An Uncommon Massage

Story Info
Who knew pleasure could be filled with lies?
4.6k words
3.56
32.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knock on the door and wait for her to answer. I know what I have to do as I look at my watch. I have approximately an hour before my clients come over. She answers, confused, "Can I help you?"

"Mrs. Kelly?" I ask already knowing the answer.

"Yes," she says. "What can I do for you?"

"It's not what you can do for me, but what I can do for you," I smile, using the sleazy salesman lingo. This is a great approach. She's expecting me to be selling something, when she realizes that I'm not doing anything but giving her something, she's ecstatic.

"I'm not interested," she smiles, getting ready to close the door.

"Hold on," I smile back. "Mr. Kelly asked me to come over tonight, for your pleasure."

This is the beauty of my business. I find my next victim, at the mall, shopping, passing by their house, or anywhere people roam. Each victim is none the wiser. I followed Mrs. Kelly from the mall. She lives where there aren't a lot of people or houses around. In my business, you need privacy. I waited for her to leave again and then broke in her home. I don't stay long. Just long enough to bug her phone and place a few other bugs in the bedroom, living room. Then I just listen for clues.

That clue for Mrs. Jennifer Kelly was her husband telling her he'd be away for a week on business and she should do something fun. He had said maybe a massage.

"My pleasure?" she asked incredulously.

"I give massages," I smile, thinking about the fun we'd be having.

"A massage," she smiles. "Donald gave me a massage."

"Yes mam," I smile.

"The works," I say, pushing open the door. "Whatever you want. He said no limitations."

She asked me where I wanted to go and I told her it was up to her. This was a fantastic location, secluded, and not heavily traveled. I told her I could go and bring in the massage table, but I found that it worked better when we went to the most comfortable area for her.

She paused and looked puzzled for a while. I helped her, "How about the pool area or your bedroom."

She said it was too cold outside, so we went to the bedroom.

"What do I have to do?" she asked standing awkwardly in the bedroom, pacing from one foot to the next.

"Just enjoy yourself," I smile. "And relax."

I told her it would be easier if she took her clothes off. Her face reddened. "We can do whatever you want," I smiled reassuringly. "Your husband wants you to enjoy this."

"Right here," she said self-consciously.

I give her the practiced smile. The smile that says you have nothing to worry about. I motioned towards her bathroom and said, "Go in there and take your clothes off and come back with a towel wrapped around you."

She walked slowly into the bathroom and closed the door, and then locked the door. I could hear her fumbling with her clothes. I was about to explore a little when I heard the lock disengage. She came out red faced again and I motioned her to the bed.

"Don't worry," I whispered and started to slide the towel down.

"You're going to have to lift a little so that I can get the towel down more."

She did as she was told and I got the glimpse of her left erect nipple. It was her innocence that turned me on more than anything. I began to slowly work her muscles and applied some lotion across her back. "How does that feel," I asked.

"Fine," she sighed.

"You're husband must really love you to pamper you like this," I say smiling again. I had all the time in the world and I slowly worked my way around her upper body.

"That feels so good," she moaned.

"I'm going to work down a little lower," I said softly and I slowly rubbed above her butt area and around the sides of her hips. I then started lightly glazing the sides of her body up towards her head. Each time more aggressive, the fingers grazed her breasts more each time.

"Is it okay that I'm grazing your breasts," I asked, very much turned on by her increased breathing.

"No, it's okay," she whispers.

"You have a beautiful body," I whisper in her ear.

"Thank you," she says, her face flush.

"I'm going to move lower," I whisper and she nods her head and then lays back down. I apply more lotion and the lotion trickles between her checks and I quickly spread her checks apart and rub firmly.

"OH," she says, slightly alarmed and unsure.

"It's okay," I say, "We can stop anytime you want, but your husband said to let you have whatever you wanted."

"Relax," I whisper and I work my hands between her checks down slowly grazing her pussy.

"Are you okay," I whisper again. My cock dying to be set free. I lower myself and spread her legs apart.

Her breath is very uneven. I circle her clit and spread her lips. She is so wet and I can't help but lay my face down and begin to lick her slowly. She cries out.

"Just enjoy yourself, "I say briefly lifting my face up and then finding myself back between her legs.

I tell her to lift herself up and I throw the towel to the ground and instruct her to sit on my face. She looks at me and I smile," It's okay, whatever you want."

She straddles my face and begins to bounce and rock quickly back and forth.

"Lick my pussy, "she cries. "It feels so good," she moans.

"I'm cumming," she cries, clawing my body.

She gets off of my face, and I smile, as my face glistens.

"We've got all night," I smile again.

I push her softly to the bed and grab the lotion and rub her tits. I bend down and suck and lick her tits. I began biting and tugging at her nipples and her back arches.

"Close your eyes," I whisper and she does as she is told. I get off the bed and say softly, "Keep your eyes closed."

She does as she is told. I undress and as I unzip my pants I say, "Don't peek." I circle her clit. "You have a beautiful pussy," I say softly and lick it again.

Her hands play their way through my hair and my dick gets painfully stiff. I lick away and she moans some more.

"Lick me good. Oh you lick me so good." Her hips smack savagely against my face. I rub her asshole and she moans some more. I circle her hole and slowly work my way in.

"Can I lick your asshole," I say short of breath.

"Yes, lick my asshole good," she cries.

I spread her checks wide and smack her ass hard. Her checks instantly turn red.

"Spank my ass good," she cries and I smack her harder and harder.

"Smack my ass," she cries.

I lick her asshole and reach up and twist her nipples.

"Fuck, yes," she says scratching my back.

"Keep you eyes closed," I smile and then I got off the bed and grab some rope from my bag to tie her up.

"Keep 'um closed," I smile, taking her one arm and slowly tying it around the bedpost. "Keep 'um closed," I say moving down to suck on her tits some more. I finger fuck her and her pelvis and body rise to me. I reach over for her other arm, my nipple grazing her face. Her tongue rises up and begins to suck and twist my nipple. Her free hand reaches on the middle of my back and moves down to my ass. I grab her free arm and tie that to the other bedpost. My cock purposely grazes her mouth. I move closer to her, my cock in hand and I tapped her lips with my dick. "Open up," I order.

I rub my cock back and forth on her lips and she opens and I slide it in. She begins to lick my tip and I push it in. "Suck me good," I whisper. "I'm going to blindfold you, "I whisper.

She releases my cock from her mouth with a slurp and then nods her head.

I put the blindfold on and then tell her I'll be right back. I go into the bathroom and dial my client's number. "It's time," I say. "When I page you, be ready, a car will come for you." I leave the bathroom and know it while take at least an hour before the car will pull up. I softly come out, and try not to make a sound, as I watch her lying there quietly. I bend down to her pussy and lick her some more. She lets out a quiet moan. "Such sweet pussy," I slurp. I look at her black pussy and whisper, "We'll have to shave you clean."

"Would you like that," I whisper in her ear.

At the same time as I utter the next words, I slide my cock inside her, "I'm going to fuck you good."

"Yes," she moans.

I see her reach her arms out for me, and they smack back sharply to the bedposts. "Are you all right?" I ask.

"Yeah, I'm okay, "she says breathlessly. "I just want to grab your sweet ass," she cries out. I bit down on her tit and our bodies smack together.

"Fuck me," she says over and over, with the pace of my thrusts.

"Does your husband fuck you like this, "I cry out, close to cumming.

"NO," she cries out, again trying to wrap her arms around me, and being smacked back.

"Are you having a good time? " I ask.

"Yes, "she says smacking her pelvis harder against mine.

"Good, "I cry out cumming inside of her.

"Can I kiss you," I whisper out of breath.

"Yes," she says.

Our tongues tangle and I tell her that I'd never get out of the bedroom if I was married to her.

"I'd never leave either, "she smiles, moving her lips to mine again, nibbling softly on my lip.

"You're going to get fucked all night," I say, reaching down and rubbing her pussy.

"Would you like that," I say kissing her yet again.

"Very much," she says smiling.

I look at my watch, and pull my cell phone out. Message waiting is displayed across the screen. I dial the number and type the message cum!

"I'll be right back," I whisper and kiss her, our tongues mixing again.

"Okay, I can't wait, "she says smiling happily.

I wrap the towel she used earlier around me and go to the door. I open the door and see my first client blindfolded and waiting. I motion for the driver to leave and come back when paged. He nods, and I tell my client, "This way." I tell him he can't say a word and that I'll take the blindfold off in just a second. We enter the hallway, just before the bedroom and I whisper, "Remember don't say a word." Taking off the blindfold, the client's eyes took a second to adjust to the difference in lighting. I mouth, "Don't say a word" and point to the bedroom. We entered quietly and I asked my finely fucked woman if she is ready for more.

"Oh yes," she says rubbing her clit. "I want to be fucked some more."

As instructed the client looks at Jennifer and writes what he wants to do with her. Anal sex.

I squirt KY jelly between her checks and kiss her again. "It's going in your ass," I whisper and lick her ear. I back away and motion for the now naked man. He walks up and slowly inserts himself inside her. She grimaces a little and I walk up and began rubbing her clit. She cries out and I move behind the client and say," Do you like your ass fucked?"

"It hurts a little," she says. The client pushes his way further in.

I walk quietly over to my bag and pull out a video camera. As much as I'd like to, I never videotape myself fucking. If it got in the wrong hands, I'd be positively identified. I zoom in and smile as she begins to move with his penetration. I grab a vibrator and hand it to the client to use. With video recorder in hand I tell her, "I'm adding a tool to our play." "Is that okay?" I continue. The vibrator lets out a loud hum and the client moves it over her clit. She cries out.

"I'm going to fill you up," I purr and with that the client slides the vibrator in and out of her pussy.

"Fuck me, "she cries and the client slams it harder inside her and jams the vibrator viciously back and forth inside of her.

"Fuck the shit out of me, "she cries.

"UGHHH!" the client groans cumming in her ass.

"Is it still you?" she asks confused.

"I'm right here," I say reassuringly.

"You sounded kind of funny," she says.

"You drove me nuts in your ass, "I reply back, putting the camcorder down.

My next client would be a little more difficult to pass by her, but I had a plan.

"Do you mind, if I bring an associate in," I ask.

"What, "she says, her face reddening.

"I can't do this all by myself," I reply.

"I don't know," she stammers.

"It's okay," I say, "Whatever you want to do."

I pick up the phone, before she can answer and say, "Bring him down."

"What if I didn't want him to come?" she asks a little irritated.

I didn't say anything.

"Untie me," she says.

"My hands are starting to hurt."

"Not yet," I say.

"Please untie me," she says. "I have to pee."

"Crap," I thought.

"Hold on, "I say rushing into the bathroom.

I grab my phone again and instruct client#4 to come too. I need him to go first. I come back into the room and she says," Where did you go?"

"The bathroom," I reply casually.

"I really have to go," she cries out.

"I'm going to pee myself."

I look at my watch. If I can hold her off a little longer, Client #4 will be taken care of. I look down as my phone rings on.

"Must be my new assistant," I say.

"We're here," my driver says. "Client 4 is really exited."

"Hold on, "I tell her, running to the door and rushing him to the bedroom.

"My assistant is here, "I say," You're going to pee all over him."

"What! "she says disturbed.

"Have you ever peed on someone before?"

"No, " she says slightly disgusted.

"It's a big turn on for our clients," I reply. "Not me," she says perturbed.

"Untie me," she says angrier now.

"Please help," I say.

I motion for the client to slide his head between her legs and help prop her up a little.

"Pee," I say.

"I can't," she cries.

I kiss her lips and rub her back reassuringly. "Relax," I whisper.

She begins to pee and the client begins licking her clit. The bed is getting wet and she was very worried about that.

"We'll change the sheets," I reply.

She relaxes and the sound of pee sputtered off the clients face.

"Thank you," I whisper in her ear. I kiss her again.

"I'm going to let him take a quick shower," I reply, "And then we'll shower you and then continue with the training."

"Okay," she whispers.

"Relax," I tell her, and then I walk in the bathroom and call for the next client to enter.

The next client comes in and I instruct him to get into the shower quickly. He does as he is told and I go out and untie her from the bed. She rubs her wrists and I take her blindfold off and her eyes take a moment to adjust to the light. I grab her hand and walk her into the bathroom. The next client is toweling himself off. His cock is enormous and I was grateful that he hadn't penetrated her, because this guy would have definitely hurt her.

"I'm going to let my associate pamper you for awhile," I smile, rubbing her back and moving my hand to her ass with a gentle tap.

"Okay," she smiles.

The client starts the bath water and looks to her to test the water and make sure it is okay for her. She says it is and she slides into the bathtub. The water makes waves and her breasts peek out. The new client throws an aromatherapy bath ball into the tub and it fizzes quickly and spreads, making the water pinkish. "This is to increase sensuality," he whispers reaching for a sponge. He begins to slowly work the sponge around her body and she whispers, "MMM, that feels so good."

"Is it all right if I shave your pussy," he whispers, the sponge moving quickly between her legs. She doesn't say anything, but rocks her pelvis against the sponge. "Can I shave your pussy," he whispers again, increasing the friction on her clit.

"Yes," she moans.

He lathers her up and moves his finger inside of her and she arched her back and fucks his finger. "You want to be fucked again, don't you," I whisper in her ear, leaning down and sucking and tugging on her right breast.

"God yes," she cries out and then bursts out, "I'm being such a slut."

Her expression takes on a depressed look. I can't believe I'm doing these things. "Why would my husband allow this," she asks.

"Everyone deserves to get off," I smile, stroking her check with my finger tip.

"Do you want me to shave your pussy clean," the client asks, now inserting four fingers inside of her and rotating in and out in a circular motion.

"Take it all off," she cries out in pleasure.

The client quickly shaves away all her hair and then hands a mirror to her to look at herself. "You have such a nice pussy," he whispers. "Watch me finger fuck you."

She watches and begins playing with her breast.

"Look how wet you are," he says, and then placing his cunt drenched fingers in his mouth " And so delicious too."

Her pussy is bright red and her face is an equal red.

"Can I suck and lick you down there," He smiles. She opens herself for him and I say," Let's go back to the bed.

He carries her to the bed and licks and sucks her with a ferocious appetite. I slowly walk away; listening to her moans and go into the bathroom again. "Get the next client and then the company group too," I say to my driver on my cell. "Bring the next client in to the bedroom." I walk back in and watch as she cries out with joy.

I see the next client in the hallway and I tell her to close her eyes as I have a surprise. She smiles and does as she is told. I bring the next client in and hide him in the closet, where he can watch as requested.

"Stand up," I tell her and she obeys. I get on the bed and she says," You know we never did change the sheets."

"It's okay," I smile and I ask her to come back to me. She looks at me and I tell her to face the closet and slide herself down on me. She smiles again and I look at her sweet ass and she slides herself quickly down on me. She swivels herself on me and we moan together.

I move my cock out of her and tell her my associate is going to fuck her pussy while I fuck her ass. She looks at the client's huge dick and says," I don't know."

I reach over and massage her clit. "Don't worry, he'll take it slow."

"You ever been fucked by two guys," I whisper.

"NO," she says. I grab some lube and generously apply it to her anus. I began finger massaging her and she moans and begins bouncing on my finger. I take my finger out and I stroke my cock with the lotion and then place it on her asshole. We began to push my cock in further and soon it is completely inside her and she cries, "Fuck me."

I reach around and massage her breasts and her clit and she cries out, "It feels so good."

I motion for the client to come over and enter her. She tenses a little as he slides it inside her. I am surprised she tenses only momentarily as she quickly adjusts to his 11-inch cock.

She rocks and swivels her hips and bangs her ass to me and her pelvis to him. "Fuck me," she repeats over and over and "It feels soooo good."

It did feel good. I was amazed at how little work this was taking to get here to do my clients. What a loser her husband was to not take advantage of the woman he had. Sexually this woman was ready for anything. As she banged against my cock I thought about my next group of clients. Would she agree to be gang fucked or should I spare her that concept and give her the customary pill that lets her sleep for a while.

My client groans that he is about to cum and so am I. I can tell she is close too as her rhythm is now frantic and she lets out a passionate oh after each thrust.

I fill her ass and my client fills her cunt. I kiss her back and she reaches behind to hold me.

"Thank you," she smiles and kisses me. "Thank you," she smiles at my client and kisses him too.

My client withdraws from her and gets dressed and leaves quickly.

"Where's he going," she asks smiling.

"I like my associates to get a feel for my business and then decide if they want to continue," I smile.

"I'm hungry," she smiles. "Want some strawberries and wine."

"Sure."

"I'll be right back," she smiles, shaking her hips from side to side as she goes into the hallway.

I watch her and think how nice it would be to come home to her. As soon as I knew she is out of hearing distance, I dial my phone and say," Wait for my page." When she comes back, I grab the glasses and put them on her nightstand. I began to take the sheets off her bed and ask her where she keeps her fresh sheets.

12