An Unexpected Education Pt. 01

Story Info
A young college art student gets an education in submission.
1.6k words
4.12
17.5k
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz lounged around her room, which was pretty spacious for a college dorm. She was happy to be done with her classes for the day, although she still had her assignment for life drawing to finish. She had asked her friend Theo to help and was surprised when he agreed. She never thought that one of her friends would agree to pose nude. The assignment called for a nude drawing. They decided that they would meet in her room after dinner.

As if on cue, she heard the knock then Theo's voice from the other side of the door "Liz you in there?"

"Yeah, give me a moment and I will let you in" replied Liz as she walked over and pulled the door open. "Thanks, I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't agreed to help. I can't afford a failing grade. I know Prof. Steve can be tough, but I never expected a nude drawing for my first assignment."

"Well, I'm ok with it. I don't mind being nude." Theo smiled at her as he spoke "Anything to help a friend. So, do you want me to get naked right here?"

Naked! oh my god she thought to herself as she considered what having Theo naked in her room would feel like. She blushed slightly "Umm, well yeah go ahead and undress" She turned to get her art supplies together, then gestured to a chair "you can sit here when you're ready."

It took Theo only a moment to slip out of his clothes. Liz was amazed at how nice he looked naked. To her. he looked even better than she had imagined. Theo was tanned from top to bottom. It was obvious by his muscular body that he worked out often. Finally, her eyes came to rest on his manhood. Her cheeks becoming quite flushed as she realizes just how endowed he is. Taking a seat across from her, Theo glances over "So what position do you want me in Liz?"

Oh, she thought position, there are so many positions I would like to have you in right now. The thoughts making her flush even more as she tried to respond "oh, you can just relax in the chair and I will draw you like that."

It didn't escape Theo that Liz's cheeks were growing red with his exposed body. She was really quite pretty and he was sure that before the night was over he would get her out of the pretty dress she was wearing. Thinking to himself, I wonder if I could get her even more rose colored. Quickly it came to him "So Liz, would the drawing be better with me being hard or soft?"

Liz almost choked on her drink as she arranged her art supplies. Did he really just ask "Did you want me hard or soft?" Trying not to look at him, she replied "Umm..." almost stuttering "you are fine as you are." She could see a slight stiffening of his cock, but did her best to look away as she reached down for her charcoal. She quickly turned her attention to her sketch pad. It took all of her effort not to think about how his cock looked there thickening slightly as it rested against his strong thigh. She glanced up briefly between marks on the paper, trying to remember he was only here to help with her school work.

Liz had drawn as fast as she could. Having to continually look at him nude was making her squirm a bit. She could even feel a slight dampness between her thighs. This would not be her best work, but she was sure it would get a passing grade. Looking up "well I'm done Theo, I think this will work for the class."

Theo was watching as she set the charcoal down. He had seen her squirm. He measured his voice as he spoke "That is great Liz, now bring it to me. I want to see it."

She paused a moment, feeling the command in his voice. "Ok" Her voice quivering as she replied. Picking up the pad and walking over, she felt a nervous anticipation. What if he didn't like it? She showed him the picture. It was a good likeness of him, but he was far more interested in how her skin might feel.

He could feel the warmth of her body next to him. He took in a deep breath, then reached out and let his hand rest on her thigh. His fingers softly touching her skin. His touch making her heart quicken. It was all she could do not to look down at his exposed cock.

There was immediate chemistry between them. He reached over grasping the pad and setting it on the floor next to his chair. His fingers playing along her thigh as his other hand reached up and grasping her wrist, pulled her down onto his lap. She let out a soft squeal as she fell gently. The growth of his manhood now more than sight, could be felt against her. She was taken in by his strength and dominance. She had never told anyone, but she was easy prey for a guy that new what he wanted and was willing to show her.

She could feel the hem of her dress as it moved exposing black lace panties she wore. She had not considered how wearing them might come into play tonight, but here she was, a man's fingers dancing on her thigh just below them. They were becoming a sign of her growing arousal, they showed the dampness that she felt. Would he really touch her there? Would she like it? Before she could totally think it through, she felt his fingers as they touched the soft lace. The softness of his touch was intoxicating. She could feel it through the lace, a tease against her petals. His touch making her even wetter. She fell under the trance of his control.

He moved his fingers gently back and forth across her panties. He listened to the soft sigh that slipped from her lips as he continued to tease her. He watched for a reaction as he pulled her panties aside showing the little slit of her flower. The look on her face was one of acceptance. He could see the pout of her lips and the glaze of her eyes as her desire grew. He knew that soon she would be his. He smiled at her, a warm curl of his lips carrying both a recognition of her desire and a promise of what was to come.

He rubbed his thumb gently against her clit. The little moaning sounds from her matching the push of his finger slowly inside her. The whimpers escaping from her lips, a pretty song of passion as he continued moving his finger first deeper, then teasingly in and out. The slowness of it making her feel how he controlled her passion. How he kept her building slowly to an orgasm that she knew was his to offer.

She could feel everything. She had so easily accepted that she was his to do as he pleased. Her body given over to his touch. Her mind now numbs with pleasure as she felt his finger invade her over and over again. Her tight little pussy growing wetter, closer and closer to the abyss she got with each slow thrust of his finger inside her. He was moving so slowly, so deliberately, she knew that he would soon hear her cum. She could not resist his touch.

As if he could hear her thoughts, he spoke in a soft whisper "Liz you will cum for me, you will cum when pleases for me to have you do so." She can only whimper as a response to his words. He continued to move his finger inside her letting his words fully sink in. He enjoyed the full control over her. He had met girls before that loved a strong man, but this pretty girl was something different. She had a true submissive core. He could feel it and wondered how far he could push her. Her desire was about to reach the pinnacle of pleasure. This first time he would not make her wait. That would come later.

Liz moaned louder. She started to quiver from the thrust of Theo's finger inside her. There was no way she could last much longer. She felt it build. The more he thrusted inside her, the more she wanted to cum, needed to cum. Her voice a quiver as she spoke. "Theo I need to cum, please may I cum" Theo smiled back at her words as he simply nodded down at her "Cum for me my sweet girl." His voice was like steel but had a softness that spoke of his nature "Yes, cum now!" She heard him! her body began to rock with the release of the orgasm that spread from her center out. It was not just felt in her pussy but all over her. It was like her mind shattered with intensity as she rode wave after wave of bliss. "AHHH, yes!!" she moaned. She fell limp in his lap as the intenseness of her orgasm started to subside. He was looking down at her as he whispered to her "so sweet my pet" The word pet, it hung in the air as she heard it. The sound of it ringing in her ear.

She was just about to reply when the door swung open. There was Desi, her roommate. Desi looked at her and Theo. Theo naked, her in his lap, dress hiked up, his hand... "Oh hi Liz, Interesting night?" inquired a snickering Desi..

More to come in part 2...