An Unconventional Relationship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,778 Followers

Jenny's blouse had ridden up when she raised her arms to embrace me. My hands were now on her bare back. Skin on skin. Now I knew for sure that she was not wearing a bra. Her skin was soft and warm. It made me hard. Before I could push the thoughts from my mind I wondered if the rest of her body felt as good, although I was certain that it must.

"I guess we have some catching-up to do." she remarked.

"Yes, but we have plenty of time. There's no rush." I reminded her.

Jenny tugged at my neck and reached up to kiss my cheek. Her full lips were supple and it was only then that I noticed her perfume. It was musky, intoxicating. She pulled away, staring at my face, then brushed my cheek with her thumb.

"I got my lipstick on you. Sorry."

"That's okay." I told her.

"I bet you're used to it," she said, clutching my waist "a cute guy like you must get kissed a lot."

"Not really." I told her, feeling bashful.

"Handsome and modest too..." she teased.

I laughed.

"Now that I've ruined my makeup by crying I have to fix it. Tell Elaine I'll be down in a while."

"Okay." I told her.

Jenny let go of my waist and leaned back on the wall. She was smiling now as she stared at me. I wondered what she was thinking.

"What?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing," she said, sounding dismissive "I'm going to repair my face, then I'll be right down."

Walking back to the kitchen I wondered what might explain the look on Jenny's face, and what was going on behind those pretty brown eyes.

My father was able to leave work early as he had hoped. Jenny gave an excited squeal when she heard him enter the house and dashed out to the kitchen to greet him. Her arm was still around his shoulder as she escorted him in to the living room to join me and my mother. Immediately I noticed how her blouse had slid up as she draped her right arm around my father's shoulder. I could see at least six inches of her bare stomach. It was flat and tanned.

Our first meal together that evening was lighthearted and relaxed. I had worried that there would be an undercurrent of tension for some time, but it was non-existent. In the backs of our minds each of us knew that things between me and Jenny were yet to be resolved, but that would happen over time.

Later, when we all settled in the living room, my mother turned the television on, although none of us were really paying attention to it. It seemed as though she wanted some background noise to fill any tense silence. Thankfully that was unnecessary. It had been a long time since we had all been together and my parents had many questions for Jenny about how her life had been. She too wanted to hear about what was new with them and how school was going for me.

Sometime after ten o'clock my parents announced that they were going to bed. I found it odd because it was nearly an hour before they normally went to bed during the week, then I concluded that they wanted to give me and Jenny some time alone to talk.

"You guys have a good night." Jenny told my parents as they began making their way towards the stairs.

"You too," my mother said "sleep in as long as you want, Jenny. We don't have any plans for tomorrow."

"Me too?" I asked with a sheepish grin.

"You have school tomorrow, young man," my father said, amused by my chutzpah "stay up as late as you want, but get your butt out of bed tomorrow in time for your first class."

Jenny giggled as she listened to our banter.

Once there was just me and Jenny in the living room I was glad that the television was on. Conversation was easy with my parents present, but now I grew nervous. I think she felt the same.

"This must be really weird for you." she remarked after a minute or more of silence.

I looked over at Jenny curled up on the couch, leaning against the arm on her right hip.

"Yeah... a little." I admitted.

"Me too. But I'm still the same person I always was, Nick. All that's changed is that you know the truth now."

I cocked my head to one side while I thought it over. Jenny had really put things into perspective, which made me feel more comfortable.

"Come over here so we can talk." Jenny patted the cushion to her left.

I joined Jenny on the couch, noticing the shape of her left thigh and hip through her skirt.

"Hold on." she said.

Jenny got up from the couch and turned the sound down on the television. When she sat back she leaned on her left hip to face me, then slid closer. Once again I caught the scent of her perfume. It reminded me of sex.

"I've been wanting to turn that damn thing down all night," she said "I don't watch much tv. Most of it is garbage."

"I'm with you there." I replied.

"So, Nick, you must have a lot of questions, or things you want to say. Go ahead. Don't hold back."

"I guess the main thing is: who is my real father?"

"I knew you'd want to know that, and you deserve to," she said "but, to tell you the truth, I don't know where he is now. I heard from his sister a few years ago that he was in jail for selling drugs."

"Oh..." I grunted, disappointed.

"I'm not going to tell you what to do, Nick, but he's really not the type of guy you'd want to meet. But if you do, I can give you an address for his sister; maybe she can help you."

"Okay, but you're probably right. It might be best if I don't."

"I'm sorry, Nick. I was young and in love, or thought I was. He said that he loved me too. I pictured us getting married -- all that stupid shit that teenage girls dream about. When he found out that I was pregnant he said he'd marry me. Then he robbed a convenience store to try to get money to buy me a ring. That was his first trip to jail. After that, I never spoke to him again."

"Good decision." I told her.

"Maybe my only good one," she said with a frown "I was so stupid back then."

"No," I corrected "you were trusting, and in love. No one can criticize you for that. Letting mom and dad raise me was a good decision -- probably the best you ever made."

Jenny's eyes grew wide and she leaned back. A smile reappeared on her face. "How did you get so wise?"

"I don't know. I must have gotten it from you." I said, half-jokingly

"Thanks, but all you got from me were your brown eyes and your hair color. Anything good you picked up along the way must be from Rich and Elaine."

"I don't believe it. I must have gotten more from you than my eyes and hair." I insisted.

"I doubt it. I don't have anything else that's worth having -- unless you want big boobs." Jenny arched her back, pushing her chest out with a mischievous grin.

Jenny's comment shocked me, then it caused a flash of excitement that went straight to my cock. It began to swell. I let my eyes fall to her chest for an instant. The look on my face must have let her know how surprised I was by her brassiness.

"I'm sorry. I never know when to bite my tongue," she said "I didn't mean to offend you."

"Offend me? It takes a lot more than that!" I spat out.

"Okay. I wasn't sure. The last time I was here Elaine told me to stop swearing around you. She was afraid you'd pick up my bad habits."

"Ha! I was swearing long before that," I told her "don't worry about me picking up bad habits."

"This is all so new to me, Nick. I don't know what's okay and what isn't." Jenny said, seeming overwhelmed.

"Same here." I replied.

"I guess we'll have to just figure it out together as we go." she concluded.

"Yeah... I don't think there's a handbook." I remarked.

Jenny laughed. I could tell she was more at ease. I was glad because it helped to make me feel less tense. She leaned back on the couch and adjusted her feet on the cushion. When I looked down I noticed what I at first thought was a bruise above her right ankle, then I realized it was a tattoo.

"You have a tattoo?" I asked in surprise.

"Yes. Two, in fact. I got the butterfly when I turned thirty," she said, pointing towards her right calf "and another a month ago, after I left Robert. Want to see?"

"Ahh..." I mumbled, imagining all the places where her tattoo could be.

"Don't worry, it's just on my back," she interrupted "wanna see?"

"Sure." I exclaimed.

Jenny turned around so her back was to me. I noticed her arms moving, then she slid her blouse off of her shoulders, midway down her back. Her skin was tanned, with the absence of any tan lines. My cock throbbed as I moved my eyes towards a tattoo on her left shoulder blade of a red heart, dripping blood, surrounded by barbed wire. I pushed her hair over her right shoulder to get a better look.

"Like it?" she asked, turning her head around a ways to look at me.

"It's kind of disturbing." I told her.

"It symbolizes how I feel," she explained "no one else I meet from now on will ever get my heart."

"Don't say that. You could meet a great guy." I told her.

"I'm not willing to risk getting hurt again. It's happened too many times."

I never replied. I was preoccupied with looking at Jenny's bare shoulders and back. She was holding her partially unbuttoned blouse against her, but had lowered it enough to uncover her upper chest. Just above her hands I could see the round tops of her breasts.

"I want to get another one." she said.

"Oh... what?" I asked.

Jenny turned around a bit on the couch, looking into my eyes. She was still holding her blouse tight to her, pulling the fabric taught over her breasts. "I want to get a heart with your name written inside -- no dripping blood or barbed wire though."

"Wow... really?" I gasped.

"Yeah. I've wanted to for years now, but I didn't want to raise any questions in case you saw it, since you didn't know the truth about me. Now I can finally get it." she explained.

"I can understand that." I told her.

"So, where should I get it?" she asked.

"I don't know," I said with a shrug "there must be a tattoo parlor around here somewhere, but I'm not sure where."

"No," she giggled "where onme?"

"Oh...," I breathed as my mind wandered over her body "I don't know. I guess it's up to you."

"I was thinking of getting it right here, over my heart. What do you think?" She pulled her blouse aside to uncover the upper left side of her chest. She pointed with her finger, then looked up at me as I stared.

I could see half of Jenny's left breast now. It was tanned and rounded, hanging down slightly. It rose and fell as she breathed. I licked my lips as I thought about holding it, although I could tell it was too large to entirely fit in my hand. I must have taken too long to reply because Jenny interrupted my lustful thoughts.

"When you're finished staring at my boob, tell me if you think that's a good spot for the tattoo." she taunted.

I snapped my head upwards to her face.

"I wasn't staring. I mean, your blouse is open so I could see it, but all I was doing was thinking about the tattoo."

"Hey... it's okay, Nick," she breathed "I was only teasing you. Relax. Besides, it's not the first time you've gotten a look at them anyway."

"What?" I spat out, hoping to convince her that she was mistaken.

"The last time I was here -- when I was bending over the dining room table. Remember?"

I shrunk away from Jenny, feeling ashamed of myself and scared that she would be angry.

Jenny slid her blouse up over her shoulders then pulled it closed, but not buttoned. She moved closer to me, resting her hand on mine.

"Do I seem upset?" she asked. Her voice was soothing.

"No." I murmured with a shake of my head.

"Well, then..."

"Okay." I replied.

"So, what do you think about me getting a tattoo there?"

"Sure, if you want to. It's over your heart so I guess it's appropriate." I told her.

The look on Jenny's face changed as I spoke. Now she looked bothered by something. "Speaking of appropriate -- I suppose it's not appropriate for me to behave like I have been around you sometimes, is it?"

"I guess not.... I don't know."

"If it makes you uncomfortable -- if you want me to stop -- tell me. Be honest, Nick. Please."

Once more I was being pulled in opposite directions. Of course I loved Jenny's illicit teasing and flirting, but I knew it was wrong. Wrong for her to do it and wrong for me to enjoy it as much as I did.

"It doesn't make me uncomfortable." I told her.

"Okay. We're in uncharted territory here. Everything has changed, I guess. But our relationship has always been unconventional in one way or another."

"An unconventional relationship." I echoed, then laughed.

Jenny paused a moment, thinking.

"I love you, Nick. I always have and always will."

"I love you too, Jenny. Knowing you're really my mom hasn't changed how I feel, unless it's made those feelings stronger." I told her.

Jenny fell against me. She threw her arms around my shoulders, holding on to me. "You're going to make me cry again." she warned me.

"No. Don't cry." I begged.

As I slid my hands up Jenny's back I could feel her blouse move with them. My right hand found her bare skin and I stroked her lower back. She held me tighter and nuzzled her nose into my neck. My cock throbbed as her breasts pressed into my chest.

"Will you do me a favor sometime in the next week?" she asked.

"Sure. What?"

"Help me find an apartment. I don't want to take advantage of your folks' generosity any longer than I have to and I'm anxious to get into my own place anyway."

"Sure. That'll be no problem." I told her.

"Thanks. And while you're at it, could you find out where I can get a tattoo, please?" Jenny said.

"Okay, anything else?" I joked.

"Never let me go."

Chapter 5

The next day I felt like a zombie. Jenny and I had stayed up till close to two in the morning the night before. I held her while we talked and enjoyed the silence of the night until we each grew sleepy. It was wonderful, but I paid for it the next day as I struggled to concentrate during my classes.

When I arrived home at mid-afternoon after my last class I noticed that my mother's car wasn't in the yard. When I entered the kitchen I found Jenny at the table, reading the newspaper.

"Where's mom?" I asked, dropping my knapsack to the floor.

"She went out a little while ago to get groceries." Jenny told me.

Jenny must have gotten plenty of sleep because she looked as pretty as always. Her hair was pulled back on either side and she was wearing a blue t-shirt and jeans. Immediately I began getting hard.

"I've been looking at apartment listings. Take a look at these and tell me what you think." she said.

I stood beside Jenny, reading the paper over her shoulder. She leaned back and her shoulder rubbed over my left hip. Now she was eye-level to the front of my jeans and I knew that she would notice the bulge in them if she turned her head.

"This one looks good. Camdon Street isn't too far from here either." I remarked, pointing towards the ad.

Jenny looked up to me as I spoke. She just looked at me, not speaking for a while. I wondered what was on her mind.

"I can't believe how handsome you've become," she marveled "you certainly don't get your good looks from me."

"You're crazy, or blind. You look great, Jenny. I definitely got it from you!"

"You missed-out on the boobs though." she retorted. She giggled and her breasts shook beneath her tight t-shirt.

"That's probably a good thing though." I concluded.

"Why? Don't they look okay?" She gave me an exaggerated frown as she cupped her breasts in her hands.

"Uhhh... on you, sure. But not on me."

Jenny let out a loud laugh.

"Oh, I almost forgot," I blurted out, glad to be able to change the subject "I found out that there's a tattoo place down on King Street."

"Good. Thanks. Do I need to make an appointment?" Jenny inquired.

"No, just walk in. They'll take you if they're not busy."

"So when's a good time for you to go with me?" she asked.

"Oh, you want me to go with you?"

"Do you mind?"

"No, of course not. I just never thought about it. I don't have classes tomorrow afternoon. How about then?"

"Perfect. Thanks, Nick."

I was about to reply when I heard my mother's car enter the yard.

"She's back." Jenny observed.

"I should go out and see if she needs any help with the groceries." I said.

After supper I once again played the waiting game -- eager for my parents to go to bed so Jenny and I could have time alone. Once they had gone upstairs and the house was quiet I joined Jenny on the couch. She slid over towards me and leaned on my right shoulder.

"So, you still want to get that tattoo tomorrow?" I asked her.

"Absolutely."

"I should be home around one-thirty, so we can go after that, if it's okay with you."

"That will be fine," she said "it's not like I have anything to do."

Jenny was silent for a while and I wondered what she was thinking about, then she told me.

"Could you do me a favor though? Don't tell your folks about me getting the tattoo."

"Okay, I won't." I promised, although I could not see why they shouldn't know.

"It's no big deal if they find out," she said, "it's just that it's a very personal thing for me -- like the one on my back -- and I want to decide who knows, or who I show it to."

"I won't say anything. But it's not like they'll see it anyway -- unless you take off your top." I gave her a mischievous grin.

"Or unless Rich peeks down it when I bend over." she added.

Jenny's retort surprised me. The thought of my father leering at his little sister excited me, but I thought it unlikely, to say the least.

"You don't think he would, do you?" My eyes narrowed as I asked the question, trying to hide the excitement I felt.

Jenny gave me a cagey grin.

"What is that look for?" I asked, now very curious.

"What do you think?" was her enigmatic reply.

"You mean he has?" I was incredulous; almost.

"He's done more than that," she divulged, then her smile faded "but you can never let-on that you know that, Nick. Never."

"I won't, but what has he done?"

Jenny sighed as she looked over my shoulder with a blithe expression. "Remember my first day here, when I went out to the kitchen when he got home?"

"Yeah." I spat out, wanting to hear more.

"Well, when I hugged him he felt my boob."

"You mean like a quick feel? I asked.

"No. He put his hand under my blouse and gave it a good feel. He even pinched my nipple." she elaborated, giggling.

I was stunned by Jenny's disclosure, but it also turned me on even more than I already was.

"What did you do when he did that?

"Let him, of course." she answered with a bold grin.

I stared at Jenny while I tried to picture the scene in my mind. My cock twitched as I imagined my father feeling his sister.

"What else has he done?"

Jenny seemed lost in thought. Her eyes became glassy as she gave me a vacant stare. Finally she spoke. "I'll tell you in a minute. I'll be right back."

Without any explaintion Jenny got up and headed up the stairs, slowly, so as to not make any noise. I assumed she must be going to the bathroom.

About ten minutes later Jenny returned. I felt my pulse begin to race when she walked in the living room and I ran my eyes up and down her. She had changed into a pair of pajamas. They were made from an off-white silky material and had small red roses over them. She stood before the couch, then slowly turned, as if she were modeling the pajamas for me, then issued a shy laugh. I noticed her breasts move beneath her top.

"Do you like them?" she asked, although she must have already known the answer.

"They look great on you," I breathed "is that what you wear that to bed every night?"

"Sometimes," she said as she sat down beside me "but a lot of the time I don't wear anything -- maybe panties. But I have to wear something while I'm here."

"I want to have a sleep-over at your place." I told her.

Jenny moved closer to me. She wrapped her arm around mine, pulling my hand onto her left thigh. She gave my hand a soft squeeze. Her left breast rubbed over my arm. "And what do you wear to bed?"

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,778 Followers