An Uncomfortable Customer

Story Info
Masseur takes anger out on his customer's daughter, Sarah.
5.2k words
4.28
91k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mind_sex
mind_sex
140 Followers

This story uses the same Sarah from "Summer Camping Trip", however, it is not necessary to read either before the other. I am a new writer, so please leave comments, good or bad, and I will accept them gladly.

--------------

"Hmmmm" Sally let out a soft moan into the headrest of the masseur table. Ever since she past that age barrier of forty about five years ago, Sally's body needed some form of relaxation. Sleep was good, but her bank account still showed the remnants of her tricky divorce many years earlier. Not only did she win over the house, but was also left a hefty sum of her ex-husbands' earnings after being caught with the babysitter, claiming not to have known she was only sixteen.

Since then, her husband had spent a short sentence in prison, before moving far away from her. Sally had gained custody of their then-toddler, Sarah, and used the wealth that she had been left with to raise her as best she could.

That was fifteen years ago, and long out of her memory. Right now, her mind was occupied with the tingles flushing throughout her body as the large hands of the Mexican masseur, Diego pressed into her back. With plenty of oil, Diego had worked up a hot burning rub all over his client's back and legs, and frequently changed his movements to suit the demands of Sally.

This was the second time Diego was called upon by Sally for his services, and he had come to see that he was to be one of his more tricky customers. "Too hard" or "Harder" were the most common words from his client. Although she treated him more like a hired servant.

However, he was drawn back to the job because the prim and proper anglo lady was quite beautiful for her age. She was an average height but had legs that seemed to go on forever. Diego savoured his time spent massaging up and down her taught muscles in her thighs and calves. She obviously worked out. Sally had decent sized breasts, but while she did remove her bra for the massage, she had not even considered turning to face upwards. Topping it off, she had a striking face, framed with luscious brown locks, slightly curled and flowing past her shoulders. Many younger men saw her as a "milf", and Diego thought she resembled the actress Courtney Cox.

Sally liked the way she looked, wearing clothes that demonstrated her inherited wealth whilst also showing off her body. However, as she was laid off her job just last month, she had cut the spending on clothes, and felt guilty now in the pleasure of Diego's hands. She loved the way the roughness of his skin was complemented with the gentleness of his touch. She was forced to think of the Mexican man's body.

Diego was almost 40 and was no model. His facial features were rugged but he thought he was far from attractive, and his lack of confidence in his appearance often worsened it. However, after years of training and practice in his area of expertise, Diego had huge arms and a strong, muscular chest. With regular exercise, the rest of his body was also fairly easy on the female eye. Sally had thought on numerous occasions since his first visits of the possibility of his seduction. After all, she was not being largely satisfied in her current status as single mother.

Perhaps it was the way she wiggled her bum on the table slightly as Diego approached her upper thighs, but he sensed her sexual frustration. He withheld from making any suggestions last week, but this week the movements had become more obvious, and it was clear that she needed more than a massage.

As the massage was winding to a finish, Diego looked over Sally's naked body, with the exception of her baby-blue panties. He decided he needed to be bold. As he slid his hands up the long legs of the beautiful lady, he lingered in his movements as he reached the top, and rather than lifting them from her legs, he continued the press higher.

His large fingers pressed on the underside of her panties, and Sally thought "Finally" as her expectations were fulfilled. As his thumbs dropped between the crack of her ass cheeks, he lowered them slowly, tentatively to her cunt lips. Resting there for a moment, he waited for a reaction. Seeing none, he felt safe to continue, and rubbed her slit up and down a few times. Sally was in a state of relief, however she knew this could not last.

Suddenly, Sally jerked herself forward away from Diego's fingers, turning abruptly, her face showing a shock. "What do you think you're doing?!" she questioned him in mock-fear. Diego was dumbfounded for words. He felt like there was no need to explain what he was doing and so could not answer her question.

A smile appeared across his face as if to express his mischief, but was only returned with a stern look of disbelief. Sally played the part well as she slapped him across the face, wiping his goofy smile from it. "How dare you! You think you can just go fondling your clients willy-nilly. Let me tell you, I am not some cheap whore!" Her voice had risen to a shout.

She paused. "If you do not want me to press legal charges, and believe me I WILL, you will complete this massage and leave, free of charge." Diego had nothing to reply, a schoolboy caught with gum in class. He had to comply to the strong will of the lady. "Yes, ma'am" he said.

"That's just for a start! You should be paying me not to take you to court. You wouldn't stand a chance with this one." Sally felt she might have overdone it a little, but she had to be sure she was getting this massage for free. She lay back down on the table, "No more funny business," she commanded.

Diego went about with his business, disappointed with himself for not asking at least before taking such a bold move. But he was sure she was asking for it. His confusion was only replaced by frustration; not only with him, but with the way Sally had reacted. She treated him like dirt, and she had done ever since he had worked for her.

His hands pushed strongly into her back in frustration, thinking "white bitch, thinks she's better than me, more powerful than me! I've worked ten times as hard as her, I deserve the wealth she has. I should be looking down on her." His thoughts were disturbed by a twitch and a small yelp, "Too hard, you numbnut, how difficult can it be to keep some consistency."

With that the front door opened, and in trudged the tired looking Sarah. She was dressed in her school uniform and looked absolutely gorgeous. She wore a white buttoned blouse, with a small navy blue bow under the collar. Her skirt was the same colour, and came down to just above her knees. As though to dress her splendidly shaped legs up further, her silky white socks came up to just below her knees, and her small feet were clad in small black flats. The outfit looked amazingly cute on her small figure, as her skinny body, complimented by her cute bubble butt, immediately drew the gaze of Diego.

As his eyes travelled up her little frame, it came to rest on her small, pretty face, soft blue eyes, smooth skin, accentuated with her small mouth and nose. Stands of her blonde hair, washed with a light brown, fell down onto her face in her flourished tiredness, while the rest of her hair, held in a ponytail, was hidden by the cute, beige broad-rimmed hat.

Sally sensed something had changed as Diego's hands stopped moving. She looked up to find her daughter of eighteen years. Just last month, they celebrated her birthday as they looked back on the years of difficulty for them both without a husband or father. "Hi dear, how was your day?"

"It was alright, same old school." Her face seemed to exude life and her smile lit up the room.

The casual chitchat continued, while Diego was instructed to "continue working." He did so, but kept an eye on the pretty teen, who came and sat on the couch near the table. As she slumped down on the couch, her skirt rode up to about halfway up her thighs, and Diego could feel blood flow towards his groin. Her skin was so delicate and golden. He wandered how she was able to get such an even and perfect tan.

Sarah seemed to take interest in the handiwork of Diego, and asked her mum in a sarcastic tone "where's my massage, huh mother?" Sally was about to reply when she caught her tongue, and turned to face Diego. "Actually, Diego here has been kind enough to offer to give you a massage free of charge." She gave him a threatening smile. "Oh that's nice of you, Diego" Sarah walked over to him, "I'm Sarah by the way."

"Well I'm about done now anyway," said Sally as she rose from the table, covering her breasts from the other two. Sarah followed her to the other room, "Umm, mum do I have to go naked like you?" she asked tentatively.

"I'm not fully naked. Besides you can keep your bra on if you want." Sarah still looked anxious, "It's for free, dear, just go and enjoy it. And you better go quickly, I need to pick up your boyfriend in about twenty minutes, remember."

Sarah had almost forgotten about her boyfriend coming over for a movie night tonight, and with the football field a lot closer than his house, he agreed to come over straight from practice.

Sally pushed her daughter back out into the living room, urging her to go quickly and make the most of Diego's "generosity". "Do I have time to change my underwear at least?"

"Don't be such a fusser, just get on the table."

With that, Sarah settled herself, and started unbuttoning her blouse. She made light work of the blouse, and moved to the skirt, slipping it quickly aside. Diego watched in awe through the corner of his eye as her ass was revealed. The skinny little girl then walked over to the table, and Diego noticed she was in fact very small.

"Erm, excuse me Sally, I do need your permission to massage anyone under eighteen years old."

"Well that shouldn't be a problem, Diego, as my lovely daughter is eighteen," she replied in scorn. Diego blushed at his mistake, and was surprised that such a small girl, despite her beautifully formed body, was so old. "Lie down please," he suggested to Sarah, who was a little confused as to what to do.

She lay down and Diego almost blew his load right there. Her cute rear, covered in her thin, white school underwear, was sticking up off the table. It was so small and cute, fleshy yet firm. He yearned to just reach out and grab it. He imagined his big hand, almost completely covering it completely, grasping the flesh in his hand and releasing it, allowing it to ripple in small vibrations.

Sally walked in again after leaving to dress fully, and Diego was forced into action. He asked her carefully if he could unclip her brassiere, as it was important that he could access her entire back. Sarah was cautious, and opted to consent as his large fingers fumbled to unclasp it. Once done, he poured some oil into his hands and went about rubbing over her small back.

In comparison to her mother, Sarah's body would take far less time as there was less skin to cover, but Diego could do this all day. As his hands danced over her back, he fell into a trance as the heat in his hands was surely transferred into her body. Sarah never once complained, and after a few minutes, the massage had built to a point where each stroke brought a wave of relaxation and relief to the girl. She too fell into the trance of the magical power of Diego's hands.

Diego moves his hands to Sarah's thighs, moving them up and down. He was unable to go below the knee as Sarah had seemingly forgotten to take off her socks. He should have seen that earlier and now could not take them off for her as he had oil all over his hands. As he began to massage her upper thighs, he ventured further and further north, pressing into the lower parts of Sarah's ass.

Sally watched from the kitchen and made sure Diego behaved. However, her view was not completely clear, and on one upstroke, Diego accidentally brushed Sarah's pussy through her panties. Sarah dismissed it as an accident, but a few strokes later felt it again. Maybe he was just being a little clumsy. Diego was far from clumsy with his powerful hands, and couldn't help himself with the successive brushing of her little cunny imprint in the white cloth. This continued and eventually, a drop of moisture appeared on the underwear.

Sarah was not keen on being felt up by a stranger, but thought, this was a massage and he is just touching my body to make me feel good. So she let it continue, her arousal building as he now brushed slightly heavier against her snatch and on every stroke. Diego was in heaven as the youthful flesh rippled and moved around his fingers. Never had he massaged such heavenly buns with the perfect mixture of flesh and muscle. His cock was at full-length now and bursting for release, as both descended into another trance.

Both were abruptly stirred when a "beeeep bip" came from the pile of Sarah's clothes. Sally strolled in to see what the noise was. "Can you check my phone for me please?" Sarah asked her mother, "It could be from Phil." Phil was Sarah's boyfriend of two months.

Sally found the phone and flipped it open. The message appeared on the screen. "Oh damn! Phillip needs to be picked up in fifteen minutes, which means I need to leave now." She looked at Sarah in a sorrowful tone as she gave the signal that time was up.

"Mummm, are you sure you can't leave in ten minutes, this is so good!" she pleaded with her. "Or you can just go anyway, I will see Diego out."

"Oh I cannot leave you here alone with him," she directed a strong stare at Diego.

"Mum you never trust me with anything. I am eighteen now, I know how to handle myself. I'm not a little girl anymore." Diego couldn't help but think that she still appeared to be one. Sally thought so to.

A tension rose as neither spoke, challenging the other to give in. "Oh fine whatever, finish this quickly, I want to see you gone by the time I am back," she said to Diego. "And if you dare try any of that funny business on my daughter, I will have you out of this country in no time. Honey keep your phone on you and call at the slightest disturbance, OK?"

Sarah looked at her in her frustration of being treated like a kid.

"Ok, I'm going. I'll be right back." One last glare at Diego and she was gone.

As the door shut, Sarah removed her bra completely and lay back down on the table. "Please, exactly as you were Diego." He resumed his powerful stokes into her thighs and ass, now more willing to push higher up, and play with her pussy lips through her undies.

The massage grew more and more powerful and daring in the movements of Diego's hands, and continued to push Sarah's underwear higher and higher on her cheek. By the time the bottom edge was completely scrunched up to the top edge of her underwear, Diego had complete access to the young girl's ass. The fabric was wedged up into her ass crack, and the edges of her pussy lips came into view. Small tufts of hair snuck out over the edge of her panties, and Diego continued to further fondle her cunt. Her juices were now flowing freely, and she lifted her bum towards the fingers.

As Diego continued, his large finger was removed from her pussy, and with a quick and desperate flash, Diego grabbed her underwear and yanked it down her toned legs. He then took each cheek of the small bubble butt in his two giant hands. It was almost covered completely, and he made light and heavy squeezes of the flesh in his rough hands.

This was not enough for Diego, though and he lowered his face towards her pussy. Lifting her ass by his hold on her cheeks, Diego pulled the eighteen-year-old ass into the air so that his tongue could lap up the juices that formed around her pussy lips. Sarah let out a squeal further portraying herself as younger than eighteen.

Sarah was not a virgin, however had never received oral sex from any boy, and only now realised what she was missing out on. Diego let his tongue explore the outer lips of the smooth crevice, moving down to pay particular attention to her clitoris. Sarah's ecstasy continued and could not withhold screams of joy as she tilted her head back towards her rear.

Her back arched in an extremely erotic pose as both her head and ass were lifted off the table, while her flat stomach remained down. Diego continued his assault on her clit and surrounding lips, until he drove his tongue as deep as it would go into her pussy. Adding to this, he moved one of his thumbs to circle her small, brown rosebud.

With the grip he had on her cheeks, Diego easily spread them apart to reveal her most precious of holes. No boy she had been with had ever even touched there. That no longer stood, as Diego wedged his thumb down to the first knuckle into her shit hole. The sensations were too much to bear, as Diego's tongue now darted in and out of her slit. Sarah reached back, spreading her cheeks further for him as she screamed at the top of her lungs in her biggest orgasm.

Diego rode it long and continued his stimulation of her private parts, and one orgasm turned into a second immediately after. Diego squeezed his entire thumb into her rosebud, and wiggled it around in unison with his tongue. As this orgasm subsided, Diego turned Sarah over and pulled her body toward him so that his groin was level with hers. He bent down and kissed her deeply, swishing her pussy fluids between their mouths. Sarah accepted the heavy kiss, amazed at the passion with which he delivered it. No boy had ever kissed her like that.

As he held this, one hand stroked the smooth skin of Sarah's face, while the other wrestled with his pants until they lay on the floor. Sarah had no idea what he was doing, her eyes and faced occupied with the mashing of her small, cute lips against his large cracked ones. All things about Diego seemed to mountain over the girl, and his urge to take her was built up with the memory of how her mother had treated him.

"That white bitch thought she was so much greater than me. Now look at me!" he thought to himself as he looked into the eyes of her little daughter. And with that thought, he pressed his cock into Sarah's slit with a sudden force.

Sarah had not been expecting his entry, and the combined force and size of his Mexican tool would have caused her to scream. But Diego held her face against his, and eased his entry. He had plunged five inches of his extremely fat prick into the tight snatch, and held it there as she grew accustomed to it inside her.

Lowering himself down into her, he moved his hands to her small breasts, pinching her erect nipples. Sarah felt this as a sharp pain, too, but after several pinches and twirls, his large fingers again felt heavenly on her skin. At last, he bottomed out on the extremely tight pussy, having to heave his weight down to enter untouched depths with his eight-inch meat.

With that, he stood up, taking in the sight of his huge tool buried inside this lithe girl, squirming around on the end of his fuck stick. He took mental note to dedicate this moment to Sally, laughing to himself.

Picking up Sarah with ease due to his huge arms, Diego now had her leaning into his big body, and lifted her up off his pole. Gravity and arousal forced Sarah to slide back down, and Diego continued this, building a steady rhythm. Sarah had overcome the pain that had inhabited her swollen cunt and gave way to unbridled pleasure, and began to do the bouncing atop of Diego's manhood. Sensations ripped through them both as Diego started walking around the room. He walked into the next room, a formal lounge room, which had a window out to the front of the house.

Laying her down on the antique furniture, he pressed Sarah's sock-covered legs back in front of her body. With one hand, he held her ankles together at his arms length, and with the other guided his eight-inch monster into Sarah's sopping hole He placed stood up on the coffee table too and squatted over the girl, her ass and pussy exposed completely for him to take advantage.

mind_sex
mind_sex
140 Followers
12