An Unexpected Birthday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fortunately for Terri, Michelle had set the cake down and walked behind Terri, reaching out to touch her shoulder as she said, "Shhhh... It's okay."

At hearing these soothing words, Terri began to cry, holding her hands over her blushing face. "Oh I'm sorry. I just... I don't know what I was thinking I'm not like this... I'm not a-" she stopped talking when she felt Michelle's finger over her lips. Through wet eyes, Terri saw Michelle's brown eyes looking at hers with a smile on her face. It wasn't one that was amused, more like one that understood the importance of tending to one's needs, especially when there was no one else to help.

"Don't apologize." Michelle said. "You can be embarrassed, you can laugh about it later, you can get mad at me for not knocking but don't apologize for feeling good."

Terri didn't know what to say, she hyperventilated slightly as she relaxed from crying and held her hand over her mouth to choke back anymore cries. She wiped her eyes and then quietly asked, "Y-you won't tell anyone?"

Still smiling, Michelle said, "Of course not. You have nothing to worry about. Everyone is still outside so it'll be like nothing ever happened." Satisfied to see Terri calm down, Michelle turned to the cake and said, "Here's what I'll do. I'll bring out the cake to distract the kids and give you enough time to fix yourself up. Then when you're ready, you can come out and be a good mommy, like you always have been."

Terri smiled for the first time, relieved that Michelle knew how to reassure her. She nodded and said, "thank you."

Michelle winked at Terri and grabbed the cake before heading out the side door to join the others. Just as she was about to pull it open she turned once more to Terri and said, "Oh and uh... if you're interested, olive oil makes for a nice lubricant."

Terri's eyes widened as she turned to Michelle only to see the door swing open and then shut again as she stepped outside. No matter if it was marriage, parenthood or even pleasure, Michelle seemed to always be the mentor to Terri. It was like Michelle knew Terri more than she knew herself. Why suggest olive oil? Did she think Terri wanted to do this again? As Terri thought back to the feeling of her smooth panties sliding inside of her and how she came so hard she thought she might collapse, the more doing this again sounded like a great idea. It looked like Jake was going to have to get used to playing outside.

12