An Unexpected Detour

Story Info
The 3rd encounter with the dominant stranger.
1.3k words
4.43
23.9k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*this follows on from my previous submissions*

I spent the rest of the day in a daze, I was exhausted from having two amazing orgasms in less than 12 hours and I couldn't stop my mind from replaying my encounters with the persuasive stranger who seemed to know desires and urges that I hadn't even realised I had. I could still smell him on me and I wanted another fix.

I narrowly avoided getting into any more trouble with my supervisor although she did frown pointedly every time my heeled shoes clicked across the library floor and suggested I finish early to get some more suitable footwear for the next day.

I was relieved when the time to escape came as I had another shift at the diner that evening and needed to have a rest before then. In my mind I was debating whether I should make an effort with my appearance, in case I had another visit. But then again I didn't want to appear to enjoy it too much....

My thought was interrupted by my hand being grabbed, I instinctively thought that I was being mugged and tried to wrench my hand away, preparing myself to scream but as I looked up I saw him again, those pale eyes seeing right through me. I don't know why I was surprised!

I opened my mouth, about to ask him what he was doing, who he was, where he had appeared from, but he lifted a hand to his lips to indicate that I should not speak and I found myself complying. I glanced around to see if anyone was looking, I was slightly wary about being pulled down the street in broad daylight. Maybe this had gone a bit too far?

My nerves were not eased when he led me down the side of a building to a dead end that I couldn't see from the street. He backed me against a wall and leant in towards me, at first I thought he was going to kiss me, I even moved slightly towards him as if drawn to a magnet, my heart was pounding, his lips came tantalisingly close then brushed past my cheek as he spoke with a low voice by my ear.

"I didn't get to come before. Get on your knees!"

It wasn't a request. I was too shocked to move, I couldn't do that, not here, in the middle of the afternoon. He grabbed the back of my hair and pushed me down, the ground was rough and I could feel the knee of my stocking ladder, and I steadied myself by gripping onto his thighs.

My face was level with his crotch and I could see that his solid member was straining against its confines, he commanded me to get it out and suck it, he still had a grip of my hair which he tightened menacingly, I lifted my trembling hands and unbuttoned his trousers, releasing his cock and looking up at him for some sign of approval, or encouragement. I couldn't believe that I was even considering this.

He aggressively pushed my face nearer towards him and I automatically wrapped my hand around the firm and solid base to steady myself and apprehensively flicked my tongue up the seam of his swollen cock, he moaned almost silently and I became slightly more confident, I figured that if I could make him come quickly this would be over.

I swirled my tongue around his glistening head as though I were savouring the juiciest lolly ice on a hot summers day and then once more trailed it down the length, flicking it swiftly from side to side, causing his cock to twitch, then I dragged my tongue back up again and plunged his cock deep into my mouth, I moved my head back and forth quickly also using my hand to pump in sync with my soft, wet mouth.

I pulled back once more and continued to lap at his cock with my tongue whilst moving one hand up and down, aided by my saliva. I grew bolder as I could tell the effect my oral attention was having, I began to tease him a little by just taking the head into my mouth, then taking it out again and returning to my tongue lapping, my other hand moved up and gently squeezed his balls, he arched towards me and I felt as though I was in control. My clit was throbbing and I was positively dripping.

The feeling of control didn't last long, through a smile and gritted teeth he growled, "You fucking tease!" The hand that was in my hair had relaxed but now he grabbed at me again and took advantage of my gasping open mouth by thrusting his length deep into my mouth and fucking my face mercilessly, both his hands were now firmly entwined in my hair, I couldn't have pulled away if I tried. As he pushed forward and hit the back of my throat I began to gag a little and I could feel my eyes watering, I could feel that he was close to the edge so I continued to massage his balls and tried to relax my throat.

I needn't have worried, almost immediately I felt the hot creamy liquid hit the back of my throat and almost retched but I was painfully aware that any spillage of his sticky seed onto my black blouse would be very obvious so I drank it all down, the swallowing motion draining him completely.

As he pumped the last few droplets down my throat I became aware that I was bucking my hips upwards at an angle which caused the seam of my underwear to push and provide resistance for my clit, offering me some relief. This had not gone unnoticed.

He withdrew from my mouth and pulled me up by my hair, backing me against the wall once more, I heard voices behind one of the corrugated doors nearby and it brought me back to reality.

"Quick, I think someone is coming" I urged as he put his cock away.

I tried to move but he pushed me back.

"You're not thinking of going when you were so close?" he taunted me, he roughly pushed his free hand up my skirt and found how wet I was, he rubbed at my clit and my knees buckled.

"Please, we need to go, please!" my mind was fighting against my body once more and all feeling of control had completely evaporated.

"If you want to leave, you'll have to come first, I insist," he purred, smiling at my discomfort. "And I am not going to help."

He couldn't be serious? Not content with a blow job he now wanted me to get myself off, knowing that any moment we could be interrupted. My stomach flipped nervously.

I pushed his hand from my shoulder and tried to break free but he only pushed me back harder, I threatened to scream but he clamped his hand over my mouth, "Then you'll definitely have an audience!" he sneered.

I had no option, surely, I took my hand and pushed it down into the waistband of my skirt, I pulled my panties to one side and flicked at my desperate clit as hard as I could, my face flushed as I did so. I closed my eyes but he squeezed my face and made me look at him.

I had never done this in front of a man before but fortunately I'd had to finish myself off several times when my ex had finished and fallen asleep so I was quick. My orgasm came fast, my knees trembled, I could feel my juices trickling down my hand and my thigh and I was grateful for his hand muffling my moans.

As the waves subsided I looked at him pleadingly. He nodded and pulled me towards him, he kissed me deeply and just as I was melting into it the clinking of a chain sounded and the large door nearby swung open. He pulled me away back to the bustling street and somehow vanished into the crowd....