An Unexpected Education Pt. 02

Story Info
The continuing submissive education of Liz.
1.9k words
4.35
10.1k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz's eyes were huge as she looked over at the surprised smirk on Desi's face. Her flush grew a brighter shade of red as she spoke "umm... I was having Theo help with my drawing assignment."

Desi, noticing the naked Theo, didn't bother looking away "Yeah that was it. I bet you were getting him to help" She had to admit to herself though, that he was quite attractive. Not only was he fully tanned, built like a Greek god, but he had his beard shaved into a sharp goatee. This was a look that Desi was always a sucker for. Another thing, this man had a profile like a horse. Damn he was hung. She smirked as she walked through the door turning away from the amused Theo and stricken Liz, stopping briefly by the fridge for a cold drink before making her way to the couch. It was all a bit shocking, but she was still trying to play it cool.

The almost comical entrance of Liz's roommate was not lost on Theo. His amused smile spoke volumes. He watched as she moved around the room, finally settling on the couch across from them. He had just slipped his finger from deep inside Liz. He wondered to himself about how much had Desi actually seen. Liz was, after all, still laying on his naked lap with her dress hiked up exposing the sexy black lace that barely covered her pretty little flower. Theo, still sitting there naked like it was the most normal of things, was never the type to be shy about things.

Desi was taller than Liz by about 4 inches and where Liz had long blonde hair, Desi's was a dark auburn. Here emerald eyes were like precious gems. All in all, Desi was quite the looker on campus. They both were good friends. They had met at registration and were really happy when they ended up in the same dorm room. Desi knew this exact predicament was not something Liz had planned on. They had agreed that if one of them was having fun that she would hang a scarf on the door to warn the other. No scarf meant this was not planned.

"So, how are you doing Desi?" Theo asked, acting like this was totally acceptable to be having a conversation while you cock was still out and semi hard. Theo smirked as he felt Liz try to push the hem of her dress down to no avail. "So," Theo continued "this little display doesn't seem to bother you much, does it?"

Desi was still looking at them when she was startled out of her thoughts by Theo's strong voice.

She had missed the first question but the second one registered. Desi smirked back at Theo. She tried to play it all off, but Theo's question cut right to the point. Her voice soft as she measured her response "oh, well..." trying to find the words "she did say, it was an art assignment...right?"

Theo, chuckling softly as he was looking at her "Well, it was art indeed, but not so much a drawing as it was like playing an instrument. The way my finger worked in and out of her. The lovely sounds of her passion, like a glorious concert of lustful delight" His eyes were like a predator savoring the sight of his prey. He had met girls like Desi before, outwardly they were all in control, but inside they yearned for a strong type of man that could remind them of their true inner self. Theo was having that kind of effect on Desi.

"Come here Desi." His voice like warm steel, the command evident in the way he continued to speak, "We can play her again like an encore. Together we shall see what beautiful sounds we can get her to make."

Desi swallowed hard, but she moved, drawing closer to him. She looked down at him, then to her roommate. Theo moved his hand up, covering Desi's fingers with his own. To her own surprise, she did not pull away as he pulled her hand down to where his fingers had rested on Liz's panties. The lace tickled against the tip of Desi's fingers. His grin wicked, as he moved her fingers down to the soft moist crotch of her friend's panties. He looked at her for a brief moment... It was surprise in her eyes that met his gaze. She was truly shocked at how easily he could take control of her. How much she really wanted him too.

Turning his gaze from Desi's lovely face, he looked down at where his hand covered hers. Her fingers touching the soft lace, as he pulled her panties aside with his other hand. Watching mischievously, he simply took one of Desi's fingers and brushed it against the other girl's wet lips. "she is still quite damp, isn't she My sweet?" his remark was like steel wrapped in velvet, having both an edge and a softness to it. While he spoke, he slowly moved her finger back and forth against the other girls pouting lips. It was not just his voice, but the soft moans from Liz that was encouraging her to continue.

At is this point, it became harder to tell whose passion was growing more. Liz, laying open on Theo's lap as her good friend began to tease her little treasure or perhaps it was Desi, her finger moving teasingly against her best friends little slit. She had become enthralled by the deep command of Theo's voice. She was lost in it. Even though the girls had never played together, here they were under the total command of another that used them like dolls to be toyed with.

Theo was totally enjoying the control he had over them. The way they so easily bent to his will. He watched as Liz slid her thighs open to her friend in a silent offering of herself. Liz was not the only one that was slipping deeper into the lustful act. Although Theo no longer guided Desi's hand, she had continued to move her finger teasingly against the cute girl's pussy. Even allowing the tip to slip deeper inside her friend. She was taken in by the power Theo had over her, but still there was a rush she felt having power over her roommate. The way she pushed her finger in and out of her like a sweet sexual sacrifice to her desire.

Liz's sweet voice began to quiver as she breathed deeply, almost a moan as she felt her friend slide a finger in and out. She looked up at Desi with glazed eyes. Was this really her best friend playing with her pussy. She had never thought of her that way, but the feeling of arousal that was coming with the slow thrust of the other girl's finger inside her made her question herself and the thought they were just friends.

Theo loved how Desi had taken to fingering her sweet friend and with so little guidance from him. He felt that this pretty lady was due a special reward for how easily she surrendered to her own desires. Enjoying the sight of Liz squirming in his lap, he released the crotch of her panties. His attention now fully on Desi, he slid his hand across to caress gently along the inner thigh of this beautiful red head beside him, teasing ever so softly up her bare skin. She had chosen to wear a small tight leather skirt, being as short as it was, it left a great deal of her lovely thighs exposed.

Again, she did not pull away, even leaning into his touch. It was like her body welcomed his touch more than her mind has ever allowed. It was as if not just her mind, but her body that was betraying her. With other lovers, she was always in control, never responding this way before. As her body reacted to his touch, a fire began to burn inside her. Leaving her feeling helpless to resist, even as she felt the glide of his nails raking softly up her inner thigh, under her skirt, and finally over the soft flesh of her round bottom. The skin on her bottom was totally exposed under the skirt. The skimpy thong she wore offered little deterrence to his touch. No material to hamper where his fingers moved.

Her soft whimpers, music to his ears. "Desi, your body is alive, I can feel how it reacts to the feel of my fingers along your flesh. How it succumbs to my will." His voice filling her ears. Gasping, she felt the invasion of his finger inside her, first the tip them more...so much more. She felt his finger move past her pouting lips then her pulse quickening... as he was deeper... pushing open her inner walls. She was already dripping before he took ownership of her tight little pussy. A slow thrust in and out making her squirm in abandon next to him

Still hearing the soft purring sounds from Desi, he lowers his free hand to Liz, fingers skillfully opening each button of her blouse. Watching as the satin material falls aside exposing a soft lace bra that perfectly matched the lace panties she wore. Once her blouse was fully open, he slid his fingers back up to pull down the cups of her bra. Small nipples crowning pert little breasts were now tempting his touch. Whimpers became deep moans as he started to twist one nipple between his finger and thumb, pulling as he twisted. Her face showing the signs of her growing arousal. It was not just her face, but her body that was fully reacting to the thrust of her friend's finger and his toying of her nipple.

Theo smiled to himself. He knew it was only a matter of time before he would hear both of the girls cum for him. Turning his head from the lovely blonde in his lap, continuing to twist and pull her nipple to the other enchanting red head he was playing with. His finger plunging inside her. A rhythmic thrust that matched how she used her own finger to invade her sweet friends dripping pussy.

Moans and whimpers growing louder. Theo split is attention between the girls, watching intently as Liz started to quiver. A second orgasm more intense than the first was spreading through her as she arched up on his lap. Wave after wave flowed as he watched her little pussy squirt juices all over her friends plunging finger.

The sight of Liz's release was more than Desi could withstand. She reached out to steady herself against Theo, feeling her own orgasm exploding inside her. Her legs grew weaker as she squirmed. Her moans growing louder as she rode wave after wave of bliss. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, her orgasm subsided. Her body becoming limp Yet, to her amazement, she still had finger deep inside her friend, feeling the other girls orgasm subside as well.

A wicked grin spread across Theo's face while waiting for the combined orgasms of the girls to fully subside.. He took turns looking back and forth between them, his cock thickening as he spoke "So ladies?" pausing briefly...

With his finger no longer inside Deni, he reached down to grasp his thick cock...

His grin becoming even more wicked "Those orgasms were nice, but I do believe I have something that would be even more satisfying" There was a silence as he let his words sink in...

More to come in part 3