An Uneventful Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a no win situation for me. I hated it completely. I wanted to drive back to the Hyatt and confront Raj... and I wanted to drive home and confront my wife... would I beat her to within an inch of her life? Could I trust whatever story she told me?

All I knew is I needed to come... badly... and at that time Raj was pulling out of her ass and making her kneel down for her second oral cumshot of the morning. Fucking perfect... you whore! It looked so easy and so natural to her... she was a natural... bitch!

I closed my laptop. I relaxed my breathing as much as I could... then I left my office without saying anything to anyone. I headed to a corporate apartment we keep for executives from other locations who sometimes come to HQ and that I will sometimes use when shepherding a project near go-live dates...

I opened my laptop and looked for the next file. Motherfucker... It was when I went to get him his fucking bag.

"Don't do it this way!" Deepthi said as she looked directly into the camera. It was obvious Raj was holding the iphone now and it was obvious he was going to video whatever she did next.

I'm guessing he said something like "Shut the fuck up and suck me" in Hindi, because that's exactly what she did when he was finished talking. He told her what to do in English or Hindi and she did it... he never put his hands on her, unless he was feeling her tits or shoving his fingers in her mouth.

My wife lovingly titfucked him and sucked him until during his third round of fucking her tits he blew his load all over them and her perfect, dark nipples, before shoving his cock in her mouth again.

"You know what to do." He said.

Fuck... was this what it was going to be every time? Climax once to give yourself stamina, then fuck her in the ass?

It took several minutes, but he never fully lost his erection and my wife turned over and put her ass to the camera laying with her chest on the bed and her head turned to the side but with her ass high in the air.

"I hate you Rajesh." She said, following it up with something in Hindi.

"Fuck you, bitch. You know why we're doing this." Raj replied as he planted himself in her completely unprepared ass.

Without me at home, he had nothing to worry about, and he let Deepthi scream and cry all she wanted. He made sure to get good long looks at her face as tears poured across her face and pooled against her cheek on the bed. She begged him to stop but she never raised her hands to physically stop him.

He actually did a good job of holding the camera steady when he pointed it at his long cock plunging in and out of my wife's tight round ass. I could at least tell the sex seemed coerced more than flat out forced—but that didn't provide much solace to me considering how easily she did everything he wanted so compliantly. I was raging hard again from the POV anal, and I didn't give a fuck if I was going to hell or not, I decided i was going to jack off, whore-wife-be-damned.

I came hard—very hard—literally enjoying the final rough five minutes he put on my wife's ass before shooting into her mouth again but not knowing Hindi, I was losing a lot of the extra color.

The next timestamp boggled my mind... the video was made after Deepthi and I had already fucked and gone to sleep... Unbelievably, my wife was visiting Raj in his room after I had crashed out. I was pissed! This time Raj had gone back to propping up the phone—I think he wanted a certain profile view of what he had planned for her because the entire video is shot looking sideways at the bed.

Deepthi sucked Raj for about 8 minutes without ever using her hands, and from the position of the camera and the amount of light in the room it was clear the camera was propped right next to the bed. Only her head and throat and his cock and balls were in the frame for the entire blowjob. It looked almost clinical in the way that she soullessly bobbed up and down on this unmoving erection... it was high-school biology all over again when at the end you can see his balls tighten, and the canal carrying cum from his balls begins throbbing while she begins choking a bit—you know he's coming and you see her swallow most but some cum rolls down his cock. She cleans it.

As usual, she stays liplocked onto his pulsing cock, and you see him lose his erection a bit and regain it all up close and personal... then you see him reach over and move the table back just a bit so more of her body is in the field of view, and she sits on his cock and impales her own ass with it. You get about 6 straight minutes of her riding up and down on Raj's huge monster before he reaches over and pulls the camera back to capture her full frame—her huge boobs heaving up and down as she assfucks herself on his pole.

This time, maybe to change it up a bit, I don't know, Raj came inside her ass... Deepthi then says nothing and walks out, but before she leaves Raj asks, "Are you sorry? Do you know why we're doing this?"

"I can never undo it, Raj. You are raping me for nothing." She replies and leaves.

"For nothing?" I hear him question under his breath... "You cost me my life and you say it's for nothing? Bitch! You'll see tomorrow!" and the video ends.

I realized immediately what Raj meant when he said he'd "get in a few holes before we play together" the next day... he meant he'd be getting in my wife's holes. Fucker. Motherfucker!

Straight out of left field, however, is the two white guys and a Chinese dude sitting in full frame when the next video begins after I'm off to work for a few hours on Sunday morning. Who the fuck are they and what are they doing in my house?

"You can all sign your contracts before we begin—then the entertainment will commence." Raj says off camera. The guys all pass around a pen and sign some papers and hand them off to Raj who remains off camera, then he pans over to my wife who is standing with a dog collar around her neck and her wrists bound behind her back hand to elbow, hand to elbow to provide whoever's behind her with a nice set of handlebars.

Raj is literally pimping my wife out in my own house.

"You remember what to do, don't you baby?" Raj asks my wife.

Deepthi doesn't even respond, instead going over to the first white guy and kneeling in front of him. He plays with her tits for a few minutes and asks, "Do I just... take it out?"

"Unless you want her to suck it through your pants." Raj says dryly.

The guy unzips his pants and cautiously grabs my wife by her hair and gently guides her to his stiff but much smaller cock. This should be easy for her—and of course it is... Raj encourages him to really face-fuck her... "She can take it... trust me!" he says, egging one of his customers on. In less than 3 minutes the guy blows his load in her mouth.

She moves over to the next white guy and repeats the process. He tries to go for distance and lasts almost twice as long... to maybe 5 minutes before dumping his load in my wife's mouth.

"And now Mr. Wei... you have paid for something extra!" Raj says jovially from off camera.

The Chinese guys drops his pants and forces my wife to bend over the arm of the couch. His cock isn't that small, bucking the stereotype, and he takes a small bottle of KY and just greases my wife's ass enough to get a finger in and out a couple of times. I can tell this is going to hurt because they affix a ball-gag into my wife's mouth and test it before going full on. The two white guys can be seen jacking off their semi-flacid cocks while Mr. Wei positioned himself just perfectly against my wife's tight, minimally-greased back door.

"Get ready for this you Indian bitch!" Mr Wei said as he reached under her arms with both hands and then.... Jesus it was brutal. He slammed...SLAMMED his cock straight up my wife's ass. She's so lucky nothing tore... her eyes were wide as saucers and the muffled scream that still escaped her gag was one of pure agony. There didn't seem to be anything erotic in Mr. Wei's actions... he seemed only to be trying to hurt my wife... like he had some kind of vendetta. The cock-ring he wore told me that he intended to do anything and everything to my wife until he was just too tired to do anymore... And the video literally drags on and on and on with Wei banging my wife's ass in every uncomfortable position you can describe. My wife grunts, moans, cries, and pleads throughout 20 minutes of non-stop anal assault.

"You fucking Indians are so proud... fuck you, you whore." Wei said as he removed my wife's ball-gag. "Let me hear you beg a Chinese now, cunt!"

"Why? Why?" Is all my wife said at that point.

"Because you're a whore!" Wei said as he forced my wife into an ass-to-mouth blowjob.

Wei waved his hand at one of the white guys and he got behind my wife and with a renewed erection, began buttfucking her for all his worth. My wife never even broke her lips from Wei's cock, even as the first guy came on her back and made way for the other guy to get a piece of her ass.

Unexpectedly, Mr Wei cried out and I mean almost literally cried out... apparently the cock ring thing had overdone its job and he was busy coming through a severely pinched urethra. This caused the guy behind my wife to cum in her ass and fall backwards allowing my wife to collapse on the floor between them all.

End of video.

Realizing I skipped one, I cursed that motherfucker again when I realized he literally had the balls to fuck my wife in the mouth—on camera—while in the hot tub and while I was HOME... showering! It's short and sweet in its intensity and clarity but contained one more tidbit... one more piece of the puzzle to what I was watching unfold...

"So before I fuck your mouth while your husband is upstairs, and honestly, I want you to know... I like Robert way too much to ever use this against you. But you should at least act a little remorseful about all that you've done." Raj said as he pulls my wife's top off on video.

"What I've done? Yes. I told her. Yes, I did it to hurt you... but don't you think you were hurting me the whole time? That's why I left you. You got so..." then she breaks into the damn Hindi, "...that I felt like I needed to get revenge. I didn't know you guys were so serious... I didn't know you could actually love someone... you didn't love me that way."

"We were young and horny and in college!" Raj exclaimed before switching to Hindi for a few moments, adding in English later, "You liked feeling sexy when I showed you off."

"I did." Deepthi said.

"You liked making me proud and even being proud of your BJ skills when I shared you with my friends." He said.

"Yes, but I told you no fucking... and not only that... but you held me there when they took me in the ass. You held me there. You knew I hated it more each time." Deepthi said.

"And you thought telling all of this to Sripriya wouldn't, I don't know... blow up my engagement?!" Raj said incredulously. "You ridiculous, selfish bitch!"

At that point he yanked my wife down onto his cock, which she dutifully and forcefully sucked—hoping to get him off before I came back down.

"I swear I can't believe you're married to Robert... He's such a nice guy... I bet you don't even let him fuck you in the ass. Well God damn you, bitch, you better when I leave. If he ever wants it, you better give it to him. I'm going to plant it in his head on the golf course tomorrow... you better be good to him. You might get to live with the love of your life when I leave, but I'm going home to an empty house. Fuck you. Suck me."

Well, that little emotional roller coaster left me a little dazed and confused. The little bit of history I was always made to believe they had turned out to be a heaping fuck-ton of history... and all of this revenge and double revenge was somehow supposed to play out without ever hurting me? Or my feelings?

Like... Raj—my friend... all around great guy, I thought... cared enough to hide it from me, but hated my wife enough to... rape her... to sell her to his customers? Too fucked up. I know about compartmentalization... but I couldn't get my head around it.

I tried to plan a course of action... what would I do? Would I leave her? Hadn't she been forced into all that I witnessed? Seems they both attempted to "protect me" from their crazy blood-feud... What did that even mean?

I decided to go home. I wouldn't bring it up with Raj, or I might kill him... and I needed to give my wife a chance to come clean now that he was gone. Would she?

I drove slowly home... I made sure to be in control when I walked through the door. I saw my wife... my beautiful, lovely wife. I did not believe as I looked at her... admired her... that I'd ever look on her in the same way again. How could I?

She greeted me with a kiss and took my laptop bag as she always does. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. Like nothing ever happened... nothing out of the ordinary.

"Give her time... it's not like she's just going to pop out with some planned mea culpa" I thought.

Smalltalk.

Dinner.

Dessert.

Coffee.

My blood would flash into a boil, then I'd calm myself down...

Brushing teeth.

Bedtime.

It was after midnight and nothing... She crawled into bed next to me.

"Honeeeeeeeeey." My wife cooed as she began stroking my cock under the covers.

I looked at her... I couldn't decide to slap her or beg her for the truth.

"Do you know what today is?" she asked me.

I honestly had no idea what year it was, much less what day it was... especially because since we had just passed midnight it was a new day... She handed me a bottle of KY with a bow on it and slid under the covers.

"Oh... oh shit... it's my birthday?" I said... it was my birthday... it was the 14th... my wife's lips felt fantastic. They always did. I grabbed her tits and pinched her nipples like I always do. I pushed her head down a little more than normal as I pondered the giftwrapped KY bottle in my hand...

I—was she—she was going to give me her ass for my birthday present?

I slipped a slippery finger into her ass... she just purred like a kitten.

I tried to pull out of her mouth so that I could see if she'd let me buttfuck her... in years of marriage I had never successfully climbed that particular sexual Everest with her.

"Nope." She said to me as I tried to pull out.

Fuck... what kind of joke was she trying to pull? I began banging her throat with my cock while I held her hair. I lost track of time and intensity... I have no idea how she held on through the wild bucking I was giving her, but I blew my load in her mouth without thinking twice about it (sometimes I pull out), and let go of her hair so she could stop.

But she didn't.

In minutes she was getting me hard again.

I pulled out of her mouth and told her to get on her hands and knees. I got behind her and lined my cock up against her lubed back door.

"I love you, honey." she said to me as she reached for the headboard to brace herself.

I grabbed a fistful of her hair and wrapped my free arm around her perfect brown boobs and said "I love you too."

12