An Uncooperative Elevator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over towards the dining room was what appeared to be a bar with a wide variety of assorted liquors.

"Do you like it?" Shia asked standing behind him.

"It's unique. I like it." Smiling at her he lifted the bottle in his hand and announced, "I bought some wine."

"Cool, it will be an excellent treat to go along with our dinner." Leading him over to the dinning room, Shia set the bottle of wine on the table and turned to him saying, "I hope you like cheese. I made my five cheese macaroni and cheese, broccoli, pot-roast, and apple pie."

Jason smiled, "Sounds good. It's been a long time since I've had a home cooked meal."

"I hope you like it. I do enjoy cooking, but it gets a bit boring cooking for just myself. I do like cooking for other people more than I do myself."

"You can always cook for me," Jason joked.

"I honestly wouldn't mind that," Shia admitted.

"I wouldn't be a burden on you."

"Oh it's not a burdened," she assured, "I honestly really just love cooking." Sitting the food on the table Shia continued, "It makes me feel domesticated. You know, in my future career you don't really see a lot of homemakers." Ushering for him to sit down Shia put a plate at his side and hers waiting for him to dish out his food first.

"Have you ever thought of starting a family?" He asked while pilling his plate full of food.

"I mean the thought has crossed my mind. But I'm honestly not looking to start a family until I'm settled into my career, so it could be as long as five years."

"Given your age that's not that long."

"Yeah it's not that long, but first I have to find a husband," Shia chuckled while putting food on her plate.

"That shouldn't be hard for you," Jason said eyeing her over.

"Thank you, but you'd be surprised at how hard it is," Shia protested

"I should think a girl like you wouldn't find it hard to attract men," he said calmly.

Wrinkling her nose, "Oh no, it's not hard to attract men. It's just hard to attract the right man." Taking a sip of her wine Shia continued, "It's like there is a sign on my forehead that says idiots only."

"Perhaps you're looking in the wrong places."

"Perhaps," she agreed shrugged not knowing what else to say. Was he flirting with her? Shia couldn't honestly tell if he was flirting with her or simply passing her a compliment. It was all rather flattering though. After all he was an attractive man, and the more Shia talked to him the more she felt herself turned on by him. Could this lead to something other than dinner, she wondering as she ate her food.

"This is really good," he said using his fork to point to his food, "you're a wonderful cook."

"Thank you, you flatter me too much."

"No, no, I'm serious. It's delicious. I can't remember eating a better dish."

They ate, drank wine, and talked for a while and when it was over neither one of them wanted to part for they were enjoying one another's company too much. Yawning, Shia mumbled to Shia,

"Wow, the time really flies when you're in good company."

"Indeed." And there it was again. Shia saw something flash in his eyes. Something like longing perhaps he was flirting with her. Could it be?

Rising from his chair Jason turned to her and said,

"Well now since I came over your house I feel it only respectable for you to come over my place; though, I might as well be honest and say that I can't cook a bit, so it would only be for a bit of wine - as I have quite the collection."

"I'd love that," she marveled.

And so the next day She went over to his house, and they laughed, talked, and drank wine together when before they knew it they had drank two bottles of wine and been talking for 4 hours. Jason was showing Shia a book that he recommend. She was propped at his elbow leaned over earnestly looking over at the book when he accidentally brushed his right hand against her breast causing her the gasp.

"I'm sorry," he stammered red in the face.

"It's okay," she squeaked looking over at him nervously. Putting down the book Jason preceded to turn around when Shia grabbed him by the arm, stood on the tips of her toes and kissed him almost tentatively. Their lips touching with friction. Somehow she couldn't get it out of her mind that kissing him was wrong, it was almost like kissing her professor. But somewhere in the kiss it deepened, his hand had gone towards the back of her head and she found herself leaned up against his wall unable to move, and then she forgot about the age difference, she forgot about her inhibitions, and lost herself in the kiss. She could taste the lingering wine on his tongue, she could feel the scratchiness of his bread against her face, and there it was; she felt his creeping erection pressing against her upper stomach. He really did want her!

He was crushing into her, and she felt his hands move from the wall and the back of her head to different parts of her body. She felt his hands roughly palm her heavy breast, squeeze her shapely ass, and roam up and down her thighs. His movements were as though he was releasing a lot of pent up aggression. She could felt the heat from her vagina turn to wetness when she felt her own hands dig into his curly hair, how soft his curls were! And then everything stopped just as suddenly as it started. His hands had moved away from her, and he was leaning his back against the wall with his eyes closed.

"I'm sorry we shouldn't have done that, it was wrong," he said in a heavy voice.

"Why, what's wrong with this?" She exclaimed truly confused.

"I shouldn't be tangling with your innocence."

"I'm not innocent," Shia mumbled. "I'm 23 not 18. I'm not even a virgin."

Looking up at her, "That's not what I mean," he groaned.

Leaning up Shia tried to kiss him again, but he pulled away.

"Please, don't." Closing his eyes tightly as though trying to disappear from the situation he said, "I think you should go."

"Did I do something wrong?" She asked feeling shocked and confused. She had never had a man turn her down based off her "innocence" it was truly baffling to her, and because of it she was feeling hurt. After all she had made the first move, what did that show about her innocence... She thought he wanted it. She saw it in his eyes. She saw the way his eyes had lingered over her breast. She caught his stare over dinner last night, so why after a steamy kiss that they both enjoyed was he turning her down?

"No, it's not you," he pleaded.

Crossing her arms, "Then why do you want me to go?" Shia demanded.

"Because I feel as though I am taking advantage of you. If you weren't in this compromising situation tipsy would you act in this way? I'm a better man than that."

Feeling tears swell up in her eyes she turned away from him feeling ridiculous and more childlike than ever for crying in front of him. "What ever, I guess I'll just go," she stammered as she headed for the door.

~~~~~

It was late that Saturday night and Shia couldn't sleep. She had spent the last few nights tossing and turning in her sleep waking up with half forgotten dreams. When this particular night she had woken up to go to the bathroom when she found herself knocking on Jason's door who she hadn't seen since their last encounter.

What was she doing knocking on his door late at night? All she knew was that if she didn't see or talk to him soon she was going to have a lot of sleepless nights. As soon as he had opened the door Shia had stepped to him pushing her lips into his with out word. Something strange had overcome her. It was like a barrier had been removed from her mind freeing her of all second thoughts enabling her to act as she truly wanted to. Ignoring his surprise Shia stepped into his house pushing his door shut. Turning to face him she quickly stripped down naked in front of him.

"Shia?" He gasped staring at her with an open mouth. Here was his dark beauty standing with two tightly braided french-braids going down her head completely naked in front of him. Just looking at her nude body made him hard.

"Touch me," she said in an husky voice that seemed to not belong to her at all. This new commanding voice turned him on and at once made him forget the ridiculousness of the situation. He had quickly stepped to her. Placing both hands on her full breast. He rubbed his thumb against her dark nipple and trailed his hands down the side of her body stopping at her waist. He cupped her ass with both hands and squeezed it before abandoning one hand to move towards the soft triangular groomed bush. Hesitating for a moment Jason looked Shia over, her eyes were closed and her breath came in short quick gulps as though she was anticipating his touch. By this time his penis was at full attention standing up straight straining against his pants. How could this young girl have such an erotic look on her face? What ever the reason Jason didn't ponder it much longer. Lightly running a hand over her bush Shia let out slow gasp.

Pressing two fingers inside of her Jason was amazed at how wet she was. Probing her with his index finger Jason used his middle finger to rub the walls of her vagina causing her to moan a lovely sound. Removing his fingers Jason put both of them in his mouth savoring her juices.

"Jason," she moaned opening her eyes half way and looking up at him in a glossy haze. That was it. That was all he could stand. Lifting her up he rushed her to his room kicking open his door and toppling her on his bed. Stripping off his clothes Jason climbed on top of her crushing his lips on hers. Kissing her roughly Jason's right hand traveled down to her couche where he inserted 3 fingers this time. Using his fingers to pump inside of her Jason watched her face change expressions as he changed speeds. Her face would soften up when he went from fast to slow and her eyes would tightly close and she would slightly open her mouth while releasing short loud moans when he pumped faster in her. Her large breasted jiggled to the speed of his thrust, and he could feel his fingers slip in her wetness. It was all he could do not to pull his fingers out and thrust his dick inside of her, but he wanted her to release first. Using his thumb he rubbed her clit and felt her pussy tighten up on his hands she was coming and soon his hand was drenched in her juices.

Removing his hand Jason smiled at her before kissing her lightly. She was so beautiful, he could not wait to enter her. Grabbing his penis, he sheltered it with a condom positioning himself at her entrance and thrust himself into her tight vagina feeling the warmth of her and loving the tightness. He was pumping into her losing himself in her tightness. He was grunting and she was moaning. Grabbing her right leg he hiked it up over his shoulder to get deeper inside of her and continued to pound into her until he felt himself lose control and busted a load into the condom. Collapsing next to her he grabbed her arm and yanked her on top of him so that she was laying directly on top of him her head resting on his shoulders. They laid like that for a few moments when he got up carrying her in his arms to his bathroom.

"Lets have some fun," he whispered in her ear. Turning on the shower he lead her in and let the water hit the two of them while he kissed her softly. He could already feel his penis waking up again. Grabbing her face he kissed her harder letting his tongue explore her mouth while his hand explored her womanhood. He cupped her vagina in one hand loving the feel of it. Bending down on his knees so that his back was facing the warm water he put her right leg on his shoulder positioning his face right next to her pussy. Opening her lips he blew directly on it causing her to moan loudly. Grabbing his shower hose he adjusted the water pressure to medium and sprayed dripping pussy with it causing her to scream out in ecstasy. Spray her pussy with one hand he used his other hand to pump inside her at a tremendous pace until she was coming again.

Dropping his shower hose, he watching the water pebbles fall off her vagina. Bending his face down close to her couche he lightly kissed the inside of her vagina before stitching his tongue all the way in. He gave her couche one long lick before sucking and nibbling on her clit. He couldn't get enough of her and before he knew it he was removing his mouth and sticking his penis into her tight vagina again. But he couldn't get deep enough. Leaving the shower on he pulled her out, lowered her back on to his sink counter, propped his leg up on his toilet, said fuck the condom, and enter her pushing as deep and as fast as he could until he felt himself busting inside of her.

12