An Uncommon Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll get 'um," she says, "They're just in the hallway closet."

I take the sheets off and for a moment I place the sheets in front of my nose and sniff. The smell of sex is strong. The smell of her is intoxicating. She walks back in and I grab the sheets. As I began to make the bed, she offers her help and we work quickly and well together as the bed and its corners are square. I motion for her to sit down and I look at her for awhile.

"What a job," I smile, stroking her hair. "I get to have sex with beautiful woman."

She blushes. I repeat the same words I'd told countless women before, but I couldn't remember if I told her this lie or not. In this case it was true. "I'd never leave the bedroom if I were married to you."

"I'm sure you'd manage," she smiles feeding me a strawberry.

I take a small bite and then lean in to kiss her. Our tongues entangle. I turn quickly and pour her some wine and drop a couple pills to bring her to a sweet unconscious stupor. She'll wake up tomorrow, perhaps a little sore, but oblivious to what happened to her. I fill my glass and turn to her. "To pleasing you," I smile bringing my glass to hers.

"To my pleasure," she smiles.

"Are you married, seeing someone?" she asks.

"No," I said making it sound like that was a preposterous idea, but in the back of mind I know that I wish I had someone I could count on. I really want to find someone to love me. Someone who will not cheat on me. I look down at my watch and she questions me on that.

"Do you have somewhere to go," she laughs.

"No," I try to laugh. I just was curious what time it was. You've got me for the rest of the night."

"Good," she smiles.

Then I see her begin to become unsteady and I grab her glass.

"Tired," I ask.

"Yeah," she smiles. "Must be all the activity."

I tell her to lie down and I lay with her stroking her hair until I hear the light snoring coming from her pretty mouth. I grab my phone and page from my group of clients to come in. They are the third highest paying clients after rape and killing customers. The rape clients want reality, which means devastating that woman forever. I heard the door open slowly and then footsteps. I look out into the hallway and see casual business dressed men being led by my driver. There are 20 men today. At five grand a person I was going to make out okay. The only investment for me was the drug to knock the woman out and a little attention to detail about getting the woman.

As is apparent with this type of group, they all oohed and ahhed like little three year olds and pushed and teased each other as they all stripped naked. Each one thought they should go first and, as always, I had to raise my hands and say one at a time. These business executives used to getting what they wanted, got a little payback from me, "You'll all get a line and stop arguing, or you won't get jack squat."

They all look at me about to argue, when they see I am serious and that this woman is unbelievably beautiful. The oldest one of the group walks up to my latest victim and turns and smiles and winks. "Here I go," he smiles.

Pencil dick did his deed and then he says," We're going to work on teamwork boys."

He instructs two people to fuck her at a time. They all push forward and the next two come up and I have to tell the anus man to take it slow. I watch as they pound her and cum quickly. The last man comes up, single, and ready for the sloppy ending. "Wait a second boys," their boss laughs. "Boys, what do you think? Cunt or asshole?

"Asshole," they all yell.

He pounds her and before I can tell him to calm it down, he cums. We all leave and a few days later her husband comes back and she is waiting with a nice candlelight dinner. She greets him with a long kiss and he looks around at the ambiance and asks what it was all for.

"To thank you," she smiles.

"For what," he says.

"The massage, silly," she laughs bringing her finger to her mouth and flicking her tongue. He is silent for a while. "Oh," was all he says. "You're welcome," he says unsure. They have a great dinner.

"Can I have more massages?" she asks.

"Of course," he says, having no idea what she's talking about.

12