An Unexpected Entry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not that Emily seemed fazed by this. In fact, she continued to talk to Jadie as if she was just... well, as if she didn't have my cock hanging out the back of her. The benefits of a private education again, I presumed; nothing put Emily off her stride. Either that, or she'd spent more time than most conversing with copulating couples.

"Hi, by the way. I'm Emily. Nice to meet you," she said to Jadie, laughing once more. I had to admit, she had style, this girl. "You must be Jadie. You're even prettier than your photos."

Jesus. She really had been looking Jadie up beforehand. Mind you, Jadie had been doing the same to her, so I guessed it didn't meant a lot.

I tried to interject. "Look, Emily... whatever you think is going on here..."

She interrupted me again. "Oh, I know what's going on. It's funny but it is... rather cute, I suppose, in an old-school sort of way. There are a lot simpler ways of doing this sort of thing, you know, but I guess it's got us to the same place in the end."

What the fucking hell was she talking about? Even Bethan was looking at her strangely now; clearly not understanding much more than I was. Again, with Bethan there seemed to be a notable dissonance between that confident punk-girl exterior and what was going on deeper inside. In other circumstances, I might have found that amusing.

"Don't look so surprised that I've seen through your obvious ploy to spice things up for yourselves," Emily continued. "But, you know, you could have just... asked. Anyway, we're here now. So... where do you want us, then?" she asked.

Bethan turned to her in shock, at that. She wasn't the only one.

"What?" I spluttered. Jesus Christ, what was wrong with kids these days? Well, okay, they weren't kids. But still. Did nobody have... inhibitions any more?

Emily looked around each of us, in turn, her eyes flicking between Jadie and me. And, as she did so, she finally must have seen from the way that the two of us – well, me at least – were looking at her that she'd got the wrong idea.

"Oh my God," said Emily. She was off, laughing again. "Your face... you really... you really didn't set this up, did you? Sorry, but that's even funnier!"

"Emily, come on... I think we should go," said Bethan, uncertainly. She was clearly feeling a lot more awkward than her friend. But I still saw her sneaking a glance at the spot where my cock was disappearing into Jadie's sweetness. And my chest, outlined under the tight t-shirt I had on. As well as looking at Jadie's breasts, of course, which were hanging deliciously underneath again now that she'd propped herself back up on her elbows. I was momentarily distracted from my panic by the thought that, yeah, Bethan definitely seemed to be taking a keen interest in Jadie...

Emily gave Jadie what I could only describe as a long, lustful look. It looked like she was considering whether to push things further, but then she evidently relented.

"Yeah, I suppose you're right," she replied to Bethan. "It looks like this really was an accidental encounter. Sorry for any... misunderstanding," she said, looking right at me with a ridiculously obvious leer. Fuck. She had actually wanted something more to happen here?

Then, with clear reluctance, she turned to leave. Bethan followed suit.

I began to breathe a sigh of relief. But I didn't even get to finish it, as it was interrupted by Jadie saying something which shocked me even more than Emily's request to join in.

"We didn't plan this. And you can't join in. But you can... watch, if you want..." Jadie said, quietly, before the girls had got back to the door.

What. The. Juddering. Fuck.

Did she really just say that?

"Jadie, what the hell?" I spluttered.

Emily whirled around again; her dreads nearly catching Bethan in the face. "Oh, that is cute..." she laughed. "You nearly had me there. You..." she said, looking at me, "...deny everything and then she..." she continued, turning her gaze on Jadie, "...pretends to have an unexpected change of heart. Yeah. Well played..."

She gave us a slow hand-clap. Where the hell she'd got to be so cynical, I didn't know. Private school again, I guessed. But that was the least of my concerns. I was more worried about where the fucking hell Jadie's suggestion about watching had come from.

I realised that Jadie was looking over her shoulder at me, then. I looked in her eyes, trying to sense what was going on. There was a fire in those green depths. I recognised it, and relaxed just slightly. Maybe there was no ulterior motive; no conspiracy to worry about. Maybe, she was just still horny. Still really, fucking horny. I guessed she'd not been that far away from coming hard – again – when the girls had walked in and I realised that, with the two of us still actually technically fucking, right at that moment, she was probably still all-but-consumed with lust.

I thought back to what she'd told me about that time when she'd ended up with her hand in Jess's knickers; how it had only happened because she couldn't think straight when she was aroused. It was seemingly happening again. Not that I was exactly Mr Rational, right then. I was finding it hard to concentrate as well, given that she was still gently bouncing herself on my cock; that delicious, wet tightness of her pussy sending shivers of pleasure down my spine. And the idea of two attractive, apparently bisexual girls watching... oh fuck, that did have a certain appeal, didn't it?

"You really want us to... watch you, Jadie?" queried Bethan. I could see the conflict; the natural resistance to the idea of her old school friend inviting her to indulge in some weird voyeur sex game, yet the increasingly obvious attraction she had towards that old school friend clearly breaking down that resistance.

Apparently, though, Bethan had little idea of what was going to happen. Hell, neither did I. Okay, Kiera might be out of the picture now, thank God, but things still seemed to be getting way too complicated, way too quickly. What Jadie was suggesting... however appealing it might be... that was crossing a line. A serious line.

"No," I said, in response, at the same time as Jadie said, "Yes."

Jadie glanced back at me again briefly over her shoulder and smiled. I made another what-the-hell face, but she seemed intent on whatever it was she wanted to happen.

She added, "But it has to be just that, Bethan. No touching. At all."

"Seriously?" Emily said, with a touch of derision. "Oh, right. Well, that's a new one, I guess. What about us touching each other? Is that allowed?" she added, nodding at Bethan. At least Bethan had the decency to turn red at the suggestion.

"Sure, if that's your thing," said Jadie. She sounded so casual about the whole thing. "But Mr Baines is off limits."

"Uh, and so are you," I chipped in quickly, looking sternly at Jadie. This thing, whatever the hell it was, was escalating quickly and seemed like it was going to happen whether I wanted it to or not. Best to get the ground rules clear, if that was the case.

"No touching... either of us," Jadie confirmed.

"Aww," said Emily. She looked right at Jadie, "You are serious, aren't you. That's... a pity."

Still looking lustfully at Jadie, she cocked her head to one side. "You look... seriously fucking gorgeous, bent over like that. I'd like to do a lot more than just touch you. But hey, if that's how it has to be..."

Well, that left little doubt about her intentions towards Jadie, I thought. She was direct, this girl, for sure. But her well-bred accent made it sound... funny when she swore.

Then, turning to me, she said, "Just so you know... Bethan was right about you, too. Although I think I dropped a few hints yesterday as well myself."

"Emily..." Bethan hissed.

"What?" Emily responded, laughing. "Don't deny it now, girl." She looked back at me, giving me an appraising look. "Yeah, like she said, you are pretty hot for an older guy. Not that you even look that old anyway..."

Bethan was bright red now. Of course. The whole Kiera's-hot-dad thing. Another one of my apparently-not-so-mythical little fan club. I saw Jadie smile at that. She pushed herself back onto me and clamped her muscles around my cock for a second, playfully. I glared at her, which only made her smile widen. Oh God. I knew she was incorrigible but this really was taking things to a whole new level. But, yeah, there was a certain excitement building in me at the thought of where we seemed to be going.

Emily sighed loudly. "Well, this isn't exactly working out as I thought it might when I first walked in. It's a shame not to be able to feel or..." she gave Jadie a meaningful look, "...taste any of that lovely-looking nakedness in front of us."

She turned to Bethan again. "But, it would still be hot just to watch them, don't you think? Like I told you about what happened with me and Jack and Sophie at school? And, well, you know, a bit like what we did for Emma, that time?"

Fucking hell. Clearly this wasn't the first time that Emily – or Bethan, it seemed – had indulged in... something which involved more than one partner.

"Oh Emilllyyyy," Bethan said, seemingly embarrassed that her friend had let this particular fact slip but still, finding it hard not to smile.

"Don't pretend you didn't enjoy Emma watching the two of us getting it on,"

Bethan was shaking her head now, and laughing.

"Yes... but..." she turned back to Jadie again.

"Are you sure about this? Really?"

Jadie sighed. "Yes, I'm sure. Unlike some people..." she glanced at Emily, "...I've never done this sort of thing before. But the fact is that I'm really fucking horny right now and it sounded like a good idea when I said it and it still does now. You do your thing and watch whilst we... do... ours..."

She'd pushed herself back onto me with each of those last three words, making even me smile.

"Come on. It'll be fun," encouraged Emily.

And Bethan, perhaps being dominated by her apparently uninhibited friend, relented. "Well... I guess..."

Somehow, that was that. Nobody seemed remotely interested in my opinion on the matter. I was now apparently going to... perform in front of an audience. I glared at Jadie again, but she just smiled back at me innocently until I felt something inside me give way. Not for the first time, my moral compass felt like it was spinning out of control.

I realised that I had already crossed so many boundaries of socially acceptable behaviour in the last few months; to the point where the idea of me ravishing my daughter's best friend over her parents' kitchen table had no longer even registered. And now, well, I was merely lurching another step further into the realms of depravity.

I shook my head and, finally, laughed at the ridiculousness of it all.

"Oh, what the hell," I said. "Come on then, how's this going to work?"

Part 5: Watching the Watchers

Emily moved first. It seemed clear that she was used to being in charge in these situations. I idly wondered who Jack and Sophie were and what exactly that little encounter might have entailed.

She pulled both chairs away from the table, to clear some space.

"Come round here, so we can see you better. If we're only getting to watch then at least give us a decent view," she instructed. Shit. I realised that would mean I'd have to disengage from Jadie and, well, expose myself after all.

Reluctantly, I reached down and took hold of my cock, slipping it out of that heat and stepping back to allow Jadie to stand up from the table. Despite all of the upheaval, I was still rock hard. Jadie pushed herself up and we stood next to each other whilst Emily looked us both up and down with such lasciviousness that I wondered if she'd be able to restrain herself from touching, after all.

Bethan was also looking on, rapt. Her gaze was flitting between Jadie's tits and my erection, which was glistening and wet from where it had just been. She stifled a giggle.

I couldn't help myself. "What?" I queried, defensively.

She looked down again, embarrassed, then looked back up at me. "Sorry. But... you're Kiera's dad. It's kinda weird seeing you... like this."

"Come on Bethan, don't pretend you haven't imagined him like that," said Jadie.

"No!" Bethan exclaimed, responding automatically before going back on herself.

"I mean..." She looked up at me directly. "I did have, like, a bit of a crush on you when I was at school. We all did." She looked meaningfully at Jadie. "Honestly, though, I never really thought I'd get to see your... you know, like that..."

Bethan nodded at my erection. She couldn't take her eyes off it. She giggled again. "It's... a really nice one."

Jadie nudged me, laughing now. "See!"

Emily chipped in. "Yeah, it is kinda pretty for a dick. Not exactly huge but it looks like it does the job."

"I can confirm that it does," said Jadie, sounding strangely proud. Still, I was really not very comfortable with three girls – including my fiancée – talking so openly about my gentleman's area.

"How long have you been... you know... doing this?" asked Bethan.

"Long enough," said Jadie.

"Does anyone know?"

"Only Kiera."

"Kiera knows..." That was Emily. "Fucking hell! I wasn't far wrong, earlier on, was I?" I decided it was actually pretty hot hearing her swear in that oh-so-educated accent.

"Talking about earlier, what was all that about just having to ask?" I asked.

"What I said. You could have just asked. If you wanted... this. It's not like you didn't know I was interested. And Bethan doesn't mind sharing. I kinda made that obvious yesterday, surely?"

She had said exactly that, in fact. But I'd assumed she was just showing off her sexuality whilst she flirted. Not serious. Christ, how could I ever have thought that was serious?

"Yesterday? That was just..."

"He's not the best at picking up clues," interjected Jadie, affectionately. She squeezed my hand.

"Apparently not," said Emily, smiling.

"I didn't want... this, anyway," I said. "Whatever you might think about it being a setup, it wasn't."

Emily looked at me doubtfully but didn't say anything.

I continued, "But come on, even then you're not suggesting that people just go around... asking for a... foursome or whatever this is."

"That would be a whatever this is, given that we're only allowed to watch, apparently. But yes, if I want that sort of thing, I'll ask. People do. Emma did. And, okay it was just the two of us, but how do you think Bethan and I got together? Bless her, if I'd waited for her to say anything to me, we'd still be looking at each other longingly at the back of Doctor Joceyln's tutorial. Right, Bethan?"

Bethan giggled and nodded. "I wish I could... be that confident sometimes."

She was looking at Jadie when she said that. I wondered what, exactly, she might say to Jadie if she was a bit more confident.

"Clearly I'm out of touch with how you youngsters do things these days. But still, I think I speak for most people when I say that's definitely not normal."

"Well, I'm not most people. And I'm not very normal either, am I Bethan?"

Bethan shook her head, and gave Emily an affectionate look.

"No, you are...pretty special." She went back to looking at Jadie's body, almost straight away, though. And mine, for that matter.

"Thanks. I said we'd have some fun, if you let me come and stay with you, didn't I? I guess this qualifies, doesn't it?"

Bethan nodded, looking submissive.

It looked like Bethan was in Emily's thrall, for sure. But I wondered if that apparent infatuation would...last. Given how she was looking at Jadie, now, as well.

Emily hopped herself up and sat on the table. She beckoned Bethan over to her, then took hold of her and – whilst Bethan was still standing – kissed her long and hard. Guiltily, I felt a twinge of arousal as I watched the two girls kiss. And so it begins, I thought

Neither was in the same league as Jadie when it came to attractiveness. But then, nobody really was, at least in my eyes. I looked at not-plain-any-more Bethan, with those blue streaks in her hair and the piercings and the tattoo. It wasn't a look I was overly fond of but that nice pale, white skin and her dark gothic eyeliner did set off her blue eyes rather well. Did her nose turn up a little too much? Were her lips a bit too thin? Maybe.

But still, I found myself thinking that she was kinda nice-looking. Perhaps her kissing another girl at the time had something to do with it. Yeah... about that, I thought. Was she so desperate to rebel against her rigid upbringing that she was getting herself into situations which she really didn't want? Or was there something else going on – a more genuine desire on her part to push the boundaries and explore her sexuality?

The passion with which she appeared to be returning Emily's kiss seemed to answer that particular question. And, when I saw Bethan's right hand move forward and begin to gently squeeze Emily's left breast through the material of her dress, I felt a sense of relief. I hadn't liked the thought that she might feel she was being... coerced into... well, whatever this was going to turn into. I smiled to myself. No, the only person being coerced here was me.

My eyes flicked to Emily. She was definitely the better-looking one. Although she clearly knew it, as well, which automatically made her a tiny bit less appealing in my eyes. Looking at her as she broke off from kissing Bethan and returned her gaze to Jadie, I got a better look at her face. Yeah. She really was an attractive girl, I thought. Was Jadie right when she said Emily was pretty, though? Kind of, yeah, in that hippy-goddess, boho type of way.

And there was something about the way she moved; the way she smiled; the way she reached up to brush the dreads back out of her face, it was impossible to explain, but it was sexual. That confidence, again, I guessed. That casual approach to sex – and, it would appear, to her own sexuality – like nothing could shock her and what we were doing now was just an everyday thing. Natural. That wasn't normal, for sure, but it was curiously... attractive.

As I looked at her, she smiled and patted the table next to her.

"You two... come and do your thing over here. We'll look after ourselves, won't we, Bethan?"

As she said this, she kissed Bethan sloppily again and I saw her hand slide up Bethan's thigh; disappearing underneath the short skirt that Bethan was wearing over the top of her thick black winter tights. Bethan's hand, which had dropped back to her side when they'd finished kissing the first time, returned to Emily's chest, squeezing her breast again through the material of the ankle-length floral dress Emily was wearing.

I looked sideways at Jadie. She kind of shrugged at me but her eyes were still sparkling with curiosity and lust. I could tell she was excited by what we were about to do. Much more than I was, it seemed.

Jadie moved over to the table and, like Emily, hopped herself up so she was sitting on the edge. She was right next to Emily, but that didn't stop her from spreading her legs wide open so I could see her delicious, neat pussy. Seeing me looking, Jadie reached down, put a hand underneath each thigh and lifted her legs up in the air, rolling right back on the table and pulling her buttocks apart. Her tight, clean little butt hole was now visible as well. I knew that it wasn't on the menu for this session, but exposing herself like that so unconditionally... yeah, that looked fucking hot.

1...45678...10