An Uncomfortable Situation Ch. 04

Story Info
Ali and Tommy continue to pose together naked.
5.7k words
4.78
189.9k
83
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 11/01/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning started off a little different than previous mornings. Ali in bed with me wasn't a new thing. Waking up, both of us naked, was.

We were nestled together, spooning, her back pressed against me, my hand resting against her belly. I felt a surge in my cock as my morning erection began to grow, and I ran my hand up along her skin, grazing her breast.

"Mmmm." Ali purred as she stretched, starting to roll onto her belly.

My hand brushed her skin, tracing around her ribcage and onto her back, trailing down to her ass as she prostrated herself on the mattress and rolled her head to face me, pushing her hair back out of her face.

"G'morning," she said, laying her head back on the pillow.

"Morning," I said, leaning over and kissing her.

Ali sat up with a start, looking at the clock, and then flopped back down.

"I was afraid we might have overslept," she said.

I turned to look at the clock.

"We've got plenty of time," I said.

"I know," Ali said, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. "I'm gonna go take a shower."

Ali kissed me again as she climbed over me and skipped out of her bedroom.

I rolled over in the bed, my cock throbbing with early morning zeal. I took a couple of deep breaths and crawled out of bed.

I looked down the hall, rewarded with the sight of Ali bent over adjusting the water, her ass thrust back at me. A moment later, she pulled the shower curtain closed.

I went to the kitchen to find something to eat, and as I walked out of the kitchen, my erection swayed in front of me, refusing to go away.

The events of the day before were still a rush in my mind, and I couldn't escape the thought that I would once again be naked with Ali, in front of a woman I barely knew, for most of the day.

What sort of posing would Lisa want us to do? Would it be as sexually charged as yesterday afternoon had been?

I closed my eyes and wrapped my hand around my cock, beginning to stroke gently. I couldn't shake the image of Ali's gorgeous ass, and I knew if I didn't do something, I'd start the posing session with a massive hard-on.

"What are you doing?"

My eyes snapped open to see Ali standing in the doorway to my bedroom. She held the towel just in front of her, but I could still see her breasts pushed up against her arm.

"I... "Caught masturbating by my sister, I couldn't find words.

"I mean, I know what you're doing," she said, stepping into the room and walking over to my bed. "But why?"

Ali sat down beside me on the bed, dropping her towel. Her fingers grazed my cheek as she kissed me softly on the lips. Her hand fell to my lap, taking hold of my cock. Her thumb rubbed over the head.

"If I don't," I said, "I'll be hard when we start this morning."

Ali kissed me again.

"I don't care," she said. "And I don't think Lisa does, either."

"If she has us pose like we did yesterday afternoon..." I said.

"If she has us pose like we did yesterday afternoon," Ali said, "you being hard won't be a problem."

"Remember how horny we both were?" I asked.

Ali bit her lip, nodded and smiled.

"And if we get to that point again..." My words trailed off.

"We'll... have to take care of each other again."

"You're not worried about her seeing us?" I asked.

Ali shook her head.

"I got to thinking about it while I was in the shower," she said. "I'm pretty sure she saw us."

Ali leaned in and kissed me, nipping at my lip.

"And she didn't say anything," she said. "So..."

"So?"

"So, I don't think she minded," Ali said. "And besides, it's not like we meant for her to see us. It'd be different if we actually had sex in front of her.

"You know," she said, "if we were actually having sex for her to draw it or paint it. We just have to be more careful."

Ali's hand slid slowly up and down my cock.

"You keep doing that," I said, "and you're gonna make me cum."

Ali stopped.

"I'll make you cum," she said. "Later." She stood up, turning to face me, sliding between my legs.

"Just promise me one thing," she said. She was standing near enough to touch, my cock pointed straight at her pussy.

"What's that?" I asked. I reached out and rubbed her thighs.

"Come to me when you want to..." she looked down at my cock. "When you're hard and you need to cum, let me know."

"Ali..."

"If we didn't have to get ready to go," she said, "I'd finish you now."

She leaned in and kissed me on the cheek.

"And I promise I'll take care of you one way or the other today," she said. "But right now, you need to grab your shower."

When I came out of the shower, Ali was walking down the hall naked, coming from the kitchen.

I was dressed in a couple of minutes, and when I leaned into Ali's room, she was still naked.

"You gonna get dressed today?" I asked.

"Bra or no bra?" she asked, turning around and cupping her breasts in her hands. "Seems kind of pointless when I know it's coming off as soon as we get there, ya know?"

"So don't wear one," I said.

"You'd like that wouldn't you?" she asked, walking over to me. "You'd like to watch my boobs bounce up and down beneath my shirt, wouldn't you?"

I nodded.

Ali smiled at me and turned to her bed. I watched as she pulled her hair back into a pony tail and then pulled a t-shirt over her head. Next, she pulled on a scant pair of bikini panties and reached for a light skirt that I remembered hit her mid thigh.

"You wanna pull my panties off me again today?" she asked.

I nodded again.

"Are you trying to keep me hard?" I asked.

Ali nodded and smiled as she stepped into her skirt.

She slipped on sandals as she tied the t-shirt into a knot just above her waist, and we left the apartment.

We arrived at Lisa's about ten minutes later. We knocked three times on Lisa's door, waiting several seconds before knocking a little harder than the last time. Finally, we heard Lisa's voice calling out to us, telling us she was coming.

The door swung open, and Lisa stepped back, holding onto the door knob as she held a robe pulled closed about her body.

She smiled at us, appearing to be out of breath as we walked in, and when she closed the door behind us, she fell against it, taking a deep breath.

"Hi," she said. "I'm sorry. I lost track of time; I was out back on the patio working on a sketch and almost didn't hear you knocking."

She stepped toward us, trying to hold her robe closed as she kissed us both on the cheek and hugged us warmly. She didn't succeed; Ali and I both got a brief glimpse of her breast before she pulled her robe together again.

"I'm glad to see you both came back," she said. "Come on, I want to show you what I worked on after you left yesterday."

Lisa grabbed Ali by the hand and led us through her house to the studio. I followed close behind; Lisa's robe was short, and it just barely covered her ass.

"I don't usually answer the door naked," she said.

"That's okay," Ali said. "We don't mind."

"I do like to work in the nude, though," Lisa said, leading us through the patio door. "But you already knew that."

She was looking right at Ali, who nodded.

I only caught the last part of their exchange out of the corner of my eye. My attention was focused on the easel in front of me.

Sitting at the top of it was the sketch of Ali and me standing naked together. There was no mistaking that she was holding my cock in her hand. Down to the right was a sketch of her reclining back against me. On the left was a sketch of... that wasn't Ali.

"That's a sketch of me," Lisa said.

She was nude in the sketch, sitting in a chair, legs parted, clearly relaxed.

It was a good drawing.

"How...?" Ali asked.

"A mirror," she said, pointing to the wall.

It was a full length mirror, and I now saw the chair Lisa had been sitting in.

"What do you think?" Lisa asked. "Self portrait sketches are always a bit of an exercise in ego for me."

"Impressive," Ali said.

I nodded in agreement.

"It's a good likeness," I said.

"A very good likeness," Ali said.

"Thank you." She continued to look at the sketch for a few moments and then looked around the patio before looking back at us.

"So..." Lisa bit her lip and hugged her arms tighter about her body. "I did some thinking last night and this morning, and I'd like to throw some ideas out and see what you think."

Ali and I looked at each other.

"Okay," Ali said.

"First, there's something about natural light, even with shadows like I have out here. I like the texture it can add, so, if you don't mind, as long as it doesn't get too warm, I'd like to do some sketches with you posing out here on the patio; maybe make that something we do in the mornings before we have to go inside where it's cooler."

Ali and I looked at each other and nodded. The idea of being naked outside with Ali was exciting in and of itself. I knew a cool breeze blowing on her skin gave her goose bumps; I was sure it would make her nipples hard, too.

"Awesome." Lisa. "Now... could you both go ahead and get undressed? Just toss your clothes over there. I want to look at something. I've got a couple of ideas I'm toying with."

Lisa turned away from us as we started undressing. I diverted my eyes from Ali long enough to see Lisa's robe sag open as she began flipping through some sketch sheets, spreading them out on a table in front of her. I looked back at Ali, who was stepping out of her skirt. She looked over at Lisa, then back at me and smiled.

Ali made a show of taking off her shirt, thrusting her tits at me, and then watched, smiling as I finished stripping out of my underwear. My cock was once again nearly erect, and as Ali turned away from me so I could strip her panties off, I felt my pulse quicken.

Ali bent over and picked up her panties, tossed them over with the rest of her clothes, smiled at me and we turned to face Lisa. She was seated on a stool, her robe open but covering her breasts, with a handful of sketches in her lap.

"Come a little closer." Lisa waved us over to her. "Closer."

Her eyes danced up and down our bodies before lingering on Ali's pussy and my cock. Lisa took a deep breath and exhaled slowly.

"These are a few of the first sketches we did, Ali." Lisa turned sideways, affording us a better view of the drawings in her lap. In every one, Ali was nude, or nearly so, wearing at most a pair of panties, and occasionally, partially covered by a sheet or towel. "And these were the first frontals we did."

She looked up at Ali, then at me. Four sketches. Ali wore nothing in them. She was completely naked, and depending on the pose, increasingly vulnerable to the artist's gaze. In the most graphic of the drawings, Ali lay reclining, one foot planted flat with her knee bent, the other leg splayed to the side, knee equally bent, her pussy fully visible. What immediately drew my attention to this drawing was not its graphic nature, but the fact that my sister's pussy had a lot more pubic hair than she had now. Either Ali had shaved after the fact, or Lisa had taken liberties with the image.

"I want to do another series like these, some with the same exact poses, some with both of you, so they'll be a little different."

Ali nodded. "Okay."

"I'd like to do some of you, too." Lisa was looking at me.

"You want to sketch me?" I asked.

She nodded. "I want to draw you. Dressed just the way you are now."

In one sudden instant, I felt my face flush, my pulse quicken, my balls tighten and my cock began to throb.

"I don't do a lot of male nudes," she said. "Some guys are reluctant to pose. But I enjoy drawing men. So, if you're interested, I'd like the opportunity. Here's the catch, though. For both of you, actually."

Lisa bit at her lip and looked at both of us.

"I'd like for you both to shave."

I looked over at Ali. "Shave?"

Ali, her face suddenly red, was looking at Lisa. "You want us to shave?"

Lisa nodded. "You don't have to, but it makes everything stand out more." She made the last comment waving her hands. Her eyes settled on my cock. "Not that everything needs help standing out."

A nervous laugh.

"Okay." Ali looked at me, then down at my erection, then over at Lisa. She looked at me again. "Do you think you can...?"

"I don't know, Ali...." I wasn't sure about this whole shaving idea.

"If you want me to, I can help." Lisa turned away from us, shuffling the sketches on the table.

"Could you?" Ali looked like a weight had lifted off her shoulders.

Lisa nodded, turning back to us. She pulled her robe closed again and stood up.

"Go start the water in the bathroom," she said, "and get the shaving stuff out. I'm going to go throw some clothes on and I'll be there in a minute."

We followed her back inside and split off, headed to the bathroom. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the robe slip from her shoulders as she passed the kitchen.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked.

Ali nodded as she opened the cabinet door. She pulled out a can of shave gel labeled silky smooth and a couple of razors and turned on the water.

"When I started posing for her," Ali said, "I had a lot more hair, just like in the sketch. She helped me shave it and shape it. I like the way it looks and feels."

Ali ran her fingers down between her legs, splitting her pussy lips with her middle finger.

"From what I can tell, you like it, too."

I smiled.

"I do," I said. "I just don't know if I want to..."

"It'll be okay," Ali said, wrapping her fingers around my shaft. "We'll take good care of you."

Lisa walked into the bathroom. She'd gotten dressed, putting on a thin pair of cotton knit shorts that weren't tight, but nonetheless seemed to hug her ass and a spaghetti strapped top that buttoned in the front. It wasn't threadbare, but it was thin, bordering on translucent; her nipples practically glowed through the fabric. She'd left it mostly unbuttoned, meaning I had an almost unobstructed view of her breasts.

"Just so you know," Lisa said, looking at me, "this isn't just something I ask my models to do. I shave, too."

I thought back to the self-portrait drawing Lisa had shown us. Her pussy was bare in the drawing.

"Okay," she said, sticking her hand in the water. "Ali, let's go ahead and do you first."

"Okay." Ali smiled nervously and stepped back as Lisa spread out a towel on the counter.

A moment later, Ali was sitting on the bathroom counter, legs spread as Lisa pressed a warm, moist washrag against her pussy. Ali leaned back, eyes closed and smiled contentedly.

"That feels really good," she said.

"Here," Lisa said, grabbing my hand. "Hold this in place for me."

She pulled my hand between Ali's thighs, and now I was holding the rag against my sister's sex. Lisa moved behind me, putting her hand on my hip. It seemed like she was copping a feel of my ass, and maybe she was. Anyway, she grabbed the shave gel, shook the can and squirted some into her hand.

"I think Ali has a pretty little pussy. Don't you?" Lisa looked at me and smiled.

I nodded.

"Okay, you can go ahead and pull the washrag away."

Lisa moved closer and began to lather up between Ali's legs.

"You have to be really careful when you do this," Lisa said. "Very careful." She picked up the razor, ran it quickly under hot water and shook it. "You could almost say this is one of the most intimate things that you can ever do for someone, and I dare say there are precious few things that require as much or more trust."

I had to agree. I watched as Lisa slowly traced every inch of Ali's pubic region with the triple bladed stick, ultimately leaving my sister bald. Lisa then took great care to rinse every trace of lather residue from Ali's sex before finally running her fingers over the newly bare, silky smooth skin.

"How's that?" Lisa asked.

"Wonderful." Ali was enjoying the attention, and I watched with sudden interest as Lisa pressed her hand between Ali's thighs, slowly running a finger between her swollen lips.

"I know you're enjoying this, but we need to shave Tommy." Lisa leaned forward and placed a series of short kisses on Ali's newly bare skin, finally closing her lips around Ali's clit and lingering for a second. Lisa raised up and squeezed Ali's thigh.

Ali opened her eyes, looked at Lisa, then at me. Lustful desire resided there. My sister was in a state of high arousal. I understood perfectly.

Ali crawled down from the counter as Lisa dug into the cabinet again. Out came an electric hair trimmer. Sixty seconds later, my pubic hair had been reduced to mere stubble, and I sat where my sister had been minutes before.

"Ali, get him warm and wet with the washrag."

A moment later, my cock and balls were swaddled in rapturous warmth as my sister covered my genitals with a washrag that started out nearly steaming hot. And then Lisa moved between my thighs, shave gel in the palm of her hand.

"Are you ready?" she asked.

I nodded.

"Okay." Lisa nodded and Ali pulled the washrag away. Lisa dipped three fingers into the shave gel and began dabbing it onto me.

"I've actually done this several times before," she said. "The fact that you're hard actually helps quite a bit."

My balls were covered in lather that extended to cover part of my thighs.

"I'm going to warn you, though," she said. "In order to shave you, I have to touch you."

"Okay."

Lisa bit her lip, looked over at Ali and looked back at me.

"I need you to understand something. I'm not going to try to make you cum, but sometimes, depending on how sensitive you are and how aroused you are, it can happen."

Her hand slid up and down my shaft. The lather was very, very slick.

"If you think you're going to cum, it's okay, I don't mind, just tell me before it happens. Okay?"

I nodded. If she wasn't careful, she'd make me cum.

"You have a nice cock," Lisa said. "Nice and hard."

Ali and exchanged anxious glances.

Several minutes later, I was as void of pubic hair as my sister. Lisa finished up the same way she had with Ali, rinsing very thoroughly to make sure all of the lather was gone. Finally, she stood up and admired her handiwork.

"Normally, I'd kiss it, but..." Lisa looked over at Ali.

"I don't care," Ali said, reaching in and stroking me. "You did all the work getting him nice and smooth."

Lisa looked at me, dipped her head forward and kissed the head of my penis. She held my cock against her pursed lips, the head resting against the lower one. If her mouth had been open, and if I'd been cumming, I'd have filled her mouth with semen. Easy.

Lisa stood up, brushing both of us with her fingers.

My cock twitched, wanting more. Something. Anything. My desire was briefly rewarded by Ali shoving her hand between my legs, cupping my balls and pulling her fingers forward, gently caressing my scrotum before stroking my shaft again. If I didn't get some sort of relief soon, I'd be in for a long, painful morning.

"Okay, then." Lisa turned to walk from the bathroom.

We followed her. My engorged penis swayed like a baseball bat jutting from my groin. Between Ali being naked beside me and the sight of Lisa's ass clad in snug shorts in front of me, there was no avoiding arousing influence.

"Ummm... the first pose I'd like to do outside is one with the two of you just holding hands, like you're walking."

We stepped out onto the patio and closed the door behind us.

"Right over here," Lisa said, pointing to the spot where she wanted us to stand.

Ali and I walked to where she stood. Lisa put her hands on our shoulders, steering us into position.

"Okay, go ahead and hold hands. No, don't lace your fingers together... yeah, just like that."

Ali's hand rested inside mine.

"Here." Lisa pulled our clasped hands out in front of us and pushed us a little closer together. "I want you almost touching together at the hips. Perfect."

12