An Unexpected Dawning...

Story Info
Movie night has unexpected circumstances.
763 words
3.86
10k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During the early days at my university, every night at my place was movie night and everyone was welcome. Sometimes it would occur without me even being in the room. Those were some of the greatest nights I ever had.

And one of those stood out from them all.

That movie night we had decided to have a marathon of a night, watching movie after movie. It promised to be a long night and so we all came armed with pillows, blankets, and food.

One of the members of our merry band was this girl named Dawn. Petite, white-skinned and with jaw-length hair, she was the complete opposite to me who was dark skinned, muscular, and with shoulder length hair.

There was nothing going on between us at that point, we only just hung out because of the movie-viewing sanctuary that was my room.

As everyone got comfortable on the floor and I took position on my bed, Dawn too decided to join me up on the bed. I didn't mind, since I had allowed the bed to be open territory as well.

As the movie began and we began to bask in the electric glow, Dawn leaned her head against my shoulder and watched quietly.

Eventually she shifted, lying down on the bed, her head resting on my lap. Unconsciously, I placed my hand on her flat stomach, tickling her gently. She squirmed under my touch but didn't push my hand away.

I stopped after a while, just content on having this beautiful girl resting on my lap. As another movie rolled along and with it a thoroughly erotic scene, I felt a hand reach into my lap.

At first I thought she had fallen asleep and was scratching an itch, until she started to feel around my right thigh, stroking it softly.

What the hell, I thought to myself, why not?

I shifted my manhood from the left thigh to the right, right under her groping hand. As soon as she felt it, she started to stroke it, slowly and with definite purpose. As my cock twitched and rose under her ministrations, I decided to reciprocate, slipping my hand beneath her loose-fitting pants and into her lower regions.

I rubbed her hood, getting her nice and wet for my fingers to enter her. As I entered her now dripping pussy, she freed my now fully erect cock from my pants and kept stroking it vigorously.

A moment later, she got up and took my full eight inches into her mouth one swallow. As I felt the back of her throat, I could barely contain myself from making any noise, but somehow I managed to.

As I received an unbelievable blowjob from this girl I hardly knew, I stuffed three fingers into her, fingering her as best as I could.

I decided I wasn't doing her justice, so I pulled my fingers out of her, grabbed her waist, and dragged her over to me, seating her completely on my lap.

My cock was erect between us as I kissed her passionately, while my hands were busy pulling down her pants. As I got her pants around her knees, she grabbed my cock with both of her hands and placed it right at the entrance of her sopping wet vagina.

She let me enter her slowly, getting used to my size as we continued to kiss. We moved our hips in unison, trying not to alert the others as to what we were doing.

As we fucked, I took one of my wet fingers and slowly entered her butthole. She gasped at the intrusion, but let me continue. I broke away from kissing her and suckled her tiny A-cup breasts as she grabbed my hair and bucked against my pelvis.

After a while I could take it any longer and I pulled my fingers out of her ass and used both hands to grab her ass, allowing me to pound her deeper and harder. She bent over me as she allowed me more access inside of her, her hands curling around me head, mashing my face between her breasts.

She gave a shudder and the walls of her pussy clamped down tightly on my thrusting manhood as an orgasm took over her. The extreme tightness of her caused me to explode balls-deep into her.

As we slowly caught our breath, we adjusted our clothes and continued to watch the movies, hoping that no one caught on to what we were doing, all the while smiling to each other at that special moment.