An Uncomfortable Situation Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It did.

And I did. Want to fuck her when we got home, I mean.

I was already hard when we came back through the door, and I reached for her as soon as the door was closed. This time, I was undressing her, my fingers pressing against her skin as I slid the tank over her head, my lips closing on her nipples and making her gasp, and then I slid my hands into her panties, squeezing her ass as I finished stripping her naked.

Ali squealed and ran for the bed; I ran after her, my cock bouncing up and down, and I caught her, one hand on her foot, the other on her hip, and then I was pulling her back to me, my cock aimed above her ass as she looked back at me.

Ali smiled and leaned forward onto her elbows as she wiggled her ass at me.

"Feel how wet I already am," she said, and as I looked down, I could see her finger, wet with her juices, sliding between her swollen pussy lips.

My finger met her finger, and a moment later, my finger was inside her and she was thrusting back at me.

"I want you inside me," she said. "Fuck me just like this."

I pushed my cock down between her ass cheeks and though I'd been inside her only a few hours before, it was like I hadn't been inside her at all.

I was consumed by sudden onset of euphoria, and we both groaned as I penetrated her with my penis.

It didn't take long until she was clenching at the sheets and I was grasping her hips, my pelvis bumping against her ass as I came inside her again, filling her with my seed.

I collapsed onto the bed, breathless, and we lay there together getting our breath back.

After a few minutes, Ali got up and went to the bathroom. When she returned, she had a warm washcloth. She wiped me down and then tossed it into the bathroom before crawling back into bed with me.

I wrapped my arms around her as she pulled the sheet up over us and sighed.

"So," she said, planting her chin in my chest. "Wanna do it? Wanna let her draw us having sex?"

It was a good question to sleep on.

Lisa sat the glass of wine down on the table beside the bed, adjust the pillows and leaned back against them, digging her feet into the tangled sheets. She gasped as her toes slid across a cool, still damp spot where semen had oozed from Ali earlier, and she shifted on the bed, rolling around until she was inches from it; she'd change the sheets later, but right now, she had more important things on her mind.

She took a sip of her wine, sat the glass down again and looked at the sketchwork she'd set up across from her and sighed as she touched herself and let her imagination wander.

They were so pure, innocent and sensual, those two. She leaned over, laid her head on the mattress and breathed in. She smiled and rolled onto her back, sliding a hand down between her legs. Semen had a distinct smell to it; clean, almost, and mixed with pussy juice, it took on a whole new character.

It made her horny.

Lisa reached for her phone. She dialed the number as she slowly traced her finger up and down the outer edges of her pussy, teasing herself with a feathery touch.

"Hey, there, girlfriend. How are you?"

Lisa smiled; Rita was always so upbeat when she answered the phone.

"I'm doing really, really well," Lisa replied. "How about you?"

"I'm doing pretty well myself. I understand you have a pair of very attractive models you're working with these days?"

Lisa giggled. "Did Charles tell you about them?"

"You might say that. I know this afternoon when he got off the phone with you, he was very excited. I'll let you use your imagination. Would you like me to get him for you?"

"If you don't mind."

"As long as you don't mind me listening in, too."

Lisa felt a tingle surge through her body. Rita was one of her dearest friends, and it still amazed her to no end that she wasn't jealous of the relationship she had with Charles.

"No, I don't mind at all, in fact, I'd like that."

"Fantastic; I'll get him."

The phone went silent, and a second later, Lisa could hear Rita call his name.

A few more seconds passed while Lisa played with herself and she waited for Charles to come to the phone.

"Hey, sweetheart! I wasn't sure you were going to call back or not."

"Mmmm..." Lisa slid a finger in between her sodden folds. "They said they'll think about it."

"They said they'll think about it," Charles said, not so much parroting her comment as he was passing it along to his wife.

"Will they let us watch?" Lisa heard Rita's voice and she smiled. She could well imagine Rita naked, at least topless, her ample breasts swaying as she knelt in front of her husband, either pulling his cock out or beginning to stroke and suck it.

"I don't know," Lisa replied, not waiting for Charles to repeat the question. "Once you meet them and they get to know you, I think they'll probably let you watch them pose for a normal setting. As for them being comfortable letting you watch them have sex, that I don't know."

Charles relayed her answer and then asked another question. "So, what next?"

"I told them I'd have them do a couple of simple poses to see if they like it. I should know by the end of the week."

"Oh, baby..."

Lisa smiled and slid her finger deeper inside her pussy again, and as she listened to Charles lose himself to pleasure, she imagined sitting next to him, leaning over, kissing Rita and opening her mouth as the two of them shared his cock.

"Is she naked?" Lisa asked.

"Completely," Charles replied, his voice strained and airy. "So am I. And I'm watching her suck the head of my cock in between her ruby red lips."

Lisa smiled and sighed. Rita didn't tan all that well. She wasn't extremely fair skinned, she just didn't tan; it wasn't in her genes.

She made up for it, though; she kept her dark brunette hair cut short, and of late, her stock and trade was bright red lipstick with matching nail polish. Naked, her nipple ring on display, the mere sight of her was enough to make Charles hard and Lisa wet. And Rita knew it.

"What about you, sweetheart? You don't sound that distracted. Are you relaxing?"

"I'm laying on the bed where they fucked earlier this afternoon," she said.

"Are you now?"

"Uh-huh." Lisa kicked at the sheets and swung her body around until her face was inches away from the wet spot on the sheet. "After he came inside her, they fell asleep, and some of his cum oozed out of her onto the bed."

"I want to watch the two of them fuck."

"I know you do," Lisa said. "Your wife will want to see it, too. The girl is so cute and adorable."

"Tell me about her again."

Lisa smiled. She could imagine Charles' swollen erection glistening with saliva as Rita bobbed up and down on it.

"She's got these sweet, cute, very suckable nipples; they get hard like little buds and she gasps when you suck them. And her pussy is completely bare."

"Yesss... ohhh, yesss... ahhh... ahhh..."

The phone went silent save background noise, and all Lisa could hear was the sound of Charles gasping for air and Rita laughing, and then she heard the phone being raised to an ear again.

"Lisa?"

"Did you make him pass out?"

"Pass out, no. He did lose all ability to speak, though, but that's normal for when he cums in my mouth and I swallow him."

"I'm jealous." Lisa could imagine Charles laid out on the sofa or the bed, Rita still kneeling in front of him, kissing his bare thigh and stroking his still throbbing penis as she licked her lips, savoring the taste of his semen.

"You're jealous? Sweetheart, you've got a fresh young cock you're seeing every day. Don't tell me you haven't..."

"Not yet."

"You're kidding!"

Lisa sighed. "No. Not yet. He's going to let me draw him solo, though. I'm sure I'll have a chance to do something then."

Rita sighed into the phone. "You'll have to do me a sketch. Maybe while I'm there."

Lisa smiled. "We might could arrange that."

"I'll look forward to it."

"There's one more thing," Lisa said.

"Really?"

"Yes. And Charles will want to hear this."

"Charlie, darling, Lisa has something she wants you to hear."

Lisa listened as Charles groaned and sat up, reaching for the phone.

"Okay, Lees," Rita said. "We're both listening."

"I heard him call her 'Sis' three separate times today. I think they might be brother and sister."

There was silence followed by an almost silent gasp on the other end of the phone, and then Rita giggled.

"You're making him get hard again, Lees."

"I thought I would."

12