An Undeniable Passion Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
opels
opels
2,487 Followers

"Yes," she responded eagerly, feeling an excited tingling in her belly.

Rising from the bed, he began to dress. Picking her chemise up from the floor he handed it to her. "Put this back on." Pulling a frock coat from his closet, he handed it to her. "Put this on as well, and some shoes." The wicked smile again curved his full lips. "We're going up on deck."

Sliding her feet into her shoes, she stared up at him with wide eyes. "We're going where?" she asked, clearly alarmed.

Grabbing her hand, he opened the cabin door. "Don't worry, it's very late. Only the night watch will be up, now come on."

Quietly they climbed the stairs and leaving her just below deck, Drake walked over to the dozing sentry and dismissed him, explaining that he couldn't sleep and would take the remainder of the watch. When he was gone he helped Virginia up the last few steps and walked with her to the huge wheel of the ship. Using ropes, it was locked on course and she ran her hands over the smooth wood.

Feelings of delicious wickedness flowed through her as she stood at the helm of the ship wearing her underclothes. Drake turned her to face the wheel with him standing behind her. He opened the front of his breeches and lifting her chemise, he spread her legs and bent her over a bit before sliding his hardness between her thighs.

Curling her hands around the handles of the ship's wheel, she gasped loudly as Drake slowly slid himself inside her. Even though she knew the entire crew was asleep, just the chance that some of them could be awake, could be on deck, hidden, watching them, excited her even more. Impatiently she pulled his jacket off, flinging it over the wheel. The feel of the cool night air on her bare thighs thrilled her as he began to pump in and out of her, his hands gripping her hips.

She arched her back, feeling the slight breeze pick up her hair, swirling it about as Drake continued his gentle assault on her. Her nipples were hard and erect, straining against the sheer fabric of her chemise as she bit her lip, trying to contain the cries of pleasure that were threatening to erupt from her throat. One hand slid up from her hip, over her stomach beneath her thin garment to gently squeeze and caress her heaving breasts. With fumbling fingers, he pushed the chemise to her shoulders, baring her body to the cool night air. She suddenly felt deliciously wicked standing on deck, practically naked as Drake, completely clothed, drove into her from behind.

"Oh Virginia, Virginia," her murmured into her hair, his thrusts coming faster, plunging in deeper. He felt her begin to quiver and tremble beneath him and knew she was close to climaxing. Pressing back against him, meeting his thrusts with her hips she again felt that hot glow beginning deep in her belly. Biting back a low groan of pleasure, she ground against him, fanning the flames of the fire burning within her, feeling tendrils of that blaze flaring through her limbs as her orgasm burst forth. Drake quickly clamped his hand over her mouth as she lost all sense of control and cried out loudly.

Her hands gripped the handles of the steering wheel, her knuckles white, her back arched, nipples dark pink and erect on her full breasts and Drake thought he had never seen anything so beautiful in his whole life. The sight was more than he could bear and his own climax claimed him, a muffled roar passing his lips as he drove into her, emptying his seed deep inside her.

Hours later, back in his cabin, the pink and gold rays of dawn awoke him. He opened his eyes to find his nose buried in a riot of copper curls, his body entwined with hers. Squeezing her gently, scenes from the previous night filtered through his mind, causing his breath to catch in his throat.

Virginia awoke slowly, feeling Drake behind her. She could also feel his growing hardness behind her. Pressing her hips backwards she was rewarded with a low groan.

"You are a menace, woman," he growled as he slid himself into her welcoming wetness.

A small cry of desire passed her lips as he entered her, her breath picking up as she began to move with him, meeting his gentle thrusts. Their lovemaking was slow and gentle this time, the urgency from the previous evening having been satiated and they climaxed together amidst low moans and sighs.

She turned and gazed at him, her emerald green eyes glowing with spent passion. "Good morning," he whispered, a smile tugging at his lush lips.

"Good morning," she replied, a charming blush creeping into her cheeks.

An hour later Drake stood at the helm of his ship and couldn't help but smile. He would never be able to stand here again without recalling the sight of Virginia before him, gripping the wheel, her luscious body trembling with desire. Nor would he ever forget her hot tightness sheathing his plunging manhood in a velvet vice. His crew cast wondering glances at him but he ignored them, steering the ship to its destination.

opels
opels
2,487 Followers
12