An Unexpected Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can't keep doing that." He muttered, eyes flaring, avoiding the question. He didn't want to admit his curiosity. Or his hard on for this femme male.

"Oh, but I can't help it." He purred. Alex decided he was way too good at that. "Your body just... calls for me."

"You know what? My body doesn't always do the thinking, thank you very much." He grunted as he stepped back, feeling the wall hit him in response. Jesse closed the distance again.

"I can keep this up all night, you know. I don't mind a good chase." Firm hands pressed against his stomach, digging in those sharp, painted nails. "Unless you think you can resist?" He dropped his chin and fluttered his eyelashes. Alex really couldn't take much more of the pressure. His pants were way too tight already, and he wasn't even fully hard. Any more, and the tent would be unmistakeable. And by this time, his arousal was shooting through the roof, demanding it. You don't wake up the special friend and expect him to go back to sleep any time soon, and if he does... oh, you'll be hurting, for damn sure.

"Look--" He wasn't going to convince Jesse, and his urges weren't going to let him off the hook either. Alex grabbed Jesse's hand again and tugged him toward the door, back into the parking lot. He walked uncomfortably to his black bike, a ninja, and tugged off the helmet. He always brought a spare in case he took a lady friend home with him... though it seemed now fate had played a nice little joke on him. He handed it over mutely. "Get on."

"With pleasure." Jesse straddle the bike and patted the seat. "Come on, big boy."

"Not funny." He grumbled, swinging his leg over and starting up the engine. The humming vibration of the motor wasn't helping the problem either, but at least he didn't live too far away and being hunched over covered everything up. Warm hands slid across his chest and traveled lower, teasingly. "Not—Hey, I can't drive with you doing that!" He snapped. A girlish giggle was his only response, but Alex felt Jesse's fingers dig into his stomach and stay there.

The trip home wasn't easy, with Jesse tormenting him and touching him in any way he could. He was almost to shooting his load by the time they pulled up to his apartment building. He slid into his spot, shut off the bike, and pulled off the helmet. Jesse was doing the same, giving him a hungry look Alex hadn't seen before. He turned away before he could get any more violated and nodded his head toward the right.

"My place is just over there." He left at almost a sprint, hearing Jesse's clicking heels just as quickly behind him. When he stopped at the door to fumble with the lock, he felt those hands latch onto his ass and squeeze. He didn't say a word. Obviously words didn't sink in when it came to Jesse. The lock clicked and he pushed open the door into the studio apartment. There was a large flat screen on the same wall as the front door, a glass screen on the wall adjacent, and across from the tv a futon was folded out, covers rumpled in the center of it. Jesse had stumbled in and as Alex closed the door, Jesse's fingers were crawling up his shirt. He shuddered at the touch and whipped around, grabbing Jesse by his shoulders and slamming him up into the wall.

"My house, my rules." He muttered, voice laced with lust as his pants cinched tighter. Jesse's hands were roaming his stomach again, pressing into the dips and planes of his abdomen.

"Go ahead, big boy. Give it to me." He whispered, licking his lips. The fingers that were playing with his pecs dipped down toward the button on his pants, the only thing holding him in. "Cause I'm pretty sure he's dying to meet me." With practiced hands, Jesse had his pants undone and down around his ankles in seconds. The boxers he'd been wearing were black and being stretched to the breaking point as his erection announced itself. "Ooh, hello." Jesse teasingly dragged her fingers against the outlined shaft, giggling when Alex moaned and dug his fingers into Jesse's shoulders. "These boxers just won't do." With another swift motion, those were gone too, curled up on top of Alex's boxers. His manhood jutted out blatantly, about nine inches in length at the very least.

Jesse's fingers ran over his bare shaft again, causing bouts of pleasure to race up Alex's spine. "Shall we retire to the bed?" Jesse mewled. Alex didn't respond. He didn't need to. Jesse pressed his palm flat against Alex's chest and pushed him backwards, giving him a second to step out of his clothes. Jesse guided him to the bed and pushed him down into a sitting position. His fingers curled under the hem of his shirt and tugged, tearing it off. Alex sat exposed, legs set wide apart to accommodate Jesse's small frame in between them. Very slowly, and making sure to stare into Alex's eyes, Jesse ran his tongue up Alex's rock-hard erection. Alex's fingers gripped the sheets in tight fists, restraining the groans of pleasure. Jesse reached out and squeezed the base, nails biting in delicately, the pleasure-pain catching at his throat.

"Moan for me." Jesse cooed, pressing his lips to his head and parting them just enough to take the bulbous mushroom of flesh into his warm mouth. Alex couldn't stop the moan escaping his lips that time, leaning back and almost tearing holes into the sheets. Slowly, rhythmically, Jesse's mouth bobbed up and down, taking in more and more of the cock into his awaiting lips, slurping and sucking with professional skill. Alex's voice was coming in panted gasps as the sounds of pleasure tore through his throat sporadically.

"Oh, God." He groaned, indicating his cock was about to explode. Jesse's lips popped off of his head and looked up, lips glistening wetly.

"Give me all you've got, baby. I want it all inside my mouth." His mouth sucked in Alex's head and renewed his efforts, moving faster and tickling his balls with light caresses of his fingernails. Jesse's mouth opened and released a groan of climax, blasting hot strands of liquid into Jesse's hungry mouth. Jesse sucked and swallowed for a good minute, taking every last drop Alex's hard cock had offered. Alex fell back into the sheets but Jesse wasn't done. She swirled her tongue and pressed the tip of her tongue into the tiny hole at the top of his penis, sucking and bobbing. Alex could barely suck in enough air before it would expel out of him in ecstasy. Already his cock was semi hard, and growing by the second. Jesse worked him back up to full capacity before Alex pulled himself back up and grabbed Jesse. He stood, dragging Jesse up with him, and tore off Jesse's leggings, exposing his hard cock and firm ass. He then bent Jesse over roughly and spread his legs.

"Oh, fuck yes." Jesse shouted, face almost completely pressed into the bed. One of his hands moved to squeeze his manhood, which was almost as long as Alex's. Alex himself hunkered down and ran his tongue up Jesse's exposed ass, circling the tight hole. Jesse moaned into the blankets and pumped his hand faster. Alex forced his tongue into that puckered ass and swirled around, wetting the entrance with ease. Jesse's every breath sounded strained and excited. Alex pulled back and pressed his index finger onto the clenching hole while Jesse squirmed underneath him, begging him to finger fuck his ass. He pushed into the resisting ass until his finger was in up to the knuckle. Then he slowly pulled out.

"Don't stop, fuck my tight ass." Jesse begged, turning his head to be heard. Alex acquiesced. He moved faster and faster with every motion, sending Jesse into a purring lull, screaming for more. Alex slipped his middle finger in as well, stretching the tight opening and stretching pushing his fingers apart, twisting. Jesse moaned hard, biting into the blankets to avoid screaming from pleasure. After a few minutes of that, Alex pulled his finger away and turned Jesse around. Without hesitation, Jesse engulfed his cock in one swallow, pumping and pivoting his head, soaking it in saliva. Groaning at the strain, Alex shoved Jesse off, who dug himself into the bed, jutting out his ass for what was to come.

He pressed his cock against the hole, rubbing tantalizingly up and down. Jesse all but cried out for more. Then, with a back thrust from Jesse, Alex's cock forced itself into the tight ass. He grunted loudly with pleasure, and Alex did the same, screaming at him to fuck him. Alex had no problem responding. He pushed forward, slowly thrusting and burying his cock halfway into Jesse's tight ass before pulling back. Jesse whimpered from the absence of Alex's manhood, and Alex began to thrust again, taking it to the hilt. He pounded into Jesse, each stroke faster than the last. They both panted roughly, moans emanating every time Jesse was completely filled. Soon enough, Alex could feel his dick clenching. He fucked faster, breath ratcheting up in pace, coming in short gasps and breathless moans. With one last thrust, he buried himself into Jesse's asshole and came hard, filling him up and pumping until he softened up. Panting, he went to his knees and Jesse rolled over, groaning as his thick cock was cradled in his dextrous fingers. Reaching forward, Alex took Jesse's cock into his hands and ran his fingers up and down the shaft. Jesse groaned and begged for more, crying out for it.

Alex pushed Jesse's legs apart and slipped in between them, pumping his fist up and down on the raging erection before lowering his lips to the hot, slick tip. His mouth engulfed the head and Jesse's body arched, pressing his cock into the back of Alex's throat. Alex proceeded to take him in deeper, eventually deep-throating Jesse and engulfing the pulsing dick to the hilt. Jesse's whimpering warning came seconds before hot cum burst forth from the climaxing cock. He latched on and coaxed out every drop, sucking until he felt it soften in his mouth. Then he pulled himself onto the bed and collapsed, thoroughly exhausted. Jesse didn't say a word, just sighed contentedly and snuggled closer to him. Alex sighed but let it go. It wouldn't matter either way, in seconds he slipped into unconsciousness.

12