An Undeniable Passion Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
opels
opels
2,496 Followers

She pushed him off of herself and stood up quickly, hastily pulling her gown's neckline back in place. Moving to leave he grabbed her arm, pulling her back into his embrace as he stood. "You little liar," he said with a chuckle before pressing his lips against hers again.

Her mind reeled but she fought to remain in control. She again pushed out of his embrace and ran for the door, her lips burning from his kiss. It took every ounce of self control to mount Liberty and ride away, when all she wanted to do was run back inside and drag him into the bedroom.

Virginia rode at a full gallop back to the house and arrived just as Billy was preparing to leave with another load of furniture. "You're not going to help me?" he asked as she rode up.

She was breathing heavily and her hair had come loose of its pins. "He's there, he can help you." She dismounted and stalked into the stable, pulling Liberty behind her.

Billy arrived at his future home to find Drake arranging the furniture. "I just saw Ginny. She was coming home awfully fast," he said suggestively, raising his eyebrows.

"Yes, she was in a bit of a hurry when she left," he replied with a chuckle. She had all but admitted that she loved him and his heart was flying. He knew it, now he just had to make her acknowledge it.

Virginia ran into the house and up the two flights of stairs to the attic. She rummaged around in the crates, finally locating the object of her search. She staggered down the hallway to her sewing room, closed the door and sat down. She hesitated momentarily, staring down at the object in her hand. Her heart was still racing and her mind was spinning. She uncorked the bottle and tipped it back, pulling a long swallow of brandy into her mouth. She had never drank straight liquor before and gasped as the hot liquid slid down her throat. It warmed her belly and after a few more mouthfuls she felt herself relax.

She sighed deeply and tried to think through what had just happened. It was true, she couldn't resist him, she admitted. But did that mean that she loved him? According to him it did. But he was wrong, all he aroused in her was lustful desire and mistrust. Her Christmas Ball was in a little over two weeks and she knew that he would be there. But she would be with Thomas and he would be just another guest. She would be cool and polite and that was all. She just had to ensure that she didn't dance with him. Although in a room full of people and with Thomas there she should be fine, she reminded herself. Innocent and alone with him on his ship had been an entirely different situation. Taking another sip of brandy she thought, maybe I will dance with him. Dance with him, politely thank him and walk away. "I can do that," she said aloud. She raised the bottle in a silent toast to herself and took another long swallow.

opels
opels
2,496 Followers