An Unexpected Evening

Story Info
Invited back for drinks & more.
3.6k words
4.16
67.6k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Louise and I, being me Paul, had never really discussed relationships outside of our marriage. Don't misunderstand me; we enjoyed sex, porn movies, erotic literature and the whole sex thing. Perhaps it was more to do with coming to terms with seeing your partner with another person. How would you react? Then perhaps I think it was more to do with our age difference. As I move into my forties I find myself increasing curious and searching for more rewarding experiences. Louise at 28 perhaps has a while to go until she needs to experiment. Our sex life is fantastic, and I would not swap it for the world. But just sometimes I have this yearning. So you can imagine my surprise when something happened that if you like forced the issue.

Our first encounter really was an unexpected event. The episode had started two weeks previous when we had attended a social gathering not too far from where we lived. Most of our friends were there so it was a good party with plenty of alcohol and a very lively mood. Louise and I rarely hang on each others coat tails, and true to form she had left me shortly after arriving, disappearing off to talk with the girls. As the evening drew on I was introduced to various couples that circulated in the main lounge; it was good conversation. Steve and Helen were introduced as the couple from across the road, Tom our host kept it pretty simple and left us to it. We expanded the introductions and discussed the world and its friends.

Steve I suspect is in his late thirties if not early forties. The partially greying hair worn longer than most would have had the courage to, made it difficult to make a good assessment. He carried himself really well, slightly athletic with a Mediterranean look. He'd worn a suit, Italian it must have been, but he looked casual. I hated him for that. Helen on the other hand was very much a plain Jane. She had a good figure albeit a little over weight. That's not to say she was fat, far from it. In fact curvy with full breasts that allowed for a fantastic cleavage. You could say she would have filled a pair of Levi's nicely. The three of us got on really well and must have chatted for nearly two hours.

It was around 10:30pm when they had offered their excuses; baby sitter needed taking home, so we said our goodbyes and I wandered off to find Louise.

Saturday night was with us again and Louise and I were off to town for a few drinks. We were in the privileged position of having an Au Pair, so baby-sitting was never a problem. We got to the pub around 8:00pm and were lucky enough to have secured a booth in the corner not to far from the bar. Louise had an appetite for alcohol and I had learnt that being near the bar was a real plus. By 9:00 the pub was jammed with prospective clients staked six deep at the bar. It was my turn so reluctantly I started for the bar to secure more drinks. As I joined the mass I noticed Steve standing waiting not three to four feet away. Gaining his attention I beckoned him across. He informed me that Helen was standing over the other side, as there was nowhere to sit. I suggested he get her and join us on our table whilst I bought the drinks.

The drinks flowed and to cut a long story short we all got very well. Once again around 10:30pm Steve announced that they had to leave, "the baby sitter you know", and started to get up from the table. As they gathered themselves Helen explained that it was Steve's fortieth tomorrow and they had the whole family coming over in the afternoon. Just as we started to sit back Steve suggested we came back for drinks. I looked at Louise awaiting a response. Steve was pretty insistent, and as the pub would be closing fairly soon we decided we would go. The house was probably Edwardian, perhaps Victorian I was not really sure so period will do. We had been ushered into the front lounge a really spacious affair with three leather armchairs and a two seat sofa arranged around an oak coffee table, all looking onto the wide screen TV. Louise had positioned herself at one end of the sofa whilst Helen had sat on the armchair to Louise's right. Steve and I sat in the armchairs to Louise's left, which left me sitting directly opposite Helen across the small low coffee table. Steve had retrieved a couple of bottles of wine from the fridge, which all four of us consumed with some vigour.

It must have been around midnight when Steve started to rummage through the parcels carefully arranged on the coffee table. The alcohol had kicked in and he wanted to play. Helen immediately told him to leave them alone. Steve wanted to open presents. Helen appeared set on him not opening presents. Steve reminded her that it was after twelve and he could. She wasn't having it and started to get into a little strop. Eventually Helen conceded and Steve extracted a parcel from the mound. It was very evident what it was just from the shape. My mind was racing. Why was Helen so reluctant for Steve to open presents? I just could not wait. Louise was quiet; in my anticipation I had completely forgotten her. She had a mischievous expression on her face. She smiled at me, which made me feel better.

Steve started at the wrapper as Helen stated fidgeting on the edge of her chair. The dress she was wearing had ridden up her and was displaying a perfect view of her knickers. White is a great colour for that. She seemed completely oblivious to this, more concerned with what was going to follow. Louise could clearly see what I could see and tried to catch my attention; smiling at her I retuned to my show.

It seemed to go on forever, in reality it was just seconds. The porn movie came as no surprise; Helen had given the contents away long before the wrapper came off. At this point I was sure the right thing to do was offer our excuses and leave. Louise was an expert at this and I would normally leave it to her. I glanced at her, but she said nothing. Steve was brandishing the DVD around in the air and suggested he should put it on. Helen was telling him to behave, albeit a little tamely. I was not sure what to say. Steve asked me a direct question; did I want to see it? Replying that both Louise and I often watch porn and had no problem with it was probably not what Helen wanted to hear.

Steve had wasted no time and within seconds the movie was on the screen. It was hard-core pretty much from the outset. I had adjusted my sitting position to allow for the inevitable growth, which I hoped to conceal as much as I could. Steve wasn't even trying and within twenty minutes or so was actively rubbing himself. Thirty minutes or so of the movie had now transpired and I was finding it hard to control myself. Helen had sat back into the armchair her dress now almost completely exposing her white knickers. She had parted her knees a few inches, which allowed for a perfect view of what appeared to be a very wet crotch. I was almost afraid to look in the direction of Louise for fear of the disapproving glare. I took the chance. To my amazement she was slouched down in the sofa, her Levi's un-buttoned and un-zipped with one hand firmly buried between her legs. I was completely gob smacked.

Returning my attention to Helen I noticed that she had now slipped further down the armchair her legs even further apart. Steve mumbled some sort of apology and then asked if anybody minded if he took his trousers off. He did not wait for an answer and within seconds stood in the middle of the room facing the TV slowly stroking seven inches of erection. To my amazement Louise had now pushed her jeans and g-string down to her knees and was pushing two fingers gently between the folds of her pussy. Her fingers glistened with her wetness as they moved slowly back and forth her attention alternating between the screen and Steve slowly masturbating. Things were beginning to move at a pace. Helen had now hoisted the dress up around her waist completely exposing her white knickers, and then very deliberately slipped her hand between her legs letting out a small moan as she brushed across her clitoris. Steve immediately responded instructing her to push her fingers deep. The thin fabric of her knickers stretched across the back of hand outlined her knuckles perfectly, as her fingers feverously explored her virginal passage.

At this point I could not contain myself and without any announcements removed my trousers and boxers releasing my member to the world. It was straining and ached for attention. I knew I would have to take it carefully as I was by now highly charged. Fortunately intercourse usually lasted a fair time, allowing me to get really to my peak before coming. Helen slid off the chair and shuffled up to Steve and as if in one orchestrated manoeuvre, slipped her mouth neatly around the end of his penis and proceeded to slowly draw it into her mouth. Steve's breathing was much heavier now, even a bit ragged with the attention from Helen. I turned to Louise to see that she had now wriggled out of the denims and g-string, her legs were spread wide with three fingers of one hand working her passage as the other carefully stroked her clitoris. Helen was really working Steve's penis taking the whole thing into her mouth before slowly dragging her teeth along its length as she allowed it to withdraw. I had never really been one for masturbating myself, so I was keen to push my throbbing member into Louise at the first opportunity. Just as I was about to get up and move over to her Steve turned in my direction and asked if I would mind him slipping his penis into my wife. It was polite, but fuck is fuck however you put it. I mean it had crossed my mind that it was going to be a possibility, but the reality of the question was a bit of a shock. I looked across at Louise who did not seem phased by the question at all. Steve was already moving towards her as Helen, still on her knees removed her dress and underwear. She had huge breasts that hung low with large brown aureoles and erect nipples. Like Louise she was completely shaven, which allowed for the slightly darker lips of her pussy to be clearly visible.

Louise looked at me momentarily almost looking for the acceptance smile, which was obviously conveyed as she soon looked away towards Steve. She had removed her hands from her crotch in anticipation of him. Her pussy was wet and her lips separated. The pinkness of her hole was clearly visible.

Steve was now between her legs slowly pushing her knees apart as Louise wriggled herself neatly to the edge of the sofa. Her breathing was noticeably heavier although she was slow in her movements. I know my wife well and it takes a lot to get her to this point, but she was now visibly trembling as she anticipated Steve's entry. Helen had now positioned herself to Steve's left and was running her fingers teasingly between Louise's thighs. Moving closer I could see Helen's fingers slowly disappear into my wife's folds slipping up and down as they pushed gently up her channel. Helen was good; she was well practiced and knew exactly what she was doing. Louise had started to moan at the attention she was receiving from Helen, and as she flicked across her clitoris yet again let out an almost inaudible 'please fuck me, please fuck me'. Helen now dropped her head down between Louise's legs and Steve's throbbing penis. She licked at his glands and then at Louise's clitoris alternating between the two, and just long enough for each of them to exude a quiet sigh.

Helen emerged and without further hesitation took hold of Steve's penis and started rubbing it into the wetness slowly parting the lips until it stood at her entrance. Louise was beside herself, she was now desperate and wanted it. Slowly and calculatingly Steve pushed his tool in bit by bit. Each time he would withdraw it just a small amount, and then push forward with a little more effort. Louise was almost screaming. I was completely transfixed standing there in just my t-shirt, my eight inches solid and wavering around. Helen had moved around the coffee table and was now positioning herself in front of me. I eagerly offered my length into her mouth, which was very accommodating. Without hesitation she started pulling my length into the back of her mouth and throat. She was very good and I could very quickly feel myself building towards a climax. Steve was deep inside my wife pushing himself right up to his balls. I could hear as they slapped against Louise's arse. He'd pushed her legs up and he was really bearing down on her. Louise was almost screaming as the floods of orgasm racked through her body. Steve sensing his moment pulled out of Louise and stood up before her. We were all at this stage pretty close to one another. Steve's penis glistened with Louise's juices, and without any encouragement Louise sat up and took the now swollen tool in her mouth and started sucking profusely. It was only a matter of seconds before Louise pulled away as a stream of cum shot across towards her splattering her blouse and face. A second load deposited itself down her leg. By now my balls were about to burst.

She was now covered in semen but it did not distract her. Louise had pushed the coffee table back away from the sofa, and motioned for me to sit on the edge of the sofa that was now right behind Helen. Helen's mouth never left my penis. Steve had taken Helen's seat and was watching while slowly stroking his deflated tool. I watched as Louise pulled Helen down onto all fours, pushed her arse up and started to inspect her sex. I had never seen my wife do anything like this before. Slowly she licked and probed with her tongue flicking it in and out of Helen's now exposed hole. She played teasingly with Helen's swollen clitoris slowly bringing her as close to her orgasm as she thought appropriate. And then to my amazement she ran her tongue up to Helen's arse and started jabbing at the tight muscle. Louise knew this was my one un-fulfilled desire. She was never keen to try, but it seemed she was preparing a treat. Helen squired at first but soon relaxed as Louise gradually replaced her tongue with her middle finger. She worked the hole gently allowing Helen the opportunity to spread with it. Louise now had two fingers in her arse and three in her pussy gently moving in time with each other. Helen had stopped sucking, her breathing much, much heavier. Beads of sweat rolled from her brow and it was very evident she was close to a deep orgasm. Louise looked up at me; she did not need to provide an invitation. Moving off the sofa I took up the position behind Helen as Louise moved out of the way. Pulling Helen's knees apart Louise then continued to lubricate Helen's arse with the fluids from her pussy. Louise took my much swollen penis and guided it towards Helen's arse.

It was very tight; Helen let out a stifled scream as I started to push my glands past the tight sphincter muscle. She wriggled as if to refuse me. Steve sensing my need appeared by my side and slipped himself onto the sofa. Grabbing Helen's arms he made her lay her upper torso on his legs with her head in his crotch. Almost immediately this position allowed for a more relaxed entry. I pushed a little harder and felt myself slip in a few centimetres. Again I pushed, and again a few more. I felt Louise grab the base of my shaft and start gently rocking back and forth in and out in gentle movements. Gradually I worked my way in until more than half my length had been swallowed by her arse. Helen was really relaxed now and was actually begging me to fuck her arse. I was being extremely careful but all I wanted to do was slam into her and feel myself explode. Steve suggested that we should move; Helen just demanded that I fucked her arse, and hard. Reluctantly I withdrew from her with a plop. My penis was huge; I had not seen it like that for ages.

I was told to stay sitting on the edge of the sofa, which I did. Steve grabbed Helen, and with her back to me pushed her down on my lap. He told us to wait; Helen had other ideas. Louise just looked on slowly and deliberately whilst stroking her clitoris. Returning a few seconds later he tossed me a small jar of Vaseline. Helen was rubbing herself against my erect penis and without any help managed to push it into her soaking pussy. She started to ride me, grinding down on my length stretching my glands to their limits; but I knew what I wanted. Placing my hands under her buttocks I gently eased her off as Steve and Louise grabbed hold of her arms. Taking the Vaseline I spread a small amount over my glands, and then without ceremony offered it up to Helen's waiting arse as she hovered a few centimetres away. Again she wriggled and squirmed asking Steve not to do it. There was little conviction in her actions; it all appeared to be play. Her hole was still partially open and with the added lubricant I slipped in very easily almost down to the base. Helen let out a painful gasp pulling back slightly on my length. Steadying herself for a second she then tossed her head back and eased herself back down on the invading member. Louise was once again very horny and was now stroking Steve's erect penis as she knelt beside us. Steve wasted no time, as Louise commented on the quantity of womanly fluids oozing from Helen's now swollen pussy. Pushing both our legs apart he started positioning himself to enter his wife's now gapping pussy. Without hesitation he pushed into her with one movement. Helen gasped again struggling to catch her breath as she became impaled on two penises.

The feeling was indescribable. The thinness of the skin between the two passages allowed for maximum sensitivity. Steve pumped into his wife perhaps no more than three times, each long forceful and deep. As he withdrew Helen would ride up on my penis until it was half way out, and then careful slid back down on it as Steve thrust into her. I was gritting my teeth trying my hardest to contain my load, but knew it was almost pointless. I felt dizzy with the approaching climax, and as she worked my penis in for maybe the third time I felt my load swelling. I could feel Helen tensing as she was reaching her climax, she could tell I was near, she turned slightly and barked at me, "I want it in my arse". She started to scream loudly, "Oh shit, oh shit that's good, fuck my arse, fuck my pussy, I'm coming, I'm coming, don't stop, don't stop". I could feel her whole body shake as she was ravished by the orgasm; it seemed to continue for what seemed ages. She was shaking; there was sweat now running down her back. The feeling of Steve's penis sliding in again was too much to bear, and with a most painful audible grunt my load exploded into Helen's arse. Coupled with Helen's now subsiding orgasm It to felt endless, as if months of stored unused cum all gushed out at once. Steve followed me almost immediately, withdrawing as his fluids shot all over Helen's breasts.

Helen was holding Steve as she gradually lifted herself from my lap, my now deflated penis slipped from her arse with a slight plop. She knelt on all fours still shaking slightly from the magnitude of the orgasm; she didn't speak. Louise had joined me on the sofa as we looked onto Helen's spread cheeks, my fluids slowly trickling from her orifice. Louise reached for drink and gulped greedily at the contents. I couldn't remember where I had left mind so reached across to share Louise's. Helen in the mean time had gathered herself and shuffled off to clean up. I looked up at Steve. He was erect again and staring directly at Louise. Placing the glass tumbler on the table Louise rolled off the sofa and took up a position on all fours. Steve was between her legs in seconds, slipping himself into her still wet passage. He pushed hard thrusting deep into Louise with long exaggerated strokes. Louise was screaming as another orgasm raced through her entire body. Steve was much quicker the second time, whipping out his penis as a stream of cum shot all across the coffee table. Louise collapsed on the floor in front of him.

12