An Unexpected Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew it would bother me til I fixed it. I said quickly to Jo, "Just a second, I have to get something so that chair is not so cold for Bev, ok?" She nodded, and I bounced off the bed, ran to the closet, and grabbed a quilt. I brought it back, and handed it to Bev, and went back to the bed. I was sure she would not use it to cover up! I could even see a small sheen of perspiration on her brow.

I quickly lay down next to Jo, again, and resumed my position: left arm underneath her back, hand more or less free to caress her side, back and arm, my right arm trailing down her middle, hand angling toward her pussy. I rubbed her tummy and thighs, moving slowly toward her best places. She reached to me, and kissed me eagerly, not missing the blanket. I guess she had gotten more or less comfortable with her bare skin in front of Bev.

I glanced up to Bev, to see her slumping forward in the chair, pussy on the edge of the seat, accessible when the time was right. I winked at her and went back to concentrating on the girl in front of me. I moved my hand to Jo's pussy, and rubbed lightly on the outside of her lips, then added more pressure to part them, and rubbed lightly on the inside, circling her clit. As I did, she forgot what else she might have been doing, and sighed deeply, breathing into me. I reveled in the slickness of her inside lips, and slowly added more pressure to her skin, rubbing closer and closer to her clit. When I finally touched it, she tensed and pulled herself into me more closely.

I gently went round and round her clit. I slipped a finger inside, and was rewarded with another sigh. I carefully placed the pad of my thumb directly onto her clit, and began to rub circles on it, while teasing the inside of her pussy with my finger. She began to move her hips, grinding them onto my finger. I added a second finger, and began to rub the inside walls of her cunt, toward the front. I had never determined for sure that she had a G-spot, but I was still going to treat her as if this motion felt good to her.

It seemed to. She gasped and then moved her hips even more, grinding and pushing back at my hand between her legs. I reached my left hand from beneath her and rubbed her nipple while we kissed. My thumb was still doing a tattoo on her clit. I felt her hand on mine, pressing me even harder onto her clit. Her legs tensed, squeezing my hand tightly between her thighs.

"Ahhuhhh," she gasped, arching her back slightly, for a few seconds. I made sure not to break contact with her clit. I pressed harder, but stopped moving my thumb round and round on it, and finally she settled back onto the bed. For a few moments, she did not open her eyes. When she did, she looked right into mine, and said, "O, my goodness."

I smiled at her, and kissed her again, her tongue seeking mine. I found myself pressing harder against her, my dick rubbing against the outside of her thigh. She responded by reaching her right hand to me, and taking me into her palm. I moved back slightly to allow her access. It felt soooo good to have her holding me. She squeezed me rhythmically, as though she was keeping time to some dance band only she could hear for the moment.

I whispered into her ear, "Ready to fuck?" She nodded, and moved her legs apart. I moved my hand away from her pussy, and knelt up on one knee. As I started to cover her, I realized something.

"Uh, Jo?"

"Yes?"

"It just occurred to me... uh... if you and I do it just plain missionary? This bed is pretty soft, and you will pretty much sink into it. What I mean is, if that happens, Bev wont be able to see much of anything except my big ass going up and down."

Jo thought a moment and came to the conclusion I had hoped: "Then let me get on top." I nodded, and lay back on the bed. Jo raised up and straddled me, never relinquishing her hold on my dick. She positioned herself over me, and slowly slipped me inside, and moved down and down and down, until I was all the way inside her.

O! It was heaven! Jo's pussy was not nearly as tight as Bev's, but she loved to be on top, and would move back and forth instead of just up and down, and that motion made up for a lot of the tightness that was not there. Sure enough, she began to move sweetly from front to back, expecting me to meet her movements with strokes of my own. I would be all the way inside her at the front of her movement, and then again at the back of her movement. This was a great way to fuck.

I looked into her eyes. She was seeking some assurance she was doing the right thing. I don't know what my face looked like, but I made all the right noises, all the right words to make sure she knew I was happy with what she was doing.

In the meantime, I was looking for signs from her that she was seeking another orgasm. If she was just working for me, I would see her jaw set as she watched my face for clues. If she was working for herself too, then I should see closed eyes, a slack mouth, and concentration turned inward. Sure enough, her eyes were closed, and her thoughts seemed to be self-centered.

I continued our exercise, fucking into her up and down while she moved back and forth. I could feel the beginnings of my own release, and like most anyone in that position, I did not want to stop now. The bottom of my dick was rubbing hard against the back wall of her cunt. I looked at her face, and saw her eyes open slightly, briefly, as she gauged her own reactions. She began to slump toward me. I encouraged her to move closer by holding her, pulling her toward me with my hands at her back. When she had moved far enough forward to be laying right on top of me, she changed her motion to more up and down, and that finished me off. I could feel her legs tense again in her own orgasm, her pussy pulsing around my dick as I pumped cum into her, feeling like the top of the world.

She held me close. I could not remember when she had managed to get her hands around my back, but she held me close to her with a tight grip. My dick surged in her, tickling her insides. I got a chuckle from that.

Then I remembered the other person in the room, as I heard hard breaths coming from the chair at the foot of the bed. I did not try to dislodge Jo to be able to see Beverly, but we could both hear her. I realized her foot was against my calf at the end of the bed. I did not say anything, but looked into Jo's eyes. I could see the curiosity on her face, but she just kissed me as we listened to the end of Bev's efforts, apparently having resulted in a satisfying orgasm of her own.

I kissed Jo once again, and without saying anything she moved off me, to the right. Bev was to our left at the foot of the bed, feet up on the edge of the bed, fingers busy at her clit. I know it must have been the first time Jo had ever seen another woman jilling off, or coming, for that matter.

Without a word, she sat up on the side of the bed, stood and announced she was going to the bathroom and would be right back. "Ok," I said. I watched her ass retreat from the room before I looked at Bev's face. "Hi," I said. She smiled. I listened for the water to run, or the door to close to the bathroom, and did not hear it. I motioned to Bev that she should not speak freely quite yet, and she acknowledged it with a sleepy smile.

"You gonna need me, after all?" I asked, smiling.

"You just got laid. You gonna wanna fuck me?"

"Fair point," I said. "And yes, I wanna fuck you." At that moment I finally heard the bathroom door close. I didn't know if Jo had stopped to listen to see if there had been anything to hear, but I didn't care right then, either. I heard the water begin, and smiled at Bev. I even took my now deflated dick in my hand and gave it a stroke or two, just to show her I was very interested, but it would be a few minutes before she and I could begin. At that moment, it seemed more than ok with her, since she was sated for the time being, herself.

In just a few minutes, Jo came back in the room, carrying a towel from the bathroom. Another of my 'regulars' had a thing for bathroom linens, and kept me supplied with all manner of towels, cloths, bathmats, etc. Jo was obviously trying to 'hide' behind the towel, but at least she did not start trying to find her clothes. I stood and kissed her, and said I would be right back, that I was going to take a quick shower. Her eyebrows raised in question, and I just said, "It seems only the polite thing to do, dear. I'm certainly going to take one before you and I fuck again!" Without giving her a chance to comment on my presumption, I left. I hurried to the bathroom, started the shower, and impatiently waited for it to warm up. I did not know how well the discussion or simply the aggregation of all that fucking talent in the other room might be going, so I wanted to be back in there, to head off areas of discussion that might be troublesome, or just because there were two women in the other room that liked to fuck me. Where else would I want to be?

I wore only a towel back into the bedroom. I was encouraged coming down the hall to hear laughter from the bedroom. I only hoped the laughter was not engendered by comparing my performance, either with them or their other lovers.

I turned the corner into the bedroom, and was welcomed by a sight that any healthy male would love: Jo was still on the bed, towel displaced, breasts showing, legs splayed; Bev was still on the chair, nude, feet still propped up on the bed, the picture of comfort. I sat on the bed on my usual spot.

"I heard laughter. I hope it was not caused by my poor efforts to please?"

They both laughed at that. "No," Jo said, "we were just finding out that we like some of the same things and shop at the same stores." I nodded at that. Both of these ladies knew it would be a few minutes before I could be ready to go again, but I was ready to start anytime, and let my dick catch up when it could!

Jo said, "We did do one comparison, sorta."

"O good," I said, "Can't wait to hear about that."

"No," Bev said, "It's a good thing. We were talking about why we hang out with you." She looked at Jo, who took up the story. "We decided it's cause you are smart, polite, and most of all, funny."

I could not be too disappointed at that list. I might have wished for 'well hung' and 'great lover' but the list got me pretty much what I wanted, anyway. "Oh?" I said, "nothing about how I love to make you come?"

Bev said, "Oh, that is part of it. We know you like that a lot, and it counts. But mostly you just like being a part of all this, and love women. We can get that." I nodded. She was right. I loved women, all shapes and sizes.

"We had gotten far enough along that we were talking about embarrassing moments," Bev said. "I told her about the time the cop pulled up behind us when we were parked on Salem Road."

I shook my head. "I was sure we were gonna be hauled in that night. The cop knew what he was doing, though. He even gave us enough time to get dressed before he came up to the door."

"Yes, and then just wanted us to find somewhere else to do it."

Jo asked, "You didn't have an apartment then?"

"I did," I said, "but it was too far away. This one," I tilted my head toward Bev, "wanted to fuck right NOW, and nothing else would do. I'm a guy. I went along!" This got me a laugh, too.

"You two have certainly been adventurous. All he and I have ever done is fuck, in bed. This is the most far out thing I've ever tried, having someone else in the room with me. I've never done that before."

"This is a first for me, too," I said. It was true. Every other time there had been other people there, we all fucked at the same time, or all together. Not one at a time, like this was turning out to be.

Bev said, "I have done stuff like this before, and I like it. I didn't plan this tonight, but it is working out very nicely." She smiled and sipped her water again.

I asked, "Bev, what would you have been doing if you had stayed home?"

She thought a moment and said, frankly, "I would have waited til Harry left, and then gone to the bedroom and jilled off. I got that new toy I told you about, and it's a LOT of fun! But this is MUCH better."

I could see that Jo was curious. And sure enough, she had to ask, "What kind of toy, and what is jilling off? I heard you say that before, but don't know what that is."

I felt sure enough of myself and my place to interpret for her: "It's the female equivalent of 'jacking off,' dear. Masturbation, spanking the monkey, whipping skippy, etc."

Her eyes got big. This was another topic about which she had not spoken very much, at least, not to me. As much as she like to fuck, I could not see her being dormant the rest of the time, between me and her truck driver.

Bev of course jumped into the conversational vacuum: "I've been doing that since I was 12 or so. Sometimes it's the most satisfying sex there is."

"Well, thank you very much!" I huffed. She laughed and said, "You know what I mean. Hell, you do it more than either of us!" This was probably true.

Jo perked up a second, "Yes, I wanted to ask you about that. Beverly said you use a machine?" I nodded. "Well, I'd like to see it."

I looked ruefully at Bev, but reached under my side of the bed where it is kept, and pulled out my trusty white vibrator, a simple coil type, plugged into the wall behind the bed. I clicked the switch on and off a couple of times she Jo could hear the vibrations, and started to lay it back down. She had questions, though.

"That bell shaped thing, fits over the head?"

I said, "Yes."

"How long have you been using that?"

"I have had this one for about a year. I found out about these when I was only 13 or 14. It saves a lot of wear and tear on the skin of a dick," I said, matter of factly.

She nodded, reaching for it. I handed it to her. She flipped on the switch, and pressed it to her thigh. "Hmmm," she said. I wondered if she would move it to her pussy, but she asked instead, "Ever used this while you were fucking?"

I could not help but glance at Bev, which told Jo all she needed to know. She added, "I see. I can see how this would feel great, fucking or not."

"It's the reason I can come two or three times a night." She nodded, and of course, Bev had been silent long enough. "You should try it, Jo."

Jo looked at her, and handed the machine back to me. "Maybe I will, sometime." Her curiosity was at an end on the subject, for now.

I was feeling ready, again, and I said, "Well, if you wanna watch some actual sex, it's about time, I think." She looked at me, and stood on the far side of the bed. Bev got up and moved to the foot of the bed, vacating the chair. Bev reached for me, and I took her into my arms. I saw Jo move to the chair. She sat much more demurely than Bev had.

But Bev and Jo were different. Fucking Jo was like... well... a walk in the park to the ice cream store. Fucking Bev was like a bare-knuckle fight to the finish, rough, hard, with winners and losers. I'll try to show you what I mean.

I lay back on the bed, and took her into my arms. I saw that Jo stayed naked, which I had worried about. I had not been able to gauge the depth of her interest, and I knew she was not a big fan of jilling, so I did not know what she would do while Bev and I were fucking. Unlike Bev, in whom I would have been disappointed had she not jilled off, as I expected.

Bev kissed me deeply a couple of times. Everyone has a basic pattern to everyday things, even special everyday things, like fucking. Jo and I would play, mostly me with her, until she was ready, and then fuck, usually missionary. With Bev it was more like a skirmish before the main event. She forced my legs apart with her thigh, pressing her leg into my balls, without hurting me at all. Her hands were busy with my chest, my sides, my back, my neck. She moved to may more on top of me, rubbing my dick with her belly. I could feel her tits on my stomach as she tongued her way down to my dick. She quickly took me in her mouth, but only for a few seconds, sort of like a promise of more to come.

I sat up and reached to her bottom, hooking a finger inside her thigh, and pulling her to me. She accommodated me, knee-walking her ass and legs toward me while she wrapped a hand around my dick and prepared to straddle my face with her legs. I did not let up pressure on her thigh until she was sitting over me, ready to put her pussy on my mouth. Knowing her, if I had, she would have easily defeated my purpose, and never let me get my mouth onto her pussy. She settled over me, and slowly moved her lovely pussy to my face. I wrapped my arms around her waist, and pulled her toward me. I had no idea what Jo might be thinking of all this. She and I have never '69-ed'.

I stopped worrying about what Jo might be thinking, and concentrated on the lovely sight in front of me. Bev's pussy was red, inflamed from her earlier exertions, still aroused. I moved my fingers to her lips, to spread them out more easily, and looked into her pussy. I decided to tongue fuck her as long as she would let me, and placed my chin on her clit, and slipped my tongue inside her, fucking in and out easily as her slickness enveloped my tongue.

I heard an "O!" from somewhere, but did not stop to see if it was Jo or Bev. I felt Bev take me into her mouth, as we had done a hundred times, and felt her continue to have her hand wrapped around me, while she jacked up and down as she sucked on the tip.

Here was the game: whoever could make the other person forget what they were doing, won. If I could pleasure her sufficiently that I managed to distract her from sucking on me, by eating her, or fingering her, or getting her closer to orgasm, then I won, even if only for a moment. If she could make me feel so good that I had to stop what I was doing in order to gasp out my pleasure, then she won. Victories were precious, if only momentary.

I circled her anus with my fingers while I ate her clit. I was not tender about it, either. She loved it hard, and I gave it to her the best I could, first one finger on the outside, then inside, not too far, yet. I fucked her with my tongue, in and out, listening for her breathy gasps, feeling for her mouth on me, her having to stop for a moment to feel what I was doing for her. Both happened over the course of the next few minutes, as we feverishly did our best to please each other. Once she slid her tongue over the head of my dick, causing such exquisite pleasure I had to snap my head back onto the bed, leaving her cunt exposed. "Uhhh," was all I could say, but it was enough for her to know she had another win, at least for a moment. I attacked her cunt again, pulling her clit into my mouth hard, and biting down as much as I dared. She had never told me I bit her hard enough, and that was not likely this time, either, since I did not want to make her cry out.

Suddenly she took me out of her mouth. I wondered, 'what now?' until I felt her stretch out toward the end of the bed. She was reaching into her bag for something, and I thought I knew what it was. I only hoped we were not about to shock Jo so much she lost her appetite for even this marginal form of group sex.

Sure enough, I felt Bev's arm along my side, reaching to hand me something. I met her grasp, and took the toy from her. She had fetched an 8-inch vibrator from her bag, and I knew where she wanted it used. But first, I wanted some lubrication on it, and experience told me that her pussy juice would not be enough. She would have to trust me, and let me guide our movements for a few minutes.

I slowly tilted to my left, toward my nightstand. Bev got the message, and moved with me, the two of us finally ending up still in 69, but on our sides. I arranged my leg so she had a nice place to put her head, resting comfortably on my thigh, my dick still in her mouth. I moved my right arm, now uppermost in this configuration, and Bev, again from experience, quickly moved her thigh tightly up against her body, letting me free my arm from around her thigh, and have it back out from under her leg. This widely spread her ass and pussy, and her leg cocked up like that left quite a sight to see.