An Uncooperative Elevator

Story Info
Broke elevator leads to more.
6k words
4.26
53.6k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey this is a new story of mine that I hope you all like, and no I haven't forgotten about A Difference in Politics!! I do plan on finishing the story I just had to write this story out before I lost the idea. Oh yeah, and thanks to those who commented and voted on my other stories because they do inspire me to be better and I do look forward to reading them :)

*

A young lady was sitting with her legs crossed on the city's light rail furiously picking out her hair while looking in a hand held mirror at the same time. She had a light blue star that appeared to be the Star of David tattooed on her left forearm. Her skin was a deep brown color, her hair - which she was still picking out at a tremendous speed, was styled in a huge 1960s afro all of shinny and glistening. She had a low forehead that was slightly covered by her huge fro, her nose was upturned, both her top and bottom lips were full and thick, and with high cheek bones and a triangular chin she had an unique look. The girl's eyes were raven black full of warmth and laughter, and above her eyes was a pair of thick arched eyebrows followed by the thickest and longest pair of lashes ever seen. She was wearing a tightly fitted sleeveless shirt with the words 'tree hugging hippy' written on it, a pair of overly tight skinny jeans, big silver hoop earrings, tons of silver bangles that jiggled at her wrist, and brown flip-flops that displayed a trail of little black feet tattooed on her left foot. Looking at the girl's figure, it could be honestly noted that she had a very womanly shape. She had slightly large breast that were a little disproportioned for her small waist, and though you could not see her behind, for she was sitting down, it was rather large and consuming. Contrary to all of this, the girl's arms were slim and toned giving clue that she worked out regularly.

Shia, well she was the type of person who would walk around dancing crazily to her ipod ignoring everything else that was going on in the world around her. She could always be seen with the little white cords of her ipod head phones poking out from her afro leading the trail down to her right pocket jamming away to some random tune, and often enough she was doing some sort of difficult dance move to follow. Shia loved dancing, or just moving for that matter. She was active in all sorts of sports, her favorites being swimming, soccer, and dancing - and though she could not sing worth a damn she was often singing along with her music despite the cringing people close to her.

Giving her hair a final quick pick, Shia looked in the mirror one last time before cringing her nose in regards to her hopeless hair which she alone seemed to think was a bit uneven on one side. Having a totally symmetrical natural had always been one of her dreams, and though looking at it, anyone would view at as being perfectly round, but Shia was a perfectionist and felt it was somewhat lacking.

Snapping her hand held mirror shut with a click, she stuffed both her mirror and her pick in her overly large handbag. Pulling out her nano, Shia inserted her ear buds turning on the song, I Want You Back by The Jackson 5 and jamming away while letting her mind wonder around in useless patterns.

When her stop came up Shia got off the train and walked the two blocks to her apartment that was located downtown. It was an expensive building that featured penthouse apartments that cost into the millions. Shia was only able to afford her building due to the great stock investments she did when she was a sophomore in college. Money, numbers, and investments have always been fascinating subjects for Shia. At an early age Shia knew she wanted to do something that revolved around those subjects which is why she settled on an economics degree. Working summer jobs since she was fifteen she had managed to save a few thousand dollars and decided when she was just nineteen to invest in stock. The idea had come from one of her economics professor and so she decided to give it a try. Using the money that she had been saving for three years to buy her dream car Shia invested it into a few stocks and in a few years turned six thousand dollars into 2.3 million.

Using her money Shia bought one of the least expensive apartments in her building spending a cool 750,000. She also paid off her parents home, went on a few trips around the world, donated money to charity, and invested more money in stock. Since Shia had a full scholarship she didn't need to worry about paying for college, but she was currently funding her grad school. With nearly all her money spent Shia still hadn't bought her dream car, but looking back at her spending she wasn't upset with her purchases, after all a nice home was better than a nice car, and she figured she would have time later in life to drive a fancy car.

Walking into her apartment building Shia waved to the guard and headed to the elevator. She was in a hurry to start dinner because not only was she hungry, but she was excited about a new recipe she had found online today. One of her favorite pastimes was cooking. She especially loved backing goods. Walking in the elevator she saw a man who lived on her level rushing towards the closing elevator. Sticking her arm in the door to stop it from closing Shia smiled at the man and nodded her head in acknowledgement before pressing her floor number. Pressing the play button on her ipod Shia tuned out the elevator and listened to her music.

Pulling one plug out of her ear so that the music leaked from the dislodged earbud, Shia leaned forward and inquired, "Been stopped for quite a while?"

"Something like that," the man answered. Shrugging her shoulders in dismissal Shia put back in her earbud figuring the elevator was probably just warming up a bit.

Bobbing her head to her music Shia listened to one more song before she realized that she was still in the elevator. 'What the fuck,' she thought as her heart hammered away.

Taking out her earbuds, Shia tucked her Nano in her back pocket and looked around the elevator finally noticing who was in it. It was the man who lived across the hall from her. She had never said much to him since moving in - she could probably count the times on her fingers of how many words she had said to him over the course of time she had lived in her building and still have a few fingers left. "I'm sorry, but what's going on?" She asked hesitantly. Giving the man a wide eyed look, "Has the elevator stopped?"

"Apparently," he responded in a gruffly voice. Sucking in a bit of air, Shia disregarded the man's rudeness, and eyed him under her lashes. The man appeared to be in his mid-thirties and very well kept up. He had broad shoulders, and a neatly trimmed bread and mustache. His hair was cut above the collar, light brown and curly with natural honey highlights. He had unruly louse curls that went every which way with a soft mop of curls resting on his forehead. They were the type of curls that any girl would die to have. Through his jacket Shia spotted a tapered waist that lead down to long legs that were covered in tan slacks. The man had to be well over 6 feet, he did seem to go on and on in height. Shia caught herself wondering if his chest was covered in hair when she caught him catching her staring at him, his hazel eyes held hers in a piercing stare down. Diverting her eyes away from him quickly she felt her face heat up and thanked her mother and father that she was black which prevented her face from turning bright red.

Jerking her body away from him, Shia leaned over to the emergency button and was about to press it when his voice startled her,

"I have already pressed it without response." He pointed out in a commanding voice that made it seem clear that she was not to press the button again.

Yanking her hand away, Shia felt a little stunned. Was this really happening to her? Was she really stuck in an elevator with The Grinch? Feeling her heart rate speed up, Shia tried to calm herself by breathing in a few deep breaths.

"What do you mean, without response?"

"It's broke," he shrugged calmly.

"It's broke??" she shirked loudly, "what do you mean it's broke?" Leaning forward Shia ignored him and jammed her finger against the emergency button multiple times without response.

"Pressing it won't change the fact that it's broke," came the man's voice.

Sighing inwardly, Shia released her finger from the button and slumped against the wall thinking that the last thing she'd ever be was stuck in an elevator. Sliding down on the floor so that she was sitting against the wall with her chin resting on her knees. "I really hope someone comes for us soon." The man didn't reply. He was still standing stiffly with his right hand in his pocket. And then a bright idea hit her. Pulling her cell phone out of her pocket, she flipped it open and was about to call for help when The Grinch barked in a cold voice,

"There is no reception in this elevator, as it goes with most elevator." Once again his voice was cool and commanding.

Snapping her phone shut with a loud click, she felt her blood boil. She could not stand his nonchalance attitude any longer, "Well excuse me for trying to get out of here!" She snapped in a heated voice. "Dude, what the hell is your problem? Do you not realize that we're stuck in a freaking elevator? That we've been in here for over fifteen minutes without response. I don't know about you but I certainly don't want to spend the next day in this elevator." Sucking in more air Shia continued her rant, "It has happened before! A man spent three days in an elevator, and sorry but I'll try anything to get out of this regardless if you've already tried it before!"

As soon as the words escaped her mouth she was sorry for saying them. It was never cool to be rude. She lived by the philosophy of that if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all. Feeling a little ashamed for her outburst she looked over at the man and noticed that he was staring at her with almost respect in his eyes, but as soon as she saw it, it had gone as quickly as it had come. His face tense up again and he was back to his careless look. It was as though he never looked at her the way he did. Were her eyes playing tricks on her?

Opening her mouth to break the tension, Shia closed it again figuring it just might be best to not say anything at all. Pulling her ipod out her back pocket Shia put the buds back in her ears. What else did she have to do? He certainly didn't seem open to conversation. Jamming away to a few songs calmed Shia down a bit. Her anxiety level had seemed to go down, and she didn't feel as frustrated as she did before.

Looking at her phone, she realized an hour had passed. Where the hell did the time go she wondered. It felt as though she had only been listening to music for fifteen minutes.

"What did I do to deserve this life?" Shia quipped more to herself than to the person standing across from her. Drumming her fingers against the ground Shia looked at the man. Somewhere while they were waiting in the elevator the man's demeanor changed. His body was no longer stiff, he was a bit slouched, and his face didn't look so strained. He was leaned against the wall, and his briefcases was no longer in his hand but on the floor against the wall. He had taken off his jacket and rolled up his sleeves displaying a pair hairy arms. The man had also unbutton the top two buttons of his shirt. He looked a bit more relaxed.

Sighing, "I suppose I won't die in here, but it won't help me with my final project." Bringing her left hand to her forehead Shia pushed her hair away from her head and murmured, "It's hard to believe that in a few months I'll have a masters degree. I feel old." She was about to open her mouth again and continue when she realized she was babbling to a non responding man that she barely knew, scratch that, that she did not know. Taking her hand from her hair Shia looked up at the standing man and asked him a casual voice, "So I don't believe we've officially met. I'm Shia I live across the hall from you in 151, though you probably already know that, what's your name?

"Jason." he said offering no more and not looking her in the eyes. It came off a bit strange that a man who was trapped in an elevator with one other person wouldn't be up for conversation. Why was he so closed? After all, what else could they do. Shrugging it off, Shia was going to continue to talk until the man told her to shut it up because she was bored of listening to music, and even if she wasn't her battery had run out.

"Well Jason nice to meet you," she said with a warm smile. "If you don't mind me asking, what is it that you do?"

"I teach," confided Jason.

"Ah, teaching well I guess you and I share something in common for I teach as well. I teach tap, modern, and hip-hop at Torah Community Center," putting her legs down and sitting criss cross apple sauce style, "What is it that you teach?"

"Economics," Jason yawned. Bending down, Jason lowered his body on the floor finally moving to the sitting position.

"Wow," she said truly surprised, "I guess we're two for two with things in common. I happen to have a BS in Economics, and I'm in my last year in grad school for economics."

"Impressive."

Yanking her head up, Shia looked Jason in the eyes wondering if he was being sarcastic or truly genuine. It was the first words he had offered without being questioned, and they were words of comfort, strange. But sprawled out on the floor, legs stretched out, jacket over his legs he seemed to be looking genuinely honest.

Jason had seen this young lady in the building often enough to know that she lived across from him; despite that, he had never said much to her, nor thought of saying much to her. She was probably some rich spoiled brat living off mommy and daddy's money. After all, looking as though she was under 25 how else would she afford an apartment in this building. Being a professor at one of the most well regarded private universities in the region, Jason had learned to loath spoiled rich kids. He seen them all the time thinking that they could slack off in his class all term and then buy their grade with their rich parent's donations. If anything pissed him off more it was a spoiled brat which is why he wasn't all to happy with sharing an elevator with an overly energetic kid.

But somewhere down the line she had managed to surprised him. When he had tried his best to ignore her and say as little as possible to her she had managed to extract from him more information than what he had wanted to give. Anyone else he would have slammed the figurative door in their face. But looking her over he saw how little and honest she looked. He just couldn't be harsh to a voice so soft and polite, and even when she was mad and frustrated with him she still came off as polite and innocent.

And that's when she did it to him. She mention economics - his true passion, and he found his self opening up to this young girl who he had previously somewhat disliked.

"A lot of young people don't take enough interest in economics," he found himself saying. And somewhere after that they had managed to sit in the elevator talking economics and life for over two hours. She had grown up in the North West he had grown up out east. She wanted to be a fanatical advisor for a big firm he had some how fallen into the roles of being a professor. He had learned that she wasn't a spoiled brat, that she had made a few smart investments enabling her to live in the luxurious apartment where as his high income had given him the means. They were both smart investors, both economic enthusiasts, living across the hall from one another never knowing their interested until one given day they both happened to have stumbled in an uncooperative elevator forcing them to learn their likeness.

"Would you like to come over, and talk economics. I love talking about economics but it's so hard for me to find people who actually like talking about it too." She asked coyly.

It was then that he noticed her, really noticed her. She was sitting across from him with her legs fold and her chin propped in her hands black eyes looking up at him. He noticed the angle of her chin, the sharpness of her cheek bones, the light in her black eyes, the way her eyelashes fluttered when she was excited. All this he had never noticed until now. It had made his breath catch in his throat, and he had temporality lost his speech. Who was he being enticed by a woman half his age plus 6? He was a man, very much capable of handling immature feelings of lust. Shaking his head Jason knew he was stepping on dangerous grounds. By no means could he ever have relations with a young girl who lived across the hall from him. It just wasn't as smart move. And so when they were finally stepping out of the elevator he politely accepted her request that he come over for dinner some time, when in the front of his mind he knew that he was not going to go.

That night he found himself leaned up against his shower wall beating himself off the girl with the large hair and dark eyes. He had wrapped his hand tightly around his penis and slowly jerked off to images of her. He imaged her lips being tightly wrapped around his dick humming slightly against his veins causing him to erupted out in her mouth. He imaged pounding her innocent charming pussy from behind softly gripping her hair which he wonder what it felt like. Each stroke of his hand build up new desires for this young girl.

~~~~~

Shia was excited for today. She planned to invite Jason to dinner. She was so excited that she didn't even think of him saying no or that he would propose a different day. She decide to go with something really simple that most people enjoyed. Her famous five cheese macaroni, stemmed garlic broccoli, pot-roast, and freshly baked apple pie.

Knocking on Jason's door Shia felt a little nervous when the door swung open. "Hey," she said with a bright smile, "I was just coming over to extend the dinner welcome," she explained smiling.

Jason had planned to say no, but looking at her he just couldn't say no. After all she was good company. "Sure what day should I stop by?" He asked her.

Biting her lip, "Well I know it's short noticed but I was thinking of tonight," holding her hands behind her back she tempted, "I made apple pie."

Chuckling Jason smiled, "Well I do love apple pie." Scratching his beard Jason looked down at Shia saying, "You look different," eyeing her critically, "it's the hair, right?"

"Yeah, I just used my hotcomb and flat iron on it." She nodded patting her hair down. Shia had used her hotcomb to temporarily straighten her hair for the day. She wore it in a lose ponytail in the middle of the back of her head. The ponytail freed her face from her hair giving her more of a sexy look.

"I like it." Jason declared in a soft voice. He was still staring at her causing Shia to shift in her stance.

"Thank you. I like it too, but I still love my natural. I just try to change it up every few days, but enough about my hair is that a yes?" She insisted.

Putting a hand up on his door Jason laughed out loud, "Well aren't you persistent...what time should I stop by?"

"How about seven."

A few hours later Jason found himself with a bottle of wine in his hands knocking at her door. Entering her apartment he was amazed at how different it looked compared to his. Her living room was filled with very little furniture. A couch, an armchair, and a TV stand toped with a 62 inch plasma TV. The walls were painted brown and covered in different pieces of art and family portraits. The whole living room was covered by a bookcase that ran the lengths of the living room standing a cool 3 feet. Plants were hanging off the wall and sitting on the bookshelf. There was an exotic looking fish tank filled with different sorts of fish.

12