An Unexpected Education

Story Info
The tipper turns up at work the next day.
2.2k words
4.49
31k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This story follows on from my first submission, "An Unexpected Tip".....*

*

As I lay in bed thinking about what had happened the night before I was interrupted by the shrill ringing of my alarm clock. I hadn't noticed the time ticking away and as I reached out to stop the noise I suddenly found myself wondering if it had all been a dream.

I quickly glanced toward my bedside table and there was the library card he had left. My heart rate quickened slightly. Sitting up and stretching I noticed the faint marks on my wrists where he had pinned me down and a dull ache where he had punished me for lying to him. The recollection of these sensations caused my pussy to dampen and I blushed despite being alone.

I had gone straight to bed when I got in as I was exhilarated but exhausted. Normally I would have a shower but as I brushed my long silky hair I could smell his musty scent on me and despite my better judgement did not want to erase it just yet.

I hoped he would return for the card and dressed slightly more carefully than usual, selecting underwear I would normally reserve for evening - cool silk pants that felt good against my smooth and slightly used pussy and an expensive matching bra that showed off my generous round breasts.

Of course, I still had to wear appropriate outerwear but I decided that a pencil skirt and fitted blouse would be perfectly okay for my subdued workplace - nobody would know that my legs were encased in lace topped stockings after all.

I was not used to making so much effort. It took me longer than I thought and this combined with the heels I had opted for making the walk to work a little slower meant that I arrived fifteen minutes late. I had planned to go straight to the computer and look up my mysterious customer but my supervisor, Mrs Moore had other plans.

"What time do you call this?" she asked, patronisingly. "And do you really think that is appropriate footwear for this establishment?" I didn't think to try and be smart with her as I knew this would not help my case so instead I lied, claiming that I snapped the heel on the shoes I put on this morning - a reason for my tardiness and footwear!

Looking at my slightly made up face I think Mrs Moore doubted my story but she seemed to stop herself from making further comment when she spotted someone behind me. Her tone of voice became much more gentle and friendly as she spoke "Ah, yes, here is the girl I was referring to, I am sure that she will be happy to apologise for the inconvenience caused."

As I turned to see who she was speaking to I was stunned to see that it was him. My stomach seemed to jump up into my throat and I took a step back and in doing so inadvertently pressed my right heel into Mrs Moore's foot, as she yelped I jumped forward and was caught in the arms that only hours before had held me firmly against a diner table. "Oh dear, you do seem to be accident prone!" he purred.

All the feelings of helplessness returned and I stuttered an apology. He had arrived at the library before me and told my boss that I had kept his card the previous day when checking out his books. Naturally the old bag thought I was just bad at my job, but then I could hardly challenge his explanation by telling her I retrieved his card from the floor of the diner after he gave me the most intense orgasm of my life. (Although her reaction might have been worth it!) I played along and returned the card, annoyed that I hadn't had a chance to look up his details, and I apologised for my error.

"It's fine, just a mistake!" he said, smiling and looking straight through me with those pale yet piercing eyes. "You can make it up to me if you like?"

I felt my face flush bright red, his eyes travelled up and down my body as he made this last remark and I felt as though he knew what my outer clothes concealed. I fought against the pounding in my chest and forced my voice to be steady as I asked, as brightly as I could manage, how could I help him. "There's something I want that is not open to everyone." he said.

The loaded innuendo caused my blushing to intensify and prevented me from replying. Mrs Moore jumped into the exchange, "I'm very sorry sir, you must think that we have terribly incompetent staff," she turned to me, "this young man would like to use the reference area, can you manage that?" Before I could reply she turned and trotted off to the counter where a small queue was forming.

The reference area was a small basement room that housed the historical records. For security purposes we kept it locked and only allowed members to peruse the documents under the supervision of library staff.

I gulped, "If you'd like to follow me." I invited and started walking towards the staircase, cursing the effect my heels were having on the way I moved, every hip swing felt like I was inviting and encouraging him, I didn't dare turn around in case he thought I was enjoying this.

Neither of us spoke as I led him down to the basement area and keyed in the code, I opened the door and gestured for him to come in. As he passed I felt my stomach flip and the familiar warmth spread through my body. I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of acknowledging this and remained by the open door.

I asked what it was he wanted and looking me straight in the eyes he told me that he wanted me to close the door. I couldn't think of a good reason not to so I slowly moved forward, letting the heavy door slide shut and click into place behind me. He stepped forward and was only an inch away from me, my hand shook, he reached out his right hand and took my left with it, "Hey," he said softly and reassuringly, "there's no need to be worried, it was an easy mistake to make, I should have remembered to take the ticket off you as I left."

This confused me. Was he mad? Did he really think that was why I had his card? Or was I mad? Had I invented the whole thing? I could possible have allowed my imagination to stretch that far but that wouldn't have accounted for the scent of him on me still.

I asked him what he meant, he reiterated the story he told my boss. I just shook my head, my anxiety was building again now, here I was in a locked room with a crazy person. "That never happened!" I exclaimed, now more nervous than ever.

He looked at me quizzically, "How else would you have my library card then?"

"You left it behind after we....after you....you... you know!" I was trembling now, I couldn't bring myself to say more but then I didn't have to as his eyes travelled to where my aroused nipples were straining against my blouse.

I was trembling a little, with nerves and antucipation and he was evidently amused by this. He leant in closer and spoke into my ear, "What did 'we' do?"

"Not we, you," I corrected hastily, but he reminded me that I said "we" myself. How did he manage to do this? Twist my words and use them against me? I should have turned and fled back to the safety of the main floor but I was rooted to the spot.

"Tell me what 'we' did" he repeated, emphasising the 'we' part.

"We...well, you...we...." I couldn't find the words, I was worried that I would betray myself and he would think that I had wanted it. I couldn't say whether I had or I hadn't.

"Maybe you ought to just show me then?" he grinned and fast as lightning pulled his left hand up, grabbing my hair and pulling me to him for a kiss. It was a hard, urgent, passionate kiss and as soon as his lips pushed against mine it felt like I had been missing this since our last kiss before he left. My instinctive response was to reciprocate and I did so enthusiastically.

Then his right hand that had been steadying my left released its hold and snaked up my torso, as it ventured higher I felt it graze my sensitive nipple, sending a jolt right down to my pulsing clit, this brought me back to earth pretty fast and I tried to pull myself away from his grasp, suddenly very aware of where I was and what I was doing. "Get off me! What do you think you're doing?" I half heartedly resisted. His hand was still entwined in my hair so I was scared to push him too hard in case he didn't let go.

"I am doing exactly what you brought me down here for." he stated confidently.

"I...I didn't bring you here, you asked, I am just doing my job." I protested. He smirked at me, mockingly, and moved his right hand that had been cupping my breast down my body, I froze. On one hand I knew that this was wrong, I could be sacked and I had never asked for this but on the other hand it felt good, I felt desired and turned on. He continued to run his fingers down my body to my waist, down past my hips, sending waves of pleasure through me and right down to the hem of my skirt.

He paused, waiting for a reaction, I held his gaze and maintained my composure. His fingers crept beneath my skirt and he slowly traced them up the inside of my thigh, I was managing to keep my legs from trembling but the tingling in my pussy was making me so wet that he was sure to know just what effect his touch had. I held my breath as he got closer and closer, inching higher and higher. Again he paused, then started tracing small circles at the top of my thigh, I had pulled myself sharply upright when he had grabbed my hair as even though I wore a heel he was still taller, now I found myself sinking slightly, trying to move my aching, dripping pussy towards his hand.

We both knew that I was doing it but neither said a word as our breathing became shallower and more frequent, his fingers were now at the edge of my silky pants, any slight sideways movement and he could easily slip inside them, I wanted him to but I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of asking.

He must have known I had reached my co-operative limits as he took control once more plunging two fingers deep inside me and kissing me once more, he broke away and whispered to me to fuck his hand, truth be told I already was and I could feel that I was close to climax, my legs quivered and my juices flowed as he eased a third finger inside me and thrust deeply, knowing just how to twist inside me.

I knew I was about to come and I was scared that any loud groans would invite interruption so I reached out and grabbed him, kissing him hard and making him stifle my moans as he kissed me back. We kissed intensely and passionately until my orgasm had subsided and he slowly removed his hand, bringing it up he moved it near to my mouth, he commanded me to open it and he made me suck my own juices from his fingers, I closed my eyes as I did this hastily but he told me to open them and to make sure I sucked his fingers nice and clean.

As I looked back into his eyes I found myself sucking his fingers more suggestively than I meant to, darting my tongue around them and lapping it all up. The effect was obvious, his trousers did nothing to disguise the raging hard on he had.

Just then I heard footsteps. I pulled his hand away from my mouth and straightened my clothes. He pulled me over to one of the machines that displays scanned newspapers and quickly loaded it up - he had obviously used the reference area before and I cursed myself for jealously wondering what else he had done here.

I heard someone else enter the combination and then Mrs Moore appeared, with another person wishing to use the room. "How are we getting on?" she asked, rhetorically, "You can go back upstairs and sort out the junior fiction, I will take over here!" she instructed.

"Oh, okay, sure." I responded, and quickly escaped before she could sense something was amiss. As I left the room I heard her approach him and ask if he had managed to find what he wanted.

His reply: "Thank you, yes, I got what I wanted and would even say I learned a bit more - I am sure I'll be back though."