An Unexpected Encounter

Story Info
Two co-workers meet at a club.
2k words
4.05
17.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dawns
Dawns
103 Followers

This one is a Prequel to The Tale of Jody and Dee.

*

My name is Deanna Halleywell. I'm a twenty- six year old, glazed strawberry blond with long, somewhat curly hair, hazel eyes and fair skin. Jogging three or four miles a day helps keep my weight down to a level that I like. Bicycle crunches and oblique crunches done on my apartment floor until my stomach hurts help keep it flat.

My current job as a medical records clerk, and a side income, afford a studio apartment. It's a little like living out of a hotel room but it's better than living with my parents and coping with their crap. At least I can live my life as I like it. I can bring a girl home from a lesbian bar if I choose or spend the night at her place.

Dr. Stark, a woman probably in her thirties, came recommended by a friend inside the department when I was choosing a primary care physician. I was told that she's very nice and she's thorough. I guess that's what I wanted. I had come away from my physical, and first encounter with her, liking her as a doctor.

She wears her long, light brown hair behind her ears, often in a pony tail. She has mahogany color eyes and a straight nose. She's tall and quite attractive.

I had been out for my daily run and was starting to pant by the time I had completed four miles. My legs burned. I walked along catching my breath. My run had taken me past Sarah's many times. This time I chose to visit the place. Perspiring, I walked inside. Maybe I can use the rest room to freshen up.

Sarah's Place in the district is a well known haunt that has been there since long before I moved into my apartment. It generally attracts a young crowd, typically twenty-somethings like myself. A few are in their thirties. Once in a while a woman in her forties will frequent the club. As for me, I don't get their often, but I do get there.

It's two floors are each a different venue. The bottom floor just below street level is dimly lit, with small tables for two, a horseshoe shaped bar and hard wood floors. Pictures of sexy women, sometimes nude, hang from it's walls. Outside the back is a patio with outdoor furniture and some tables.

On the second floor a DJ spins one CD after another. Girls dance or sometimes pretend to dance. The loud, thumping beat of the music often drowns out voices. Couples have been known to kiss passionately while their hands roam freely over the dance partner's ass or crotch.

The club does a different theme each night. Friday, which is the night I would go to such a place, is panties only night.

I was dressed that night in casual clothes. The outfit was low rise jeans, Nike running shoes, t shirt and sports bra.

In front of me as I walked inside there was a counter. Over it a sign on the wall read, clothing check so I approached it.

Behind it a girl with short blond hair, who looked a little like Ellen Degeneres, greeted me.

"Hi, welcome to Sarah's lounge."

"Thanks," I answered.

"Would you like to check in your clothing and just enjoy the night being as sexy as you can be?"

I chuckled at the remark. It sounded like a great idea.

"Yeah, I think I will. I just came in from a four mile fitness run. Is there anywhere I can freshen up?"

She looked to her left at a dark mahogany panel.

"There's a locker room. And yes there is a shower inside there."

As I looked around the club and my eyes adjusted I saw girls who were scantily dressed. A lot of them were flirting. Those who were not appeared about to start.

Taking a lock and key I walked through the doorway into a rather well lit room with a blue tiled floor, beige colored lockers and three shower stalls. I checked my clothing into number 8. For the next five refreshing minutes the shower washed away the sweat and body odor.

Outside the locker room the meat market atmosphere prevailed. Flirting quickly followed chatting which was often brief. A girl was bound to wind up in bed with someone. I had not had pussy in quite a while and was looking for it.

Every stool at the bar was occupied as were many of the tables. Smoke hung like fog in the air and drifted upward from cigarettes in girl's hands everywhere.

I was scoping out the hot women when I thought I saw a familiar face. That's not who I think it is. I walked up to her.

"Hi, you look like someone I know."

"I get that sometimes."

"Do you work in SF Hospital? Dr. Stark right?"

"It's Jody, and yes I do."

"You did my physical just about a week ago."

"I've seen you around."

"Deanna Halleywell. I work in Medical Records."

My primary was probably the last person in the world I expected to see in a lesbian bar. But then I was probably the last person she expected to see there.

"Do you come here often Deanna?"

"Not really. I can't afford it very often. I just got my own apartment and money is tight these days."

"I live just outside Los Angeles."

"So you came way down here."

"There's not a lot of action down where I live. I think I'm the only lesbian in the building."

Why did she choose that neighborhood? Why don't you move up here to San Francisco?

She placed a hand on my belly making small circles around my navel with her finger tips. Her flirting excited me and she knew it. Just then her other hand went to my ass, sliding under the hemline of my panties.

"How old are you Jody?"

"I'm thirty-five. I graduated UCLA medical school and I came to work at the hospital almost eleven years ago."

"Nine years older than me," I replied, "but you've got a great body."

"Thankyou," she answered smiling, "I work hard at it. Yours is not bad either."

"Do you dance?"

"Sure," I answered quickly.

We walked hand in hand up stairs.

A few songs later I decided that it was time to go home and bring her with me. I wanted to spend the night with her.

"Would you like to come back to my place for a night cap?"

"That sounds exciting," she answered with a wink and a sly smile.

Jody dressed in a very pretty floral print Empire Waist mesh tunic with blue jeans and four inch wedge heals.

"I love that top, Where did you buy it?"

" Thank you. Lord and Taylor," she answered.

In the privacy of my small apartment I pulled her sexy, curvy body against mine. Our lips pressed together in a passionate kiss, then tongues pushed into wet, open mouths. Her lips touched my cheek with a light kiss then my neck with another.

She pulled her tunic over her head and draped it over the back of the sofa then reached back to unclasp her bra. I had been noticing all night that our tits are the same size and shape. The garment fell to the floor. Pulling off her jeans and panties she put them with the top and her panties with her bra. I had undressed while watching her.

After a night of wild, uninhibited sex we awoke fairly late on Saturday morning in disheveled bed cover. I wanted to know her better as a person but she should know more about me.

"I sing in a band. It's a good side income."

"How did you get that work?"

"I studied piano for a while when I was young, then when I was a teen I took voice lessons for long time. Anyway I auditioned with a band and they gave me the gig."

"That's great. I wish you well."

"The band is three married guys."

"I guess they won't be hitting on you."

Lacking a comeback, I changed the subject. I also laughed a little.

"My parents are hard core conservatives, religious right from the middle west. They've never accepted that I'm lesbian so I finally grew sick of being nagged about it. I moved out last month."

"They give you a lot of flack."

"They go on about how it's not natural, and it's a sin. God made woman for a man and blah blah blah."

"Tell me about it. I never actually told my parents. They found out through the grapevine."

"I heard it through the grapevine."

"Great voice," she responded. A half second later she went into some sad details.

"I had an English Lit teacher in the tenth grade who was a lesbian. My parents threatened to have her fired because they thought she was a pervert and hitting on me. After Michelle dumped me, Ms. Jamison was the only friend I had. Anyway I ran away one night. She and her partner let me stay at their place for the night then they brought me home. They explained to my parents that I had mentioned suicide."

All I could say was, "that sucks!"

"It's better since then. They've accepted my lifestyle."

At that point in my life I wanted more than just a one night stand. Please God let us have some common interests. Let me have her in my life. Is she feeling what I'm feeling? That would be awesome.

The chat over coffee was light hearted, girl talk in nature. She chatted about her hairdresser, and her neighbors in the building. We did find the first common interest.

"Jody let's spend the day together. It'll be just us girls."

"I'd like that. Do you play Backgammon?"

"I never played."

"I see you have a Mac Book. Turn it on and I'll show you the game."

After a brief explanation we played. She played against Mac then I played while she watched.

The first moments of this budding romance excited me like nothing had in a long time. I was beaming and she could see that. There was a look in her eyes. After a few games of Backgammon I showed her Reversi, my favorite game.

My first inkling that Jody moved in different circles, lived in a different world had been the ride in her BMW. She stopped the car in front of a building with well manicured grounds that exuded opulence. Walking around the back we passed the swimming pool and tennis court.

"I have an extra bathing suit."

Her offer was impossible to resist. Walking under the hot southern California sun made the pool look so inviting. From her dresser inside the air conditioned bedroom, she handed me a desert bloom tankini halter top with black bottom that fit me perfectly. She wore her newly purchased black and white wild thing tankini halter top with matching bottom.

Jody and I passed the afternoon hours sitting beside the swimming pool chatting with other tenants, and enjoying a refreshing swim. They were all young urban professional types. There was a computer programmer, a couple of corporate management types, and one airline pilot.

We were making love for the second time in as many nights. My lover had pulled off my swimsuit bottom while I sat in the sofa with legs stretched and spread apart. Her tongue touched and slid repeatedly over my clitoris for nearly a minute then pushed deep into my vagina. My cum was spewing out into her mouth.

Some would see that I was falling in love with her. Others would not see it. At work on Monday morning co workers saw just acquaintances saying, "Hi," as we passed in the corridors. Before long the romance was no secret around my neighborhood in the Castro district. Around her neighborhood we were just two unmarried women who were platonic friends.

Dawns
Dawns
103 Followers