An Uncertain Fate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul said, "Don't try to defy me. You want this – you want it all. I'm going to give it to you, and if you fight again, I'll punish you for it."

With a big, open palm, Paul slapped the left cheek of my ass, the spanking leaving my skin hot where his hand had been. Without thinking, I yelped and tried to jump away. Once again, he forced my head back into position. I didn't know what to do, so I tried to focus on making him cum as quickly as possible. Assured I was being compliant, Paul resumed my spanking, paddling me as best he could while still driving down the highway. To my horror, instead of being angered by his behavior, I could feel my juices flowing, wetting my inner thighs, as my flesh turned red and hot from the abuse.

I continued my ministrations on Paul's cock, moving up and down as if I were fucking him. My tongue swirled around his shaft then played along the underside of its mushroom-shaped head. I pulled my mouth away from him, keeping only the head of his cock in my mouth as I gave it a deep, suction-filled kiss. Once again, I plunged down the length of him, trying to avoid gagging as his big prick filled my mouth. Luckily for me, the gagging motion itself caressed Paul's cock, and it seemed to push him over the edge. He yelled out as thick ropes of his cum filled my throat and mouth, the acrid, salty taste assaulting my senses. He held my head in place, giving up my spanking for the time being. My ass throbbed as I drank down his thick offering.

The car swerved a little and I felt the Jaguar pull onto an off-ramp. By the time I finished swallowing Paul's deposit and wiping the corners of my mouth, the car was stopped. I sat up, pleased with myself for getting him off. I looked to Paul for praise, but he ignored me as he zipped up and opened his door. Feeling abandoned, I sat back down in my seat, my right hand automatically creeping up to rub my soaking pussy.

I looked in the side mirror and realized that some people in a large truck, pulling an even larger trailer, had followed us off of the highway. There was a girl who was probably a year or two older than me standing next to Paul and another man. The girl had bare feet and was wearing a sundress that was nearly translucent in the afternoon sun – blonde and tall, with strong features and an athletic build, she had the tits of a 1950s starlet, and her exaggerated areolas and unbelievably fat nipples were visible in the mirror even though she was several feet away. Her companion was a light-haired man in his late 40s or early 50s, and wore overalls and a straw hat like he was some kind of pot-bellied hillbilly.

I could see Paul ogling the Jayne Mansfield clone, and decided I should remind him of what was waiting for him back in his car. With the most seductive stride I could manage, I walked over to Paul, the farmer, and his daughter. I felt the fresh air swirl under my skirt, and my skirt rubbed deliciously against my freshly shaved pussy. And I had thought I was turned on before!

All eyes were on me as I grabbed Paul's arm affectionately. I made sure he could feel my tits brush back and forth against him as I asked, "Aren't you going to introduce me?"

Paul flicked his eyes in my direction, then extracted his arm from my grasp. Grabbing me by the shoulders, he pulled me in front of him, into the center of the little circle they had formed on the side of the road. Paul said, "This is Maggie. She's very eager, and I think you are going to get along really well with her this evening. Maggie, this is Mr. Yoder and his wife, Sally."

They were married? Oh, that poor girl! Having to fuck that country bumpkin all of the time must be so disgusting. I gave her a sympathetic smile and said, "Pleased to meet you both. Paul, what do you mean, this evening?"

Mr. Yoder spoke up, his thick drawl making his words hard to understand. "Turns out I'm not much of a farmer, like this'un's daddy thought I was. But that's jus' fine, because I'm a helluva businessman, and my girl here is a helluva entertainer. We drive around lookin' for folks like you, to make you famous on th' Internet doin' things that some guys will pay to watch."

"You're a porn webmaster?" I sputtered in disbelief. Yoder smiled and nodded. His wife stepped forward, and before I could react, leaned in and began kissing me passionately. Paul was holding me in place, and when I tried to protest – I'm not into girls! – my lips opened enough to allow her tongue access to my mouth. It was soft, and delicious, and wonderful. I could feel Paul getting hard against my ass. Again? The man was a sex fiend!

At least, I thought so until I noticed my own wetness seeping down my thighs.

Sally broke the kiss with a giggle. She said, "You're a great kisser, you know that? We're going to have so much fun together!"

She led us behind the trailer, which was essentially a large wood box the size of a storage shed with two doors at the back. Yoder unlocked a padlock, yanked a chain through the metal rings on each door, and they sprung open to reveal what could best be described as a porn studio on wheels. The walls had been painted a deep blue and the back two-thirds of the trailer was covered by a thick mattress and silky, cream-colored sheets that looked surprisingly clean. At the edges of the mattress were assorted pillows in various colors, fabrics, shapes, and sizes – exactly what you would need to attempt complex positions and configurations. Thick silver eye hooks were bolted into the ceiling and at varying heights along the walls. Near the trailer doors were stage lights, colored filters, a pile of metal legs that I assumed were used as tripods, and a couple of boxes labeled "costumes" and "toys." There were also silver camera cases, one of which Yoder immediately opened up, extracting a complicated looking digital camera.

Paul said, "Get undressed and climb onto the mattress, Maggie. Sally will be with you in a moment."

I whispered to him, "Paul, I can't have sex with her! I'm not a lesbian. There's just no way."

He snapped, "You will do what I tell you, when I tell you to do it." Seeing my eyes fill with tears, he relented a bit. "Okay, honey. How about this: you get naked and sit on the mattress. You let Sally touch you, and you touch her a bit, but then I will fuck her and you just watch. Would that be okay?"

Relieved and grateful, I nodded. Slowly, I removed the little clothing I was wearing. Yoder whistled his appreciation, which boosted my confidence even though he was kind of gross. I stepped onto the mattress and tried to balance myself on the cushiony surface, and Yoder moved in for a close-up. He slowly panned from my head down to my toes, lingering at my more interesting parts. I felt my whole body flush pink as I blushed, embarrassed by the situation.

When I was finally calm enough to look at the others, I saw the effect I was having on them. Both Paul and Yoder sported thick bulges at the front of their pants. Sally's eyes were half-closed and she was pinching and teasing her nipples through her sheer dress as she gazed at me. Gauging their reactions, I felt lusty, wanton, powerful. It was intoxicating.

I was beginning to understand why those Girls Gone Wild chicks always seemed so eager to participate. You could really get off on exposing yourself like this!

Yoder gave me some basic instructions, and I quickly complied. I got down on my hands and knees, my breasts swinging underneath me. Then I turned around, thrusting my ass up as I pressed my tits into the mattress, spreading my legs to more fully expose my bald pussy and asshole to the seeking camera lens. With a smile, I looked over my right shoulder in time to see Sally drop her dress to the ground. Her tits really were spectacular – gravity-defying globes tanned to a healthy glow, thick brown nipples that were already hard and nearly as big around as they were long.

She knelt next to me and slowly caressed the cheeks of my ass. I shivered in delight. In her melodious, breathy voice, Sally said, "I see you have been spanked recently – you still have welts. Are you a naughty girl?"

Closing my eyes, I mumbled that I was. She laughed, a low, throaty chuckle, and said, "You look pretty good to me."

I allowed her to roll me onto my back. Yoder moved to the side as Sally lay down next to me, curled up against my hip, her huge tits pressed against my own smaller breast and ribs. She leaned over and kissed me, softly at first. But when I parted my lips and ran my tongue along hers, she became more aggressive, plundering my mouth with her own. I ran my hand along the smooth angle of her cheek, then down her back. She ran her hand along my jaw, dancing her fingertips across my collarbone before latching on to one of my tits. Rolling, pinching, and kneading my nipples, Sally finally caused my body to respond. Unfortunately, what I wanted, she couldn't give me.

I wiggled, trying to get out of Sally's grasp. As if she spent all of her spare time wrestling, she grabbed my arms, pinning them above my head before centering herself on me. At first, she knelt with her legs on either side of my waist, rubbing her breasts against my own. The unbelievable softness of her skin against mine was unlike anything I had ever imagined, and when the rigid tips of her tits met mine, we would both shiver with pleasure.

Still fighting not to have sex with another girl, I tried to free my hands, but Sally was having none of it. Eventually tired of the struggle, she lowered herself fully on top of me, her huge tits crushing mine. Slowly, she began to rub her shaved pussy against my own, more soft skin on soft skin, her heat and the smell of her sex – fresh, almost woodsy, and sweet – emanating from our fused centers. With increasing intensity, she stroked herself against me, humping vigorously. I felt her juices seeping onto my skin, merging with the hot wetness seeping from my own pussy. She murmured, "I'm so close..."

Suddenly, she shifted. She dropped my hands and slid up to my chest, sitting her firm, round ass on my breasts so that her cunt was spread open below my chin. Sally used her legs to pin my arms in place, keeping me trapped. With a small cry of pleasure, she plunged both hands into her pussy, her right hand furiously stroking her clit as the fingers of her left hands pumped in and out of her slit. As Sally came, her juices coated my chin and throat, bathing me in her soft scent.

Without giving Sally time to recover, Uncle Paul swept in, turning her onto her belly on top of me so that our pussies were level with each others' mouths. Determined not to give in, I clamped my lips shut just as Sally opened my other lips, tunneling her tongue deep into my cunt. She spread her legs in invitation, but before I could make my last stand against girl-on-girl action, I was shocked to see my uncle's lovely cock savagely plunge into her pussy. Her cry of pleasure vibrated against the folds of my own sopping pussy, and she renewed her efforts, nibbling and sucking at all of my most tender flesh as I began to squirm.

Paul switched up his game, pulling out completely. I marveled at the sight of his glistening cock as it emerged from deep within her cunt. He murmured, "Just watch, Maggie."

As if I could take my eyes off of him! Paul pushed the purple head of his prick against the clenched crinkles of her asshole, and to my amazement, I watched her relax, allowing him access. With a groan of satisfaction, Paul slowly forced his cock into her backside, sheathing himself fully in her tight hole. Equally slowly, he pulled out until only the head of his cock remained inside of her. Before he could push in, Sally thrust back against him, moaning into my slippery center as he filled her again.

Sally caressed my pussy with her fingers, pushing deep inside my pussy as she continued her vigorous licking. She removed her fingers briefly, then I felt one press against my own backdoor. I tried to relax as Sally's digit entered my ass up to the second knuckle, stroking against the fleshy ring as she caressed my asshole in time with Paul's thrusts. It was a strange pressure, but felt so good that I couldn't help but cry out. Paul and Sally both sped up, and she began suckling gently on my clit. It was so hot, and she was bringing me such intense pleasure, that I decided to return the favor.

Reaching up, I parted her smooth lips with my fingers until I saw the deep pink center of her. Her clit was so swollen, it popped up from within like a juicy pearl, just begging for attention. Hesitantly, I ran my tongue across her clit, emboldened as she shouted and bucked in response. Paul and I made eye contact, and he began pounding into her ass for all he was worth as I captured her clit in my lips and thrashed it with the tip of my tongue, savoring her sweet taste and scent. Sally jammed her finger deeper in my ass as she mimicked my motions. It was all she could take and she screamed out like someone was killing her as her whole body shook with orgasm.

I let my head fall back as Sally sucked my clit almost violently. I wrapped my legs around her head, bringing her in deeper as the first shocks of my own orgasm began to spread. Paul pulled out of her ass completely as he came, coating my face with his cum. The three of us collapsed in an exhausted heap, their combined body weight smothering me for a few moments before they rolled to either side of me. After several moments passed, Paul got up and began putting on his clothes. Sally did the same. I was too tired to try yet, so I rolled onto my stomach, wiping my cum-covered cheeks onto the sheets before closing my eyes.

I felt hands at my hips and I groggily tried to push them away, only to be rewarded with a firm slap to my bare ass. I looked over my shoulder to see Mr. Yoder unzipping the fly to his overalls. What he wanted was obvious, so I pushed up to my knees, intending to crawl away from the disgusting man. He took my raised bottom as an invitation, hissing, "That's a good girl, always ready to fuck."

Without preamble, he slammed his enormous cock into my newly broken in pussy. I screamed in pain, only to be rewarded by the sound of his laughter as he drilled into me. His hands reached underneath me, fumbling against my breasts until he latched onto my nipples, pinching until the throbbing in my tits matched the throbbing in my cunt. It was excruciating, at least for the first couple of minutes. Then he gentled his touch, teasing my breasts and slowing his pounding of my pussy considerably. With a shock, I realized I was close to coming, my nipples and cunt pulsing in a matching rhythm as his thick cock stroked my insides. All at once, a fiery liquid pleasure rippled from one part of my body to the other as I keened and bucked in delight. Mr. Yoder's cum bathed my hot sheath momentarily, but he pulled out before I had milked him dry. I felt two thick spurts lash my ass and thighs.

"Something to take with you to remember us by," he chuckled. My mind was racing as I gathered up my clothes and stepped out of the trailer.

A silent car ride took Uncle Paul and me to an upscale hotel. As he checked us in, I self-consciously tugged at my skirt, which was now apparently glued to my ass with Yoder's semen. A deluxe room with a single king-sized bed told me that Paul and I would now be traveling as lovers, to whatever fate he and my mother had decided for me. Try as I might, I couldn't conceive of what he had in mind, so I shrugged off my questions along with my clothes and headed for the large bathtub.

To be continued if there is interest...

12