nibbled her earlobe and sucked it between his teeth.

Lena took a deep breath. She didn't want to be turned on but her body never liked to agree with her. The only think preventing Lena from begging him to fuck her, was the desperate desire to release her bladder.

"I'll pee on you," she said, causing a chuckle out of Zane, "I'm fucking serious!" She practically screamed.

"Fine," Zane looked her straight in the eyes. "I can take you... If you make me one promise...Take a few days to think about working for me, I won't accept any decision until the day Lou releases you."

Purple eyes looked suspiciously into Zane's stormy blue ones, "My answer will be the same, no matter how long I think about it."

Zane got off Lena, and in moments he was hauling her to her feet and down the hall. As they passed by the pretty doctor's office, they could hear the friendly sounds of joyful laughter and playful banter.

When they finally reached the bathroom door, Lena was half expecting the handsome man to let her do her business alone, after all he hadn't bother to cuff her arms together like the other guards had. Though, she was sure he was confident that she wouldn't try another half assed escape attempt, especially with him watching her so intently. Instead, Zane entered the bathroom with her, closing the door with his foot and shoving her towards the toilet. Surely, he wasn't planning to watch, was he? A flush of crimson covered Lena's face as she realized that was his very intent.

She stood defiantly in front of him. The bathroom itself was quite small by any standards. The sink and toilet were merely an arm's reach away from the door and the walls were the same boring white as her prison, made duller by the florescent lights that lit the room. She watched as Zane leaned his back against the door and had a shit-eating grin plastered on his face. He knew how embarrassed she was, and he loved making her bend to his will.

"Having performance anxiety?" He asked smugly.

Lena glared angrily, "A little privacy would be nice, Perv."

"I don't like having my back turned against someone who would try to stab me first chance she got. And, we wouldn't want you getting any more ideas of escape, should you fail and hurt yourself...again. Besides who would've thought that the strong, beautiful and confident Lena, is getting cold feet now."

Lena clenched her closed fist and stormed to the toilet. She pulled down her flimsy pants and sat on the cold seat. She averted her eyes to the side in an attempt to avoid Zane's wild gaze. She'd be lying through her teeth if Lena said she wasn't nervous, in fact, she was mortified. After a brief moment she could feel the hot liquid start to escape in a slow stream, her confidence escaping with it. When she finished, Lena wiped herself awkwardly in an attempt to prevent exposing any of her bare sex in front of the handsome man.

Her futile attempts were noticed and Zane's smile only widened. She flushed the toilet and quickly washed her hands in the porcelain sink next to the toilet. She took several deep breaths in order to steady herself and give a chance for her poise to return. Finally, feeling a little more relieved, she turned and gave a hard slap to the handsome man's face. She was surprised when his head barely moved. She had put a lot of strength into that slap, and instead he acted like it didn't faze him.

"Don't you ever do that again," Zane said between clenched teeth.

"Or what, you'll spank me?" Lena argued, tilting her head condescendingly.

"I like to make my threats before I carry them out. But I could think of other things...to punish you with right now."

Lena stepped backwards causing herself to bump into the sink. She immediately regretted it. 'Fuck!' she thought to herself.

Zane closed the space between them. They were now chest to chest. Lena's frantic breathing was brushing against Zane's chest filled with calmer breaths. He towered over her small frame as he looked down at her. Her dark brown hair was in tangles from not being combed but still glistened with youthful elegance. Her eyelashes were thick and fluttering as her head tried to think of ways out of her current predicament. What caught Zane's attention was the full lips that she unconsciously bit and the downwards view he had of her supple breasts, barely covered by her shirt.

Lena was becoming more agitated as she felt Zane's hot breaths fall on her face and chest. Her nipples became hard and her knees were becoming weak. Lena placed both arms behind her onto the sink in order to keep herself from falling.

Zane grabbed her waist, pulling the younger woman into an embrace. His free hand cupped her left breast and kneaded the soft flesh between his fingers. He found the pointy button of her nipple and flicked it. A soft moan escaped Lena's lips. Zane lowered his head to the crevice of her neck, inhaling her natural light scent. He moved his hands further down her body, feeling the soft curve of her hips until both hands rested on the soft flesh of her ass. He groped the two globes with a hard grip, effectively hauling her closer into his hard body, and hard cock.

Lena roamed her hands down Zane's impressive biceps, and inhaled his musky and smoky scent.

She began to lick and nip the soft flesh between his neck and shoulder and was rewarded with a moan. Lena's hands moved further down south, until her fingertips grazed the top of his belt. Slowly, she moved her fingers back upwards, untucking his shirt in the process. She loved the feeling of his solid flesh beneath her fingertips, lazily trailing circles on his abdomen. His scent was intoxicating and Lena could feel herself fall deeper and deeper as his lust laced aura pulled her further into sweet oblivion.

Breaking through her sexual trance, Lena raised both of her hands to the handsome man's chest and pushed as hard as she could.

"Fuck you!" She spat out violently.

Zane was caught off guard and the force of her push caused him to fall back few steps. He wore an unreadable expression as he took a hand and ran his fingers through his locks. With a sigh, Zane put both his hands in his pant pocket and glared straight at the beautiful tease before him.

"That's exactly what I was trying to do before you pushed me, Lena." He said impatiently, clearly irritated from his pent up frustrations.

"Stay the HELL away from me!" She screamed.

Zane took a step closer to her, closing that small distance she had created. He jerked her arm and turned her around so that her luscious derriere was pressed against his impressive hard on. He pushed his pelvis into her, so that his cock was buried between her butt cheeks, only clothing preventing them from actually touching. With his other hand, Zane pushed down on the small of her back, causing the smaller girl to lean forward onto the sink.

Lena tried to struggle as she realized that she was helplessly bent over the sink counter, with her dominant hand bound behind her back and her free arm flailing pointlessly around. She could feel the heat of his hard cock seep through his pants and her pajamas. A moan escaped her pressed lips when Zane had thrust himself into her. A part of her thanked the flimsy material of cloth that was preventing him from actually fucking her, but a larger part of her wanted to turn around, strip him down to nothing, and drive herself onto his raging organ that was begging for her warm body.

With more powerful thrusts, Zane was effectively dry humping Lena. He wanted so desperately to pull down her pants, and drive himself into her delicious folds. Too soon, he finally concluded and stopped his movements. Frustrated and irritated, Zane wanted to teach his little tease a lesson. He gripped her arm tighter and with his free hand he raised it up high, before driving it down onto her ass.

Lena let out a startled scream. She had not expected to actually be spanked. The hit itself did not actually hurt, but she knew he was nowhere near done with her. Mercilessly, Zane began sending rapid hits onto her bottom. He was rewarded with the soft, angry, pleasure filled moans and grunts.

After twenty spanks Zane was feeling tired and his hand was throbbing. He put his hand underneath her twitching pussy and spanked it once, hard. Lena screamed loudly.

"Fuck!" She bellowed.

Finished with his punishment, Zane leaned down over Lena, and whispered seductively into her ear, "Remember that this ass and pussy is mine, regardless of your decision."

He hauled her back up effectively placing her tired, weak body over his shoulders, carrying her back into her room in a fireman's carry. Silently, Lena was thankful; her legs were way too weak to have made it back on their own.

**************************************************

In the darkness of his office, Maddox sat patiently. Black and white pictures fluttered the top of his dark mahogany desk. To the side, his laptop kept playing the same soundless video. He twirled the glass in his hand before taking a long swig, emptying its contents. Putting the glass down, he picked up a picture instead. He stared at the colourless image for a long moment, taking in every detail, every contour, and every element of the girl. God, she was beautiful, he thought to himself. In the photo, her dark hair was blowing in several directions. She had one hand holding the hair on the top of her head down, preventing her locks from covering into her face. Her other hand was clutching the front of her jacket, and she wore a curious expression, almost as if she knew she was being followed.

Maddox's gaze locked onto another photo, the one he found himself constantly drawn to. For him, this one was the most unique, and candidly appealing. In the majority of the pictures, the girl always gave an expression as if she knew someone was watching her, but in this one, she was completely vulnerable. She was giving the most pleasant smile; her long locks were tamed down, framing the softness of her face. Her whole body language including the expression in her eyes had shown complete happiness. She was giving an uninhibited smile framed by plump pink lips that caused an unfamiliar tingling in Maddox's chest.

Maddox ran a hand lazily through his dark blond locks. He had his hair slick back but a stray hair always seemed to fall into his eyes. He leaned back into the comfort of his office chair. He wore a custom-made dark grey suit that fit his entire muscular frame. At 6'5 he towered over many and he loved the superiority of his body. For the umpteenth time he began watching the video again. The colourless video always made his dick rise to attention.

"Lena Lockheart...just who are you," Maddox said to himself.

For the last few weeks he had realized that money was missing in the revenue he collected from Oreus City. At first, he had thought that one of the useless thugs he hired had been trying to scam him. After weeks of interrogating many, he realized that whoever had gotten the best of him, did not work for him at all. To his surprise, his men had informed him that thief was in actuality a woman and a damn fine one at that. He had sent Serens to investigate and deal with her. When he had received Seren's video feed, he watched it curiously. It was in that live feed that he saw her for the first time. She was bound with her delicate wrists raised over her head, yet she wore an empty expression. He watched as her wide eyes stared blankly at Serens, her pink lips were plump and full, her cheeks lightly flushed with a natural tint. She looked like a complete angel.

He watched on as Serens had delivered a hard blow to her face. He had never liked Serens. The man had worked for his father, and so Maddox had merely tolerated that soulless bastard. He did his job well, he asked no questions, and he never failed at a job, so while Maddox didn't like him, he trusted him to get the job done. Maddox wanted to know how she had stolen his money; he had a complex system that she had easily bested. He watched further as Serens appeared to have asked the young girl a question and her answer had caused another blow from Serens. Maddox fisted his hand as he watched the wave of pain flow through the girl's face, quickly masked by her stoic expression.

When Serens had exposed the beautiful girl of her shirt, Maddox's smiled widely, taking in the lusciousness of her supple breast. They were creamy and appeared extremely soft though they were not overly big. He was dying to see how they would look when he stripped them with his whip. The part of the video that always got his dick to strain painfully against his suit trousers was when he watched the young girl unsurely, but elegantly fight off the larger man. He was thoroughly impressed as he watched her use her chain as a weapon, and equally awestruck when she took Serens' life with his own knife. As Maddox watched the delicate girl take in the result of her actions, he wanted to pull her into an embrace, comfort her and fuck her into oblivion.

When the screen went dead, Maddox was furious. His feed was cut off, and when they finally got it to work again, she was gone. Maddox had sent some men to the shed to collect Serens' body. Well, what was left of it. His right hand was missing, and the insignia promptly removed.

Maddox questioned if Lena had done that, it would be smart to remove the Averda insignia, to avoid police interference, but he couldn't see the innocent girl mutilating a dead body.

He had sent many men out looking for the young, broken girl but he could not find her. "Just where are you hiding, Lena?" Maddox said fiercely.

Standing up, Maddox moved around his large desk. He moved to the left wall and stood in front of the helpless girl he had strung up. All of Dawn's limbs were bound to chains in the ceiling and floor, so that she mimicked the letter X. She was gagged with Maddox's tie, which was promptly stuffed in her dirty mouth. Maddox removed his belt with a happy grin. He folded the belt in half before bringing it down on the girl's thigh. He was rewarded with a muffled scream. Over and over he brought the belt down over various parts of Dawn's body. Eventually, her breasts, stomach, thighs and even pussy were striped with his marks.