An Unbreakable Desire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He removed the piece of cloth from Dawn's mouth, "Beg me," He demanded.

"Oh God! Zero I need your hard cock in me, please, Zero. Fuck me hard and merciless. Fuck me!" She screamed out.

"Slut." Maddox whispered as he released his straining cock from his pants and shoved himself in Dawn's tight hole until his balls were slapping against her. There was enough give in the bounds for Maddox to pound into her deeply. Over and over, he would pull himself out of her, before driving her body back onto his raging cock.

"Fuck!" She screamed.

"Harder, Harder!"

Maddox bent down, taking a nipple into his mouth, he bit down hard.

Dawn was screaming and moaning unintelligible words. He felt her sex tighten around his cock, as she shuddered. Ignoring her pleasure filled demands; Maddox continued to fuck her mercilessly until he felt his balls tighten. With a final thrust, he buried himself deeply into her, before releasing his cum deep inside her. Rope after rope of sperm filled her tight hole, until Maddox removed himself.

He walked over to the bar on the side, removing his clothes in the process. Maddox opened a bottle of water and drank the crisp liquid. He heard Dawn mutter something and turned to face her.

"Wa.wa.water..." She pleaded.

"No." Maddox said matter of factly, "This is your punishment for cumming without my permission, slut."

Maddox moved over to his desk and picked up the familiar picture. He stared at the beautiful Lena. Instantly, his cock was hardening as he imagined this girl being strung up in his office as he penetrated her over and over.

"Zero, please! I need more!" He heard Dawn beg from behind him.

Maddox turned to stare that the girl. She was pretty, with shoulder length blond hair, bright blue eyes and the most impressive double D breasts he had ever seen. Maddox had enjoyed her company many times before, but lately, he was beginning to dislike her needy, wanton behaviour. She was overestimating their relationship way too much lately, and Maddox knew he needed to show her, her place again.

"Soon," He whispered staring at the picture. Dawn though he had spoken to her, and giggled not hearing the rest of his statement.

"Soon, you'll be mine, Lena..."