An Understanding Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
falcon29
falcon29
229 Followers

When her mother returned, we all acted as if nothing had changed. The first day went well and that night I drove my wife repeatedly to orgasm. Afterward, I told her that Lucille and I had had sex. She pretended to be outraged at first, until I told her the jig was up. Then she was sheepish for having tried to scam me. We talked a long time. When I asked her why she had condoned and encouraged this 'semi-incestuous' activity, she merely said that she wanted the best for Lucille. She said, "I just figured she needed to get laid. If we left it up to her, who knows who she'd have ended up fucking? This way, not only does she have a loving and considerate partner, I know she's safe from disease and pregnancy. It's really a logical and sensible decision."

Put that way, I understood the love she felt for Lucille. I asked her if she expected things to continue this way. She told me that she had decided I could fuck Lucille whenever we both wanted to do it, as long as she (my wife) got as much sex as she wanted from me. She wasn't about to lose me to her daughter. Then she stuffed her mouth full of my cock and sucked me to orgasm. She is better than her daughter. But I told her she should give Lucille lessons in cocksucking. I volunteered to serve as the study material. She poked me in the side then curled up for sleep beside me.

I lay there realizing I was probably the luckiest man in the world.

falcon29
falcon29
229 Followers
12