An Unexpected Cab Ride

Story Info
Shy Asian girlfriend surprises him upon his return.
3.5k words
4.51
41.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived early to greet her at the airport. She had a tendency of taking the red eye on her return trips. I had grown frustrated by the habit, but on this particular occasion found the hassle to be well worth it.

She came strolling into the baggage claim area just a couple of minutes after her plane had arrived and looked rather awake given the early hour. I watched for a few moments before she noticed me. I was pleased that she had dressed comfortably for the flight, a white tank-top and a somewhat long, but thin and flimsy green skirt. She saw me and greeted me with a smile, speeding up her walk to almost a jogging pace while clutching the strap of her purse, something I found to be undeniably adorable.

A couple of inches shorter than me, she had to adjust to the tips of her toes to kiss me. I asked how her flight was while we paused for a moment to hug, she told me just fine and that she needed to go to the rest room before claiming her bags. I loosened my embrace and allowed her to walk off as my eyes followed. She had only been gone for slightly more than a week, but I noticed that her skin was a deeper and seemingly more even shade of caramel than it had been when she had left to visit home.

She returned from the bathroom a moment or two later, and again stood up on her toes to give me yet another kiss.

"Mission accomplished.." she said.

"And what mission are you referring to? No, wait a second, maybe I don't want to know anything that personal about..." I began in a joking manner.

"Don't be silly," she interrupted. "you should know, you assigned it."

"Did I, when was this?" my confusion obvious.

She stood up on her toes again, this time instead of leaning in to kiss me with her soft lips, she whispered.."yes, remember, you told me you didn't want me to wear any underwear for the cab ride home? I just went into the bathroom and took them off."

Taken aback, I stammered.

We had been in a relationship for 7 or 8 months at this point and our passion for each was intense from the outset. She had little experience in relationships or otherwise, but for some reason we had just clicked from the moment we had met. I had known her to be a relatively shy and inexperienced girl, certainly breaking any stereotype I had ever heard (although I had always ascribed little value to them) about Filipina girls before. However, as our relationship progressed, she had become more and more adventurous. I suddenly recalled the telephone conversation we had shortly before she left home in which we talked about how we couldn't wait to get our hands on each other. I remembered the joke I had made.

"Why don't you just not wear any underwear, so we can go at it in the cab?"

I had thought the joke had fallen on deaf ears. I had expected a laugh, a giggle, anything. Instead there was an awkward hesitation on the other end of the phone..then a change of subject.

"So anyway, my flight leaves Thursday at 10:30pm California time."

I had questioned whether or not she had heard me, a bit embarrassed by my comment even given her shyness and our rather tame sex life thus far. I had no expectation that she would follow through. I was snapped back into the present as she laughed at my dumbfounded expression. She pulled me close for a second embrace, this time I was all too aware of the warmth of her breasts pressing into my chest.

My heart was pounding, I found myself quite aroused as I stated: "Well, that's a pleasant surprise." unsure of what else to say in the moment.

She laughed again, always finding my awkwardness to be cute. "Surprised? You gave me orders mister, and I'm a good girl, I always follow orders."

I backed away towards the carousel as her suitcase neared, and hoisted it off, hoping that my sort of half excitement was not too apparent to those around us. I grabbed her hand, and I we walked out towards the taxi stand.

The wait for a taxi at JFK was never long this early in the morning, and we were assigned one right away. The driver was roughly in his 40s, but appeared haggard. The stress of sitting behind a wheel all day and the frustration of traffic, seemed to have taken its toll on the poor fellow. I helped as he struggled with the bag. It seemed whenever she took a trip home, whether it be for a week or for a month, she'd always have to pack what seemed to me to be at least 10 pairs of shoes which always added considerable weight to her luggage.

By the time I slid into the back seat, the driver was already in the front. I saw him in the rearview mirror eyeing my girlfriend. It was apparent that he found her attractive, most did. I interrupted his glare by giving my address. It came out in an almost boastful manner. It was my very first Manhattan apartment and it was moments like this that I was completely satisfied with my decision to move out of campus housing and thus a shared room despite the higher financial burden.

The cab began to pull away and she looked up at me. I smiled and kissed her on the lips. What began as a sweet and soft kiss became more intimate, as she put her hand up to my cheek to ensure that I didn't pull away. She slowly slipped her tongue in and out of my mouth flicking the tip of mine gently and playfully. It didn't take long to recall how aroused I had been in the baggage claim area and I quickly went from half arousal to full arousal. It was almost painful as my member was standing at full attention pressing against my jeans.

She glanced down and seemingly took note. She illustrated her approval by continuing to kiss me, softly, sensually. The sky had lightened and sunlight was only moments away, it was almost clear as day in the car, and I could peer easily down her tank top as we kissed. She had great cleavage, her supple breasts jutted out from her body and pressed firmly against the fabric of the tank top. Though far from fully exposing her, her cleavage gave great insight into the size and shape of her breast, this was a characteristic of her that I had always found highly arousing, as anything even remotely low cut would often garner stares from other men.

I caressed her cheek, pushing her dark, shoulder length hair back behind her ear. My hand continued down the nape of her neck and I rubbed her shoulders gently. Her skin was soft and excited me further. I decided to test her, I slid the strap of her tank top down off her left shoulder. She did not seem to mind. Her breast was further exposed, and medium caramel brown gave way to a softer, creamier shade of brown in a line that was consistent with the bikini top she must have worn to tan while away.

I kissed her more passionately, leaning into it gently as I slid the other strap of her tank top down her right shoulder. Her breasts were nearly exposed, if her cleavage did not give enough clue to the shapeliness of them before, little doubt would be left in the mind of anyone that still wondered. It seemed as though her tank top was only held up by the erectness of her nipples which were now protruding through the fabric. I stroked them through the fabric with one hand, while I slid my hand up her smooth leg pulling up her skirt with my wrist as I continued. I came to learn that she had in fact told me the truth, and that underneath, she was bare. I began to slip a finger in and out of her. She was very wet, she wanted this.

She reached over and grabbed my hard penis through my jeans. She began rubbing it gently through the fabric. I was beyond the point of caring. I reached out and pinched the fabric of her tank top, pulling it outward so I could fully see her milk-chocolate colored nipples. She had sizable areolas which I always loved. Her nipples were erect and stood at the roundest part of her breast, but I could tell that they could be harder. I let go of the tank top which snapped back into place, and began to pull it down exposing her right tit. She gasped. The cool air of the cab combined with the daring stunt seemed to make her nipple instantly harder. I pinched it and tweaked it, while sliding my fingers in and out of her pussy.

"I want you to suck on my tit." She moaned just loud enough for it to be audible to the driver. Obeying, I leaned forward and took her nipple into my mouth. The skin of her tit was soft, but when I applied pressure with my mouth I could feel just how firm it was. I swirled my tongue around her areola and hard nipple, then immediately became more aggressive, snatching it between my teeth and kneading it gently with them. As I flicked her nipple back and forth she let out a moan...

My eyes darted to the rearview mirror and caught the cabbie's glance. He appeared to be enjoying what he was seeing. My cock immediately got harder. No one had seen my girlfriend's tits before, not while she was dating me at least, and now here she was, exposed. I pulled down the other side of her tank top so both tits would show. I pulled my mouth away for a second, to ensure that the cabbie could see both of the brown c-cup tits on the exotic Filipina in the back of his cab. Surely it was a sight he had only though he could fantasize about when we first got in.

Not realizing why I pulled away, she became immediately more considerate and unzipped my pants to release my cock. I was rock hard. She began tugging at it as I started rubbing her clit. I noticed her tits jiggle as we hit bumps in the road, and couldn't resist, I went back to caressing them. I had always thought it cute that her right tit was slightly larger than her left and I leaned forward to suckle it again as I fondled the other, pinching the nipple and shaking it slightly, it was always enjoyable to see them bounce. Sunlight had been filtering through the car for quite some time and now her tits were exposed for all to see, be it the cabbie driving us, or those in cars passing by.

"Oh god, oh god.." she gently moaned as she pressed put pressure against the back of my head with her right hand, indicating that she wanted me to suck harder. I continued rubbing her clit in a circular motion, by this time her skirt was completely flipped up and her pussy was exposed as well. Her left arm was in the air, bent at the elbow with her hand behind her head as though her neck did not provide enough support. Her head was tilted back and by now her eyes were for the most part closed. I doubt that she had noticed the car to the left of us which had been keeping a near perfect pace, or the fact that she had just made her large left tit completely visible to them. I couldn't help but to wonder if they were watching and enjoying it as much as I was.

My cock was still out and at random intervals she would take her hand off my head and give it a tug. Each time she did, her hips squirmed in the seat as though she desperately wanted it inside of her. I heard what sounded like unzippering coming from the front seat, but paid it no mind. She on the other hand, began moaning louder and suddenly thrusting her hips after the sound indicating her excitement of having two cocks hard for her.

I divided time between sucking both of her tits and rubbong her wet pussy. It was dripping, and convulsing with every touch. I spanked her clit gently to which she responded with soft but passionate moans of "Oh my god, oh god."

I pulled my mouth away and both of her nipples stood fully erect, harder than I had ever seen them, wet from having been licked. I thrust three fingers in and out of her wet pussy simulating the cock, or possibly two cocks that were soon to come. My hand cramped and I removed it just briefly when she rather abruptly pulled the straps of her tank top up over her shoulders, covering her ample breasts once more. In what seemed less than a moment and without a word, she adjusted her skirt and tucked my hard penis back away into my pants...

My cock was absolutely throbbing and I was somewhat confused. No words were spoken when I realized the cab had actually stopped. We were in front of my building, for how long I was unsure. I fumbled with a wad of cash from my pocket and tossed it to the cabby in the front seat, ensuring that I was extra generous with the tip.

I simply stated "No need to get out, just pop the trunk." Without a word he did as I asked and I removed the bag from the trunk myself. Almost as soon as the trunk was closed, the cab driver sped off.

I stormed through the front door of my apartment building, not having to unlock one of the doors that had been slightly ajar. She pranced up the stairs in front of me as I pulled her luggage up behind me, this time, hardly noticing the weight. My hands slid up her smooth brown legs under her skirt, at times feeling the wetness of her pussy, making my heart pound harder. When we reached the 3rd floor, I quickly unlocked the apartment door and threw her luggage in to the side.

I followed behind her into the living room pulling the straps of her tank top down, again exposing her tits. Her nipples were still hard and wet from the sucking I had given them in the cab. Though I had my own room, the apartment was shared and we stood for a moment near the door of my roommate as I continued to suck on her soft tits.

I knew we ran the risk of him hearing the commotion and coming out of his room, seeing her there essentially topless in the throes of pleasure. I half wished that he had, I wanted him to see her too. Perhaps caress and lick one of her tits while I worked at the other, I was sure she was past the point of caring, I was too. He was not a bad looking guy, and she probably would have allowed him to fuck her. I pictured for a moment the two of us fucking her in the living room. Her on top of him on the couch, riding him, putting her hard brown nipples in his face, him pinching them and biting them as she moved up and down on his cock doing all of the work, his precum dripping into her wet pussy as she sucked on my cock with her mouth.

I couldn't wait any longer, I pushed her back towards my bedroom. Fully pulling off her top and skirt before we even entered the doorway. I removed my belt, and threw her down on to the bed. I wrapped my belt around her hands tying them together. I ensured that it was tight then I fastened it around a post at the head of my bed. She lay there, tied down, completely naked and helpless, unable to do anything but squirm.

I forced her legs apart as I kissed down her stomach to her wet pussy. I began lapping her wet lips with my tongue, then I spread them with my fingers and began sucking and licking playfully at her clit. She was moaning and panting uncontrollably, still hot from the rush we had in the cab. In our haste we had left the door to my bedroom open. When I looked up from between her legs I could see her large breasts, two caramel mounds thrusting up and down with each heavy breath. I followed her gaze to see she was focused on the open door. It did not seem to bother her, rather it seemed to heighten her pleasure. It stood open as an invitation to any passer by to watch her, to come in and have their way with her. I moved up from her wet pussy, and kissed her stomach, then each of her tits gently biting each nipple as I unzipped my pants and finally let my throbbing hard cock out.

I thrusted it into her, expecting it to slide right in given how turned on she was. The width of my cock prevented my expectations from being fulfilled, half in, I thrusted hard..she moaned. I propped myself up and began fucking her furiously as she moaned louder and louder. The smacking sound between our legs and her heavy moans could surely be heard by anyone anywhere in the apartment.

"Fuck me!" she cried out in between moans.."I love to be fucked, I love the feeling of having a hard cock in my pussy!" I had never heard such dirty talk from her before. I continued to pound deep into her warm pussy, my cock harder and wider than it had ever been, cum dripping from the tip at an almost constant pace. I slammed harder and harder, her large breasts bounced up and down in rhythmic motion, I let my ego get the best of me and wished for a moment that any of my friends could watch and see me pleasuring her so intensely, see her chocolate brown nipples hard and swaying with my every thrust. I would let them suck on them, I would let them fuck her like I was as she was tied down. Anything to see her pleasure prolonged.

"God I love it when you make my titties bounce" she said, almost on cue.."Whys the door open, huh? You want your roommate to see us? You want him to see me getting fucked? What if I said I wanted to fuck him?" I could hardly help it, I was getting close to cumming, too close, I wanted this to last longer. I withrew my cock from her pussy for a moment. "Whats wrong? Cant finish? Maybe I should have asked the cabbie to fuck me instead, should I go get your roommate, maybe he can do a better job"

The pangs of insecurity almost felt good given my aroused state, I replied back a simple "Yeah?," as I moved up and forcefully shoved my cock into her mouth. She accepted it willingly after a moment and lifted her head from the pillow moving up and down the shaft. I realized she was sweating as much as I was, she pulled back for a moment gasping for air. "I love the taste of my wet pussy on your cock." She said before enveloping it again. I couldn't help it, I was caught off guard and far too aroused by all of her dirty comments.

I could hardly speak, I muttered the words "I'm about to cum..." and she pulled back again. "Cum in my pussy..I want you to make me dirty.."

I immediately shifted back, and shoved my cock between her legs again, cum began to spill out as she thrusted up her hips to ensure that I was all the way in. I could feel her vagina compulsing and twitching more than I had ever felt before, I tried to hold it, but could not,

I let go and came deep inside of her, I became acutely aware of everything about her, the way her body was twitching, the look of ecstasy in her eyes, the wet lips of her vagina pressed against me as it enveloped my penis. My back became weak and I could no longer hold my own weight, I collapsed on top of her cool wet skin, I could feel her hard nipples pressed into my chest as I continued to unload deep inside of her. I had never cum so much or so hard in my life, I could feel it filling her up, her pussy became just as sticky as it was wet.

She grasped my back not allowing me to move for a bit. She was still panting, albeit at a slower pace. I was free of words, free of emotions, and free of concern for a brief moment. When the euphoria subsided, I loosened the belt on her hands, gave her a deep passionate kiss, then got up from the bed and closed the door.