An Uncertain Journey!

Story Info
She tries to take revenge on her boyfriend.
3.5k words
3.79
39.4k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/09/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This, Rachel had decided, was the final straw, Dave her boyfriend of six months had let her down one time too many. They had arranged to go out for a meal at the new restaurant that had opened on the High street, Rachel had been looking forward to it so much, she had taken her time getting ready.

As Rachel showered, she thought about what the evening would bring. Soaping herself down thinking about her sexy boyfriend, unable to stop the tingle she felt between her legs. She slowly inserted a finger into her wet pussy and closed her eyes letting the water cascade over her remembering the hot sex they had been having since the first evening they had met. How she wished he was here to share the shower with her now. She wanted to feel his fingers inside her and his sweet lips on her pert breasts.

Rachel rubbed her clit with her thumb as she imagined Dave touching her, and felt her warm juices run over her fingers only to be washed away by the shower. It took all Rachel's control to stop before she climaxed, she wanted to save this treat for later.

Rachel quickly dried herself and dressed in the clothes she had chosen earlier, after some careful thought, she had chosen a simple black dress and a pair of high heeled shoes that showed her long slim legs off to perfection.

When she was ready, she poured herself a glass of wine and waited patiently for Dave to pick her up. He was supposed to be there at half past seven, but it was already seven forty five. Rachel had just poured herself the last glass of wine from the bottle when the phone rang,

"Hi babe" said Dave, "sorry but something's come up, I'm not going to be able to make it tonight."

"Oooh Dave!!" Rachel replied, unable to hide the disappointment from her voice, "you promised you wouldn't do this again, I've been really looking forward to tonight."

All Dave could say was, "Hey come on babe, don't give me a hard time, I'll make it up to you."

After putting the phone down, Rachel sat for a minute wondering why Dave had stood her up again, he hadn't really given her an explanation, He had just said that something had come up, Rachel was pretty sure it involved another woman.

"Well!! I'll show him!!" she cried out loud to no one in particular. With that she flounced off up the stairs grabbing another bottle of wine as she went.

Pulling off her dress and underwear she threw them to the floor. Then looking through her wardrobe she pulled out the shortest skirt she could find. As she put it on she looked in the mirror wondering for a second if she would dare go out in it with no knickers on. She had never actually worn this skirt out of the house as it was so short. Dave had bought it for her and liked her to wear it for him when he came around. As she thought about Dave it made her more determined to go through with it.

Next Rachel chose a tight fitting white T-shirt to go with the light blue skirt and a pair of white strappy sandals. She turned to face the mirror and was shocked at the image in front of her, she looked like a little tart!

Her tits could be clearly seen through the thin material of her short top and her skirt barely covered her shaved pussy, but there was no stopping her now. Perhaps it was the combination of being pissed off with Dave and the wine she had consumed, but tonight she was going to get her own back on him.

On hearing the sound of a car horn outside, Rachel left the house and went over to the taxi she had booked. As soon as the taxi driver saw her he got out of the car and came round to open the door for her.

She could feel his eyes on her body and knew that he was taking in every inch of her. Now was the awkward bit, she had to get into the taxi with this strange man watching her every move. It crossed her mind to apologize and say she wouldn't be going out after all, but then she looked up at him and saw the pure lust in his eyes and realized that it was actually turning her on.

Rachel lowered herself down into the seat and as she moved her legs into the car she knew he was looking straight at her now moist cunt. As he walked back to the drivers’ side she could clearly see the bulge in his trousers getting bigger.

On the journey to the bar, the driver was watching her in the mirror all the time, "Who's the lucky fella then?" he asked.

"I'm sorry?" Rachel replied, as if she didn't understand what he meant.

"Well, you don't dress like that for no reason, you must be meeting someone special."

"No, no one special, I was supposed to be going out with my boyfriend but he stood me up."

He looked at her wide eyed and said, "More fool him, letting a gorgeous girl like you out on your own, if you fancy a bit of company later I finish work at 1am."

"Thanks, but I would never cheat on my boyfriend."

By this time they had arrived at the bar, as soon as the taxi stopped the driver was out of his seat opening the door for her to get out.

'Dirty bastard' thought Rachel, he just wants another look up my skirt. He took her hand and helped her out, this time Rachel opened her legs a little to give him a better look. She was realizing how much she enjoyed teasing him, he of course, didn't miss the opportunity and looked straight at the sight she put in front of him.

As she paid him, he handed her his card. "Call me when you want to go home, next time there will be no charge." he said with a wink. Rachel thanked him and went into the bar.

As she ordered herself a drink she knew that she was being watched, now what should she do? She wasn't used to going out on her own, and especially dressed in such revealing clothes. Should she stand, or sit on one of the stools at the bar? Rachel knew if she sat down her skirt would not leave much to the imagination, but after the way she felt as the taxi driver looked at her she decided to sit.

As soon as she was seated a man appeared at her side, as he ordered himself a pint he unashamedly looked Rachel up and down. Rachel pretended not to notice him and instead looked straight into her drink, she loved the thought of this man being turned on by looking at her and couldn't stop her nipples giving her away by growing hard under her T-shirt. He moved closer to her now so that their legs were touching.

"Can I buy you a drink?" He asked her. Rachel turned to look at him for the first time, he was actually very nice looking, slim with the looks of a film star, light brown hair and a square jaw.

“No thanks," she said, with more confidence than she felt inside. "I'm waiting for my boyfriend." she lied. Rachel had no intention of cheating on Dave, she just wanted to have some fun, and let her boyfriend know that she hadn't sat at home pining for him after he'd let her down.

After exchanging some small talk with the stranger, Rachel turned back to her drink making it quite clear that she didn't want to talk to him anymore. The man sat back on the stool next to her, still not taking his eyes off her body. Rachel was enjoying the feeling of power it gave her more and more, and parted her legs a little to give him a better view. As she looked out the corner of her eye she could see he had a raging hardon, which in turn made her cunt wetter than ever. She liked this game, she had never felt so in control in her life. This man who she didn't even know would do anything now just to be given the chance to reach out and touch her soft moist cunt, or slip his hand under her top and feel the firmness of her tits.

Just then the man got up and moved quickly in the direction of the toilets. Rachel smiled to herself, she knew exactly what he was going to do, she started to pull down the hem of her skirt and move her legs back round to the bar, when she suddenly felt a hand on her knee stopping her from moving. "So!! You like teasing men do you?" whispered a mans voice close to her ear. Rachel turned to face him and found herself staring into the most gorgeous dark eyes she had ever seen. Unable to speak she just shook her head. "I've been watching you, you little tart, you enjoyed turning that guy on." As he spoke he moved round to sit on the stool the other man had just vacated. Keeping his hand on her knee he pulled her legs a little further apart. "So this is what he was so interested in." He said as his eyes went to her now fully exposed cunt. Rachel tried to pull her legs back together, but his grip was too strong. Now this game didn't seem such fun anymore, she felt a rush of fear run through her as he pulled his stool closer to her so that now he was sitting between her legs preventing her from closing them. His eyes traveled up her body and rested on her tits, she was wishing now that she hadn't dressed so provocatively and felt very conscious of the fact that her T-shirt hid nothing from his gaze. "Nice tits," he said mockingly. Rachel moved her arms in front of her to try and cover herself a bit, but he took hold of her wrists and pulled them down to her sides, "I thought this is what you wanted you little prick teaser." He said as he ran his hands up her arms, stopping at the side of her tits his thumbs flicked over her nipples, "No!! Please don't!!" Rachel cried out, finding her voice at last. "You expect to come out dressed like that and then dare to protest when a man wants to touch you. I know it's what you really want," he whispered hoarsely as he put his hand between her legs and felt her now soaking cunt. Despite herself Rachel couldn't help but be aroused by this dark stranger and his probing fingers. "Let's get out of here," he said leading her out of the bar by her arm.

Rachel could do nothing to resist. She felt powerless in the presence of this dominant man. He led her around the back of the bar and into the car park. They carried on walking over to the far end of the car park until they reached what she assumed was his car, but they didn't get in it, instead he pulled her to the front of the car. 'Oh god!!' thought Rachel, 'he's going to rape me.' He leaned her against the bonnet and stepped back, he had let her go. what should she do? Would she be able to make a run for it? Rachel decided against that idea, she knew she wouldn't get far before he caught her again, so she just stood still against the bonnet like a startled rabbit while he undressed her mentally.

"Show me your tits" he said bluntly. "What! No way!" she protested, he took a step towards her, "you either show me them yourself, or I'll get them out for you, and believe me I wont be as gentle with you if you don't obey me. The look in his eyes told Rachel he meant what he said, so slowly she lifted the bottom of her T-shirt over her tits. "Good girl, now I bet you want me to suck them don't you?" Rachel had to admit to herself that she really did want him to take her tits in his mouth and suck and bite on her nipples, she couldn't believe how turned on she was. "Ask me nicely, and I might just do it," he was saying.

"I want you to suck them," she whispered, "Sir!! You call me Sir when you talk to me slut!!" he barked back. "And say please, slut!" "Please Sir, please suck my tits for me," Rachel begged. He moved towards her and took both her tits in his hands, bending his head he started to suck greedily on her nipples, oh god!! It felt wonderful!! Then he thrust his hand up her skirt, pushing his knee between her legs he forced them apart, giving him the chance to get his fingers deep inside her.

Almost at once Rachel felt her orgasm building, starting in her toes and moving up her body and into her stomach like a ball of fire, then exploding out of her cunt. She felt her legs give way and fell backwards against the bonnet as she pushed up against his fingers. When she had got her breath back he pulled away from her and unzipped his trousers. "Suck my cock slut!" He demanded, Rachel immediately knelt in front of him and took his lovely hard cock in her mouth, licking and sucking it deep into her throat, soon he was letting out a deep groan and shot his cum into her mouth. "Now lick my cock clean slut!" By now Rachel was so in his power, she automatically obeyed him, licking his cock until every drop of his cum had gone. "Now slut, I want to see you naked, strip for me." Rachel didn't have much to remove, but she said, "Yes Sir" and pulled her T-shirt over her head then pulled her skirt down over her hips letting it drop to the floor and stepping out of it. She stood there under his admiring gaze, naked in the car park. If anyone were to come out to their car now they would surely see her. Pushing her gently backwards he lowered his head to her eager cunt and licked on her stiff little clit until she came again and again. "You want me to fuck you slut?" he asked, "Yes Sir, please fuck me!! Fuck me hard!!" Rachel needed to feel his rigid cock inside her now. He thrust straight into her cunt and pumped furiously in and out of her time and time again until they both came together. He collapsed on top of her kissing her gently and saying, "You are a wonderful little slut, I think I'll take you home with me." And with that he opened the car door for her, she obediently got in and looked froward to arriving at his house where they could carry on with this wonderful game.

============================================================

They drove off and after a short while, they were in a dark, poorly lit area that she had only passed through in daylight. He stopped the car and reached over to the glove box. pulling out a pair of handcuffs and a silk scarf1

"put your hands behind your back you prick teasing little bitch!" He rasped at her, "and don't be so bloody stupid as to try anything!"

She was panicing, the bile, rising in her throat and mixing with the taste of his hot, juicy spunk, which still lingered in her mouth! she was powerless to resist him however and thought that he would hurt her if she did not obey! he turned her, roughly in the car seat until, she was facing the passenger door! She put her hands behind her back and he secured them, brutally with the handcuffs and then, tied the scarf, tightly around her eyes, she felt a scream rising within her but, almost at once, she new it would be useless, this was a largely industrial area, which was deserted at night, apart from some of the dregs of society, tramps, drug pushers and the like! For her to scream would only make things worse!

"If they could possibly be worse" she thought, terror gripping her flat little stomach now!

She heard this man, of whom she was so frightened but, yet so fascinated too, open the drivers door of the car and felt the car rise, slightly as he got out of his seat, she heard the door close!

"What on earth is happening?" she thought to herself, "he's not going off and leaving me here, surely?"

The passenger door was wrenched, roughly open!

"Get out!" he said, commandingly,"Get out I said, you whore do as you're told!"

She scrambled out of the car and she heard him slam the door, then, he fumbled with the rear door and she heard it open!

"Now!" he said, "get in the back and lie down on the floor, bitch!"

"My god! How did I ever let myself get into this position?" she thought, despairingly but, she HAD to do his bidding! She crawled in and lay on the floor, the arch thing in the floor, pushing uncomfortably in her middriff! He slammed the door and she sensed., rather than heard him move around the car again! The drivers door opened and she heard the "click!" of the rear door locks being engaged! she felt the car, settle as he got back into the drivers seat and started up!

"Do not move, cow!" he barked, "Or i will really hurt you!"

He gunned the engine and she felt the car lurch forward and accelerate roughly! It felt as if they were travelling very fast indeed!

An age passed, although, it could not have been more than 15 or 20 minutes and the car was stopped, quite sharply, as if the driver was now, nervous or, excited maybe!

He got out and opened the back door of the car on the drivers side, she felt him grab her hair! he dragged at her!

"Come on you slut!" he barked, "don't fuck me about, get out NOW!"

She struggled upright, and almost fell as she was part dragged and part fell out of the back of the car! He caught her, roughly!

"Walk!" it was the only word he said!

"Where are we?" she asked, tremblingly!

"That doesn't matter to you!"He hissed at her, "Just behave yourself and do as you're told and you may be allowed to go free, later! Much later!" He laughed, cruelly!

He dragged her, by her left arm, for a few steps and then, stopped! She heard him fumbling with keys and then the key went into a lock and she heard a door open!

She was so absolutely terrified by now that her long, slender legs would hardly carry her! He dragged her, up some stairs and along a passageway, it smelt dirty and there was the unmistakable odour of stale hash mixed with alcohol! she shivered, in a cold sweat, certain that she would probably never see the outside world again!

He stopped her and she heard him open a door! Roughly, he pushed her into the room and as she stumbled forward, her progress was impeded by something cold and hard!

she gasped, the breath knocked from her soft, smooth body! she heard him laugh!

"Good" He said, sounding cooller now, less nervous! "You've found the bed! get on it, fast!!"

She groped her way around until she found the corner and then, feeling around until she found the mattress, she crawled onto the bed, lying on her side as, the handcuffs were biting into her wrists now!

He came around the bed and approached her from behind! he grasped the 'cuffs between her two slender and now, tender wrists. He yanked at them, and dragged her across the bed and she felt him unlock one wrist, she waited, hoping but, he dragged on the other wrist and secured the spare cuff around what sounded like a rail at the top of the bed! He grabbed her other wrist and secured that roughly, to the other side of the bed and then!!!!

"Oh, my god," she thought," What is he doing now?"

She heard the rattle of a chain and then, felt a hand on one of her slender ankles! something cold, oh so cold! was shoved around her ankle and then to the other ankle too!

She tried to move her feet but, found that there was very little play!!

He laughed, cruelly!"don't be such a silly fucking bitch, they're chained to the bed!

==========================================

(end of chapter 2, next chapter when i get some more time, i've already got the inspiration!!

luv and licks xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx