An Unconventional Relationship Ch. 02

Story Info
Nick & Jenny, son & mother, become roommates.
18k words
4.61
135.1k
140
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 07/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,772 Followers

This is a sequel toAn Unconventional Relationship, which I wrote over a year ago. I hope you like it.

Thanks and love to L. for all her love, encouragement and support. She makes it all worthwhile.

###

Someone once said that all families are dysfunctional -- that they're all fucked-up in their own special way. I suppose many would say that of my family.

After having lived for nineteen years with kind, loving parents, Richard and Elaine, my world was rocked by the revelation that my father's sister, Jenny, was actually my birth mother. My feelings for Jenny had always been special. Okay... more like impure and lecherous, but I was never plagued by guilt because of that. Then, just as I was coming to terms with the news that Jenny was actually my mother rather than my aunt, I found out that she too felt the same taboo feelings for me. We both wrestled with those desires until we gave in to them and made love one time.

In the weeks following our encounter Jenny and I were both a little sheepish around one another, each trying to second-guess the other's thoughts and feelings. On top of that, we had to be careful to not betray ourselves around my parents, for fear that they would suspect that something clandestine was happening -- which it most certainly had. Then in the midst of all of this, Jenny made a proposal one July afternoon that both surprised and delighted me.

"How would you like to move in with me, Nick?"

It was a Saturday afternoon and she had been shopping at a mall for things that she still needed for her new apartment. When she posed her question about us living together I looked up from my burger and fries, speechless for a moment. Then I smiled, almost in disbelief.

"Move in... really... you mean it?" I drawled.

Jenny gave an emphatic nod, smiling back at me as her brown eyes shimmered for a moment. "Of course. I thought about it, then talked it over with Rich and Elaine," she said. "They think it would be good for us, since we're still kind of in a transitional phase." She paused a moment, then gave me a dour look. "I know I'll never really be a mother to you, Nick. I foolishly abdicated that responsibility when you were born, but I still want us to be close, and have some sort of mother-son relationship... as best we can anyway."

For a moment I feared that Jenny was going to cry and it pained me. I gave her a reassuring smile and said "But, youare my mother. You gave me life. Nothing or no one can ever take that away from you."

Seeming buoyed by my words, Jenny smiled, although there was still anguish in her eyes.

"Thank-you for saying that, Nick. It means the world to me," she said.

"Well, I mean it," I told her. Then, wanting to change the subject to something happier, I added

"So, you're really serious about me moving in -- Mom and Dad are too?"

"Absolutely!" she said. "But it's up to you, of course. Take all the time you need to think it over."

All the time I needed to think it over was about two seconds. "That would be great! When can I move in?" I asked, feeling my cheeks getting sore from smiling.

Jenny laughed at my eagerness. But when she noticed my eyes stray from hers, down to the front of her cardigan, the smile drained from her face. She sighed and cast a nervous glance left and right before beginning to speak in a hushed tone as she leaned closer.

"Nick, there's something that you and I have to discuss first," she began, then paused to frown. "What happened between us... you know... that was wonderful. I'll always consider it a very special memory we share, but you have to realize that we can't ever do that again -- especially if we're going to be living together."

"Why not?" I asked. "What happened was amazing, and if we're living together..."

Jenny held her hand up, silencing me. "If we're living together, Nick," she began. "It has to be a proper, chaste relationship. I want us to get to know one another all over again in a different context, and I don't want our... desire, to get the best of us."

"But why not?" I repeated, unable to hide my disappointment.

"Because I'm afraid it will ultimately tear us apart." Although her voice was soft, it was filled with resolve.

I sighed and folded my arms as I leaned back in my chair. "It won't tear us apart," I countered, trying to sound confident. "It will make us closer."

"That's not a chance I'm willing to take," Jenny said. She sounded almost frightened. "I love you, Nick. You mean the world to me, and I don't want to lose you after nineteen years of hiding the truth about who you are to me -- not because we let our libidos get the better of us. Do you understand?"

I could see tears pooling in Jenny's brown eyes as she spoke, and I felt guilty and very bad for her. I leaned forward again, resting my elbows on the table between us. "Okay... yeah," I relented.

"I understand, I guess."

Jenny reached across the table and gave my right hand a squeeze. "Thank-you, Nick," she said, her voice a bit shaky. "I know you don't really understand, and that you're disappointed, but I appreciate you respecting what I want. And, to be perfectly honest, I know how you feel. It's just that I think it's best that we focus on a chaste relationship, despite our feelings for each other."

"You mean that you... you still feel like I do?" I felt my eyes widen as my cock twitched and began to stiffen at the thought of her still wanting me.

Jenny gave me a bashful smile as her cheeks grew pink. She tightened her mouth and nodded. "But that doesn't mean we have to give in to those feelings, or let them rule us," she said.

"I guess not," I conceded. "But sometimes it's hard."

Jenny's eyes brightened again and she let out a brassy laugh. "It's hard, huh?" she retorted, darting her eyebrows upwards.

"You know what I meant," I said, then paused to smirk at her. "But, yes -- it is hard sometimes... like right now."

Once again, Jenny grew flustered, but smiled.

"Well, I'm afraid that from now on that will be something that you'll have to deal with on your own," she teased, sounding apologetic.

After we had finished eating I helped Jenny carry her shopping bags out to her car. What we decided, after I offered, was that I would go to her apartment to help her bring everything inside, then she would drive me home.

During the drive to Jenny's apartment my mind as racing with thoughts and ideas -- all of them lewd. Jenny may have wanted for us to live together as a typical mother and son would, but I had other plans and intentions. As she drove, I stared out of the passenger side window of her black Jetta with a devious smile on my face.

It had been weeks since I had been at Jenny's apartment -- that was when we'd had sex. Since then, she had finished unpacking everything and decorated it. On the far left side of the living room, beside the patio doors to the balcony, was a black leather couch. A wooden coffee table separated that from a television in the center of the room. Off to one side was a stereo. Racks of CDs were hung on the wall beside it. I looked around, surprised by how nice the place looked. Not that I questioned Jenny's taste, but I suppose I expected it to look more girly than it did. Looking around, I didn't notice any unused ashtrays or candy dishes resting on lace doilies, or white wicker shelves with silk flowers or potpourri dishes. Hanging on the wall behind the sofa was a lithograph ofSwans Reflecting Elephants.

I didn't know you liked Dali," I said with surprise.

Jenny took a step closer, looking up at the wall.

"Yeah, he's my favourite painter," she said.

I let out a grunt of surprise. "Mine too," I told her. "I must get it from you. That's weird."

I placed the bags in my hands on the living room floor in front of the sofa, then turned towards Jenny. Her eyes met mine and she brushed a length of her brown hair back over her right ear as she smiled.

"Thanks again for going with me today, and helping me carry all this stuff back," Jenny said. She was standing a few feet away, beside the bags she had just sat down at her feet.

"No problem," I said. "I'm glad that I could help." My cock began to throb as my eyes ran down her body. I sat down on the arm of the sofa, folding my arms on my lap.

"So, you think you'd like it here?" Jenny took a quick look around the apartment, seeming a bit insecure, then gave me a worried look.

"Are you kidding? I'd be happy anywhere you are," I told her.

Jenny walked over and stood beside me. She put her arm around my shoulder and looked into my eyes. "You're so sweet. I love you, Nick." She hugged me, and leaned down to kiss my forehead.

I could feel Jenny's silky hair brush the side of my head and face. From the corner of my eye I stared at the contour of her right breast, pushing out at the purple fabric of her cardigan. My arm went around her waist and I returned her embrace, sliding my hand down until it met the curve of her left hip and a bit of her ass. I held her tighter, wishing the moment would never end.

"I love you, too," I said.

My reply was met with a sexy giggle from Jenny and I raised my eyes to hers. She was grinning as she peered down at my lap. "Something tells me it's more like love -- with a good amount of lust mixed in," she teased.

I shrugged, feeling nervous. "Can you blame me?"

I said. "Besides, it's not like I can suddenly switch off those feelings, just because you want me to."

Jenny slipped her arm from around me, frowning.

"I know," she muttered, sounding empathetic.

"Do you know because you feel the same?" I turned around on the arm of the sofa to face her and pulled her closer by her waist until she was standing between my legs. My right hand slid down over her left hip to her firm ass. I gave it a squeeze as I smiled up into her eyes. "God, you're so sexy," I breathed.

For a few moments Jenny didn't resist, allowing me to caress her lovely ass, then she eased away, slipping from my grasp. "Nick, you're not making this easy on me," she said, sounding conflicted.

"I'm sorry, but do you think it's easy one me?" I countered, trying not to sound angry. "I love you, Jenny, and I respect you too, so I'll abide by whatever you want; I have no other choice. But you made a decision that effects both of us without discussing it with me first, and I have no say in the matter. You're in control here. I don't know how fair that is. And if you truly love me, at least please try to consider my feelings too. I've had a lot to deal with in the last little while, and I'm more fragile than I might let-on."

Jenny winced, realizing how she had wounded me, and avoided my eyes for a few moments. Then she said "I'm sorry. I just want to do what I think is best for us in the long run -- that's all."

I drew in a deep breath, then let it out as I collected my thoughts. "I didn't mean to sound harsh," I said. "It's just that I'm a little confused right now, and I'm dealing with a lot of mixed emotions."

"I think I know how you feel," Jenny said, then paused. "Do you want to get home now?"

I took that to mean that Jenny wanted some time alone, or at least time away from me so she could sort out her thoughts. "Yeah," I said with a nod.

Jenny turned and started making her way to the door. I followed, then as she was about to reach for the knob she turned towards me. "We'll work this out together, Nick," she said confidently.

"What's most important is that we love each other -- no matter what kind of relationship we have."

With that, she leaned into me and placed a soft kiss on my cheek and gave me a smile. It was then that I knew that whatever happened, things with Jenny and me would be alright.

###

The next day I began to concentrate on getting ready to move, as well as the changing dynamic of my relationship with Jenny. It seemed rather obvious to me that she was conflicted about the boundaries that she had set between us. I, however, wasn't. I loved Jenny, and desired her as much as ever. If only somehow I could get her to perhaps reach some sort of compromise with me, or change her mind. We had already crossed a definite line, and once that happens, there's no going back. Things could never truly be the same between us now that we had been lovers -- no matter how much she might want to pretend otherwise.

It was decided that I would move in with Jenny the following Saturday, and I spent the week packing. Once Saturday arrived I had a hard time concealing my excitement. I did my best to not appear too happy though, for fear of hurting or offending my parents. It wasn't as though I was necessarily glad to be leaving their house and I didn't want them to think that was the case.

Dad rented a truck, and we got up early that morning and began packing my belongings in to it. He seemed a little surprised by how quickly I worked, bringing boxes and other things down from my room. I don't own a lot of things, and within a few hours the truck was packed and we were ready to drive over to Jenny's -- soon to be mine and Jenny's apartment.

Jenny greeted us at the apartment door and began helping Dad and me unload the truck. She was wearing jeans and a burgundy sweatshirt, but despite having dressed for comfort rather than style, she still looked lovely. Her hair was in a ponytail, and I noticed a hint of lip gloss. It was all I could do to not stare at her, or try to sneak a feel as we carried boxes of my belongings into the apartment. I could not wait for her and I to finally be alone.

"It looks even smaller with all your stuff in here," Jenny remarked. She looked about my new bedroom at her apartment. It was cluttered with boxes that had to be emptied and pieces of furniture. "Are you sure you'll be comfortable here, Nick?" she asked. Her dark eyes shifted about the room and she gave me a concerned look.

"I'm sure," I told her. "I'll only be in here mostly to sleep or surf the Internet. The rest of the time I'll be watching TV in the living room, or whatever." I tried to fight back as smile as I spoke the final word, but felt the corners of my mouth turn up a bit. Jenny's shimmering eyes caught mine and she turned away as she smirked.

"Well, I guess you have a lot of work to do, so I'm going to get back home," Dad said, taking a glance at his watch.

I was glad that he had decided to leave, but tried not to show it. "Thanks a lot, Dad," I told him. "I really appreciate you helping me move."

"Are you kidding? I did it because I'm glad to have you out of the house." Dad laughed and gave me a quick hug around my shoulders.

I followed Dad and Jenny to the door. My heart had sped up and I felt excitement and arousal welling inside of me at the thought of Jenny and me finally being alone. Once Dad had left she closed the door and turned towards me.

"Well, I guess you've still got a lot to do -- all the unpacking and stuff," she remarked, seeming a little nervous.

"Yeah, but it won't be so bad," I said as a wide smile broke out on my face. I looked into her eyes for a moment, then said "I'm really happy to be here. Thanks again, Jenny."

"You're more than welcome, Nick. Besides, I'm not doing it just for your sake," she reminded me.

"I'm glad to have you here too." She took a tentative step towards me and I was sure she was going to hug me, then she halted, seeming skittish.

Several uneasy seconds passed and I grew nervous.

"Well, I should start unpacking," I said with a sigh.

"Do you need any help with anything?"

I thought for a moment, considering Jenny's offer, then said "I could use some help getting the bed assembled, if you don't mind. I can do the rest on my own."

Jenny followed me down to my room and we got to work. My bed from home lay on the floor in four pieces, next to the mattress and box spring, which were leaning against the wall beside a bookcase and bureau. Jenny held the headboard while I hooked the supports for the box spring, then I affixed the footboard. Next, we put the box spring in place.

The mattress was rather awkward, and Jenny struggled a bit to take hold of it. As I watched her lean over to grasp the handles I noticed her heavy breasts swaying inside her sweatshirt. I gave a blatant stare at them as my cock throbbed. It was only when she looked up with a sly smile that the spell was broken and I realized that I had been leering.

"Are you going to help me get this on the bed or keep staring at me?" she asked, sounding a little annoyed.

"I have a choice?" I retorted with a brash grin, then helped her hoist the mattress in to the box spring.

Jenny sat down on the bed, catching her breath. She looked up at me, standing in front of her, and her eyes gravitated to the bulge in my jeans. I could feel my cock throbbing, but didn't dare look down to see how noticeable my erection was. I felt my cheeks grow warm, and forced myself to focus on her face. She wore a peculiar smile, which excited me even more.

Jenny planted her palms down on the edge of the mattress and arched her back slightly. Her breasts filled out the front of her sweatshirt even more in that posture. "You... ah... look happy to be here," she teased, glancing at my crotch. There was a bewitching glint in her eyes that fed my arousal.

I sat down on the bed beside Jenny. It was then that I noticed the faint outlines of her nipples standing out from her sweatshirt. I licked my lips, then smiled at her. "You look a little happy yourself," I replied, darting my eyes down to her chest again to emphasize my point.

Jenny followed my gaze, then shot me a bashful smile. "It's not that... I've been moving around and..."

"They woke up," I shot back with a sly grin.

Jenny let out a sexy giggle and pulled the right corner of her mouth up for an instant. "Yeah, you could say that," she said. "Sometimes they seem to have a mind of their own."

Once more my eyes went to Jenny's chest. Her nipples looked thicker now. Harder. Inviting. I recalled how they felt and looked when I had sucked on them weeks earlier. "Well, I like how they think," I quipped, still staring at them.

Jenny laughed. "Well, I think they'll be getting a lot of attention, with you around," she said.

"Oh?" I grunted as my eyes widened, probably sounding and looking encouraged.

"No -- not the kind of attention you're thinking about -- or would want to give them. Sorry, Nick," she said and chuckled. "I just meant that if I know you as well as I think I do, your eyes will be on them whenever you think I'm not looking."

I felt myself blush, and gave her a guilty smile.

Jenny draped her right arm around my shoulder and leaned against me, giving me a sideways glance.

"It's okay, Nick. I'm not mad. I'm realistic. I know that I can't expect you to just shut your feelings off, like you're a machine," she said.

"I just hope you'll respect the boundaries I've set."

"Yeah, definitely. Of course," I said with a nod and feeling guilty.

Jenny tugged at my shoulder, giving me a hug. "Thanks, Honey. Besides, you'll get tired of looking at me after a while, then spend your time looking at porn on the Internet."

Our laughter at Jenny's shrewd remark filled the bedroom and my eyes shifted towards her breasts again. I noticed them jiggle a bit as she laughed. There was little chance that I would choose looking at pictures of plastic women online in favour of Jenny, I thought to myself. A few seconds later, Jenny noticed me staring.

"Don't say it," she said, fighting a smile.

"Say what?" I asked, trying to act confused.

"Whatever you were thinking just now." Jenny slipped her arm from around me and rested it on her lap.

"I could say a lot of things," I retorted.

"Yeah... but it's probably best that you don't." Jenny's voice sounded almost stern as she spoke. She got up from the bed and turned to me, folding her arms self-consciously in front of her. "I'm going to go start supper," she told me. "You'll be hungry from all the unpacking. I'm making roast beef. Elaine says it's your favourite."

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,772 Followers