An Undeniable Passion Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
opels
opels
2,473 Followers

She realized she was powerless to stop this, and she didn't want to either. Even when Drake gently walked her backwards until they both tumbled onto the bed, her desire for him did not wane. Being pinned beneath his large body only heightened her arousal, only increased her need for him. A small cry escaped her lips as his lips again descended down her throat, to her heaving chest.

She arched against him as she felt him gently tugging on the edge of her bodice, revealing a dark pink, erect nipple. A low moan rose in her throat as his full lips closed around the hardened nub, sucking it into his mouth. Her hands wound into his hair, pulling it from it's constraint, luxuriating in the silky feel of it against her burning skin.

Drake's lips again touched her throat, nuzzling the hollow at the base. "Oh Virginia, you are too tempting, too delicious to resist," he murmured.

"I want you Drake, I want you," she whispered. Her entire body was aflame, burning with a hunger she had never felt before, yet knew that only he could satiate her need.

Her softly spoken words roughly jerked him back to reality. With a low cry he wrenched his lips from her soft flesh and tried to rise from the bed. Her hands clutched the lapels of his jacket, pulling him towards her, refusing to let him go. "No, Virginia, we can't, I can't... You don't really want this. You don't know what you're asking me for," he panted.

The yearning in her eyes was almost more than he could bear. Lowering his head, he rested his forehead against her shoulder. "I can't take your innocence, I could never forgive myself and neither would you." He felt her hands relax their grip and he reluctantly stood, staring down at her, laying on his bed, looking absolutely bewitching. Her breast was exposed, her hair in wild disarray, but it was her eyes, glittering with lust that were the most enticing.

She slowly sat up, her loose hair tumbling down over her shoulders, partially covering her gaping gown. The pink nipple peeking out at him from between the flames of her hair.

Sucking in a shaky breath, he turned on his heel and quickly exited the room, once again leaving them both wondering how they were going to survive the next two months together.

opels
opels
2,473 Followers
12